Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari (23457 Views)

Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera / Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report / Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by rozayx5(m): 10:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
TVTKOKO:
oga shataap! angry na d useless carriage abi na composure we wan chop undecided undecided sad angry

no mindam. him and hungerBAD will lick Buhari azzz till they entervtheir grave

7 Likes

Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by mashnino(m): 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
His accent is lame.
I'm a full blooded Nigerian and speaks the 3 main languages spoken in Nigeria but i can't understand what he was saying.

I wonder how a foreign interviewer can understand his lame accent

This man is officially insane.
He can be the president for 90 years, my igbo brothers don't give a flying and running fuccck.
The economy can't stop us from owing businesses all over the world.

The only people it will affect are the tribe who has produced about 5 Nigerian presidents and are still poor and the tribe who sold all their properties and lands to the Igbos (names of those tribes are withheld)

you are just bitter...

2 Likes

Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
[color=#990000]
Listening to this man will shrink my IQ.
GUY YOU HARSH O. grin

1 Like

Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
UncleSnr:
Baba you remain the best, just that this oyinbo people sabi pinch you with truth. At the end you start showing your dull nature. Sai Dull@rdinho for 2019.
ROTFL.
SOME APC FANS WOULD THINK YOU'RE SUPPORTING BUBU O.
NOT UNTIL THEY READ THE LAST PARAGRAPH! grin

1 Like

Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
Seun:
I was appalled by his response to the issue of students abroad but at least it was honest. Someone should tell him that when those students abroad start working abroad and sending money home, it will help the naira.

So wait a minute.... Those who cant afford to keep their children schooling abroad becasue of the inflated forex rate should quit their program after spending a lot of energy and effort while you, the president because you can afford it keep your your children abroad? This is selective tough luck. The honourable thing for you to do is to withdraw your children abroad so everyone is on the same level. In reality and all fairness, the people schooling abroad should actually be given forex at cbn or close to cbn rate and encouraged to come back after being done here. Will that not be the only assistance we get from the nigerian government while abroad? Apart from this, I support all the other policies on importation and IMF never meaning well for us, Biafra, corruption etc...

2 Likes

Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by Myde4naija(m): 11:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ohammadike:
When I said the dullard did not read the budget before presentation some zombies attacked me

Now he is here embrassing himself saying a foreigner knows more about the budget he presented than him
as educated as you are so you think is the president job to read over 6000pages of the budget and make corrections within the limited time frame. You need to be more realistic and stop shabby and unreasonable comment you are passing.

1 Like

Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by Myde4naija(m): 11:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
12inches1:

So wait a minute.... Those who cant afford to keep their children schooling abroad becasue of the inflated forex rate should quit their program after spending a lot of energy and effort while you, the president because you can afford it keep your your children abroad? This is selective tough luck. The honourable thing for you to do is to withdraw your children abroad so everyone is on the same level. In reality and all fairness, the people schooling abroad should actually be given forex at cbn or close to cbn rate and encouraged to come back after being done here. Will that not be the only assistance we get from the nigerian government while abroad? Apart from this, I support all the other policies on importation and IMF never meaning well for us, Biafra, corruption etc...
I think on the issue of people studing abroad, he might not be 100% right but come to think of it the minorsstudying abroad should hold the nation to ransom, my personal thought though

1 Like

Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by Pque(m): 11:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
Tomilolavncent:
#PrayforNigeria......................Not less than 2 to 3 weeks we heard about the fulani massacre in Benue,not quite long it Nollywood artist death,kidnapping of an underage girl to kano state,and the ikorodu girls..former President Obasanjo son in an auto accident..Now it our Minister with his wife and son...so painful.We all need Prayer.Please Nigeria(n)s need #PrayforNigeria....seun please help push this to FP #Prayforseun#PrayforNigeria......................

see dis bullshit ranting, b4 d accident of Obasanjo's ... or that of d minister buhaha..., are u telling me that ordinary Nigerian citizens have nt been facing their own problems all alone, hw many of it can d media carry or were u nt even aware of bad occurences in us neighbourhood that never even got to d media. Presently, ordinary politician are facing ther lil problem nd u are ranting like a loose canon. Better get to general hospital nd see stufs 4 urself. When I almost died some weeks ago, hw many pple were ranting 4 me, if nt for God's intervention. Better get inside nd sleep if u don't know what to say again. All has been same story line b4 today. I'am not even sure d no of people praying for US are more than those praying for Nig, yet US is better. Greediness and selfishness being killing Nigerians from immemorial. Oya take brain. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by Saintyval: 11:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
shamecurls:
Nigeria now has a President

I wish the constitution can be ammended so he can serve beyond 2023.

Rigid and firm. His Carriage, comportion, composure and countenance re next to none.

God bless PMB

God bless Nigeria
i dont want to waste my mb on u...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
danjumakolo:

Nna which village u for come from?
That's queens accent spoken by GMB.

