Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose (186397 Views)

Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Step Out Together / Regina Daniels Buys Iphone7+ For Her Mother, Rita Daniels / Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Swimming In A Pool (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by kollynxofodile(m): 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
Oh boy

She don ripe finish

Wetin remain na to go plug am
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by rossyc(f): 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2017
euchariadavid:
Pretty..her mum looks like an actress too
She is an actress

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by no1madman(m): 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2017
Teen Toto!
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by Antoeni(m): 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
DUMEBI
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by metallisc(m): 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2017
kollynxofodile:
Oh boy

She don ripe finish

Wetin remain na to go plug am

Oshey! mr. plugger.... mr.small pin charger.... mr. electric kettle... mr pluginstein.... whedone sa!!

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by jbhill(m): 1:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
ARE THEY ADVERTISING YANSH?
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by curvilicious: 1:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
Mouthgag:
Msteeeewu

Bhahahaha bro u r evil bhahahaha
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
Lol @ yansh

Wow this girl don grow o shocked
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by Vanessa88(f): 2:07pm On Mar 03, 2017
PhilAmadeus:
My own be say make she sha no go join BAD GANG
Check her out on ig

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by Wizzyblack3(m): 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
wemmieslim:
The young shall grow!!!
Are you Wemimo Olagoke?
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by Chinny5(f): 3:48pm On Mar 03, 2017
Afrok:
She's pretty... I hope her mother is not selling food, drinks, or have a big shop where paedophiles can use as a medium to get too close to her.
Well I said paedophiles coz I don't think she's up to 18, but in real sense, her jungle looks matured kiss.
Her mum is an actress
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by LegendaryArnold(m): 4:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
The mama resemble afro candy
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by lonelydora: 5:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
Afrok:
She's pretty... I hope her mother is not selling food, drinks, or have a big shop where paedophiles can use as a medium to get too close to her.
Well I said paedophiles coz I don't think she's up to 18, but in real sense, her jungle looks matured kiss.

Jam her one on one in the bedroom and learn what you don't know from her.
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by Yeligray(m): 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
I donno why i lyk dz gal lyk dz.
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by segebase(m): 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
this gal go sweet with ma cucumber
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by Skimpledawg(m): 10:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
ginajet:
OK...... Next
Lols... Gina grin

Make I nor talk sha lipsrsealed
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by henrimoto(m): 11:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
Afrok:
dey there make bokuru dey deceive you. so you still ...
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by Princesslomo: 1:45pm On May 18, 2017

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by wendy19(f): 10:34am On Oct 27, 2017
wink[quote][/quote]why are u people being jealous of ds girl Regina pls don't mind them continue with Wat u are purchasing in life cus if u keep on luking at their rubbish comment my dear u won't be able to move on don't mind dem just remember d God u worship will help u overcome temptation u still have does dt love u out d d sky is ur limit point so pursue ur dream and don't mind and listen to haters.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? / 6 Most Richest Hottest & Sexiest Hausa Actresses / Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.