Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:36 PM

012 MASERATI Coupe & 011 PANAMERA Sports with GTS Rims (4d Chairmen) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 012 MASERATI Coupe & 011 PANAMERA Sports with GTS Rims (4d Chairmen) (6143 Views)

We Facelift/Upgrade...BENZ/BMW/Audi/Lexus/Porsche/Toyota/Honda & More (4d Ceo's) / 2013 Model Porche Panamera Sports Turbo Toks. / 2006 - 2015 Porsche Cayenne Sports/Turbo/GTS (4d Chairmen) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

012 MASERATI Coupe & 011 PANAMERA Sports with GTS Rims (4d Chairmen) by rickkychidex111(m): 11:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
SALES;

* Superclean 2012 Maserati GranTurismo Sports Coupe Convertible (fully loaded)..
Price: $135k

The 2012 Maserati GranTurismo carves out a grand-touring niche for itself with Italian cachet, an earthy Ferrari rumble, and a serene blend of ride and handling. The word "Cachet" sounds like some kind of exotic Italian baggage, and in the case of the 2012 Maserati GranTurismo coupes and convertibles, it's baggage they don't mind carrying on, and on, and on. The GranTurismo replaced the GranSport a few years ago, and stunning must have been the mission assigned to designers. Today's grand tourer is a gorgeous piece, with a low-slung front end and a hippy rear end and a stunning, soothing interior upholstered in your choice of custom finishes.

The powertrain's core is a magnificent Ferrari-sourced V-8. Recently, all GranTurismos are powered by the larger-displacement 4.7-liter eight, with either 433 or 444 horsepower shuttled to the rear wheels through a responsive ZF six-speed automatic. There's no manual to be had, but you'll barely miss it in Sport mode, clicking away at the GranTurismo's paddle shifters and letting the Skyhook suspension take the sting off the worst kinds of pavement while soaking up its excellent grand-touring ride quality.

At the extreme, the MC coupe has a non-adjustable suspension tuned more tightly for competition, if you're inclined to weekend track dates, but it's not the kind of car that tackles the track credentials of cars like the 911 head-on. The best GranTurismo will drop 60-mph runs in 4.8 seconds, right in Aston and Jaguar territory but a second slower at least than the fastest Porsches in the price range. The sonorous engine note alone is more soulful than any spec-sheet champ we've driven, though, and that has to count for something in a world of numbers-driven supercars.

The Ferrari-inspired engine is an awesome piece, but the GranTurismo's four-seat cabin is the real rarity, and a useful one. We're not suggesting you stuff NBA recruits back there, but the rear seats are usable for all but the biggest adults. The trunk has just enough room for a pair of weekend bags. Elsewhere, the GranTurismo's up to date with technology, including a standard navigation system, Bluetooth, and a Bose audio system. The options list blooms with cosmetic frills and haute-coutuore fillips-- custom-stitched seats, a choice of wood trim and differently colored leathers stitched on the seats, steering wheel and dash. You'd be missing the point if you didn't spend for the red-painted calipers or the trident-embroidered headrests.

That custom look and feel is the point, in case you missed it in the blur of rushing landscape and the Doppler snarl of the sport exhaust. The GranTurismo's not about logical decisions. It's the Italian analogue to Jaguar XK, another car that warms your heart well before it sinks into your brain. They're gentleman's GTs, nearly bespoke in style as well as in pricetag, distinctive and worthy because of what they're not.

I give Kudos to the Italians.
Come for inspection & test drive this super Aeroplane on road & u'll realize how awesome this car is.

NOTE: Anyone who wants to get this car...will have to make payments from your dollar account to his own account. This is because the importer doesnt want to use the cash here in Naija..He wants to use it abroad for business. So if u have money abroad...its better because the calculation is made based on the Bank rate....and not the black market rate. this is also one of the reasons why the importer prefers payment in dollars into his account in the US. and you will just pick up your car Automatically in lagos.
Inspection will be made...you willn do a drive test...and when youre fully OK with the car...then you will proceed to payment. For further questions....just contact me with the below details:

Mr Joel
☎Calls/SMS: +2349035934655.. Whatsapp: +2347054649920
PIN: 2BC8067B

1 Like

Re: 012 MASERATI Coupe & 011 PANAMERA Sports with GTS Rims (4d Chairmen) by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:42am On Mar 06, 2016
rickkychidex111:
SALES;

* Superclean 2012 Maserati GranTurismo Sports Coupe Convertible (fully loaded)..
Price: $135k

The 2012 Maserati GranTurismo carves out a grand-touring niche for itself with Italian cachet, an earthy Ferrari rumble, and a serene blend of ride and handling. The word "Cachet" sounds like some kind of exotic Italian baggage, and in the case of the 2012 Maserati GranTurismo coupes and convertibles, it's baggage they don't mind carrying on, and on, and on. The GranTurismo replaced the GranSport a few years ago, and stunning must have been the mission assigned to designers. Today's grand tourer is a gorgeous piece, with a low-slung front end and a hippy rear end and a stunning, soothing interior upholstered in your choice of custom finishes.

