Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

APGA Protests Against Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Protests Against Peter Obi (25148 Views)

Women Group Protests Against Fayose In Abuja - Pictures / United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) / Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by Viktor1983(m): 7:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
dtruth3:
In as much as I never supported Peter Obi leaving apga for pdp, please, don't ever call Obi a looter! I believe you are not from Anambra state, so you know nothing.

We from Anambra state irrespective of any political leaning, knew what Peter Obi did. He brought Anambra to its present status. He's a hero of accountability.

You can only try harder, you can never succeed in bringing Obi down.
But his foolish anyway, for decamping to pdp from apga.

When ever it's Obi vs apga/Obiano , I don't take sides.....
They should sort themselves out..
But this one sha looks like an Obi vs Victor umeh thing.
Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by bonfany1129(m): 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Peter obi is very fraudulent and deceptive. Every sane Anambra person knows this fact. The effort by a few paid sycophants to paint obi as a saint already failed long ago and you know that. Let obi explain what he did with Anambra LG funds for 8 years. This is a question he must answer one day whether you keep deceiving yourself or not

You are the sycophant and betrayer of every good work in Anambra. Your politics of falsehood, allegation and propaganda is long outdated in Anambra State. We know who is who. So, keep calm. When you travel to your village if at all you do, ask questions about where the money to refurbish and equip the schools in you locality came from, that road to your village maybe it was you that funded the project. The security vehicles driven by your local vigilante and all their armoury, you bought them, dude? Do I keep mentioning? That Anambra is today acclaimed as the best state with rural road networks, was it not Obi that did all in his tenure? You are just a selfish ingrate ....thinking you can actualise your goals by pulling another person to the mud. Obi has such stake that superceeds all your antics. Wake up....you need some life. We are much more informed in Anambra than your timid politics.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by bonfany1129(m): 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

what do you know about politics? Which house of assembly? Peter obis aide was once arrested in lagos for trying to ferry 250 million naira cash outside the country. do you also know that? keep deceiving yourself
Enemies of progress in Anambra at work. Maybe you are the one that caught his aide with the fund. Why didn't you report to EFCC. Anambrarians are wiser. If not that you may be a brother (onye Anambra ibem) I could have asked you to go hug something .......But you guys just have to soft pedal. Obi is no equal to Victor Umeh. I'm sorry it is playing out this way....he is exercising his right to be voted for....the media lies will not stop him.
Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by AtlanticBreeze: 7:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
bonfany1129:

You are the sycophant and betrayer of every good work in Anambra. Your politics of falsehood, allegation and propaganda is long outdated in Anambra State. We know who is who. So, keep calm. When you travel to your village if at all you do, ask questions about where the money to refurbish and equip the schools in you locality came from, that road to your village maybe it was you that funded the project. The security vehicles driven by your local vigilante and all their armoury, you bought them, dude? Do I keep mentioning? That Anambra is today acclaimed as the best state with rural road networks, was it not Obi that did all in his tenure? You are just a selfish ingrate ....thinking you can actualise your goals by pulling another person to the mud. Obi has such stake that superceeds all your antics. Wake up....you need some life. We are much more informed in Anambra than your timid politics.
Keep deluding yourself. Chris Ngige started the road revolution in Anambra state, obi can never take credit for that. Chris Ngige constructed the well tarred road leading to my village and and it's still in good condition today. Keep deceiving yourself. Let peter obi account for LG funds he seized for 8 years. Let him account for the money he used to build his kado mall in Abuja while he was governor, let him account for his shares in Sabmiller. Let him explain why his aide was once caught trying to ferry 250 million naira in raw cash outside Nigeria. Only hired sycophants like you who work so hard to paint obi as a saint that he not that cant see through his deceptions.
Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by AtlanticBreeze: 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
bonfany1129:

Enemies of progress in Anambra at work. Maybe you are the one that caught his aide with the fund. Why didn't you report to EFCC. Anambrarians are wiser. If not that you may be a brother (onye Anambra ibem) I could have asked you to go hug something .......But you guys just have to soft pedal. Obi is no equal to Victor Umeh. I'm sorry it is playing out this way....he is exercising his right to be voted for....the media lies will not stop him.
I am not making unsubstantiated allegations.. Here you go
http://saharareporters.com/2009/06/06/anambra-citizens-petitions-efcc-over-peter-obis-stealing-state-funds
Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by bonfany1129(m): 8:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Keep deluding yourself. Chris Ngige started the road revolution in Anambra state, obi can never take credit for that. Chris Ngige constructed the well tarred road leading to my village and and it's still in good condition today. Keep deceiving yourself. Let peter obi account for LG funds he seized for 8 years. Let him account for the money he used to build his kado mall in Abuja while he was governor, let him account for his shares in Sabmiller. Let him explain why his aide was once caught trying to ferry 250 million naira in raw cash outside Nigeria. Only hired sycophants like you who work so hard to paint obi as a saint that he not that cant see through his deceptions.

