Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Atheism is Dead : The Logic of God and Everything - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism is Dead : The Logic of God and Everything (5152 Views)

Atheism Is A Religion / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / Atheism Is Dying! Currently On Life Support! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism is Dead : The Logic of God and Everything by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
herald9:

Can't be scared of what I can't see, so why not drop whatever you got already, sir.

Or are you hitched?

We understand.

Logic don't often go well with Christianity, it's like trying to smear paints on a mirror-smooth surface... It'll always drip...

Like I said its a long piece and would take time . My first dealing-with-misconceptions-thread took me close an hour and half to write .

Understand that threads in forums don't die . They live as long as the site is online cool

EVERYTHING - have you sat down and thought about the inherent logical information encoded in that word ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism is Dead : The Logic of God and Everything by herald9: 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

EVERYTHING - have you sat down and thought about the inherent logical information encoded in that word ?
This won't help me pass my test tomorrow grin

Till then cool
Re: Atheism is Dead : The Logic of God and Everything by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:20am On Mar 07, 2016
smiley
Re: Atheism is Dead : The Logic of God and Everything by Weah96: 9:07am On Mar 07, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
This is inchoate but in progress . You can follow the thread angry

Everything - the unity of constituents or boundless whole ? Is Everything finite or infinite ? Consider the finite unity of constituents , the infinite unity of constituents , infinite boundless whole . Man , a constituent or unit of this Universe, sees nothing but change in matter, forces, and mental states. Witnessed in this universe is change - the height and decline , the birth , the growth and death of anything .

Ephesians 4:6

For EVERYTHING to exist , an ALL has to be eternal - has always been there . Is the universe part of HIM ? The universe has a beginning but God is eternal and everywhere . Dont forget EVERYTHING - which did you chose again : a. FINITE UNITY of constituents b. the INFINITE UNITY of constituents c. INFINITE BOUNDLESS whole .

The WHOLENESS of EVERYTHING is of the creator - Omnipresence of God , He is everywhere . Read the aforementioned bible verse again and again - "who is over All and THROUGH ALL and IN ALL

To be continued ...

What do you think you're doing? I was following you until you told me that the ALL ETERNAL precursor is a HE. Does this HE person like soul food?

Why are you making such an incredible leap, an unnecessary non sequitur so to speak, just moments after breaking the shit down like a zen master?

BTW, when you throw the word universe around, do you include energy? The universe has no beginning. What we know as the beginning is a recurrent theme throughout nature.

We die, potatoes grow. We live on through potatoes, our carbon based bodies do. Hahaha. Even our bodies have no end or beginning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism is Dead : The Logic of God and Everything by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:14am On Mar 07, 2016
Weah96:

What do you think you're doing? I was following you until you told me that the ALL ETERNAL precursor is a HE. Does this HE person like soul food?

Why are you making such an incredible leap, an unnecessary non sequitur so to speak, just moments after breaking the shit down like a zen master?

That is not a Non sequitur . God's revelation of Himself unto man gave the perception of masculinity or the attributes of being masculine - Father , Defender , Protector , Prince of Peace , Avenger , Judge , Son of Man etc
Re: Atheism is Dead : The Logic of God and Everything by Weah96: 9:18am On Mar 07, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

That is not a Non sequitur . God's revelation of Himself unto man gave the perception of masculinity or the attributes of being masculine - Father , Defender , Protector , Prince of Peace , Avenger , Judge , Son of Man etc

U should have said that na. God never talked to me, the precursor of the universe, that is. I didn't even know that it talked to people. Have you spoken with it yourself?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism is Dead : The Logic of God and Everything by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:21am On Mar 07, 2016
Weah96:

U should have said that na. God never talked to me, the precursor of the universe, that is. I didn't even know that it talked to people. Have you spoken with it yourself?

You got me befuddled when you said "it" . Are we still having the God-is-a-he conversation ? Or you might like to come again lipsrsealed
Re: Atheism is Dead : The Logic of God and Everything by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:22am On Mar 07, 2016
Weah96:

The eternal precursor
Re: Atheism is Dead : The Logic of God and Everything by Weah96: 9:26am On Mar 07, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You got me befuddled when you said "it" . Are we still having the God-is-a-he conversation ? Or you might like to come again lipsrsealed

Have you spoken with the precursor of the universe? Were you standing in the universe while doing it, because the precursor is intertwined and mixed with the universe somehow.?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism is Dead : The Logic of God and Everything by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:32am On Mar 07, 2016
Weah96:

Have you spoken with the precursor of the universe? Were you standing in the universe while doing it, because the precursor is intertwined and mixed with the universe somehow.?

The universe is part of the conscious creator , I dont need to be there wink .
Re: Atheism is Dead : The Logic of God and Everything by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
Weah96:

BTW, when you throw the word universe around, do you include energy? The universe has no beginning. What we know as the beginning is a recurrent theme throughout nature.

We die, potatoes grow. We live on through potatoes, our carbon based bodies do. Hahaha. Even our bodies have no end or beginning.

Did you just say the universe has no beginning lipsrsealed shocked shocked .

Energy ? LOL

God and EVERYTHING ? Missing the inherent logical information in that word ?

Everything brother EVERYTHING
Re: Atheism is Dead : The Logic of God and Everything by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
But this is not difficult ...
Re: Atheism is Dead : The Logic of God and Everything by technophile(m): 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
onetrack:
Whether any god exists or not is irrelevant to me, because any god who created this earth is not worthy of worship.