The powertrain's core is a magnificent Ferrari-sourced V-8. Recently, all GranTurismos are powered by the larger-displacement 4.7-liter eight, with either 433 or 444 horsepower shuttled to the rear wheels through a responsive ZF six-speed automatic. There's no manual to be had, but you'll barely miss it in Sport mode, clicking away at the GranTurismo's paddle shifters and letting the Skyhook suspension take the sting off the worst kinds of pavement while soaking up its excellent grand-touring ride quality.

At the extreme, the MC coupe has a non-adjustable suspension tuned more tightly for competition, if you're inclined to weekend track dates, but it's not the kind of car that tackles the track credentials of cars like the 911 head-on. The best GranTurismo will drop 60-mph runs in 4.8 seconds, right in Aston and Jaguar territory but a second slower at least than the fastest Porsches in the price range. The sonorous engine note alone is more soulful than any spec-sheet champ we've driven, though, and that has to count for something in a world of numbers-driven supercars.

The Ferrari-inspired engine is an awesome piece, but the GranTurismo's four-seat cabin is the real rarity, and a useful one. We're not suggesting you stuff NBA recruits back there, but the rear seats are usable for all but the biggest adults. The trunk has just enough room for a pair of weekend bags. Elsewhere, the GranTurismo's up to date with technology, including a standard navigation system, Bluetooth, and a Bose audio system. The options list blooms with cosmetic frills and haute-coutuore fillips-- custom-stitched seats, a choice of wood trim and differently colored leathers stitched on the seats, steering wheel and dash. You'd be missing the point if you didn't spend for the red-painted calipers or the trident-embroidered headrests.

That custom look and feel is the point, in case you missed it in the blur of rushing landscape and the Doppler snarl of the sport exhaust. The GranTurismo's not about logical decisions. It's the Italian analogue to Jaguar XK, another car that warms your heart well before it sinks into your brain. They're gentleman's GTs, nearly bespoke in style as well as in pricetag, distinctive and worthy because of what they're not.

I give Kudos to the Italians.
Come for inspection & test drive this super Aeroplane on road & u'll realize how awesome this car is.

Mr Joel
☎Calls/SMS: +2349035934655.. Whatsapp: +2347054649920
PIN: 2BC8067B

NOTE: Anyone who wants to get this car...will have to make payments from your dollar account to his own account. This is because the importer doesnt want to use the cash here in Naija..

So, if person wan buy Maserati, na nairaland e go come?

And you just wrote a litany of rubbish just to scam people.

And they'll pay for it with domiciliary account "because the owner doesn't want it in naira bla bla bla".

Na grand-maga you dey find, during this cash crunch?

Kontinue.

17 Likes

Re: 012 MASERATI Coupe & 011 PANAMERA Sports with GTS Rims (4d Chairmen) by donsteady(m): 9:45am On Mar 06, 2016
RoyalBoutique:

Kontinue.
My brother people advertise private jet Na come
Maserati ? I beg receive sense and face your front

5 Likes

Re: 012 MASERATI Coupe & 011 PANAMERA Sports with GTS Rims (4d Chairmen) by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:48am On Mar 06, 2016
donsteady:

My brother people advertise private jet Na come
Maserati ? I beg receive sense and face your front

Eediot. So if person wan buy private jet na nairaland him go come.

Senseless scammer.

You wan find grand-maga wey you go use do easter.

Cheap crook.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 012 MASERATI Coupe & 011 PANAMERA Sports with GTS Rims (4d Chairmen) by Dexmars(m): 10:04am On Mar 06, 2016
You called the poster and the vehicle was not available or what?

How did you conclude the op is a scammer?

If he said you should pay before seeing the car it's a different thing.

The ride dey lagos go see am then let us know whether na fact or fiction....

4 Likes

Re: 012 MASERATI Coupe & 011 PANAMERA Sports with GTS Rims (4d Chairmen) by RoyalBoutique(m): 10:07am On Mar 06, 2016
Dexmars:
You called the poster and the vehicle was not available or what?

