Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,813 members, 7,798,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Who Is Right? The Man Or The Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Right? The Man Or The Woman? (1045 Views)

Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? / Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? / Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Right? The Man Or The Woman? by olafunny(m): 8:23am On Mar 06, 2016
Check this out!

lalasticlala , ishilove, Fynestboi, Mynd44, Obinoscopy, Seun, Dominique, tosyn2much, toks37, introvert, viviangist4 make una choose

Re: Who Is Right? The Man Or The Woman? by halfricanadian(f): 8:25am On Mar 06, 2016
A is always ryt

B is wrong guys want love if its only torture girls dont bliv in dat wen u torture sumone please dey are human dey gon give u stress in return

D worst feeling is d feeling of been used up hence A is correct undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is Right? The Man Or The Woman? by kestolove95(m): 8:34am On Mar 06, 2016
D SHE HE is correct
Re: Who Is Right? The Man Or The Woman? by Pumpkin34(f): 8:49am On Mar 06, 2016
They are both correct and wrong at the same time. It depends on the angle you view it from.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Right? The Man Or The Woman? by emekamn(m): 9:05am On Mar 06, 2016
Pumpkin34:
They are both correct and wrong at the same time. It depends on the angle you view it from.
I'm impresed.
Wherever you find a gender discussion you seldom find ladies who think before they talk.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Right? The Man Or The Woman? by Pumpkin34(f): 9:09am On Mar 06, 2016
emekamn:

I'm impresed.
Wherever you find a gender discussion you seldom find ladies who think before they talk.
thanks dear
Re: Who Is Right? The Man Or The Woman? by emekamn(m): 9:13am On Mar 06, 2016
cool
Pumpkin34:
thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Who Is Right? The Man Or The Woman? by Rinato(m): 9:19am On Mar 06, 2016
Pumpkin34:
I like that. Marry me !!
Re: Who Is Right? The Man Or The Woman? by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 06, 2016
halfricanadian:
A is always ryt

B is wrong guys want love if its only torture girls dont bliv in dat wen u torture sumone please dey are human dey gon give u stress in return

D worst feeling is d feeling of been used up hence A is correct undecided
what are you even saying?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Right? The Man Or The Woman? by Pumpkin34(f): 10:10am On Mar 06, 2016
Rinato:
I like that. Marry me !!
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Who Is Right? The Man Or The Woman? by cruzita(f): 10:41am On Mar 06, 2016
undecided whether u get boyfriend or not ,problem go still dey.girlfriend or not ,stress still dey.so make una leave trash for lawma
Re: Who Is Right? The Man Or The Woman? by halfricanadian(f): 1:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
what are you even saying?
same thing u just read grin
Re: Who Is Right? The Man Or The Woman? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
Both sayin's.....
.....should be on the chicks shirt wink
Re: Who Is Right? The Man Or The Woman? by Rinato(m): 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
Pumpkin34:
Hahahahahahahaha
wink
Re: Who Is Right? The Man Or The Woman? by firstking01(m): 2:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
I disconcur with them bothundecided

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help / Please Advice! Am In Love With My Son And I Want To Have His Baby / Does Sex Connect Someone To Higher Realms.??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.