Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary (51420 Views)

IPPIS Reduces Police February Salary By Over 15% Nationwide / Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) / FG February Salary 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 07, 2016
LaurelP:
Lol. This reminds me of my former boss.
He so much likes that statement "U must be stupid".
Once u say anything he doesn't like, next thing u will hear is "U must be very stupid, get out".
The guy is always in a bad mood, as if he had a bad dream in the night.
your boss try na.. Na fools my boss go call una like "look at this fool" "you must be a fool "" you are all bundle of fools, get out of here" he will say this with a terrible face..
Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by wiZbanky(m): 9:27am On Mar 07, 2016
Ishilove:
Op, when you're resigning don't even bother telling him. Just stop coming to work and when he calls you to find out why you aren't in office, tell him 'you're stupid. Go and look for someone else to owe'.
lmao grin

1 Like

Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by Marlvin(m): 9:42am On Mar 07, 2016
And you had to do this through social network? I mean whatever happened to one on one conversation ?

what a callous n harsh reply.

It's not a favour, you worked for it, he should pay you or explain the situation of things in a mature manner.

1 Like

Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by VocalWalls: 10:20am On Mar 07, 2016
bigtt76:
Badt guy! grin

wink
Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by VocalWalls: 10:20am On Mar 07, 2016
lereinter:

God pass u

Woe unto who kills the body but cant kill the soul

grin
Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by SirGowon(m): 11:24am On Mar 07, 2016
[quote author=potbelly post=43538821]A guy asked when he will be paid his salary and all the boss could say is you must be stupid. Does the boss even think of how the guy feeds, transports himself everyday to the office? And probably he even has some financial responsibilities and his best way to respond is you must be stupid. I believe whatever the case may be he doesn't need to insult his employee. If i were the employee i wouldn't take such insults likely...

That should be after you must have gotten another job in Chevron right
Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by morkaz(m): 12:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
Toluabigr8:

that's d mode of our communication.

Even if that's your communication mood, askin him directly like that is impolite. u cld have jst say "pls sir I'm in need of some money" that will send the message.
Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by Godson32(m): 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
potbelly:
A guy asked when he will be paid his salary and all the boss could say is you must be stupid. Does the boss even think of how the guy feeds, transports himself everyday to the office? And probably he even has some financial responsibilities and his best way to respond is you must be stupid. I believe whatever the case may be he doesn't need to insult his employee. If i were the employee i wouldn't take such insults likely...
What will u do if u were the employee? Highest u will do is to collect ur salary & resign.
Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by PMIcon(m): 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
VocalWalls:
So you decided to bring our private conversation here for the world to see?

I hope you know there are more than a thousand people waiting in line to take your job?

And to think you have been ineffective the whole month...

We'll see on Tuesday when I return from my trip.

Silly!
If you are truly the boss, you just displayed a high level of irresponsibility by coming to the public to say this.
Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by SenJoe(m): 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
Bookiemart01:
OP don't answer this question ooo. You might just get sacked.
If you reveal your department, it will be very easy for you to be traced.

Senjoe, are you sure you no longer work with LU grin

Cmon dear, I have long moved ahead since 2012 December, @Bookiemart01. Nobody can sacked Op from NL. We will all descend on them if they do such.

1 Like

Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by VocalWalls: 3:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
PMIcon:

If you are truly the boss, you just displayed a high level of irresponsibility by coming to the public to say this.

grin

Read! Read!
Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by PMIcon(m): 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
VocalWalls:

grin

Read! Read!

My response is intended for those who support that view. You got so many unbelievable likes.
Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by VocalWalls: 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
PMIcon:

My response is intended for those who support that view. You got so many unbelievable likes.

it's from those who understand the humor.
Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by Lastanza: 5:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
Wize1:

Are you minding the childish nicompops? You advise someone to insult his boss and leave. Leave to where if I may ask? Will the pride feed him after staying home jobless for months? Little wonder there a too many hopeless, lazy youths roaming the streets. The bulk of them blame the government for everything when in fact they are mostly dull and unemployable or too arrogant to pay their dues. Imagine the rude text message that one sent to his boss asking for Salary. No emotional and communication intelligence and yet you want the boss to reply you decently. Bunch of faffers!

Yes d communication intelligence I understand but @d bolded I don't just gerrit. Probably u ar one of those dat thinks you are doing an employee a favor by employing him. Work environment should be guided by professionalism and not some ''I am your savior'' mentality.
That word has no place in dis context evn though he may not have presented his demand very well.

1 Like

Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by potbelly(m): 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
you can only speak of yourself bro and not me
Godson32:
What will u do if u were the employee? Highest u will do is to collect ur salary & resign.
Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by FabioRomani: 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
Op, Do u work with Landmark?
Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by Godson32(m): 9:44am On Mar 08, 2016
potbelly:
you can only speak of yourself bro and not me
That's why u re Potbelly.
Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by deluxecad(m): 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
Bookiemart01:
What's luxurious about chatting with a boss who owes you salary?
No one likes to roll with broke guys my brother.

Most people hardly even see their paymaster, let alone chatting him up. Can I even call my MD?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army / Workers At Indomie Cry Out: 'We've Not Been Allowed To Leave For Six Months' / How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay It's Entry Level Staff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.