And the Bible is proof that men can write books saying that there is a god. Nothing more.

Listen to me bro. God is real, and you don't need your bible to tell you before you know and believe, also if you said that the Alpha and the Omega is not worthy to be worshiped, then who is?
Re: Atheism is Dead : The Logic of God and Everything by cloudgoddess(f): 9:07pm On Mar 12, 2016
technophile:

Listen to me bro. God is real, and you don't need your bible to tell you before you know and believe, also if you said that the Alpha and the Omega is not worthy to be worshiped, then who is?
Why not Krishna?

The Supreme Being Krishna has been around longer. Since around 1000 BC. Whereas Christian God only showed up around 300 AD. Personally, I would choose Krishna, since Krishna has over a thousand years more experience than Christian God.

4 Likes

Re: Atheism is Dead : The Logic of God and Everything by technophile(m): 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
cloudgoddess:

Why not Krishna?

The Supreme Being Krishna has been around longer. Since around 1000 BC. Whereas Christian God only showed up around 300 AD. Personally, I would choose Krishna, since Krishna has over a thousand years more experience than Christian God.

Hahahah!! you made me laff bro... lol!!!
I told you the Christian God is the Alpha and the Omega, and you're still telling me that 1 krishna has been around since something BC.
and do you want to know what AD mean, it meant After Death of christ. so how can Jesus Christ be born on 300 AD??
Re: Atheism is Dead : The Logic of God and Everything by lepasharon(f): 12:18am On Mar 13, 2016
cloudgoddess:

Why not Krishna?

The krishna God is female?
Re: Atheism is Dead : The Logic of God and Everything by cloudgoddess(f): 1:30am On Mar 13, 2016
technophile:

Hahahah!! you made me laff bro... lol!!!
I told you the Christian God is the Alpha and the Omega, and you're still telling me that 1 krishna has been around since something BC.
and do you want to know what AD mean, it meant After Death of christ. so how can Jesus Christ be born on 300 AD??
I told you the Christian God is the Alpha and the Omega,
A claim that holds no weight until evidence is provided.

and you're still telling me that 1 krishna has been around since something BC.
A fact. Also, it is speculated by some that Christianity is a copycat religion from Hinduism. Krishna & Jesus share many similarities.

I apologize, I mistakenly quoted the year Christianity was officially accepted as a state religion. But Krishna still came first by 1000+ years.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism is Dead : The Logic of God and Everything by cloudgoddess(f): 1:37am On Mar 13, 2016
lepasharon:

The krishna God is female?
Male, but has male and female forms, according to the choppy amount of research I've done on Hinduism.
Re: Atheism is Dead : The Logic of God and Everything by SETI666(m): 2:51am On Mar 13, 2016
JEWHOVAH(reptilian aliens) has no logic.animals are better than him. www.joyofsatan.org/
Re: Atheism is Dead : The Logic of God and Everything by KingEbukaNaija: 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
Good observation
Re: Atheism is Dead : The Logic of God and Everything by onetrack(m): 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
technophile:

also if you said that the Alpha and the Omega is not worthy to be worshiped, then who is?

No one.

1 Like

Re: Atheism is Dead : The Logic of God and Everything by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:46am On Mar 19, 2016
Good response guys !
Re: Atheism is Dead : The Logic of God and Everything by Scholar8200(m): 11:37am On Mar 19, 2016
cloudgoddess:

Why not Krishna?

Krishna is the Indian version of the Semiramis lie which she invented after Nimrod died.

Of course she ,like her offsprings, had to STEAL an extant, much awaited promise of GOD commonly known to all before the Great dispersion.

The Egyptians had theirs too.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheism is Dead : The Logic of God and Everything by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
Who still hasn't grasp it yet ?
Re: Atheism is Dead : The Logic of God and Everything by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:47am On Mar 20, 2016
We still need to understand this smiley
Re: Atheism is Dead : The Logic of God and Everything by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:43am On Apr 06, 2016
Still loading
Re: Atheism is Dead : The Logic of God and Everything by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
Still inchoate ...
Re: Atheism is Dead : The Logic of God and Everything by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:55pm On May 05, 2016
Atheism = Irrationality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism is Dead : The Logic of God and Everything by KingEbukaNaija: 11:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
Still inchoate
Re: Atheism is Dead : The Logic of God and Everything by KingEbukaNaija: 9:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
cool cool cool cool
Re: Atheism is Dead : The Logic of God and Everything by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
So this means that a pantheist is a person who accepts the reality of the supernatural existence, and order of the universe (because, connectivity means complementarity, hence order,) but is too proud to admit to God's Lordship. An atheist who see the ridiculousness in denying the supernatural.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism is Dead : The Logic of God and Everything by 4kings: 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
Muafrika2:
So this means that a pantheist is a person who accepts the reality of the supernatural existence, and order of the universe (because, connectivity means complementarity, hence order,) but is too proud to admit to God's Lordship.
@bolded; They don't regard a "separate higher being outside of the universe", that's panentheism

An atheist who see the ridiculousness in denying the supernatural.

I also wonder how they see this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Theme For Shiloh 2016 / Is Tithe For Christians? / John 1:1 - LOGOS and THEOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.