Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Do Ladies Prefer Xperienced Male Partners - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Prefer Xperienced Male Partners (1424 Views)

Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? / Public Or Private Marriage Proposals: Which Do Ladies Prefer? / What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ladies Prefer Xperienced Male Partners by DaudaAbu(m): 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2009
I always wonder, Gals would always say they prefer Guyz that are experienced se*ually but at the same time would claim they dont wanna giv it up b4 they settle down. How the HECK do the guyz get the xperience then

Lets hear some reasonable responses.
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Xperienced Male Partners by kokoA(m): 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2009
No.
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Xperienced Male Partners by biola44: 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2009
undecided

d ladies r in d best position 2 answer dis
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Xperienced Male Partners by smooooooth: 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2009
i tire o, its like these employers saying they want experienced hands, but they wont give the fresh grad the opportunity to get the experience.

but then u dnt have an exuse o, wiv all the hiv infested ashi's roaming the street, thats enuf for u to get experience, cos to answer your question

girls really like experienced guys o.
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Xperienced Male Partners by iice(f): 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2009
Some like it, some don't.

I do. . .the more rotten the better grin
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Xperienced Male Partners by tosyne007(m): 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2009
iice:

Some like it, some don't.

I do. . .the more rotten the better grin

that's crazy!!! i like ur style.

DaudaAbu:

I always wonder, Gals would always say they prefer Guyz that are experienced se*ually but at the same time would claim they dont wanna giv it up b4 they settle down. How the HECK do the guyz get the xperience then

for real, babes do appreciate experienced guys though u are right that they rarely oblige when it comes to giving it up.

all thesame, they will need an experienced guy when it's time for 'GIVING IT UP' and it also takes an experienced hand to make a lady wanna GIVE IT UP.

dont u think?
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Xperienced Male Partners by gen2genius(m): 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2009
iice, so how do they become "rotten" without breaking many sisters' hearts? wink

And when they come crying to Nairaland, you'd also be one of those to console them and condem the "heartless" men. grin grin
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Xperienced Male Partners by iice(f): 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2009
gen2genius:

iice, so how do they become "rotten" without breaking many sisters' hearts? wink

And when they come crying to Nairaland, you'd also be one of those to console them and condem the "heartless" men. grin grin

Show me where i condemn men as heartless undecided
People and their presumptions about me undecided

People break their own hearts (most times).  Would that they be honest with themselves, it would save them alot of heartache.

Anyhoo.  .  .i like my preference, it hasn't changed, not once in my lifetime on this planet cheesy
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Xperienced Male Partners by biola44: 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2009
yes, its about choices!
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Xperienced Male Partners by gen2genius(m): 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2009
Coolu temper ooo, iice. You see say I grinned twice while saying that. I trust you wink In fact, you're my favourite here, seriously (secret crush). Ooops! embarassed embarassed embarassed grin
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Xperienced Male Partners by iice(f): 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2009
gen2genius:

Coolu temper ooo, iice. You see say I grinned twice while saying that. I trust you wink In fact, you're my favourite here, seriously (secret crush). Ooops! embarassed embarassed embarassed grin

Flattery will get you nowhere grin grin
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Xperienced Male Partners by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2009
Question is not up for debate.

If you suck in bed, dnt worry, not all ladies likes men that knows what they're doing in the bedroom. Majority of NL men still get hope sha
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Xperienced Male Partners by sesman(m): 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2009
gen2genius:

iice:

Flattery will get you nowhere grin grin

ahhh everyone has a crush on the moderator,   grin
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Xperienced Male Partners by biola44: 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2009
;d :d ;d smiley wink
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Xperienced Male Partners by charles316: 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2009
i hate to hear what girls like and do not like.cos i think they dont know what they like.a girl can tell u that she likes tall guys but will end up with short guy.they are confused species.sometimes their no means yes.
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Xperienced Male Partners by gen2genius(m): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2009
Flattery will get you nowhere

iice, haba, which one be "flattery"? First, I think you have absolutely no need to be flattered (Hope you know what I mean wink ). Second, I know you're already hooked. So I can always be frank with you. I should have said more but I don't want anyone to die of jealousy wink grin grin
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Xperienced Male Partners by ikamefa(f): 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2009
@topic

