Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Saddam Hussein Sentenced To Death By Hanging - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saddam Hussein Sentenced To Death By Hanging (9099 Views)

Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / Saddam Hussein As An Assassin / Saddam Hussein Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saddam Hussein Sentenced To Death By Hanging by mukina2: 8:02pm On Nov 08, 2006
jala wat did you mean?
Re: Saddam Hussein Sentenced To Death By Hanging by gbolex(m): 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2006
nilla:

couldnt agree more with what you said in bold. thousands are dying because of him. HWMD human weapon of mass destruction.

nilla Let me ask you a question. Since Saddam was captured has the killing in Iraq Stopped! Lets call a spade a spade Bush has turn himself into a weapon of mass destruction {WMD}he is a machine not human I know say na water or Zobo drink dey run for him veins just like Saddam himself. The Koreans have also started their weapon as well. Bush dare not go near them or else they are going to wipeout the whole of US out including their unborn generations. Please don't get me wrong am not saying Saddam is a nice guy, though he has done so many bad things. Who is going to be held responsible for the souls of the women and children that died while Bush was trying to capture Saddam? Bush approach to the issue was just too hard. I think he his trying the do the Job meant for the UN. He his just trying to pretend to the whole world that he is a nice guy (who is he fooling). I know from the 1st day Saddam was captured that he is going to die.
  Saddam needs to defend his country from Bush wolfs. I really love his courage in that aspect. My pity is just the citizen of the United States, cos i don't think u guys are really secured there. Bush himself is a terrorist. Why can’t he spend just half of the money that he his spending on war @ Iraq to under developed country. He destroys houses in Iraq and started giving them blankets to cover their heads (what an insult, the way they collected gold from Africans and started distributing mirror and bible). I know one day he would be paid back with his own coin. Once again Saddam is a bado, but two wrongs can never make a right 

PEACE cool
Re: Saddam Hussein Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Free(f): 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2006
killing saddam is a bad idea
i dnt think they should kill him
its true he killed alot of ppl kill him is the easy way out 4 him

put him life imprisonmnt let him suffer

on the other hand he has prove to the world that he didnt have weapns on mass destrusction or any ties to al queda
or bin laden
bush knew this but still put the american troops in danger
ppl are over there dying studitly and still dnt wanna pull da troops out
why??
Re: Saddam Hussein Sentenced To Death By Hanging by jaybaby(f): 10:22pm On Nov 08, 2006
sO SAD BUT U CANT PAY EVIL WITH EVIL! IT DSNT MAKE ANY SENSE IF THEY HANG HIM -WILL IT BRING THE DEAD PPLE HE ORDERED 2 B KILLED BACK? NOPE! SO Y D KILLIN? JUS 2 JUSTIFY DER MIND---I BOW 4 WHITE PPLE O sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Saddam Hussein Sentenced To Death By Hanging by nilla(f): 10:43pm On Nov 08, 2006
gbolex:

nilla Let me ask you a question. Since Saddam was captured has the killing in Iraq Stopped! Lets call a spade a spade Bush has turn himself into a weapon of mass destruction {WMD}he is a machine not human I know say na water or Zobo drink dey run for him veins just like Saddam himself. The Koreans have also started their weapon as well. Bush dare not go near them or else they are going to wipeout the whole of US out including their unborn generations. Please don't get me wrong am not saying Saddam is a nice guy, though he has done so many bad things. Who is going to be held responsible for the souls of the women and children that died while Bush was trying to capture Saddam? Bush approach to the issue was just too hard. I think he his trying the do the Job meant for the UN. He his just trying to pretend to the whole world that he is a nice guy (who is he fooling). I know from the 1st day Saddam was captured that he is going to die.
  Saddam needs to defend his country from Bush wolfs. I really love his courage in that aspect. My pity is just the citizen of the United States, because i don't think u guys are really secured there. Bush himself is a terrorist. Why can’t he spend just half of the money that he his spending on war @ Iraq to under developed country. He destroys houses in Iraq and started giving them blankets to cover their heads (what an insult, the way they collected gold from Africans and started distributing mirror and bible). I know one day he would be paid back with his own coin. Once again Saddam is a bado, but two wrongs can never make a right 

PEACE cool

what are you saying.
i did not disagree with you. i agreed with you. In other words you said all, thats why i said couldn't agree more (you said all)
thats why i gave him my own name HWMD.
Re: Saddam Hussein Sentenced To Death By Hanging by rojen: 6:01pm On Nov 09, 2006
its a death well deserved.
Re: Saddam Hussein Sentenced To Death By Hanging by mukina2: 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2006
i disagree
Re: Saddam Hussein Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 5:33am On Nov 11, 2006
Hmm,I wonder what his last meal will be, before he prepares to meet his 72 wide eyed,high bossomed  9 year old virgins in "paradise".

