Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers (7854 Views)

ORDER YOUR GAME CONSOLES, CDs & SUBSCRIPTIONS WITH US ON EBAY AT 350/$ / Post Pictures Of Your Old Game Consoles / Prices Of Video Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
Most video game console sellers in nairaland place outrageous prices on their consoles. Imagine someone trying to sell a fat unjailbroken ps3 for 20k when you can get it at the retail market for half the price. Below is a picture of the receipt for a fat ps3 console and its accessories which costs not more than 10k.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by pcoolioz(m): 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
wait I don't get....you got the ps3 and the accessories 10k?
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
Yep, currently playing alien vs predator on it.
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by wolewolsz(m): 7:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
Lol bro. Abi na ps2 u wan talk? sad shocked undecided
if true where is the place lemme go an test too
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Spidermon: 10:38am On Mar 07, 2016
I thought I was the only one who noticed. Some guys would buy 2nd hand hand consoles, play it for years and still want to sell for mad prices... Especially those that want to add money go buy ps4.
Even softcopy games are sold outrageously here.
E pay me make I enter market.
Oshodi, Alaba or Computer village Ikeja. Ps4 of 55k sef dey.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by bigiyaro(m): 11:31am On Mar 07, 2016
No mind dis people here, selling old consoles at outrageous prices, some even selling soft copies of game at 1k, haba! Anyway am jst sorry for those that fall for them. Me, i thank God for my guys, we contribute as small as #400 to buy latest games, rip it, everybody copy to his hdd, sell back the game disk n share the money.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 1:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
wolewolsz:
Lol bro. Abi na ps2 u wan talk? sad shocked undecided
if true where is the place lemme go an test too
Alaba international market.
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Souljaboi1: 3:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Most video game console sellers in nairaland place outrageous prices on their consoles. Imagine someone trying to sell a fat unjailbroken ps3 for 20k when you can get it at the retail market for half the price. Below is a picture of the receipt for a fat ps3 console and its accessories which costs not more than 10k.

Abeg we fit meet for YanKura to discuss. I for like get one too.
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 4:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
Souljaboi1:

Abeg we fit meet for YanKura to discuss. I for like get one too.
Got mine at alaba in lagos. The receipt just has a different address the seller just migrated from that address to his current shop.
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Souljaboi1: 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Alaba international market.

But the receipt states a different address.
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Souljaboi1: 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Got mine at alaba in lagos. The receipt just has a different address the seller just migrated from that address to his current shop.

Okay.

Please, which part of Alaba ? I know the guys at Obosi Plaza sell gadgets but they are refurbished.
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
Souljaboi1:

Okay.

Please, which part of Alaba ? I know the guys at Obosi Plaza sell gadgets but they are refurbished.
Game section opposite gtbank.

2 Likes

Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by chubbyman(m): 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
ol'boy you sure say that console go last cause 10k for a ps3 in Alabama is almost impossible, called one of guy there just last week for a ps3,slim that can play games from the hard drive and he said I should bring 45k and of course that was outrageously expensive.
Wish I could get a good one for 20k,is the ps3 converted or not.
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Theyrem: 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:

What can you say as per the performance of the console so far? Is it working fine? I would love to get one for my siblings.
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 10:11am On Mar 09, 2016
Theyrem:

What can you say as per the performance of the console so far? Is it working fine? I would love to get one for my siblings.
It's working perfectly, just bought gta5 disc and it played flawlessly.
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by jeff1607(m): 9:59am On Mar 15, 2016
Ps3 between 10k - 15k? haba, is it even possible?
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by jeff1607(m): 9:59am On Mar 15, 2016
how much is d vita
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by pcoolioz(m): 7:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
jeff1607:
Ps3 between 10k - 15k? haba, is it even possible?

well I went to check it out and it's Kinna True. 10k for the console alone without the accessories is what u get. complete game is 25k in some places and 30-35in others... just check everywhere. I got an Xbox 360 though complete with 1pad for 15k and it works fine with cds not hacked yet and 20GB hard disk. just check all the shops and test it well o.
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by jeff1607(m): 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
pcoolioz:

well I went to check it out and it's Kinna True. 10k for the console alone without the accessories is what u get. complete game is 25k in some places and 30-35in others... just check everywhere. I got an Xbox 360 though complete with 1pad for 15k and it works fine with cds not hacked yet and 20GB hard disk. just check all the shops and test it well o.

how much wud a vita go for?

is d ps3 hacked?
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Oluwaseytiano(m): 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
how much for a PS vita
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Mariner007: 7:37am On Mar 16, 2016
Hello House,

Where can I get 4 Units of PS3 at fair prices? The consoles should be clean. If chipped, better. If not, no problem.
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 8:56am On Mar 16, 2016
For 10k i was able to get the console, 1 gamepad, av wire, ac wire and the usb charger cord. It all depends on how good you are at negotiating. Buttomline the ps3 console's price has fallen with the release of the ps4.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 8:58am On Mar 16, 2016
Mariner007:
Hello House,

Where can I get 4 Units of PS3 at fair prices? The consoles should be clean. If chipped, better. If not, no problem.
Here's the phone number of the seller i got mine from 08023802035. He's based at Alaba international market.
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by OlowoB(m): 4:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
Mariner007:
Hello House,

are you a game centre owner? i will like to have a discussion with you if your answer is YES. Can i send you a pm?

cheers
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Oluwaseytiano(m): 4:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Here's the phone number of the seller i got mine from 08023802035. He's based at Alaba international market.
thanks
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Souljaboi1: 11:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Marinza(m): 11:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
For 10k i was able to get the console, 1 gamepad, av wire, ac wire and the usb charger cord. It all depends on how good you are at negotiating. Buttomline the ps3 console's price has fallen with the release of the ps4.

What was the hdd size and was it chipped?
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 8:16am On Mar 18, 2016
Marinza:

What was the hdd size and was it chipped?
40gb, it hasn't been jailbroken. Jailbreaking it will cost an additional 4k.
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Marinza(m): 8:17am On Mar 18, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
40gb, it hasn't been jailbroken. Jailbreaking it will cost an additional 4k.

Aii thanks bruh
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by olaremint(m): 2:55am On Mar 19, 2016
With 40gig, it's better u chip the game, buy external hard drive and download games to play
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Bobbieydeey: 4:00am On Mar 19, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
tell him to sign up on nairaland na, boys go buy..... Just like acunon..... U got any idea how much ps4 wld be?
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 9:54am On Mar 19, 2016
Bobbieydeey:
tell him to sign up on nairaland na, boys go buy..... Just like acunon..... U got any idea how much ps4 wld be?
I could do a price check if you want?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Most Nigerians Don't Play Online Games? / Xbox Live Gamertags / Riddle For The Brilliant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.