Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Is The Nigeria Mandela - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Is The Nigeria Mandela (903 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos / Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / Jubilation In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Is The Nigeria Mandela by Pinkybush: 11:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
Just like South Africa Mandela fought for freedom and was taken to prison, IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu is currently in the same mess. Although I'm not a IPOB youth nor from Igbo, but I support this struggle, and believe one day.....
....Israelites will go to their promise land.

FREEDOM!!!

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Is The Nigeria Mandela by ozy4christ(f): 11:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
Says by who?
Re: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Is The Nigeria Mandela by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 06, 2016
Re: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Is The Nigeria Mandela by Standing5(m): 5:02am On Mar 06, 2016
Thought he was fighting for Biafra. Is Biafra = Nigeria?
Who is the Nigerian White man here? OP better open your shop and sell ur imported toothpicks on time.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Is The Nigeria Mandela by chriskosherbal(m): 5:26am On Mar 06, 2016
Let's embrace peace as a nation.
Re: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Is The Nigeria Mandela by oldschooljam(f): 5:28am On Mar 06, 2016
You are a shameless greedy bitter and the most selfish being ever existed by draging Mandela's name into this was Mandela's fight for freedom only for a particular tribe ? did he ever spoke of killing his opressors or any human being ? stop saying what you dont knw ,unless you doing this for selfish gain,then

1 Like

Re: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Is The Nigeria Mandela by amaechi1: 6:04am On Mar 06, 2016
Pinkybush:
Just like South Africa Mandela fought for freedom and was taken to prison, IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu is currently in the same mess. Although I'm not a IPOB youth nor from Igbo, but I support this struggle, and believe one day.....

FREEDOM!!!

Mandela fought for liberty and Justics not separation. Mandela was a man of peace who never use hate speeches e.g "Zoo or Zombie" to de-humanize anyone. Even unto his death he was still speaking to the native to work with the, on-natives. That is the spirit of a true leader not the likes of Kanu. Who will never be close to mandela's shoes.

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Is The Nigeria Mandela by acenazt: 6:13am On Mar 06, 2016
This o.p is a fully Realized ingrate. Is Biafra now Naija? Or is the fraud suffering for Naija? I know u r frm d indomie generation and u think Ojukwu and Mandela are the same in phylosophy
Re: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Is The Nigeria Mandela by belente(m): 7:18am On Mar 06, 2016
op you are right. but substitute Nigeria with Biafra. dullampo can never be the zoo keeper for ever
Re: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Is The Nigeria Mandela by dammytosh: 7:44am On Mar 06, 2016
Lol

Then let's expect our brother to be in jail for a long time.

After all the empty threats, they have given up on him spending a long time in jail.
Re: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Is The Nigeria Mandela by BRAV0O(m): 9:23am On Mar 06, 2016
Pinkybush:

FREEDOM!!!
Pupils invade nairaland for real, I said it and ur nonsense topic confirm it! How is namadi kunu the uncensored ipod leader is now the mandela of zoogeria ? Seun pls come do something about this fools!
Re: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Is The Nigeria Mandela by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 06, 2016
Biafran mandela not nigerian mandela

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Want Magic But Change Is What Buhari Promised- Femi Adesina / Gov. Ikpeazu steps out in casual -shots, socks & trainers 4 road inspection(pics / The Controversial Kaduna Preaching Bill: A Must Read Before You Criticize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.