Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,282 members, 7,780,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:27 PM

Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX (75438 Views)

Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera / If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? / Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Built2last: 1:11am On Mar 06, 2016
Very engaging interview on Bokoharam, state of the economy, biafra agitation, foreign exchange scarcity etc

What will interest you was when they asked him about how he pays his children's school fees abroad...

Watch "Talk to Al Jazeera - Muhammadu Buhari: I haven't failed' against Boko Haram" on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1QZDA1BFUo

Mods, People need to watch their president

22 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by donsteady(m): 1:15am On Mar 06, 2016
iPob are joking with Nigerian security. Nice one baba.

38 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Pheals(f): 1:25am On Mar 06, 2016
undecided buhari pikin. Dey abroad - he's telling us to go for made in Nigeria ...
Nice example !

477 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by okosodo: 1:41am On Mar 06, 2016
Buhari the hypocrite. He is surely going to destroy nigeria because there are millions of people who are actually deceived by his cunning and subtle approach to things, they will support him to the detriment of this country

324 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by techJ: 1:46am On Mar 06, 2016
ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Obijulius: 1:47am On Mar 06, 2016
Waoh.

What a leader we have!!!

His answer to that question explains why the many sufferings of Nigerians continue as if there is no leadership.

"Those who can afford it should afford it". And he even agreed to her suggestion that it's tough luck for them.

To God be the Glory.

300 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by scribble: 2:03am On Mar 06, 2016
truly a dullard was born in Daura many years ago

Buhari

368 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Nobody: 2:25am On Mar 06, 2016
Listening to concerns, cries and the pains of your people is the first demonstration of love and leadership. Buhari should have watched the video and at least promise to investigate later even if he fails to.

A listening President is the strongest man of the people........ Buhari learn from your past...... Demonstrate love, concern, understanding, cooperation and consideration for the people who overwhelmingly voted you into power.

TrueSenator has Spoken angry

130 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by xtgozie(m): 2:31am On Mar 06, 2016
OTELE

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by PRYCE(m): 2:49am On Mar 06, 2016
INTEGRITY told us he had only 1 Million in his account before the elections but had enough to sponsor his children to UK universities.... That's not taking into account the responsibilities he had here in Nigeria. ISSORITE!!

GEJ had ALL HIS CHILDREN AND DEPENDANTS SCHOOLING IN NIGERIA OOO... Talk about a real president who believes in the Nigerian Brand.

636 Likes 67 Shares

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by alexory23(m): 3:29am On Mar 06, 2016
I dont know why i alway feel Buhari will come through for Nigeria one day, may be cos of my earnest prayer for the right leader before the election,Nigeria may suffer a bit for the work,but we ill surely bounce back stronger than ever, when all things are set and in place........Raise Nigeria!

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by shameseun: 4:24am On Mar 06, 2016
Why have the christians complaining of Nigeria's alliance with Islamic nations(ie towards Islamizing Nigeria) in the fight against terrorism, not been able to fight the boko haram in the NE, or the militancy in the SS.

As for those students(especially those blind saibuharists) that can't pay their school fees abroad, they should just kponkpi there, when we were telling them the real Buhari we know, they never cared to listen.

Indeed we have a jihadist as president.

112 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Adewummy007: 4:32am On Mar 06, 2016
Watched and digesting

1. A foreign journalist know Nigeria Budget more than the President that presented the budget PMB. GEJ said same thing during presidential interview that Nigerian journalist know more than president.
Why should you be the president when you don't even know what you should know.

111 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Nicur: 4:33am On Mar 06, 2016
Hmmmm I comment my reserve!! angry

203 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by BushidoBlue(m): 6:33am On Mar 06, 2016
Adewummy007:
Watched and digesting

1. A foreign journalist know Nigeria Budget more than the President that presented the budget PMB. GEJ said same thing during presidential interview that Nigerian journalist know more than president.
[size=15pt]Why should you be the president when you don't even know what you should know. [/size]

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by onatisi(m): 6:48am On Mar 06, 2016
TrueSenator:
Listening to concerns, cries and the pains of your people is the first demonstration of love and leadership. Buhari should have watched the video and at least promise to investigate later even if he fails to.