If u can't understand what he is saying,then I bet you cannot understand the British accent
QUEENS ENGLISH?
NWOKEM BE SERIOUS FOR ONCE!
WHICH KAIN NONSENSE QUEENS ENGLISH!
LUBBISH!

2 Likes

Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by sadissbala(m): 11:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
God truly loves Nigeria, crude oil price rise above 2016 benchmark of $38 today.

Why won't I shout Sai Baba when Boko Haram that used to move boldly with brand new HILUX is subjected to old rickety vans. When today the major arms manufacturer and supplier had been arrested.
Why won't I shout Sai Baba, when right now, the EFCC is snooping the accounts of all judges, and the revolution that would kick away the corrupt elements shall surpass what Ghana witnessed. Many of the corrupt judges are panicking right now.
Why won't I shout Sai Baba when the mighty and powerful no longer feel they are above the law. When they use our stolen funds to support their corrupt lifestyle. Now they and their children who are top members of the disciples of corruption complain the most because no more money to steal.
It is only one year, this man is slowly building the foundations to that Nigeria of our dreams. A nation where we shall not encourage nor applaud shortcuts. A nation where only those who truly seek legitimate money shall strive.
Home and abroad, our lost glory and values is daily restored mostly because we have a leader whose integrity is world class and renowned. He is taking Nigeria to heights never achieved before. For how else would one explain our own country leading Russia, Saudi Arabia and many others to arrest the slide in crashing oil price?
Rome they say wasn't built in a day, for the ruins of time past cannot be replaced overnight. For they say it is easier to destroy than it is to build. But verily I say unto you, we are building, and we are on the right path.
I am sorry for those who fail to see it. Sometimes, we blame you not, for when a people have been subjected to mediocrity for too long, their entire system is resistant to change. In time, like 7Up, the difference would surely be clear.
I would not only #SupportBuhari, I would also #ThankGodForBuhari and above all #PrayForBuhari.

God truly loves Nigeria, indeed many suspect He is Nigerian. For if not for God, with the many ills that have befallen us, we ought not to exist anymore on the map. But for His grace, we survive still, and now march on to becoming what the world know we are capable of-WORLD POWER.

My name is MICHAEL ILORI, and I just want to make logical sense.

6 Likes

Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by shamecurls(m): 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
Saintyval:

i dont want to waste my mb on u...

Who cares?

1 Like

Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by Modsenemy(f): 11:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
timidapsin:

You know why i like you? you dont give a fuc.k smiley
their best weapon is to ban you. hmmm. only ban o
Where do you reside?
I'm a full blooded Nigerian not in Nigeria .

I'm sorry I don't deal outside nairaland ..pardon me fr that kiss
Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by naijamerican: 11:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
This man sounds like a village man! Can't believe so called Nigerians voted this buffoon into office.

God save us all! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by Bizibi(m): 11:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
Who gives a damn about what he really says on media,he is the President and we just have to endure and deal with it
Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by hotmolo(m): 11:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by okrote4real: 11:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
Confusionist incorporated. cool

1 Like

Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by Sttropez2: 12:37am On Mar 07, 2016
The GENERAL!!! my best part is how he responded to the "Islamization" and about "Biafra".....No bullshin around.....

1 Like

Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by timidapsin(m): 12:47am On Mar 07, 2016
Modsenemy:

I'm a full blooded Nigerian not in Nigeria .

I'm sorry I don't deal outside nairaland ..pardon me fr that kiss
Okay, sorry for my mode of approach, just wanted to know where you are surfing Nairaland from.
Well since you like it secretive, there is no problem with that smiley
Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by phonek: 12:50am On Mar 07, 2016
Y don't u invite them for talk? I like that question on Biafra agitation posed to Buhari.
Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by Modsenemy(f): 12:58am On Mar 07, 2016
timidapsin:

Okay, sorry for my mode of approach, just wanted to know where you are surfing Nairaland from.
Well since you like it secretive, there is no problem with that smiley

