Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland (13138 Views)

Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) / Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) / Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by MrCork: 5:42am On Mar 06, 2016
..wishin you all a happy mother's day to all you beauriful Mothers on nairaland and a BIG THANK YOU for the 9 month you carried us....

[size=16pt]...HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!![/size] wink

cc

Omotayor123:
Cc.
Agarawu23
Cherlene
Adaure4ever
Laveda
QueenValerie
mamagee
Ishilove
Neyoor
Roland4lif
Naijaboiy
HerexG
Adaure4ever
Kazrem
FlawlessRebirth2
Toks2008
Mizmycoli
Omenka
Izeeq
Midolian
Temitemi1
Twaci
Thopaz
Adhe39
Teempakuguy
Loomer
Peeparty
Dollyjoy
Donsmith123
Cutehector
Misspicy
Midehi2
Wristbangle
Baba11
Freemanan
Sameer1212
Asumo12
Mrsphyno
KingTom
Auntysimbiat
Lanicky
Dharay99
LordOfTheWeed
KingTom
missspicy
Onstelly
Refiner
Kashybaby
Nubian113
prettythicksme

17 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 06, 2016
Yes oo, happy mum's Sunday to my mum, Ezinne ******. cool

@op, you must be an Anglican. Tnx for this update.

"ye shall know the truth and it shall set you free"

#proud knight of the Anglican communion#cool
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by madridguy(m): 5:50am On Mar 06, 2016
I love yah umu khairi.
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by agarawu23(m): 6:00am On Mar 06, 2016
smiley smiley smiley

Even troll do remember mother's day?
That's thoughtful of u MrCork

7 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Kondomatic(m): 6:04am On Mar 06, 2016
Moms are the best part of creation. God please bless them for us.
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by EmmyDe25(m): 6:13am On Mar 06, 2016
Happy Mothers day to all the great mothers on earth Special shout out to my mother and the mother of my unborn children who is stil very much unknown. I will find you someday.
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 06, 2016
Thanks Mr cork. Happy mother's day to me cheesy. I yam a mother
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 06, 2016
Where are all the baby mama's at. grin
MrCork wishing ya'll a happy mothers day. wink

2 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by adorablepepple(f): 6:17am On Mar 06, 2016
Happy mothers day to my adorable,priceless,great and Lovely mum,who taught me the way of the Lord. I appreciate you Maami. I love you so much
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 6:24am On Mar 06, 2016
HateU2:
Thanks Mr cork. Happy mother's day to me cheesy. I yam a mother
shocked
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 6:25am On Mar 06, 2016
Lol what if our mums' were nairalanders? grin
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by AlexCk: 6:30am On Mar 06, 2016
Happy mum's day to all the mothers, aspiring mothers, n every female planning to be adorable mums. cheesy smiley

God bless. cool
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 06, 2016
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 06, 2016
Cutehector:
Lol what if our mums' were nairalanders? grin
Yes, lyk me cheesy. I yam ur NL mum tongue
Wish me HMD nah
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 6:37am On Mar 06, 2016
HateU2:
Yes, lyk me cheesy. I yam ur NL mum tongue
Wish me HMD nah
if to say I be smellymouth, I for Don dump u tey tey.. na who gv u Dat belle? cheesy
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 06, 2016
Cutehector:
if to say I be smellymouth, I for Don dump u tey tey.. na who gv u Dat belle? cheesy
Just tell me u ar jealous of my NL boo tongue. He can't dump me, our love strong pass Romeo and Juliet cheesy. Na him get d belle nah. Result of our Val's day 2geda. I remba u were lonely grin cheesy. Goan get a girl tongue wink
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 6:44am On Mar 06, 2016
HateU2:
Just tell me u ar jealous of my NL boo tongue. He can't dump me, our love strong pass Romeo and Juliet cheesy. Na him get d belle nah. Result of our Val's day 2geda. I remba u were lonely grin cheesy. Goan get a girl tongue wink
so he gave u belle in nairaland? Ah ah? Who u wan lie for? cheesy
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by pendusky(m): 6:47am On Mar 06, 2016
Happy Mother's Day
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by xreal: 6:55am On Mar 06, 2016
Yes ooo!

My beatiful mother.
A virtual woman.

Happy mothers day to you.
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by DankemzI(m): 6:57am On Mar 06, 2016
Happy Mother's day to the mother of my Jimmy kiss
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 06, 2016
Cutehector:
so he gave u belle in nairaland? Ah ah? Who u wan lie for? cheesy
Just u and U alone wink
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 7:08am On Mar 06, 2016
HateU2:
Just u and U alone wink
so u ma feel say I be pikin abi, if I beat u eh.. small thing..
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Ishilove: 7:09am On Mar 06, 2016
MrCork:
..wishin you all a happy mother's day to all you beauriful Mothers on nairaland and a BIG THANK YOU for the 9 month you carry us....

[size=16pt]...HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!![/size] wink

Eyah, a sensible post from MrCork. What a rare event smiley

6 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by sauceEEP(m): 7:10am On Mar 06, 2016
Wow!! Did someone hack Mr corks account?
No more home-based guys and lightskin babes... Hmmm
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by LouisBERG: 7:11am On Mar 06, 2016
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by McCarlito(m): 7:17am On Mar 06, 2016
Is this really coming from MrCork Or did someone hack into his account to post this grin grin grin

Happy mothering Sunday to all the mothers in the house.... grin grin grin

Like the priest says Ezinne Ma~Ma

2 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 06, 2016
Cutehector:
so u ma feel say I be pikin abi, if I beat u eh.. small thing..
small ant tongue. I will call my Nl boo 4 u o
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by firstking01(m): 8:23am On Mar 06, 2016
Nope, this is not coming from Mrcockgrin...maybe some one just gotta wake me up from this dreamgrin
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 8:37am On Mar 06, 2016
HateU2:
small ant tongue. I will call my Nl boo 4 u o
lol u should call ur offline boo for me also, I will beat two of dem join
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 06, 2016
Cutehector:
lol u should call ur offline boo for me also, I will beat two of dem join
cry cry smellymouth cry cry
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 8:40am On Mar 06, 2016
HateU2:
cry cry smellymouth cry cry
cry cry baby.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Public Displays Of Affection - Only For The Married And Engaged? / Reasons Why Black Women Don’t Date Whitemen / Former Boyfriends On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.