Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

No more insufficient nacking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No more insufficient nacking (2141 Views)

Will You Still Love Me If I Say I Am A Witch? / What Do You Have To Say To The Guy/girl That Deflowered You / 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No more insufficient nacking by ILoveToFuCcK: 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
angry angry angry
Re: No more insufficient nacking by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
the niqqa below me can answer the question better
Re: No more insufficient nacking by Smellymouth: 5:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
Tell her these words

3 Likes

Re: No more insufficient nacking by Fourwinds: 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
ILoveToFuCcK:
Nairalanders please help a shy brother sad
Theres this girl i'm really into...
We've never spoken in person but a friend linked us together on whatsapp
We eventually got chatting and all that.. so i invited her out on a date.. and she agreed..
We're meeting tommorow...

But this is the issue..Each time i'm out on a date with a girl i end up saying close to nothing (after the normal greetings and i've asked for her hobbies best food best colour and all that) .. i mean nothing

Please nairalanders help me out(We're both undergraduates ).. what are the things we can be gisting about to avoid those embarrasing "silent moments"

tell her u love to fvcckkk

1 Like

Re: No more insufficient nacking by ILoveToFuCcK: 6:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
olihilistic:
the niqqa below me can answer the question better
Smellymouth:
Tell her these words
Fourwinds:
tell her u love to fvcckkk

Re: No more insufficient nacking by myfantasies(f): 6:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
U r shy but ur moniker says otherwise

1 Like

Re: No more insufficient nacking by Smellymouth: 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
ILoveToFuCcK:

. Dear Lord, give him the grace to act like his moniker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No more insufficient nacking by falconey(m): 6:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
grin
Re: No more insufficient nacking by cruzita(f): 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
tell her *fu*k u*
Re: No more insufficient nacking by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
ILoveToFuCcK:

hmmmmmmmmm I pity your stupidity
Re: No more insufficient nacking by Nastydroid(m): 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
just assume you are talking with your fellow guy and don't ask questions that will get you a yes or no reply

1 Like

Re: No more insufficient nacking by Fourwinds: 6:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
ILoveToFuCcK:

u love to fvcckkk.. so dat should be d first agenda to table before d girl
Re: No more insufficient nacking by ILoveToFuCcK: 6:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
olihilistic:
hmmmmmmmmm I pity your stupidity

Re: No more insufficient nacking by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
Why una juz dey dash yasef sense Is there no one with sense?
Re: No more insufficient nacking by Kondomatic(m): 6:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
Do this when you finish saying everything y'know and there's nothing else to say.

Look directly into her eyes and say. "babe, these breasts on your chest, are they yours"?

3 Likes

Re: No more insufficient nacking by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
Funny posters. See funny comments cheesy
Re: No more insufficient nacking by britbuz(m): 6:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
One rule for a lasting conversation : statement over question undecided figure it out cos I no Sabi type long story

1 Like

Re: No more insufficient nacking by MzOnajin1(f): 7:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
Kondomatic:
Do this when you finish saying everything y'know and there's nothing else to say.

Look directly into her eyes and say. "babe, these breasts on your chest, are they yours"?
Lol, u made me laugh real hard.
Re: No more insufficient nacking by Kondomatic(m): 7:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
MzOnajin1:
Lol, u made me laugh real hard.
I actually asked a lady that question and she laughed to tears
Re: No more insufficient nacking by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
Make una advise a brother nah! Bro, just be steadfast and have faith dat it would go well. Then pray to the heavens to take charge of the situation. These girls sabi floor person ass. I'm sobbing on you behalf. It is well bro!
Re: No more insufficient nacking by refiner(f): 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
I luv to Bleep

dats wat u should tell her!undecided
Re: No more insufficient nacking by yemmit90: 8:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
@op, after normal introduction etc, ask her what kind of man she really desire for. This question requires extensive analysis/explanation(dont forget to be asking some little little un-annoyed contraditory questions when she's replying. Pick a point from her words and start yours(but be brief).

End everything by saying 'i really enjoy your company and i belief you may be that special lady i've been looking for'.

1 Like

Re: No more insufficient nacking by jimmyolasun: 11:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
Kondomatic:

lol, nice one. I actually did that before and it worked.. Tho we guys are different and it takes a lot of courage and I don't care if she leaves attitude... Tho your pocket must be full to do such.
Re: No more insufficient nacking by tony4u035(m): 11:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
U be undergraduate wey no get sense! From her hubies, likes nd all they are thousands. Of topics to discuss. Use ur head bro, no fall guy men hands ooh...
ILoveToFuCcK:
Nairalanders please help a shy brother sad
Theres this girl i'm really into...
We've never spoken in person but a friend linked us together on whatsapp
We eventually got chatting and all that.. so i invited her out on a date.. and she agreed..
We're meeting tommorow...

But this is the issue..Each time i'm out on a date with a girl i end up saying close to nothing (after the normal greetings and i've asked for her hobbies best food best colour and all that) .. i mean nothing

Please nairalanders help me out(We're both undergraduates ).. what are the things we can be gisting about to avoid those embarrasing "silent moments"

Re: No more insufficient nacking by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
ILoveToFuCcK:

Your ability to use every weird situation as an advantage whenever you find yourself with a girl maybe on a date would work wonders for you.

Oya take this and cry no more. "When you feel all the words you have has been exhausted, go silent but make sure ur eyes re both focused on hers. And when she ask you why you are silent then tell her these words in a low, calm and innocent tune, *If the 4 walls that surrounds us in this room could go dumb immediately we stepped in because of ur beauty, who then am i not to be silent? So babe, i would really love to respect nature and also go dumb till the end of time. Not because i dont know or have what to say, but thats what your awesome beauty deserve "SILENT" for (bcus) no word is enough to speak how beautiful you are.*"

I can bet my 2cent bro, she would end up on your bed that night if you want her to.
Re: No more insufficient nacking by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
Kondomatic:

Sorry, whats the ractional behind these question? And if she replies yes on no, what would be the next thing the guy should say?
Re: No more insufficient nacking by Bigmind(m): 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
When did going out on a date with a lady becomes an exam?
Re: No more insufficient nacking by ibietela2(m): 6:41am On Nov 06, 2017
some people sha

(1) (Reply)

Is Mizz Bouqui Born In The 19's / Unfortunate Fashion Trends That We Can't Believe Happened / How Can My Wife Last Longer In Bed??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.