How did you conclude the op is a scammer?

If he said you should pay before seeing the car it's a different thing.

The ride dey lagos go see am then let us know whether na fact or fiction....

Multiple nairaland accounts.

You can't fool anyone.

Why are you 100% sure that "the ride dey Lagos"?.

Cheap scammer.

6 Likes

Re: 012 MASERATI Coupe & 011 PANAMERA Sports with GTS Rims (4d Chairmen) by donsteady(m): 2:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
RoyalBoutique:

Eediot. So if person wan buy private jet na nairaland him go come.

Senseless scammer.

You wan find grand-maga wey you go use do easter.

Cheap crook.
I feel say you get sense self. No need to follow you exchange words

4 Likes

Re: 012 MASERATI Coupe & 011 PANAMERA Sports with GTS Rims (4d Chairmen) by RoyalBoutique(m): 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
donsteady:

I feel say you get sense self. No need to follow you exchange words

Cheap crook.

1 Like

Re: 012 MASERATI Coupe & 011 PANAMERA Sports with GTS Rims (4d Chairmen) by donsteady(m): 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
RoyalBoutique:

Cheap crook.
Check my handle, how long I dey Nairaland. Mumu go get sense I beg. Jjc lol Mumu.

2 Likes

Re: 012 MASERATI Coupe & 011 PANAMERA Sports with GTS Rims (4d Chairmen) by RoyalBoutique(m): 2:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
donsteady:

Check my handle, how long I dey Nairaland. Mumu go get sense I beg. Jjc lol Mumu.

Cheap crook.
Re: 012 MASERATI Coupe & 011 PANAMERA Sports with GTS Rims (4d Chairmen) by Ijebulogic(m): 3:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
My mates dey take 60m buy house for Lekki I go carry am go buy second hand car? Bro...really?....

6 Likes

Re: 012 MASERATI Coupe & 011 PANAMERA Sports with GTS Rims (4d Chairmen) by RoyalBoutique(m): 3:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ijebulogic:
My mates dey take 60m buy house for Lekki I go carry am go buy second hand car? Bro...really?....

Leave the eediot.

He wan celebrate Easter in style.

2 Likes

Re: 012 MASERATI Coupe & 011 PANAMERA Sports with GTS Rims (4d Chairmen) by rickkychidex111(m): 12:29am On Mar 07, 2016
[b]

1st....thanks for all your comments and making it hit frontpage so that potential customers can always see and contact.
2nd....this kinda car is not for ur kind of person. cos even with the way u reason/think...it has proven the kind of personality u are.

The bible itself has always said it...'that my people PERISH because of lack of understanding'. Also it has proven your present financial level....cos its only someone who earn peanuts will be talking all of these trash.
Your mate is Linda Ikeji..who spent such huge amount for a property in Banana Island. so if someone could afford that....why cant someone afford just an ordinary Maserati....when people buy cars like (bugatti/rollsroyce...ferrari...porsche..bentley..g63 AMG) and othersl. Travel to Abuja and see for yourself. When u return u'll have a different perspective about life in general. Or u now travel abroad or dubai/SA/Canada/Germany and others. when u see small boys/girls driving expensive shits....thats when ur brain will burst open.

Your mates are out there getting stuffs..driving fast cars here and there (abuja/lagos)...u're here doubting like a doubting thomas.
View more pictures below....then reply with anything you notice. Look at the pictures very closely?

thanks[/b]

3 Likes

Re: 012 MASERATI Coupe & 011 PANAMERA Sports with GTS Rims (4d Chairmen) by Ijebulogic(m): 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
Its cool bro, I'll invest in Real Estate, you can invest in Gwagon....lets compare notes in 10 years....

rickkychidex111:

1st....thanks for all your comments and making it hit frontpage so that potential customers can always see and contact.
2nd....this kinda car is not for ur kind of person. cos even with the way u reason/think...it has proven the kind of personality u are.

The bible itself has always said it...'that my people PERISH because of lack of understanding'. Also it has proven your present financial level....cos its only someone who earn peanuts will be talking all of these Your mate is also Linda Ikeji who spent such huge amount for a property in Banana Island. so if someone could afford that....why cant someone afford just an ordinary Maserati....when people buy cars like (bugatti/rollsroyce...ferrari...porsche..bentley..g63 AMG) and othersl.

