Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Any Business Ideas For The Youths? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Any Business Ideas For The Youths? (1360 Views)

Revealed: 10 Online Business Ideas For Nigerians In 2018 / Sunkanmi Vaughan ‘1000+ Business Ideas And Money Sources Directory’, Tops Google / How To Create Faster Awareness Of Any Business You Are Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Business Ideas For The Youths? by virginboy1(m): 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
Despite all the efforts most of us(youths) have invested into school/to make our life better, at a long run there are still those of us who lacks the basic skills needed to support our economical life.
Also, there are youths who ended up as dropouts(financial challenges) ,poor education quality etc which makes many enter adolescence poorly prepared,ill-equipped for work and life, resulting to some of them getting depressed and frustrated. Therefore those feeling a sense of despair ends up doing things that are detrimental like " prostitution,419,Fetish Ritual,kidnapping etc" which are appalling.
Moreover, during our grandparents/parents era to get a well paying job wasn't a very difficult task,even with primary school cert/waec cert they got jobs that could aid in starting a family life.But in this our contemporary time, things are just hard for most youths, getting a well paid job as a graduate with a Degree/HND is very difficult not to talk about those with Ond/ssce certs.

I have known nairaland to be a forum with lots of entrepreneurs,businessmen/women,economics,exporters,online gurus when it comes to money making. I just want to use this platform as a yardstick to solicit for advice,assertions or ideas on how you made it via business, export,import and otherwise.

Encourage and Motivate a Youth especially the struggling ones.

Thank You.

cc: seun,jarus,johnydon22,Mynd44,lalasclala.
Re: Any Business Ideas For The Youths? by hothuntee(m): 7:10pm On Mar 05, 2016
Tell me what business idea that can grow into a sucessful reality in a country generating power not enough to light bulbs if 170 million people were to sleep with lights on.

Then I will save 10k for a random youth to grow it
Re: Any Business Ideas For The Youths? by Oluwametomi: 10:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
Hello, I am Miss Falode O. Atinuke, I work in a bank and I'm also a business coach to those that could be interested in doing same. It's network marketing for an American health and beauty brand. We simply USE, RETAIL and TRAIN others to do the same. You can take a look at my biz page on instagram to get an idea of what it could be like retailing the weight management product.
My handle on instagram; the_forever_living_
BBM: 3355E064
Call/watsapp: 08167143511

We also have make-up, skincare, wide range of health supplements and personal care products.

The biz is very FLEXIBLE and can be run part-time or full-time and also from home. Meaning u could be a home-based millionaire within a few months to 1 year (of course with dedication and commitment). I'm not here to paint a picture of all bliss without challenges, but I tell u, it's a business very well worth one's time and effort as it PAYS.

Other direct benefits of the biz include up to 3 all expense paid vacations annually, brand new cars earned and earnings can be renewed every 3 years (My upline currently earn millions per month and there's room for more increase despite it being a part time business.
Here is a little introduction of the benefits FOREVER LIVING PRODUCTS (FLP) offers. Below however is a brief summary of how Networking works. Please take time 2 read carefully.

Understanding networking

Have you ever used a product or service(s) and told a friend or family member about it? Do you know how many people who have joined face-book,watsup,instagram or even nairaland through you just by telling them about these platforms?
Now lets ask ourselves;"If the manufacturer of that product you introduced a friend to decides to reward you each time that friend buys that product or Mark decides to give each face book user 20cents for every one who signs up into face-book through you would you love the idea?"
Many people indulge in network marketing day by day but they just do not realize it but when faced with the decision to vividly take a bold step into network marketing they will usually take a second look and will readily create a cold feet towards the idea and this is indeed very strange.
The truth is that anytime you tell anyone about a product or service, you are indeed networking and what you are vividly doing is marketing the brand by networking friends and family members with words of mouth hence the term NETWORK MARKETING.
But before i state these 5 reasons i would love to quickly let every reader understand that there are basically two ways of earning income in life and that is active and passive.
Active income is the one earned from the regular jobs or service rendered which means you are directly involved in the process of earning and such requires a continual active participation to earn such while passive income is the type of income earned indirectly by leveraging on other people's effort and does not need your repetitive active participation materially or physically. The latter is the secret of many millionaires today while in Nigeria we are still saddled with the active income mentality and this indeed is an unfortunate situation,

Now lets get down to the reasons why you can't do without networking.

