Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

APGA Protests Against Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Protests Against Peter Obi (25160 Views)

Women Group Protests Against Fayose In Abuja - Pictures / United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) / Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by AtlanticBreeze: 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
dtruth3:
My friend stop talking rubbish. There was no fund he expended without the approval of the state house of Assembly. If I may ask, have you ever heard Obi is in any type of probe whatsoever? The answer is NO.

The only probe is the one in the figment of your imagination!
what do you know about politics? Which house of assembly? Peter obis aide was once arrested in lagos for trying to ferry 250 million naira cash outside the country. do you also know that? keep deceiving yourself
Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by ojialo(m): 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
Demmocrats:
A man that left a party that made him a governor to jump into another party all in the name of getting more power such man can't be trusted. His not a man for the people but a man after his pocket such men fades easily and lost from history unlike the current governor of Anambra state that has written his name in sands of time in a way that generations unborn will still know his name because of his contributions in the state called Anambra

People don't even know why this guys left APGA, he was with APGA campaigned for APGA that brought in Willie as governor

3 Likes

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by aeronot(m): 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
This story is incomplete when did this happen?
Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by successbuchi32(m): 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
Mr Peter Obi why! Stop, don't do this!. I have a big regard for you, never throw it away I take God beg oh! When will igbo's be one? Oke ochicho!!!
Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
Take it or leave it, Peter Obi remains an icon in Anambra. Those bunch of protesting monkeys are on the payroll of Victor Umeh who wants to use his recent DSS ordeal for cheap political gain.

Ndi ara undecided

12 Likes

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by nzeobi(m): 5:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
when I was saying it here that Peter obi looted Anambra dry for 8 years, some were calling me names, today the truth is out from no other than his former party. Peter obi is very deceptive and fraudulent. Very selfish and greedy

How you reason amazes me. If peter looted anambra and left it in debt like you claimed do you think Obiano will be able to do anything.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by LudaChriz(m): 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
All the cowards talking trash here, u better face what bedeviled you in Orile, Mile 12 and leave Anambra alone.

Both Peter Obi & Victor Umeh are our own, but when it comes to who goes to Senate for us, Umeh can always wait. In Peter we stand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by Montaque(m): 5:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
when I was saying it here that Peter obi looted Anambra dry for 8 years, some were calling me names, today the truth is out from no other than his former party. Peter obi is very deceptive and fraudulent. Very selfish and greedy
Is the protest about "how he looted anambra state dry"?
Face the issue on ground.

1 Like

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by Mrslimblack(m): 5:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
dtruth3:
In as much as I never supported Peter Obi leaving apga for pdp, please, don't ever call Obi a looter! I believe you are not from Anambra state, so you know nothing.

We from Anambra state irrespective of any political leaning, knew what Peter Obi did. He brought Anambra to its present status. He's a hero of accountability.

You can only try harder, you can never succeed in bringing Obi down.
But his foolish anyway, for decamping to pdp from apga.
How is he a hero of accountability, a man who has been running his private business with the state treasury, where are the funds meant for LGA's, for 8 yrs he sat on it and squandered it all

1 Like

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by bonfany1129(m): 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
You can protest from here into River Niger....your media propangada will take Victor Umeh no where. There is no short cut to success. Being a senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is no joke. It involves a keenly contested election. Going to the court and getting a biased judgement that puts off others in the race will not help you...it may succeed in other places but not in Anambra State. Till tomorrow everyone knows the court of appeal judgement against Uche Ekwunife is highly questionable and is one of such that could make one doubt the integrity of some of the Judges in our courts. Obi we know....Victor Umeh we don't know... Obiano we are still studying. So keep calm dudes. Just pray Obi didn't show interest in the ticket, if he does....he closes the vacancy at the red chamber.

3 Likes

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by dtruth3(m): 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

what do you know about politics? Which house of assembly? Peter obis aide was once arrested in lagos for trying to ferry 250 million naira cash outside the country. do you also know that? keep deceiving yourself
I may not know all, but as for Anambra Politics, I know A-Z. If you know who I'm, you will not be arguing with me, cos we are not on the same Pedestal

Peter Obi is not a looter. No he's not. Those who are looters are the likes of Governor Aregbesola, Okorocha, T.A Orji, Kwankwaso, Amechi, Fayemi and your former governor Fashola who built borehole with.... You know na!

Like I said initially, he's foolish. But he's not a looter. He applied every fund judiciously and Anambra state will forever remain indebted to him.