He should just be brave and ask for  a large piece of well seasoned pork chops!!!
Re: Saddam Hussein Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Ynot(m): 5:50am On Nov 11, 2006
lol. Muslims don't eat pork. I think what he deserve is half done beans, cooked egg and ribeye steak. That will prroduce enough gas as the noose tightens.
Re: Saddam Hussein Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Reverend(m): 9:33am On Nov 11, 2006
He should be forced to live in Lagos as a punishment  grin

We should force him to sit in an internet cafe all day sending 419 letters ,

Calvary Greetings

My name is Saddam Hussein the former head of Iraq. I have 30000,00000,000000,000000,00000 $$$$ hidden in a tin box  etc etc etc ,   tongue tongue
Re: Saddam Hussein Sentenced To Death By Hanging by nilla(f): 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2006
Reverend:

He should be forced to live in Lagos as a punishment grin

Calvary Greetings

My name is Saddam Hussein the former head of Iraq. I have 30000,00000,000000,000000,00000 $$$$ hidden in a tin box etc etc etc , tongue tongue

OMG. I'm cracking up here grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Saddam Hussein Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2006
Reverend:

Calvary Greetings

My name is Saddam Hussein the former head of Iraq. I have 30000,00000,000000,000000,00000 $$$$ hidden in a tin box  etc etc etc ,   tongue tongue

very funny,reverend.
then at rush hour,they should make him work as a gworo-eating molue conductor from Oshodi to Iyanapaja.
Re: Saddam Hussein Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Radiant(f): 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2006
grin grin grin ye ye pple
Re: Saddam Hussein Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Odeku(m): 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2006
ABEG UNA LEAVE SADDAM MAD MAN if you take him to lagos where will you send BUSH? AJEGUNLE? wetting Bush don do for us but cause confusion break ee bone? saddam was a dead man walking already, when you kill a mans kid infront of him and he can't even protect them, what more can you do to him?
Re: Saddam Hussein Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2006
Odeku:

ABEG UNA LEAVE SADDAM MAD MAN if you take him to lagos where will you send BUSH? AJEGUNLE? wetting Bush don do for us but cause confusion break ee bone? saddam was a dead man walking already, when you kill a mans kid infront of him and he can't even protect them, what more can you do to him?

His sons died peacefully compared to the reign of terror they carried out on women.
Uday and Qusay were sex maniacs that raped women at will including peoples wives.
They kept women chained up as sex slaves,tortured and raped them repeatedly.
Women in Iraq are better off with their deaths.
Re: Saddam Hussein Sentenced To Death By Hanging by orekelewaa: 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2006
if everytin be as dem talk am den he should be castrated first then his left eye then right leg like dat month by month. slow and painful is d way he should hav it.
Re: Saddam Hussein Sentenced To Death By Hanging by omo(f): 12:12am On Nov 13, 2006
"@ omo thank God U weren't in the courtroom they would have sued your arse for good, U no know them fit vex join una two sef carry go."

@ tyrex, wat d frig r u sayin

Reverend:

Calvary Greetings

mehn reverend u funny as hell, im laffin so hard!
Re: Saddam Hussein Sentenced To Death By Hanging by aisma: 4:52am On Nov 13, 2006
hi, i'm really suprised that u all are happy for the outcome of the trial. i belief no man should be happy over another man's fall or death because we are all the same in the sight of God. And who knows, he may even be better than you in His sight. Moreover, what right does Bush has to interfer in another country's affair but thank God the self appointed world police will soon have himself checked with the pools outcome. Ha ha ha!!!
Re: Saddam Hussein Sentenced To Death By Hanging by samo(m): 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2006
About Sadam. I personally do not support what America did to Iraqi and Sadam. They lied about invading Iraqi because they had weapons of mass destruction. They claim to have freed Iraqi but check out the blood shed including the lives of US soldiers comanded to go and fight a war they ought not to. How can you impose the laws of the West on the Iraqis. If you know the way they behave they need strigent laws to govern themselves and thats what Sadam did , he had to do what he had to do to rule his country considering the temperment of his people. The West with all thier laws need to be mindful of the laws and temperments of other people. I am so sorry for Sadam
Re: Saddam Hussein Sentenced To Death By Hanging by kellybaba(m): 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2006
HANGING 4 DT BUTCHER

Oh ! thaz 2 lenient ! i recommend sth like this:

Day1:chopping off of fingers

Day7:chopping off of toes

Day11:pulling off all hairs on d head

Kai ! sum1 will say am too wicked.But really,i think Saddam deserves whatever punishment he's given even much worse !