1.Every corporation and entrepreneur needs network marketing to stay in business.:

But for networking, how else will face book gain such recognition and how will Seun be known today as a proud creator of nairaland? Many great products will only lie fallow on the stands if not for one user that told another 2 which in turn informed another 8 and on and on.

In-fact people advertise on nairaland and other platforms because in one way or the other, pioneers of such platform have marketed such by words of mouth to several others and the member base of such platform have now grown to a level where companies now find them as a viable template to advertise their products and services.

2.Regular Job insecurity.:

Day by day people lose their jobs and many more will be retrenched due to growing economy crunch. However when you get involved in network marketing, you are taking a wise step in securing a passive income because that job you so much depend on may be taken away from you in a flash and while you look for a new one, a good network marketing company will bring in a substantial amount to get by . I have seen many people who were working in well established companies who were also part of one network marketing business or the other and some of them lost their jobs and were saved by the commission that they earned from a network company they have joined in the past while they were still active in their regular jobs.

3.Low employment rate.:

Apparently many people are just myopic to understand that while they look for jobs, their lives need not be on standstill and as i always advice graduates and youths; "look for a job but don't wait for a job".

Another unfortunate twist is that many job seekers end up as a marketers for the company they work for earning direct commissions that is fixed and dependent on working their hearts out yet will be unwilling to take advantage of a good network marketing company to earn unlimited commissions through group efforts.

4.You must retire one day:

Many gainfully employed people forget so soon that no matter how indispensable they may be to that company, someday they must retire and then what next?

Yes you may say you would have generated so much to start your own business but will it be a taboo if you take advantage of a good network marketing system while you are still years ahead of retiring so that you can also start earning passively and save up even more for retirement as well as continue to earn passively even when you are out of active job.

5. It does not disturb your present job or career:

One funny misconception people have is that network marketers are jobless and this is very laughable. I joined FLP with my job still intact while i was still in my active clearing business i am still earning from this same company as i write this few years down the line of course i'm still earning and infact it was a succor when i had issues with my job few months back. 

So i want everyone to understand that network marketing is a good business and all you need to do is to find one that you are ok with the compensation plan and stick with it.

Many Nigerians see network marketing as a get rich quick system and this is where the problem lies. Do not lure anyone into any network company but tell them the truth about it. It is a life long business and what many Nigerians want to achieve with this business in a year was actually designed by the company to take years to achieve.

It can never be saturated because not everyone will progress in the same phase.
So look make the best out of it.
All of the aforementioned above can be verified online using 'google' so please share much as you could because YOU might be helping a soul in dire need.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

1 Like

Re: Any Business Ideas For The Youths? by virginboy1(m): 4:46am On Mar 11, 2016
Oluwametomi:
Hello, I am Miss Falode O. Atinuke, I work in a bank and I'm also a business coach to those that could be interested in doing same. It's network marketing for an American health and beauty brand. We simply USE, RETAIL and TRAIN others to do the same. You can take a look at my biz page on instagram to get an idea of what it could be like retailing the weight management product.
My handle on instagram; the_forever_living_
BBM: 3355E064
Call/watsapp: 08167143511

We also have make-up, skincare, wide range of health supplements and personal care products.

The biz is very FLEXIBLE and can be run part-time or full-time and also from home. Meaning u could be a home-based millionaire within a few months to 1 year (of course with dedication and commitment). I'm not here to paint a picture of all bliss without challenges, but I tell u, it's a business very well worth one's time and effort as it PAYS.

Other direct benefits of the biz include up to 3 all expense paid vacations annually, brand new cars earned and earnings can be renewed every 3 years (My upline currently earn millions per month and there's room for more increase despite it being a part time business.
Here is a little introduction of the benefits FOREVER LIVING PRODUCTS (FLP) offers. Below however is a brief summary of how Networking works. Please take time 2 read carefully.