my man must know how to throw-down in bed, how to fold,roll and make me  sing the alleluia chorus "  grin "

why should i waste my time, energy and life- force on an inexperienced man?  undecided undecided
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Xperienced Male Partners by biola44: 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2009
after breaking so many hearts 2 get d experience?
ur heart isnt safe either! grin
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Xperienced Male Partners by ikamefa(f): 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2009
biola44:

after breaking so many hearts 2 get d experience?
ur heart isnt safe either! grin

who is talking about heart/s here? undecided undecided undecided

experience can be gotten through several other means smiley
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Xperienced Male Partners by gen2genius(m): 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2009
"Experience" without practice? Talk another thing, brother! grin grin
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Xperienced Male Partners by iice(f): 4:51pm On Jul 16, 2009
gen2genius:

iice, haba, which one be "flattery"? First, I think you have absolutely no need to be flattered (Hope you know what I mean wink ). Second, I know you're already hooked. So I can always be frank with you. I should have said more but I don't want anyone to die of jealousy wink grin grin

Rofl.  I don't know what you mean but let's leave it at that tongue i don't do compliments well undecided
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Xperienced Male Partners by biola44: 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2009
ikamefa:

who is talking about heart/s here? undecided undecided undecided

experience can be gotten through several other means smiley

which means r u talking about?
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Xperienced Male Partners by MissyB1(m): 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2009
Taking a step away from confused girls. . . . .
would be the best antidote to this generalization.

DaudaAbu:

Re: Do Ladies Prefer Xperienced Male Partners by gen2genius(m): 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2009
@ iice

Ouch! Didn't know I was complimenting  shocked embarassed embarassed grin

Majority of NL men still get hope sha

Ms. Gators. Hmm. . .how u take know? shocked grin
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Xperienced Male Partners by iice(f): 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2009
gen2genius:

@ iice

Ouch! Didn't know I was complimenting  shocked embarassed embarassed grin

Ok ooo, shooting the breeze then grin
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Xperienced Male Partners by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2009
The guy could have had previous partners he was sexually involved with before he met his present girl who does not want to 'give it up' before settling down

Oh and to answer your question, yes we do, darn straight
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Xperienced Male Partners by Akinagirl(f): 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2009
I need an expierenced man. If hes inexperienced, thats Ok, I can gie him al lthe practice he needs, wink But I prefer experienced guys who can put it on me.
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Xperienced Male Partners by TheSeeker(m): 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2009
Why wouldn't ladies prefer experienced men? Why would anyone choose any amateur when there are professionals? But I agree some women teach their men how to act on bed which to me is bizzare in this modern age. We've come to a time when you'd be able to suck, lick, food play, tie hands to your bed, spank and don't want to go any further, . . . . afraid of being banned grin grin grin
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Xperienced Male Partners by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 17, 2009
gen2genius:

Ms. Gators. Hmm. . .how u take know? shocked grin
By their posts you shall know them grin tongue
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Xperienced Male Partners by daduke2k(m): 1:27am On Jul 17, 2009
Dis topic shuld be changed 2 , experienced men on NL speak up.
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Xperienced Male Partners by Tudor6(f): 1:36am On Jul 17, 2009
I laugh!
Look at all them ladies boasting their boyfriends take them to nineth heaven, pluto or mars in bed when in actual fact they mostly have sexually frustrated lives.
Advantage of the internet. . .you get to live your secret fantasies. . .
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Xperienced Male Partners by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 17, 2009
Tudór:

I laugh!
Look at all them ladies boasting their boyfriends take them to nineth heaven, pluto or mars in bed when in actual fact they mostly have sexually frustrated lives.
Advantage of the internet. . .you get to live your secret fantasies. . .

i thought i was the only one turned off by the obviously false airs of the girls here. Ladies prefer experienced male partners? Are the females themselves liberated enough to be anything more than prudes in bed?
Everyone wants a stallion . . . even when they themselves know absolutely nothing about sex.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good Looking People Don't Look For Relationship, Instead Relationship Looks For. / Do Girls Have Loose Period Too? / Pls I Need Ideas On The Colours To Choose For My Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.