His soul will surely be tormented eternally by the thousands he despatched to early grave during his despotic regime !
Re: Saddam Hussein Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Jakumo(m): 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2006
Before Saddam wears that final neck-tie for his appointment with Lucifer, someone should take a plaster cast of his face. Saddam masks would definitely be big sellers when Haloween rolls around.
Re: Saddam Hussein Sentenced To Death By Hanging by jaybaby(f): 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2006
Funny People
Re: Saddam Hussein Sentenced To Death By Hanging by omo(f): 11:55pm On Nov 19, 2006
jakumo nd kellybaba, if Saddam sees u guys' posts, he will just die on d spot!! lol. but d guy was wicked sha. In his mind now, he thinks by d time he reaches d other end, he will be welcomed by some kind virgins in heaven. he should better start dreaming another dream because i seriously doubt dat! virgins my ass!

oya haters, start yabbin me o!
Re: Saddam Hussein Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 20, 2006
omo:

jakumo nd kellybaba, if Saddam sees u guys' posts, he will just die on d spot!! lol. but d guy was wicked sha. In his mind now, he thinks by d time he reaches d other end, he will be welcomed by some kind virgins in heaven. he should better start dreaming another dream because i seriously doubt that! virgins my ass!

He'll get the reject virgins that were shunned by all other lol
Re: Saddam Hussein Sentenced To Death By Hanging by moleepaiko(m): 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2006
The hang man's noose hovers precariously over Saddam's head, threatening to choke him to death despite his trial being tagged "questionable " by human rights watch and a call for re-trial.
Do you think saddam deserves to die??

Re: Saddam Hussein Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Reverend(m): 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2006
Lets hang him and Olusegun Obasanjo at the same time, Could kill two birds with one stone!

Re: Saddam Hussein Sentenced To Death By Hanging by kellybaba(m): 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2006
omo:

jakumo nd kellybaba, if Saddam sees u guys' posts, he will just die on d spot!! lol. but d guy was wicked sha. In his mind now, he thinks by d time he reaches d other end, he will be welcomed by some kind virgins in heaven. he should better start dreaming another dream because i seriously doubt that! virgins my ass!

@Omo
pls point of correction:wch heaven ? heaven for an unclean thing? xcepthe got repented genuinely b4 d Executioner will complete his assignment.Am sure u meant 2 say Lake of Fire burning with Sulphur and brimstone.!
Anyway,hwz Canada? hope u all r kuller?
Re: Saddam Hussein Sentenced To Death By Hanging by kellybaba(m): 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2006
babyosisi:

His sons died peacefully compared to the reign of terror they carried out on women.
Uday and Qusay were sex maniacs that raped women at will including peoples wives.
They kept women chained up as sex slaves,tortured and raped them repeatedly.
Women in Iraq are better off with their deaths.

Babyosisi:u shaa hit d nail on d head.Uday,especially was d most brutal.Recall he killed the Father's cook just b/c d man didnt oblige him wit a simple request ! They were notorious Rapists !God never sleeps.The innocent Blood of d those young gals that died during those unholy acts caught Heaven's attention and JUDGEMENT has long bin delivered ! May their evil souls roast in Hell.
God is Great !
Re: Saddam Hussein Sentenced To Death By Hanging by omo(f): 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2006
Saddam is a gonner!

@kellybaba- i dey mehn, how u? mehn Canada dey o, just dey finish us wit cold but we thank God sha grin
Re: Saddam Hussein Sentenced To Death By Hanging by kellybaba(m): 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2006
@Omo

gud 2 knw we share similar 'fate'.KayDee(nothern 9ja) is 'snowy'(sorri , i mean 2 say dry,dusty,& cold).wearn sweater/head warmer 4d very 1st tym in several yrs !
But we shaa enjoy it all.its Fun
Just 2 holla u.i go see una soon
Re: Saddam Hussein Sentenced To Death By Hanging by panafrican(m): 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2006
Re: Saddam Hussein Sentenced To Death By Hanging by diddy4(m): 10:39pm On Dec 26, 2006
A hero? was he ever a hero or a spineless killer? nahhh, this is the end of a villain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EU Parliament Recognizes Venezuela's Guaido As Interim President / Pakistan Airlines To Restart Commercial Flights To Kabul On September 13 / ECOWAS Delegation Arrives In Burkina Faso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.