Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,789 members, 7,806,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

#loveyoumum: Happy Mother's Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / #loveyoumum: Happy Mother's Day (355 Views)

Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) / Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her / Nairalanders Wish Your Mum A Happy Mother's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#loveyoumum: Happy Mother's Day by Flame4chi(m): 6:47am On Mar 06, 2016
EVERYONE loves their mum, let's all celebrate our mothers they are #priceless
Let's make it fun... Hashtag your mums name and confess your love for her
#MrsRuthFolasadeAjayi I love you mum you've been such a wonderful mum. You shall eat the fruit of your labour...Amen
Keep them rolling...
God bless all the Good Mothers.... #Amen
Re: #loveyoumum: Happy Mother's Day by SenJoe(m): 6:49am On Mar 06, 2016
Re: #loveyoumum: Happy Mother's Day by Flame4chi(m): 6:49am On Mar 06, 2016
You’ve seen me happy, you’ve seen me sad, you’ve seen me reasonable, you’ve seen me mad. Mom I may not have always said it, but you are the most beloved. #MrsRuthFolasadeAjayi
Re: #loveyoumum: Happy Mother's Day by LouisBERG: 7:08am On Mar 06, 2016
Re: #loveyoumum: Happy Mother's Day by adorablepepple(f): 7:25am On Mar 06, 2016
kiss kiss iya mii, ololufe mii,wura mii #MrsAdenikeHannahAdelegan, you love me despite my naughty ways,you scold me, teach me the way of the Lord. You are that very pillar God has put in my life after my dad's death 13 years ago. Your unconditional love for we your children is inexplicable. I appreciate you for the great sacrifice you make for me and my brother. My earnest prayer is that God grants you long life, good health,and lot of happiness and you shall enjoy the fruit of your labour in Jesus name. Love you so much mummy mi
Re: #loveyoumum: Happy Mother's Day by Bonapart(m): 7:31am On Mar 06, 2016
Big thanks to all the mothers out there.... I love you all
Re: #loveyoumum: Happy Mother's Day by chimimi(f): 7:53am On Mar 06, 2016
Who can find a virtuous woman?for her price is far above rubies!I love u mama! happy mother's sunday 2 all mothers n future mothers! wink kiss

(1) (Reply)

Teach Your Kid How To Imbibe The Reading Culture. / Check In!!! / Qualities Of A Good Listener

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.