Prosterity bears witness to the fact that Peter Obi built over 800kilometers of roads in his tenure as Governor of Anambra State while Chris Nigige hasn't Upto 300kilometers acclaimed to his name in his over 3years tenure. Obi is the Man who diversified development in the state. He didn't just build roads but developed other sectors of the economy...there is no community in Anambra State that will say it didn't feel the impact of Peter Obi's administration.... Go and ask your town union president, dude. Get your records straight and stop your selfish project of defamation. Obi was already very rich before being the Governor of Anmabra State...how much does it cost to build a mall? Was he a governor of the state without his monthly allowances? Whatever wealth he acquired at his time, he is worth more than it, so chill the allegations. He is sending goose pimples down your spine because he may likely contest a senatorial seat....why not wait for him at the pools since you have bragged that your APGA candidate will beat him anytime and anywhere.

4 Likes

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by isiegbe(m): 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
bonfany1129:
You can protest from here into River Niger....your media propangada will take Victor Umeh no where. There is no short cut to success. Being a senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is no joke. It involves a keenly contested election. Going to the court and getting a biased judgement that puts off others in the race will not help you...it may succeed in other places but not in Anambra State. Till tomorrow everyone knows the court of appeal judgement against Uche Ekwunife is highly questionable and is one of such that could make one doubt the integrity of some of the Judges in our courts. Obi we know....Victor Umeh we don't know... Obiano we are still studying. So keep calm dudes. Just pray Obi didn't show interest in the ticket, if he does....he closes the vacancy at the red chamber.
you see ppl will always jump into conclusion. You have said it all. Who is victor umeh. Obi made apga what it is today. Victor Umeh is a none entity . The money he collected from those seeking to contest for local government chairmanship, he never gave them ticket . He can not pull Obi down both in state and in federal level. If Obi shows interest in that senatorial election, victor Umeh should fgt it.

5 Likes

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by obayaya(m): 8:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
AustineE1:
Am an APGA man but if Peter Obi ever decides to contest,every Anambra Son from Anambra central senatorial zone knows Obi will definately win in a free and fair election.

That's why Victor Umeh is pulling all these stunts against a man who hasn't declared interest to run for the said seat.

The rumors that he might contest is making victor shit in his pants.. Imagine Campaigning against someone who isn't contesting?

4 Likes

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by Charly68: 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
So this people has quickly forgotten Peter Obi in Anambra..upon all he did for Obiano & his family ! People can be very terrible

3 Likes

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by o42austino(m): 9:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Buddamonk, has peter obi ever won a free and fair poll without "federal might"?
shut d he'll up Kid...... I was a student at Awka when Peter contested against Ngige without any federal mighty and won, I was still staying at my house in govt house Awka when he won his second term when all the federal might are against him via the Uba family...... Peter has never won any election via federal might, his first tenure he contested against Ngige and his Godfather with all their federal might and won, he contested his second tenure against Uba family with all their federal might and won, I know this for sure because I was a Unizik student staying at government house.

4 Likes

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by o42austino(m): 9:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
bonfany1129:

Prosterity bears witness to the fact that Peter Obi built over 800kilometers of roads in his tenure as Governor of Anambra State while Chris Nigige hasn't Upto 300kilometers acclaimed to his name in his over 3years tenure. Obi is the Man who diversified development in the state. He didn't just build roads but developed other sectors of the economy...there is no community in Anambra State that will say it didn't feel the impact of Peter Obi's administration.... Go and ask your town union president, dude. Get your records straight and stop your selfish project of defamation. Obi was already very rich before being the Governor of Anmabra State...how much does it cost to build a mall? Was he a governor of the state without his monthly allowances? Whatever wealth he acquired at his time, he is worth more than it, so chill the allegations. He is sending goose pimples down your spine because he may likely contest a senatorial seat....why not wait for him at the pools since you have bragged that your APGA candidate will beat him anytime and anywhere.
my village Road in Adazi-Ani that leads to Adazi-Enu was done by Peter obi, I remember how commissioner feared engaging in sharp practices because of what obi will do to them, he has Zero tolerance for corruption and embezzlement of public fund that's why he was nick named Aka Gum by does that hate his accountability nature in government house then, I know this for sure because I was staying at government house then.

