Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,996 members, 7,799,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission (18574 Views)

These Schools Won’t Give You Admission If You Don’t Have Credit In Yoruba / Does High JAMB Score Automatically Grant You Admission? / How Jamb 2017 Post Utme Score Will Be Calculated, Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by Pemale(m): 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
Friends,its not just about your Jamb score,its also about how good are in you in that field you are choosing,what do you know/can do in that field of course.
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by Pemale(m): 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
Tell us your Jamb Score and Course You Choose
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by acenazt: 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
Course BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES SCORE-239
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by imocheezy(m): 9:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by Pemale(m): 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
@ ACENAZTthats a great score for that score and your admission.just hit it well in your post utme and you are boom(admitted)

1 Like

Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by Pemale(m): 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
smileyPLS SHARE WITH US YOUR JAMB SCORE TO KNOW IF YOU CAN BE GIVEN ADMISSION WITH DAT OR GET SOME ADVICE,SUGGESTIONS
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by Tife101(m): 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
260...Microbiology
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by Pemale(m): 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
its Ok
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by suwalee(f): 9:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
Pemale:
its Ok
220 physiotherapy
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by Pemale(m): 2:52am On Mar 07, 2016
Which institution did u choose to study physiotherapy
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by Pemale(m): 2:56am On Mar 07, 2016
I was surfing the net when i came across this website www.tellcollege.com with the word Get a Scholarship Now and i clicked the link and i refered me to http://www.tellcollege.com where i saw some Scholarships and i appllied.You can Get college informations etc there
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by peekeny(m): 11:42am On Mar 07, 2016
200,FUTMINA civil engineer
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by hericr7: 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
213 FUTA mechanical engineering
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by smcotty(m): 1:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
Sociology
Delta state university
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by lordthree(m): 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
smcotty:
Sociology
Delta state university
204 for delsu is cool, just prepare for the post utme
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by smcotty(m): 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
lordthree:

204 for delsu is cool, just prepare for the post utme

I wanted todo change of course
From sociology to internaational relations
Buh someone to me delsu don't have international relations.
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by Collinsemegreat(m): 2:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
uniben 262 pharmacy?

1 Like

Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by Ama80(f): 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
Pls how do I change institution and course for my son,he scored 211,business admin uniabuja.
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by darkenkach(m): 2:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
212 political sci. uniabuja.
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by timmycris(m): 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
216 architecture..lautech
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by falconey(m): 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ama80:
Pls how do I change institution and course for my son,he scored 211,business admin uniabuja.

When the jamb exam is over, the change of institution/course portal will be open and the scratch card will be available nationwide its around 2500 from jamb offices while retail stores its around 3500 to 4000.
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by lordthree(m): 3:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
smcotty:

I wanted todo change of course
From sociology to internaational relations
Buh someone to me delsu don't have international relations.
Sociology is a good course, I chose sociology initially but ended up doing political science and international relations
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by annayawchee: 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
236.... Public health.. Unical
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by suwalee(f): 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
Pemale:
Which institution did u choose to study physiotherapy
uniben
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by Liljeez(m): 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ama80:
Get a change of course/institution scratch card from any business centre.....den log on to their website and click on change of course/institution.....after inputing he's reg.number and the scratch card pin,he's result slip will appear.There u can edit watever u want and save/submit it.A new slip will then appear with he's new details...u jux print dat out and that's all....

I wrote mine last week
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by Liljeez(m): 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
204.....Electrical/Electronic Engineering......Any hope?
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by Ama80(f): 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
falconey:

When the jamb exam is over, the change of institution/course portal will be open and the scratch card will be available nationwide its around 2500 from jamb offices while retail stores its around 3500 to 4000.
tnk u
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by Ama80(f): 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
Liljeez:
Get a change of course/institution scratch card from any business centre.....den log on to their website and click on change of course/institution.....after inputing he's reg.number and the scratch card pin,he's result slip will appear.There u can edit watever u want and save/submit it.A new slip will then appear with he's new details...u jux print dat out and that's all....

I wrote mine last week
tnx.
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by sandro105(m): 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
241 MBBS uniabuja
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by Ay04z(m): 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
Despauls:
Jamb Cbt Low score result Up-grading is still on. Contact My paul , Jamb Official for Assistance now.

this is your opportunity not to stay at home again this year.
scammer ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imo, Oyo, Osun Top JAMB Candidates List / FG Suspends UNN Chairman Of Governing Council / Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.