A listening President is the strongest man of the people........ Buhari learn from your past...... Demonstrate love, concern, understanding, cooperation and consideration for the people who overwhelmingly voted you into power.

TrueSenator has Spoken >sad

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by appini: 7:22am On Mar 06, 2016
Finally, we have a slowpoke parading himself as the president of Nigeria. It's a pity!

106 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by amazon14: 7:27am On Mar 06, 2016
I fell sorry for all of us after i watched the vedio. Sorry nigerians

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by appini: 7:29am On Mar 06, 2016
Buhari is a slowpoke

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Flexherbal(m): 7:32am On Mar 06, 2016
Does that mean we don't have good schools in Nigeria for Buhari's Children? If yes, why can't the president rise the standard of education in Nigeria.

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by ashjay001(m): 7:35am On Mar 06, 2016
Adewummy007:
Watched and digesting

Why should you be the president when you don't even know what you should know.

I believe that was sarcasm, he knows/knew d budget he submitted, so why should d foreign journo claim to know his budget better, without deferring to him?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 06, 2016
With the interview,Nigeria should brace up for more austerity time. Buhari is lost in thought on how to rule us. We have been scammed

121 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 7:39am On Mar 06, 2016
His body position says a lot about him

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Mrbigman1(m): 7:48am On Mar 06, 2016
ashjay001:

I believe that was sarcasm, he knows/knew d budget he submitted, so why should d foreign journo claim to know his budget better, without deferring to him?

Oh! Oh! Buhari knows he submitted nonsense and corruption as a budget abi?

We go dey catch una one by one.

99 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by mightyhazel: 7:54am On Mar 06, 2016
This is heartbreaking! I hope Nigeria survives dis daurra man! I just hope so.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by diegwu01: 7:59am On Mar 06, 2016
The wailers may wail for a very looong time undecided

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by ashjay001(m): 8:05am On Mar 06, 2016
Mrbigman1:

Oh! Oh! Buhari knows he submitted nonsense and corruption as a budget abi?

We go dey catch una one by one.

Wetin una dey catch? I hope u understand sarcasm? In that same interview, he said he had saboteurs and earlier(before d interview) he had said, d budget being debated is definitely not what he submitted! The journo believes any shiit budget at her own risk.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by yaki84: 8:08am On Mar 06, 2016
lalasticlala...... r u see wat am saw?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by magicminister: 8:08am On Mar 06, 2016
God bless our president.
He will be the best president ever. wink
Jonathan messed up this country and this is why buhari is having a hard time.
Its just a matter of time before we start enjoying the true dividends of democracy.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by diegwu01: 8:09am On Mar 06, 2016
PRYCE:
INTEGRITY told us he had only 1 Million in his account before the elections had enough to sponsor his children in UK universities.... That's not taking into account the responsibilities he had here in Nigeria. ISSORITE!!

GEJ had ALL HIS CHILDREN AND DEPENDANTS SCHOOLING IN NIGERIA OOO... Talk about a real president who believes in the Nigerian Brand.

Stop being naive. account balance during the election reads 1mill..translate to all his assets and only source?
GEJ's Children where nearer home, because they where too young to be out in their Primary school and junior school.. even though the school cost Nigeiran taxpayers 3.5million a Year per kid, A Foreign School with base in Nigeria.....Lets see if they would do JAMB and study at Otuoke University

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by magicminister: 8:11am On Mar 06, 2016
diegwu01:
Stop being naive. My account balace during the election reads 1mill, does it mean i wasnt able to send my kids to foreign Unis.
GEJ's Children where nearer home, because they where too young to be out in their Primary school and junior school.. even though the school cost Nigeiran taxpayers 3.5million a Year per kid, A Foreign School with base in Nigeria.....Lets see if they would do JAMB and study at Otuoke University

GEJ's first daughter graduated from a Nigerian University. smiley

231 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by diegwu01: 8:12am On Mar 06, 2016
magicminister:

GEJ's first daughter graduated from a Nigerian University. smiley
u mean the adopted at 21 daughter

49 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent / Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People / Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.