4 Likes

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by AtlanticBreeze: 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
o42austino:
shut d he'll up Kid...... I was a student at Awka when Peter contested against Ngige without any federal mighty and won, I was still staying at my house in govt house Awka when he won his second term when all the federal might are against him via the Uba family...... Peter has never won any election via federal might, his first tenure he contested against Ngige and his Godfather with all their federal might and won, he contested his second tenure against Uba family with all their federal might and won, I know this for sure because I was a Unizik student staying at government house.
You are the person to shut up. Peter obi became governor through a supreme court judgement which was influenced by Chris Uba and his gang after he fell out with Ngige. The judgement could have gone either way. For his second tenure, jonathan abandoned Soludo his party's candidate to see to peter obi's victory. Same for the election that brought in obiano. These are facts you dont know and you are here talking thrash.
Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by AtlanticBreeze: 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
bonfany1129:

Chris Ngige started the road revolution in Anambra, that is a fact whether you admit it or not. Ngige roads are still in better condition than the substandard roads peter obi did across the state today. Only peter obi's hired sycophants overrate his relevance, I want peter obi to contest in that election. I know he will fail woefully and it will mark the end of his political career. Beg him to contest. Lets see who will vote for him. The excuse you and your likes always use to cover peter obi's looting of the state was that he was rich before he became governor. Tell us a governor than was poor before becoming governor. Dont make us stretch this matter. Peter obi is a fraud. Obiano has already put more structures on ground than him in less than 2 years. He should retire peacefully or be forced into retirement
Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by Mykelpato(m): 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
silly Apga touts ranting around like their corrupt candidate who knows noting about campaigning/politics. No matter how u guys wanna tarnish the good image of Mr,peter Obi,he will still win the election (See the case of Buhari V jonathan 2015).

Instead of telling the people ur Agenda for them,you are insulting another candidate and telling them whether to contest or not...ptcheeew

Sir. Peter Obi #MyPoliticalRoleModel

4 Likes

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by fairheven: 10:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
dtruth3:
In as much as I never supported Peter Obi leaving apga for pdp, please, don't ever call Obi a looter! I believe you are not from Anambra state, so you know nothing.

We from Anambra state irrespective of any political leaning, knew what Peter Obi did. He brought Anambra to its present status. He's a hero of accountability.

With someone like Victor Umeh at the helm In APGA, how do you expect Obi to remain.

You can only try harder, you can never succeed in bringing Obi down.
But he's foolish anyway, for decamping to pdp from apga.

With someone like Victor Umeh at the helm In APGA there is no way Peter Obi was gonna stay.

1 Like

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by EduParis(m): 11:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

The same way Rochas owed APGA everything politically for making him governor but betrayed the party? Who is the chameleon? The truth is that obiano's separation from obi was his best political move so far. He saved himself from living under obi's shadow which was what obi intended. obi wanted people to see him as the messiah of Anambra state which has failed! Obiano has proved to be a far more better governor than obi
U can say that again!!!
Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by bonfany1129(m): 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Chris Ngige started the road revolution in Anambra, that is a fact whether you admit it or not. Ngige roads are still in better condition than the substandard roads peter obi did across the state today. Only peter obi's hired sycophants overrate his relevance, I want peter obi to contest in that election. I know he will fail woefully and it will mark the end of his political career. Beg him to contest. Lets see who will vote for him. The excuse you and your likes always use to cover peter obi's looting of the state was that he was rich before he became governor. Tell us a governor than was poor before becoming governor. Dont make us stretch this matter. Peter obi is a fraud. Obiano has already put more structures on ground than him in less than 2 years. He should retire peacefully or be forced into retirement
You are just a sentimental and sore looser. In 2years Obiano has outdone who? Please apart from the 3 flyovers at Awka...what other project has Obiano embarked on? Which other major industries has sprouted up? You are the "I/we will group". Dude, for once be truthful. Peter's landmarks in Anambra speaks for him....do I mention jobs created by the firms he attracted in his tenure? The Sabmiller group, innoson car manufacturing company commissioned in his tenure and highly patronised by his administration to encourage the LOCAL CONTENT, the many pharmaceutical companies scattered throughout the state attracted by his tenure etc. Thousands of youths are gainfully employed in all these places. On the government side, he employed over 3000 Anambrarians into the State Civil service. See....you can only deceive the gullibles, not true Anambrarians. Better grow some good sense. Even if Chris Ngige started the road revolution, Peter Obi took it to greater heights and the testimonies are all over, even the US consular general that visited Obiano last week, confirmed it. I dont quite expect everyone to identify with good things....the Judas will always be there...but Anambrarians are wiser. We pray Obiano does better....but we are still studying him...not the media projections but what is really on ground. It shall be well with our dear state.

