Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Mtn Xtracool - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Xtracool (1814 Views)

Mtn Stops Xtracool As Directed By Ncc / Do You Still Remember Xtracool? / MTN Is Charging For Midnight Calls (Xtracool) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Xtracool by Liyola(m): 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2009
I don't have much to say about this Global brand (MTN) cause it has change many Nigerian lives especially the youth, some refers to it as the leading network in Nigeria, some said NO it's not. In 2006, they launched the prepaid XTRACOOL strictly for the youth, with all night free calls and it has been the best ever since then, for me cause with it i got my baby, the girl of my dream, i get connected with my friends in schools, my family ah home and so on. Infact, it's realy change me. What about you my fellow NLers?
Re: Mtn Xtracool by Jobig(m): 9:35am On Jul 18, 2009
When wil we start to appreciate good thing,have u ever heard dat people are loading used glo card,zain etc,even free call.how many people are browsin free with them,but here in mtn every thing happen.throw away ur mtn if u hate them cos with out them Bleep u.i can't bite de hand dat feed me.
Re: Mtn Xtracool by tmanis(m): 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
Liyola:
I don't have much to say about this Global brand (MTN) cause it has change many Nigerian lives especially the youth, some refers to it as the leading network in Nigeria, some said NO it's not. In 2006, they launched the prepaid XTRACOOL strictly for the youth, with all night free calls and it has been the best ever since then, for me cause with it i got my baby, the girl of my dream, i get connected with my friends in schools, my family ah home and so on. Infact, it's realy change me. What about you my fellow NLers?

E still dey work?
Re: Mtn Xtracool by Sgbate(m): 12:45am On Jan 01, 2022
Good day!

Please I need to get through to you, I would greatly appreciate if you would give me the time, thanks, i would wait in anticipation of your reply.
cry

(1) (Reply)

Can I Use Skype If I Subscribe To The Blackberry Service On Mtn Or Glo? / GLO Reduces Bis Comonth Internet Bundle From 3GB To 1GB / Ppsspp Emulator Pips Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.