6 Likes

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by diego101(m): 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
IN THE FIRST ELECTION, VICTOR UMEH TOOK SECOND POSITION B UT BELIEVE ME THIS TIME HE WILL TAKE THE 3RD POSITION,
LET HIM JUST PRAY THAT PETER OBI WILL NOT CONTEST,
UP PDP....
[color=#006600][/color]THE FEAR OF OBI , IS THE BEGINING OF WISDOM

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by chidozieikeji2: 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
AnambraDota:

Your didn't witness NRC vs SDP so I wonder how we will be talking politics.
that he didn't witness it doesn't make him to be a chaff in politics u dat witnessed it did u witness npc and ncnc but u are here talking politics peter obi is a crook he dried anambra up and left us with 75billion on handover paper whereas he has already awarded contracts to his companies and paid up with d 75billion meaning dat he left nothing in our purse
Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by AtlanticBreeze: 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
nzeobi:

How you reason amazes me. If peter looted anambra and left it in debt like you claimed do you think Obiano will be able to do anything.
So obiano is not receiving allocations and IGR? He is working with obis money?
Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by dtruth3(m): 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
Mrslimblack:
How is he a hero of accountability, a man who has been running his private business with the state treasury, where are the funds meant for LGA's, for 8 yrs he sat on it and squandered it all
you're just being jealous. Pls stop. Obi never used state treasury for private business.

As for the money meant for LGA's, he built roads with it. Stop hating.

Note: I'm not a fan of Obi, even though he built the roads in my community (from Awkuzu junction down to Nteje and Umueri, then extended to Otuocha as well as Aguleri, the present governors home town.

So call Obi any name you like, I will agree with you. But don't call him a looter, I will disagree with you.

4 Likes

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by AtlanticBreeze: 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
bonfany1129:
You can protest from here into River Niger....your media propangada will take Victor Umeh no where. There is no short cut to success. Being a senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is no joke. It involves a keenly contested election. Going to the court and getting a biased judgement that puts off others in the race will not help you...it may succeed in other places but not in Anambra State. Till tomorrow everyone knows the court of appeal judgement against Uche Ekwunife is highly questionable and is one of such that could make one doubt the integrity of some of the Judges in our courts. Obi we know....Victor Umeh we don't know... Obiano we are still studying. So keep calm dudes. Just pray Obi didn't show interest in the ticket, if he does....he closes the vacancy at the red chamber.
You people should beg obi to contest. We wont like to hear this excuse that its because obi didnt contest after the elections. Beg obi to contest. I want to see him disgraced at the polls. You think this is those elections he was using federal machinery to win? Rubbish
Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by porshuch: 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
AustineE1:
Am an APGA man but if Peter Obi ever decides to contest,every Anambra Son from Anambra central senatorial zone knows Obi will definately win in a free and fair election.
you can lie! Idemmili north and South will not even vote him. You know that.
Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by MaxxisAJC: 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
Joining PDP was a wise decision. Is Apga a party ? You and I know that Apga is a road to no where. Peter was just using it to fool those empty brain Anambarians. Igbo party indeed. Peter Obi deserves to go to the senate, He is the most qualified among all of them. Time is up, the apga game is over. I think there will be no more apga in the next 3 yrs. a prophesy.
Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by Manji01: 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

You are very correct
True talk.
Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by AtlanticBreeze: 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
dtruth3:
you're just being jealous. Pls stop. Obi never used state treasury for private business.

As for the money meant for LGA's, he built roads with it. Stop hating.

Note: I'm not a fan of Obi, even though he built the roads in my community (from Awkuzu junction down to Nteje and Umueri, then extended to Otuocha as well as Aguleri, the present governors home town.

So call Obi any name you like, I will agree with you. But don't call him a looter, I will disagree with you.

