Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,164 members, 7,807,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Infinix Hot2 Suddenly Switched Off - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot2 Suddenly Switched Off (1647 Views)

Infinix Hot 4 Not Charging Except It Is Switched Off.. Help Pls. / How Can I Track My Infinix Hot 2 Switched Off Phone That Was Stolen / I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot2 Suddenly Switched Off by phillippiano(m): 7:52am On Mar 06, 2016
My infinix hot two suddenly switched off by itself and didn't on again, anytime I tried charging it, it shows sign of charging but stops and still continues and stops again. please what might be wrong with it
Re: Infinix Hot2 Suddenly Switched Off by Carlcaresophia: 8:31am On Mar 09, 2016
phillippiano:
My infinix hot two suddenly switched off by itself and didn't on again, anytime I tried charging it, it shows sign of charging but stops and still continues and stops again. please what might be wrong with it
Hi Phillippiano, you can try another charger. If there is still problem, we suggest you take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to check it for you. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know your location. Thank you!
Re: Infinix Hot2 Suddenly Switched Off by phillippiano(m): 9:35am On Mar 09, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hi Phillippiano, you can try another charger. If there is still problem, we suggest you take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to check it for you. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know your location. Thank you!
thanks. I have tried different chargers and its still the same. I am planning to take it to carlcare centre at ibadan tomorrow, but please is it true that if the phone has been rooted they wont be able to fix it for me?
Re: Infinix Hot2 Suddenly Switched Off by Carlcaresophia: 8:28am On Mar 10, 2016
phillippiano:
thanks. I have tried different chargers and its still the same. I am planning to take it to carlcare centre at ibadan tomorrow, but please is it true that if the phone has been rooted they wont be able to fix it for me?
Hi Phillippiano, rooted phone is out of warranty. For the repair you can counsel with our Ibadan Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will check for you. Below please find contact information of our service center in Ibaban. Thank you!
3rd Floor, Isolak Building,Queen Elizabeth Rd,Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria +2348172005296

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Purchased From Geekbuying.com / Mtn Free Sms Live Now!! / L8 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.