Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It (43511 Views)

Final Batch Of UNIOSUN Medical Students Arrives Nigeria (photos) / Teacher Uses Extraordinary Chalkboard Drawing Skills To Teach Students Anatomy / Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by naijacrave(m): 9:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
[img]http://2.bp..com/-xR8QABybEVA/Vtxe5s_g91I/AAAAAAAAAY8/PVuluVLKswc/s1600/Uniosun_Female_Student_trendnewsng.jpg[/img]

In early hour of March 5th 2016 our source gave us an information concerning the Mysterious death of an Anatomy student of Uniosun named Babatunde Oluwatosin Indigene Of Ilesa, Osun State.

We gathered that a boy nearby the decease neighborhood went to her room to collect a bottle of soft drink she bought from their mini mart, on getting to her room he discovered she was lying on bed not feeling good. Immediately he asked for what he came for and he was told where it was. We learnt that she took overdose of a contraband tablet "Tramadol" after a Relationship breakup from her boyfriend.

Later in the evening her friend known as "Ebunoluwa" who slept with her during the moment she took the contraband tablet didn't bother to raise alarm concerning the health of her friend who was in pain before she was taken to a nearby hospital at Oke Baale around 7am in of February 5th 2016. Unluckily, due to a poor facilities at the local hospital she was moderately transferred to college of health at Ilesha where give up the ghost. Currently Ebunoluwa whereabouts is unknown to anybody in the school area.

After thorough investigation from our source, it was confirmed that the decease wrote a "Suicide Letter" that read thus,
If I die the following people should held responsible "Daddy (Her Boyfriend) And Tola" (Unknown Friend)
Early today afternoon February 6th 2016 it was secreted to us that Oluwatosin did not died immediately in Ilesa as it took a while but the most shocking part that got us naive is that the elder brother of Tosin buried the girl same day of death but Oluwatosin and Family are Christians and nobody knows where she was buried by the brother.Though they have been different speculations that the bother want to use her for ritual which is not yet confirmed.

WHAT SHALL IT BECOME?

The Whole of Uniosun, Osogbo campus students area were thrown in Chaos after the death of the 200 level student

Source: http://www.trendnewsng.com/2016/03/revealed-true-story-behind-mysterious.html?m=0
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by todayguest(m): 10:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
Speculations everywhere. RIP.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by winilove(f): 10:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
cry cry RIP
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by ladyF(f): 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
Heartbreak is so overrated. This one come go kill herself on top man? It is well.

RIP cry

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by OneManLegion(m): 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
This thread leaves me with more questions than answers.
So many holes in this story.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by aolumaxi(m): 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by mizhanny(f): 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
Dis is crious
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Johnnoah1st: 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
x
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Flexherbal(m): 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
Why kill yourself over a man, when there are a million and one out there?

3 Likes

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by shamecurls(m): 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
[size=18pt]إِنَّا للهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ[/size]

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by frainc(m): 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
Still waiting for the true story

10 Likes

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by vict505(m): 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hian
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by BIBILARY(m): 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
Rumors everywhere( ds news though) ..RIP Tosin................we love you...#UNIOSUNITE

1 Like

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by HelenBee(f): 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
Rip Tosin but u took something that doesn't belong to you(your life).

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by folawalesegun: 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
so sad. may God grant her eternal rest
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Harmored(m): 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hmmmm kia
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by godoluwa(m): 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
cant say much but the girl seems to be hole lukin at her pics showing her booby. I still cant believe that she killed herself because of a guy.

NAIJA GIRLS, STOP YOUR HABIT OF LOVING GUYS JUST BECAUSE OF MONEY/MATERIAL THING. MOST OF NAIJA GIRLS ARE AFTER GUYS POCKET & THATS WHY THE MISBEHAVE WHENEVER THEIR ATM MACHINE JILT THEM

ABOVE ALL, I'M NOT CONVINCED YET ABOUT THE GIRL CASE UNTIL THE AUTOPSY RESULT IS OUT.

RIPP

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by bebe2(f): 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
Well, I hope she finds peace,

No news on this forum can shock Me.

Too many weird things happening

2 Likes

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by nyzeo(m): 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
Wow really shocking ....n mysterious.... RIP
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
RIP
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by holadfikky(m): 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
r.i.p
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by splmosixx(m): 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
RIP to the dead... what seems unclear to man is known to GOD.
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
Fine girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
Not clear enough, still sketchy. They should be hel responsible for what?
He decides to break up the relationship to move ahead, u got upset, took contraband drug, wrote his name for bin responsible should anything happen to u. My dear RIP, but in this case, I believe there is more to it.

1 Like

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by raziboi(m): 10:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
R. I. P

1 Like

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by ycat: 10:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nigerians sha!

How is that a "suicide letter"? Couldn't they have been people who she felt were after her life?

1 Like

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Ekehwinz: 10:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
her obituary poster will thus read;

'with gratitude to God for a life stupidly lived'.

Common sense is really too expensive to some people.

4 Likes

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by valdes00(m): 10:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
If truly, she committed suicide cos of breakup, truly she is d greatest mumu after my next door neighbour

2 Likes

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Eeser: 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hmmmm...
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by campbelljosh(m): 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
This English self....that God I got the clue of the story...rip to the dead gurl

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dates For School Resumptions In States In Nigeria / He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). / How Student Read These Days (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.