3 Likes

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by AtlanticBreeze: 12:06am On Mar 07, 2016
bonfany1129:

[s]You are just a sentimental and sore looser. In 2years Obiano has outdone who? Please apart from the 3 flyovers at Awka...what other project has Obiano embarked on? Which other major industries has sprouted up? You are the "I/we will group". Dude, for once be truthful. Peter's landmarks in Anambra speaks for him....do I mention jobs created by the firms he attracted in his tenure? The Sabmiller group, innoson car manufacturing company commissioned in his tenure and highly patronised by his administration to encourage the LOCAL CONTENT, the many pharmaceutical companies scattered throughout the state attracted by his tenure etc. Thousands of youths are gainfully employed in all these places. On the government side, he employed over 3000 Anambrarians into the State Civil service. See....you can only deceive the gullibles, not true Anambrarians. Better grow some good sense. Even if Chris Ngige started the road revolution, Peter Obi took it to greater heights and the testimonies are all over, even the US consular general that visited Obiano last week, confirmed it. I dont quite expect everyone to identify with good things....the Judas will always be there...but Anambrarians are wiser. We pray Obiano does better....but we are still studying him...not the media projections but what is really on ground. It shall be well with our dear state.[/s]
what has obiano done apart from three flyovers? Obiano increased teachers salaries by 15% which obi couldnt do in 8 years. Anambra teachers were the least paid in Nigeria during obi's tenure. Obiano increased the state's IGR from the petty 500 million peter obi declared monthly to over 1.3 billion naira. Obiano constructed the longest bridge in Anambra (apart from the three flyovers) linking to Anambra north. Obiano restored total security and sanity from the kidnap capital he met it. Obiano constructed roads, Attracted new companies to the state like Eckel farms, coch farms and richbon industries, etc.. He has also created thousands of employment and employment opportunities for Anambra youths. ALL under 2 years. Should I list more? This is the person you have the guts to compare to you incompetent and kleptomaniac Peter obi who ruled with propaganda for 8 years? Rubbish
Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by buchostags(m): 6:38am On Mar 07, 2016
victor is from aguluzoigbo, ekwunife is from Aguukwu n papa OBi agulu. all of anaocha circle. he has never done anythn for tht constituency.whereas grassroot wise obi n uche has conquered it whch is y uche keeps winning it. d oda side of d senatorial tht is open is idenmili wch umeh failed in d promises he made them by collecting huge sums for ticket n then selling to d highest bidder. i believe he best pray peter doesnt come out. u knw say peter d quick vex. victor is a learner. and this right here is gone make peter pick up a ticket. n thts d end for vikitor.lol

2 Likes

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by o42austino(m): 7:44am On Mar 07, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

You are the person to shut up. Peter obi became governor through a supreme court judgement which was influenced by Chris Uba and his gang after he fell out with Ngige. The judgement could have gone either way. For his second tenure, jonathan abandoned Soludo his party's candidate to see to peter obi's victory. Same for the election that brought in obiano. These are facts you dont know and you are here talking thrash.
shut that thing I called mouth, has court judgement now federal might?, do you know what called federal might in politics?, Peter won his election free and fair but he was cheated by the power that be, the supreme Court confirm that he won that's all.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by bonfany1129(m): 8:19am On Mar 07, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

what has obiano done apart from three flyovers? Obiano increased teachers salaries by 15% which obi couldnt do in 8 years. Anambra teachers were the least paid in Nigeria during obi's tenure. Obiano increased the state's IGR from the petty 500 million peter obi declared monthly to over 1.3 billion naira. Obiano constructed the longest bridge in Anambra (apart from the three flyovers) linking to Anambra north. Obiano restored total security and sanity from the kidnap capital he met it. Obiano constructed roads, Attracted new companies to the state like Eckel farms, coch farms and richbon industries, etc.. He has also created thousands of employment and employment opportunities for Anambra youths. ALL under 2 years. Should I list more? This is the person you have the guts to compare to you incompetent and kleptomaniac Peter obi who ruled with propaganda for 8 years? Rubbish