Your mates are out there getting stuffs..driving fast cars here and there (abuja/lagos)...u're here doubting like a doubting thomas.
View more pictures below....then reply with anything you notice. Look at the pictures very closely?

thanks

3 Likes

Re: 012 MASERATI Coupe & 011 PANAMERA Sports with GTS Rims (4d Chairmen) by rickkychidex111(m): 10:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ijebulogic:
Its cool bro, I'll invest in Real Estate, you can invest in Gwagon....lets compare notes in 10 years....

grin i cant just understand the way people think. Meeeeen u need to check yourself ooooo. Do u know how many different aspects of life one can generate income from? When i say income am not talking of peanuts. The likes of Coscharis and others in the Auto world...do you think they are just millionaires? we are talking of billionaires. Talking about expensive shit cars....do u think its for the "small boys"? Oga u need to do a rethink properly. Fo0tballers you know including the Naija boys newly signed to clubs abroad....do they drive on Toyota Camry/corolla? If u dont know....in life there are different levels of financial wealth.

U guys are just the type who just want to find a way to derail someones thread. But i luv it anyway. So keep it coming. Baba God pass una. grin
Re: 012 MASERATI Coupe & 011 PANAMERA Sports with GTS Rims (4d Chairmen) by papiroza: 5:50am On Mar 08, 2016
rickkychidex111:

grin i cant just understand the way people think. Meeeeen u need to check yourself ooooo. Do u know how many different aspects of life one can generate income from? When i say income am not talking of peanuts. The likes of Coscharis and others in the Auto world...do you think they are just millionaires? we are talking of billionaires. Talking about expensive shit cars....do u think its for the "small boys"? Oga u need to do a rethink properly. Fo0tballers you know including the Naija boys newly signed to clubs abroad....do they drive on Toyota Camry/corolla? If u dont know....in life there are different levels of financial wealth.

U guys are just the type who just want to find a way to derail someones thread. But i luv it anyway. So keep it coming. Baba God pass una. grin
Shut your traps you clueless unwise scammer. No be only maserati, na asetani. Barawo banza!

1 Like

Re: 012 MASERATI Coupe & 011 PANAMERA Sports with GTS Rims (4d Chairmen) by rickkychidex111(m): 10:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
[b]Sales;

* Superclean 2011 Porsche Panamera Sports (fully loaded)
Price: Price: $75k dollars

The Porsche Panamera is a five-door hatchback that's styled to look more like a sedan. One of Porsche's most conventional vehicles—at least in its form—the Panamera may be distinct from the brand's sports cars, but its performance can be nearly as exhilarating. With the Panamera, Porsche makes a compelling argument that its flavor of performance can take any shape, as long as the vehicle is influenced by its standard-setting sports cars. For the 2017 model year, Porsche is expected to bring out an all-new Panamera, which will be constructed on a new platform that will underpin several high-end Volkswagen Group models.

The Panamera lineup offers a number of drivetrains available, from the entry-level V-6 to a twin-turbocharged V-8. Even a plug-in hybrid has been available since the 2014 model year. The Panamera competes with cars such as the Aston Martin Rapide, Audi A7, Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class, and the BMW 6-Series Gran Coupe.

FEATURES:
-Premium HDD Navigation System/InControl Touch Plus (level 2) - Meridian™ (380W) with radio and single slot CD player
-MP3 disc and file compatability with 11 speakers and subwoofer
-Volumetric Alarm/Single Point Entry, Customer Configurable/Active Speed Limiter (ASL)
-Hazard Lights Under Heavy Braking/Gesture Tailgate/sssssensors/Bluetooth® Phone Connection/Bluetooth® Audio Streaming
Digital TV/Digital Radio (DAB)
-Touch-screen/Voice Control- (SWYS)/Auxiliary Power Sockets/USB sockets........and more.

View few pics below.[/b]

Re: 012 MASERATI Coupe & 011 PANAMERA Sports with GTS Rims (4d Chairmen) by rickkychidex111(m): 11:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
up for grabs..
Re: 012 MASERATI Coupe & 011 PANAMERA Sports with GTS Rims (4d Chairmen) by rickkychidex111(m): 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
on..
Re: 012 MASERATI Coupe & 011 PANAMERA Sports with GTS Rims (4d Chairmen) by rickkychidex111(m): 3:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
Selling..
Re: 012 MASERATI Coupe & 011 PANAMERA Sports with GTS Rims (4d Chairmen) by rickkychidex111(m): 1:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
dont miss out..
Re: 012 MASERATI Coupe & 011 PANAMERA Sports with GTS Rims (4d Chairmen) by AKMoney1(m): 9:53am On Mar 22, 2016
Nice rides, we shall get there one day IJN.