Understanding networking

Have you ever used a product or service(s) and told a friend or family member about it? Do you know how many people who have joined face-book,watsup,instagram or even nairaland through you just by telling them about these platforms?
Now lets ask ourselves;"If the manufacturer of that product you introduced a friend to decides to reward you each time that friend buys that product or Mark decides to give each face book user 20cents for every one who signs up into face-book through you would you love the idea?"
Many people indulge in network marketing day by day but they just do not realize it but when faced with the decision to vividly take a bold step into network marketing they will usually take a second look and will readily create a cold feet towards the idea and this is indeed very strange.
The truth is that anytime you tell anyone about a product or service, you are indeed networking and what you are vividly doing is marketing the brand by networking friends and family members with words of mouth hence the term NETWORK MARKETING.
But before i state these 5 reasons i would love to quickly let every reader understand that there are basically two ways of earning income in life and that is active and passive.
Active income is the one earned from the regular jobs or service rendered which means you are directly involved in the process of earning and such requires a continual active participation to earn such while passive income is the type of income earned indirectly by leveraging on other people's effort and does not need your repetitive active participation materially or physically. The latter is the secret of many millionaires today while in Nigeria we are still saddled with the active income mentality and this indeed is an unfortunate situation,

Now lets get down to the reasons why you can't do without networking.

1.Every corporation and entrepreneur needs network marketing to stay in business.:

But for networking, how else will face book gain such recognition and how will Seun be known today as a proud creator of nairaland? Many great products will only lie fallow on the stands if not for one user that told another 2 which in turn informed another 8 and on and on.

In-fact people advertise on nairaland and other platforms because in one way or the other, pioneers of such platform have marketed such by words of mouth to several others and the member base of such platform have now grown to a level where companies now find them as a viable template to advertise their products and services.

2.Regular Job insecurity.:

Day by day people lose their jobs and many more will be retrenched due to growing economy crunch. However when you get involved in network marketing, you are taking a wise step in securing a passive income because that job you so much depend on may be taken away from you in a flash and while you look for a new one, a good network marketing company will bring in a substantial amount to get by . I have seen many people who were working in well established companies who were also part of one network marketing business or the other and some of them lost their jobs and were saved by the commission that they earned from a network company they have joined in the past while they were still active in their regular jobs.

3.Low employment rate.:

Apparently many people are just myopic to understand that while they look for jobs, their lives need not be on standstill and as i always advice graduates and youths; "look for a job but don't wait for a job".

Another unfortunate twist is that many job seekers end up as a marketers for the company they work for earning direct commissions that is fixed and dependent on working their hearts out yet will be unwilling to take advantage of a good network marketing company to earn unlimited commissions through group efforts.

4.You must retire one day:

Many gainfully employed people forget so soon that no matter how indispensable they may be to that company, someday they must retire and then what next?

Yes you may say you would have generated so much to start your own business but will it be a taboo if you take advantage of a good network marketing system while you are still years ahead of retiring so that you can also start earning passively and save up even more for retirement as well as continue to earn passively even when you are out of active job.

5. It does not disturb your present job or career:

One funny misconception people have is that network marketers are jobless and this is very laughable. I joined FLP with my job still intact while i was still in my active clearing business i am still earning from this same company as i write this few years down the line of course i'm still earning and infact it was a succor when i had issues with my job few months back. 

So i want everyone to understand that network marketing is a good business and all you need to do is to find one that you are ok with the compensation plan and stick with it.

Many Nigerians see network marketing as a get rich quick system and this is where the problem lies. Do not lure anyone into any network company but tell them the truth about it. It is a life long business and what many Nigerians want to achieve with this business in a year was actually designed by the company to take years to achieve.

It can never be saturated because not everyone will progress in the same phase.
So look make the best out of it.
All of the aforementioned above can be verified online using 'google' so please share much as you could because YOU might be helping a soul in dire need.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

God Bless you ,For this bright motivational business idea . Oga lalasticlala . Please sir ,front page
Re: Any Business Ideas For The Youths? by virginboy1(m): 4:47am On Mar 11, 2016
hothuntee:
Tell me what business idea that can grow into a sucessful reality in a country generating power not enough to light bulbs if 170 million people were to sleep with lights on.

Then I will save 10k for a random youth to grow it
Buying and selling I think

(1) (Reply)

Finland Pays 2,000 Jobless Citizens N280,000 Monthly Each To Combat Poverty / Now Get $1,000 Per Kg On What Your Buyer's Buy / 5 College Degrees That Will Be Extinct In 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.