Obi built Sabmiller while he was governor with state funds and allocated a large shares to himself. He buit one of the biggest malls in Abuja and other businesses while he was governor. Guess its your money he used to do all those? Or is it because obiano has not subjected him to probe? That is why you are still talking
Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by winniz: 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
Peter Obi remains the best Anambra state Governor till date. So take your cheap propanganda about him elsewhere.
Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by AtlanticBreeze: 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
MaxxisAJC:
Joining PDP was a wise decision. Is Apga a party ? You and I knew that Apga is a road to no where. Peter was just using it to fool those empty brain Anambarians. Igbo party indeed. Peter Obi deserves to go to the senate, He is the most qualified among all of them. Time is up, the apga fame is over. I think there will be no more apga in the next 3 yrs. a prophesy.
APGA is growing strong, Apga is winning more seats across Nigeria. Apga currently has the best performing governor in Nigeria. Obi is going nowhere. he is a failed politician.
Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by hisgrace090: 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
Peter obi the best thing that have ever happened to ndi anambra pls forgive them. The people trying to pull you down after their arrest by telling the world that you and ekwunife uche petition them because they are supporting biafra hv been put to shame by today's dss revelation of their reason of arresting them. They say the man was arrested over treasonable statement at campaign rally not any petition as they claimed. They made the claim for cheap support we know. For me I say I will not believe that allegation until I hear from dss direct. For dis report visit today's daily trust newspapers.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by LordRepz(m): 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
Who knows when they are likely to hold the elections? Or has the date been announced? Just hope it doesn't exceed this month...
Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by Kennycyphers(m): 6:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Mind what you day bro. If you re saying he looted d State... I hope you ve gat evidence to support Ur proof. No hard feelings but I know Peter Obi's administration and the present administration did a lot to sustain d state and ensured development of roads and infrastructure in most part of the state. So his leaving the party doesn't make him a looter..

5 Likes

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by Kennycyphers(m): 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Mind what you say bro. If you re saying he looted d State... I hope you ve gat evidence to support Ur proof. No hard feelings but I know Peter Obi's administration and the present administration did a lot to sustain d state and ensured development of roads and infrastructure in most part of the state. So his leaving the party doesn't make him a looter.. We are talking about a governor that left enough money in the state governments purse before leaving office... Huh

2 Likes

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by AtlanticBreeze: 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
Kennycyphers:

Mind what you say bro. If you re saying he looted d State... I hope you ve gat evidence to support Ur proof. No hard feelings but I know Peter Obi's administration and the present administration did a lot to sustain d state and ensured development of roads and infrastructure in most part of the state. So his leaving the party doesn't make him a looter.. We are talking about a governor that left enough money in the state governments purse before leaving office... Huh
Read the placards from Apga. has nothing to with me
Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by Cyjetty: 6:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
Siberia101:
The greatest mistake Peter Obi made was leaving APGA to PDP, he wad the face of Southeast politics.. Well never knew the reason he made such a mistake... It was really a costly one..

Peter Obi was once described as ' a man who was carried shoulder high, who, in the euphoria of the moment, dared spit at the wind'
I think this is his greatest tragedy to dump the party which gave him 8 years in power. He had a great future ahead of him until he shot himself in the foot and lost credibility in politics.

1 Like

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by dadexcel: 6:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
dtruth3:
In as much as I never supported Peter Obi leaving apga for pdp, please, don't ever call Obi a looter! I believe you are not from Anambra state, so you know nothing.

We from Anambra state irrespective of any political leaning, knew what Peter Obi did. He brought Anambra to its present status. He's a hero of accountability.

You can only try harder, you can never succeed in bringing Obi down.
But his foolish anyway, for decamping to pdp from apga.
.............. My dear... You are indeed a true and sincere anambra born.... Peter irrespective anyone's political views was and indeed is so far the best governor to have ruled anambra state.... It's only a hater or a politicaly motivated opinionist that will try to paint him bad...... But the effort is already a failure, ... obi is a hero

4 Likes

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by nzeobi(m): 6:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

So obiano is not receiving allocations and IGR? He is working with obis money?
Oga somebody laid that foundation
Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by AtlanticBreeze: 6:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
dadexcel:
.............. [s]My dear... You are indeed a true and sincere anambra born.... Peter irrespective anyone's political views was and indeed is so far the best governor to have ruled anambra state.... It's only a hater or a politicaly motivated opinionist that will try to paint him bad...... But the effort is already a failure, ... obi is a hero[/s]
Peter obi is very fraudulent and deceptive. Every sane Anambra person knows this fact. The effort by a few paid sycophants to paint obi as a saint already failed long ago and you know that. Let obi explain what he did with Anambra LG funds for 8 years. This is a question he must answer one day whether you keep deceiving yourself or not
Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by ifyan(m): 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Please don't disrespect or insult that man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Politicians Hire Marabouts, Pastors To Pray For Buhari’s Death: Lauretta Onochie / APC Takes Over Imo House Of Assembly / Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.