These cars are made for human beings, dunno why some people find it hard to comprehend. Because you can't afford it doesn't mean you should say trash about other people's business. Naija I hail thee ooo

4 Likes

Re: 012 MASERATI Coupe & 011 PANAMERA Sports with GTS Rims (4d Chairmen) by rickkychidex111(m): 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
AKMoney1:
Nice rides, we shall get there one day IJN.

These cars are made for human beings, dunno why some people find it hard to comprehend. Because you can't afford it doesn't mean you should say trash about other people's business. Naija I hail thee ooo

My brother i feel u jareeee. U shall truly get there.
Some people are just enemy of progress.....thats all. I know their plans......but God almighty pass them all and will continiously put them to shame.
Re: 012 MASERATI Coupe & 011 PANAMERA Sports with GTS Rims (4d Chairmen) by rickkychidex111(m): 10:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
selling..
Re: 012 MASERATI Coupe & 011 PANAMERA Sports with GTS Rims (4d Chairmen) by rickkychidex111(m): 10:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
On..

Re: 012 MASERATI Coupe & 011 PANAMERA Sports with GTS Rims (4d Chairmen) by rickkychidex111(m): 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
Up for grabs..
Re: 012 MASERATI Coupe & 011 PANAMERA Sports with GTS Rims (4d Chairmen) by rickkychidex111(m): 12:40am On Apr 23, 2016
Don't miss out..
Re: 012 MASERATI Coupe & 011 PANAMERA Sports with GTS Rims (4d Chairmen) by Nobody: 5:32am On Apr 24, 2016
rickkychidex111:
[b]

The bible itself has always said it...'that my people PERISH because of lack of understanding'. Also it has proven your present financial level....cos its only someone who earn peanuts will be talking all of these trash.
Your mate is Linda Ikeji..who spent such huge amount for a property in Banana Island. so if someone could afford that....why cant someone afford just an ordinary Maserati....when people buy cars like (bugatti/rollsroyce...ferrari...porsche..bentley..g63 AMG) and othersl. Travel to Abuja and see for yourself. When u return u'll have a different perspective about life in general. Or u now travel abroad or dubai/SA/Canada/Germany and others. when u see small boys/girls driving expensive shits....thats when ur brain will burst open.

thanks[/b]

Thats how the poor thinks am getting fed up already they believe anything they can't afford or understand properly is a scam and thats why they remain poor I will love to see your collections but that should be later I have spent much on liabilities lately I need to balance deficit

2 Likes

Re: 012 MASERATI Coupe & 011 PANAMERA Sports with GTS Rims (4d Chairmen) by jeffizy(m): 6:09am On Apr 24, 2016
We bumping your thread for free Rickky.
I'm tired of low bawlers. When you don't get out of your comfort zone, every walking stick you see appear like an electric pole. grin

Why hate on a man's hustle cos you can't even dream of having such a car?
Do your thing Rickky.
Re: 012 MASERATI Coupe & 011 PANAMERA Sports with GTS Rims (4d Chairmen) by rickkychidex111(m): 11:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
jeffizy:
We bumping your thread for free Rickky.
I'm tired of low bawlers. When you don't get out of your comfort zone, every walking stick you see appear like an electric pole. grin

Why hate on a man's hustle cos you can't even dream of having such a car?
Do your thing Rickky.

Thanks man. Thumbs up. More blessings.
Re: 012 MASERATI Coupe & 011 PANAMERA Sports with GTS Rims (4d Chairmen) by asids55: 1:18am On Apr 26, 2016
RoyalBoutique:

And they'll pay for it with domiciliary account "because the owner doesn't want it in naira bla bla bla".

Na grand-maga you dey find, during this cash crunch?

Kontinue.

very rich coded dudes dey nairaland, I see this thread is not meant for people like you,so rather than spoil business for someone,just shove ur ass off ur face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 012 MASERATI Coupe & 011 PANAMERA Sports with GTS Rims (4d Chairmen) by rickkychidex111(m): 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
asids55:

very rich coded dudes dey nairaland, I see this thread is not meant for people like you,so rather than spoil business for someone,just shove ur ass off ur face

Pls remind the looser. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

2000 Toyota Corolla From Cotonou;price: 630,000 Naira;see Pix,+229-99748098 / »»» Sold!! Regd. Sienna 06 @ N1.65M Negotiable ««« / 2008 Toyota Rav 4, Push Button Ignition, ( Baked For Brusselred Of Nairaland )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.