Ur approach wasnt bad

S.A and few times naija
Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by Sttropez2: 1:03am On Mar 07, 2016
just say I don't have data to watch the video instead of using it as an excuse....
Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 07, 2016
Everything mr president said are all lies, from dwirling economy to Bokoharam and Biafra.
Today I bought fuel 140Naira at warri........when he promised to bring it to 40 naira without subsidy.. He said subsidy is Kwaruption, Yet he still pay subsidy... Who is fooling who...After we made fun of Mr Jonathan of cluelessness... Mr buhari told us one naira will be one dollar....my brother..Now $1=N330...
Buhari telling nigerian indirectly not to school abroad, yet his children are schooling in foreign schools and he told us before election he didnt have money to purchase form. Tell me where he got money to send his children to foreign school??
I strongly believe buhari need to resign and enrolled himself to kinda of further studies......like other head of states that ruled Nigeria did. They further their education, gave public speech, wrote books, improve in their personal development......Buhari has failed on that. He was idle on that, only appearing on Bbc hausa to speak hausa only.. Where in Nigeria after buhari left office as a head of state to give public speech, symposium, educative forum speech, or write a simple 20 pages of books, where where?
I see reasons pple are telling him to produce his waec certificate.......
His pple, hausas-- causing mayhem here and there since he became president. Killing pple, woman and children without mercy. I saw some pictures today on facebook on aguta herdmen killings---- Jesus christ!! I was shocked to see a toddler's hand cut off with deep machete cut in his head, corpes litters the bush path...pple killled in their pool of blood. A woman and her child lifelessly lying on bush path. It was an EYE SOAR....What kind of breathing monster that can kill somuch pple without remorse. ....chaaiii.
What does our religion teaches us about killings. ....These herdmen are devils, worst than bokoharams...I mean equal to Bokoharam. ..
No wonder the east are crying for sovereignty state of biafra, cause this killings are not stopping anytime soon. ITS HAS BEEN BEFORE THE CIVIL WAR. There is no sign of this religious bigot stopping killing in the future..Recently, the yorubars are saying no More one Nigeria cause of same kind of illiterate killings in lagos on yorubar land......
THE WORST PART OF IT....MR BUHARI IS KEEPING A BLIND EYE on these killings caused by his pple...So before Mr buhari will leave office 2019 half of Nigeria must have died in the hands of his brothers....Chaiiii.
I WILL SUPPORT BIAFRA ON THIS....The killings are so much to bear....The international community are looking up to us. And everyday hausa will continue killing...why why why why why!!!!!!!.
NIGERIA WHICH WAY......Can splitting the country the solution? Have ponder on it severally and I think CAPITAL "YES".. The killings will stop automatically. ....quote me anywhere.
The USA saw it.....And said Nigeria is a failed state. They will not vomit that..Its really true...
If Biafra 99% Christian dominated state can be achieved peacefully. I WILL SUPPORT IT...No more blood shed.
LETS BE REASONABLE HERE....BUHARI SAID MORE THAN 2MILLIONS NIGERIANS WAS KILLED DURING THE CIVIL WAR........POINT OF CORRECTION....Its "MORE THAN 2MILLION IGBOS WERE SLAUGHTERED".

5 Likes

Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 07, 2016
Myde4naija:
I think on the issue of people studing abroad, he might not be 100% right but come to think of it the minorsstudying abroad should hold the nation to ransom, my personal thought though
It's not minor studying abroad. Well I'm one of the studying abroad learning stuff that Nigerian universities are not capable of teaching. I resigned my job to come here.

When ebola came to Nigeria either as a genuine public health issue or targeted threat, is it not Dr Adadevoh because she had a lot of professional network abroad that initiated the programs and awareness that eventually saved the day? Thank God for that family.

2 Likes

Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by timidapsin(m): 1:46am On Mar 07, 2016
Modsenemy:

Ur approach wasnt bad

S.A and few times naija
Okay thanks for the answer smiley . You need to rest, sleep wink
Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by Obiwannn: 2:15am On Mar 07, 2016
Myde4naija:
as educated as you are so you think is the president job to read over 6000pages of the budget and make corrections within the limited time frame. You need to be more realistic and stop shabby and unreasonable comment you are passing.
Shut up!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by Weedcrusher: 5:05am On Mar 07, 2016
This is one of the most awkward interviews ever

2 Likes

Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by jamjo: 5:34am On Mar 07, 2016
walexzee11:
PMB visibly enraged!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1QZDA1BFUo

Please whether you are in support or against this president, please its time to advice this president against granting International interviews. This is an embarrassment, He lack composure..

2 Likes

Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by Acutex: 5:37am On Mar 07, 2016
How can a president say Ipob members should come together and vote for a state within a state... And then he goes on to say he will not listen to their grievances.. This level of hypocrisy will make the devil shy

3 Likes

Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by HirstMOG(m): 7:04am On Mar 07, 2016
HungerBAD:
Proud of you Mr.President.

When she asked about the OPEC, you answered her that, she should not forget that there are Regional,Local and Global interest at play here. And then she goes to the next one, what about the Budget padding? and then you said it was the technocrats at play here.

The most interesting question was when she asked if you wanted to islamize Nigeria? and you looked her straight in the eyes and said NO. This woman, must have gotten her notes from Fayose. I mean why should she be asking about your security Votes?good thing you answered her with the fight against Boko Haram.

My President talking and acting very Presidential.

N:B the guy below me must have been watching the Cartoon Network.

Very soon your eye go clear.
Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by obiscolly(m): 7:32am On Mar 07, 2016
Cant believe this clown is actually our President. I was highly embarrassed after watching this. No one should ever call GEJ clueless again.

1 Like

Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by FBS: 8:30am On Mar 07, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Advanced
Great. Also taking Spanish lessons. Any good book you could recommend?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) / I Want Buhari To Belong To Nobody – Tinubu / Keyamo: Bloomberg's Poll On Peter Obi Leading Tinubu, Atiku Is Delusional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.