See, Obiano is not idling at the Government house. No one is argueing that. But you can't exaggerate his achievements to have superceeded that of Peter Obi's 8 years tenure. It is mere propaganda. He added money to workers salaries which even at that is nothing compared to what their counterparts are paid in other states...he attracted some Farmers to the state, but the magnitude of the firms and their employment capacities can't in anyway be compared with those that came in during d past administration. It doesn't mean Obiano will not attract greater firms, he is quite working towards it and we pray he does better. All said, this is not Obiano and Peter Obi forum but Peter Obi and Victor Umeh. You don't know Obiano and Obi too well more than they know themselves. They know where they meet and settle their issues, that's politicians for you. The information peddled around by their supporters could be far from what exists amongst the duo. I like Anambra State for one thing.....competitions by succecive administrations to surpass the previous administration in achievements. It is a healthy one for us and I hope it continues. Kudos to our past and present democratic leaders.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by AtlanticBreeze: 8:49am On Mar 07, 2016
o42austino:
shut that thing I called mouth, has court judgement now federal might?, do you know what called federal might in politics?, Peter won his election free and fair but he was cheated by the power that be, the supreme Court confirm that he won that's all.
Stop mentioning me, believe whatever you want. I have given you the facts. You are nothing but a sycophant so believe whatever you want
Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by tonquendo4u(m): 8:51am On Mar 07, 2016
Sponsored.you people should just leave that man alone.Is he d only politician in Anambra?

2 Likes

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by AtlanticBreeze: 9:01am On Mar 07, 2016
tonquendo4u:
Sponsored.you people should just leave that man alone.Is he d only politician in Anambra?
let him go and rest like other politicians in Anambra and stop causing troubles in his bid to remain relevant
Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by tonquendo4u(m): 9:09am On Mar 07, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Has peter obi ever accounted for LG funds he sat over for 8 years? keep deceiving yourself
The LG chairmen that hv bn there,whats d state of d state?d governor came in and saw that dose chairmen were just siphoning funds n doing nothing and he decided to work alone.And he fixed alot of LG roads.Go to woliwo,akunnia,ihembosi,ekwulobia.Go to fegge,Silas works n co.they've bn local govt roads and they've bn a den of hoodlums n co.So don't even go there.He developed Anambra state

1 Like

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by tonquendo4u(m): 9:16am On Mar 07, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

I want obi to contest so that he will be disgraced like orji kalu of Abia. So that sycophants like you will stop deceiving yourselves. peter wants to contest, let him man up and come out, there is nothing like if he decides to contest. He wants to contest, he wants relevance badly, let him come out.
If Peter comes out,d race is over.Free n fair,he's gonna carry d day

1 Like

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by tonquendo4u(m): 9:19am On Mar 07, 2016
Siberia101:
The greatest mistake Peter Obi made was leaving APGA to PDP, he wad the face of Southeast politics.. Well never knew the reason he made such a mistake... It was really a costly one..
The only politician that made dt mistake was Ngige.Thats how his political career ended.PDP n Apga has no difference.They are basically d same and they work together at d federal level.Peter is wise

1 Like

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by tonquendo4u(m): 9:22am On Mar 07, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Buddamonk, has peter obi ever won a free and fair poll without "federal might"?
Obi won his 1st election alone.Meanwhile,is it easy to get federal support?he's just a wise man

1 Like

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by o42austino(m): 9:30am On Mar 07, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Stop mentioning me, believe whatever you want. I have given you the facts. You are nothing but a sycophant so believe whatever you want
sycophant u said?.... Wow look at this sore looser, am not PDP or APGA am a neutral that witness the political process in Anambra as an adult, I witness everything fool.

1 Like

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by kodlins(f): 9:50am On Mar 07, 2016
Obiano sponsored hooligans

1 Like

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by trueconscience(m): 10:11am On Mar 07, 2016
Hahahaha on one of the placards, I noticed Peter Obi is being blamed for bringing boko haram to Anambra State,really?! I thought PMB was the one to blame, no?

When it was stated that the movement of the boko haram to the Oko prison was as a result of an agreement of Peter Obi and GEJ, they refused to believe, they heaped insults and abuses on PMB and now that they sense a strong opposition candidate in Peter Obi, they decided to backtrack on the truth! Hahahaha

Truth be told, Umeh is dead scared of Peter Obi.If Obi contests, Umeh is a goner, the people don't seem to like him so ALL he can do is to seriously blackmail Obi to make the electorate like Obi less!

2 Likes

Re: APGA Protests Against Peter Obi by okangaijele2015: 10:35am On Mar 07, 2016
This is just the reason behind all this mechanized protest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protesters Scream At Nigerian Policemen: "Shame On You For Raping Women"(video) / Fact Check: Isa Pantami Is Not On A US Terrorism Watchlist / Alamieyeseigha's 'Official' OBITUARY Leaves Out LYING-IN-STATE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.