Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Cost Of Building A Bungalow - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building A Bungalow (3048 Views)

Building A 2 Bedroom Flat / A Bungalow For Sale At #7.5m New Price #6.5m//// / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Building A Bungalow by bimmyd2000(f): 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2009
Please i need to know how much it will cost to build a 3 bedroom bungalow, masters bedroom ensuite and and extra bathroom and toilet for the other 2 rooms and visitors, a moderate size sitting room and kitchen. The house will be a simple bungalow but beautiful no extra design.

I will really appreciate if you can give me a rough estimate.
Re: Cost Of Building A Bungalow by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2009
Re: Cost Of Building A Bungalow by desse: 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2009
@bimmyd2000

u can contact me on hopemanflee@yahoo.com or call +2348033506527,+2348073711489. for enquires
Re: Cost Of Building A Bungalow by ajileko: 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2009
Yemi is correct. It will cost you between 3.5 to 4 million. Again, the location of your land matters and can either save you or cost you more money but no more that 4 mill.
Re: Cost Of Building A Bungalow by grace5: 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2009
please can you help your brother as well want to develop plot of land at mowe 5 bedroom  all ensuite,2 sitting room
advice on the lowest price and any drawing.
many thanks
Re: Cost Of Building A Bungalow by ajileko: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2009
As for low price, I don't know about that but first of, you will need architectural plan of the house/drawing plus approval. Then you can start thinking of building. Depending on your taste, you could spend anywhere from 4 million to any amount you want.
Re: Cost Of Building A Bungalow by grace5: 8:47am On Jul 17, 2009
ajileko pls can you help with architectural drawing and plan or proven person
Re: Cost Of Building A Bungalow by bimmyd2000(f): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2009
Ytechconst:

It will cost you about 3.5million to 4million to get it done. Where exactly is the location because location is also a factor that determines cost of constructing a building in terms of availability of materials and labour in that visinity. Get back to me for more concersation.

Email: info@yemtechconstruction.com
Tel: 08058724150; 08060797037

Thanks for the information its really helpful. I really dont have the land yet but i need to have an extimate of what the building will cost me the land will probably be in the mowe axis or ipaja area.
Re: Cost Of Building A Bungalow by desse: 11:40am On Jul 17, 2009
@ grace 5

i can forward a sektch of architectural drawing to you
this my email contact hopemanflee@yahoo.com am an architect.
Re: Cost Of Building A Bungalow by grace5: 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2009
DESSE FORWARD THE DESIGN TO MY MAIL AT mkinbile@gmail.com
Re: Cost Of Building A Bungalow by ajileko: 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2009
@ Bimbo, please go ahead and get the land first and we can now talk about building. But please, let's look beyond bungalow and go for a nice duplex. Also factor the omonle and legal fee in your cost when negotiating on the land.
Re: Cost Of Building A Bungalow by grace5: 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2009
ajileiko please can you forward design of duplex to me thanks mkinbile@gmail.com.com
Re: Cost Of Building A Bungalow by ajileko: 3:23am On Jul 18, 2009
@ Grace5
I'm not an architect but talking from my experience in building a house. I'm sure Ytechconst and desse can help you. Architectural plan/design is not free so be ready to pay.
Re: Cost Of Building A Bungalow by blinx4real(m): 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2009
Can you also provide a rough estimate of how much it will cost to build a simple terrace duplex of 2 units
Re: Cost Of Building A Bungalow by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2009
Re: Cost Of Building A Bungalow by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2009
Re: Cost Of Building A Bungalow by grace5: 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2009
can you upload a simple and modern design of six bed
Re: Cost Of Building A Bungalow by larimo(m): 8:19am On Aug 06, 2009
@Yemtech,

How much will you charge for building a 4 bedroom twin duplex + 1BQ each (attached) in the Ajah area?
Re: Cost Of Building A Bungalow by Mowire: 2:26pm On Aug 06, 2009
larimo:

@Yemtech,

How much will you charge for building a 4 bedroom twin duplex + 1BQ each (attached) in the Ajah area?

Though not directed at me.

I'm not sure any professional can give you any useful answer for this kind of blank question. The quote/estimate has to be based on what you have as your architectural design/details. An estimator/contractor will need to have some details such as the size of the building, proposed finishes, exact topography (how level or undulated/sloppy) of your site.
Re: Cost Of Building A Bungalow by larimo(m): 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2009
@Mowire,

I am asking for an estimate, not an exact figure. rgds
Re: Cost Of Building A Bungalow by Mowire: 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2009
Alright. cool

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale In Lugbe area in Abuja at unbelievable prices / AKOBO,IBADAN: Three nos of 3-bedroom Flats For Rent @200k each / Will You Like To Have Artworks In Your Compound?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.