Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,949 members, 7,803,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Neem(dogoyaro) Oil Now Available In Large Quantities(photos). - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Neem(dogoyaro) Oil Now Available In Large Quantities(photos). (3581 Views)

Buy Your Palm Oil Now For #8000! / How Much Is 25L Of Palm Oil Now? / Current Price Of Palm Oil Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neem(dogoyaro) Oil Now Available In Large Quantities(photos). by Cee9(m): 10:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
One of the problem hindering agricultural development in Nigeria is pest and diseases control.Attacks of pest on crops either increases or decreases with respect to the area in which your farm is situated. The high cost of pesticides and insecticides has not only limited farmers from having access to them. This pesticides, herbicides etc have continued to increase the rate of acidity of our soil just like synthetic manures. life has thought me that there exist always, an alternative to any issue at hand. so in the cause of my research,i have come to understand the great effects of this neem oil which has long being and is still used both in agriculture and beauty care.Indians has being using this oil and other neem products for ages . I began my search for this great oil,the truth remains that theis oil is RELATIVELY SCARCE. i also decided to hear from people who have used the oil, the testimonies i got was amazing.. i will share some from time to time, including my own experiences.l.I will begin with agriculture and proceed to other area or may be i will open a thread on each section to discuss the importance of this oil with respect to the section.

NEEM IN AGRICULTURE
Do you know:

(1)neem oil is an insect repellant,kills and control it: original and undiluted neem oil kills insects in less than 10seconds once it touches the insect.That is one way of knowing original neem from groundnut oil

(2)neem(dogoyaro) do not have any toxic reactions,
so they are helpful in plant protection and management

(3) All the parts of neem(dogoyaro) like seed, flowers, bark, and leaf can be used
to produce high quality product

(4) Products derived from Neem(dogoyaro)
tree act as powerful Insect Growth Regulators (IGR) and also
help in controlling several nematodes and fungi. Neem products
reduce insects growth in crops and plants. Neem products are
used as neem insecticide

(5)Neem seed cake (residue
of neem seeds after oil extraction) when used for soil
amendment or added to soil, not only enriches the soil with
organic matter but also lowers nitrogen losses by inhibiting
nitrification. It also works as a nematicide.

(6)Neem leaves are also used in storage of grains

(7)unlike other form of pesticides, pests do not develop resistance to neem oil or its other product,..
(coolNeem Products acts as a pest reproduction controller
(9)Neem products are not harmful to useful insects such as bees, butterfly once they are not directly sprayed upon...
(10)Neem has a powerful active ingredent known as AZADIRACHTIN..The active ingredients has the ablity of controlling over 200 plus attack of pest of any specie...
pls drop your q.puestions or place your order with us...Your farm glory is our major concern.... to be continue.... less the acidity of your sol today by using neem oil to control your pests.call or watsapp 07060484547

1 Like

Re: Neem(dogoyaro) Oil Now Available In Large Quantities(photos). by Cee9(m): 9:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
To all those who have being waiting to see my pictures,am currently having problems uploading it over here but i will keep trying>>>
Re: Neem(dogoyaro) Oil Now Available In Large Quantities(photos). by Cee9(m): 9:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
MY NEXT LESSON FOR YOU ALL IS (how to know original Neem oil)

(1)smell: high quality neem oil smell similarly to garlic or stew aroma with ginger spice grin.. that means, you must know how to cook grin grin to fish this one out

(2).colour: Neem oil is thickly yellowish: if you see any so called neem that is light in coor and less viscous please runnn..Neem oil can be missed with other oil without a novice identifying it.

(3) costtongue Neem oil is nor groundnut nor coconut oil that can be seen around anyhow.The process involved in making a bottle of neem oil is far tedious than that of other oil.So when you see a bottle of the so called neem from some sellers going for #100,pls show them your back

(4)Taste: Neem oil is strongly bitter in taste, so if you have anything sweet as your neem,please do the needful

(5) Sellers: do not buy a neem from any seller without asking some questions concerning the product he sells, only then will you know, if he can be trusted to sell the right thin
I reserve the rest for myself for nowwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Neem(dogoyaro) Oil Now Available In Large Quantities(photos). by Cee9(m): 9:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
TO ALL THOSE WHO WANT TO KNOW OUR SELLING PRICES AND MEASUREMENT...

We sell in the following sizes:

20mils(paracetamol bottle size)

one liter

five liters

ten liters

twenty five liters
fifty liters.. Each has its unit price.prices reduce with respect to quantity... waiting to hear from you
Re: Neem(dogoyaro) Oil Now Available In Large Quantities(photos). by waka2: 11:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
Price?
Re: Neem(dogoyaro) Oil Now Available In Large Quantities(photos). by Flexherbal(m): 11:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
I like people who research.

1 Like

Re: Neem(dogoyaro) Oil Now Available In Large Quantities(photos). by Cee9(m): 11:47am On Mar 08, 2016
waka2:
Price?
.. pick the one you need from the sizes i will tell you the price..
Re: Neem(dogoyaro) Oil Now Available In Large Quantities(photos). by Cee9(m): 11:47am On Mar 08, 2016
waka2:
Price?
choose the size you want and i will tell you the price
Re: Neem(dogoyaro) Oil Now Available In Large Quantities(photos). by Cee9(m): 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
How to use dogoyaro oil on the farm
(1) put One Lt of Water in a container.
(2) Add 10-15 ml(use syringes for accuracy) of liquid soap or suitable emulsifier.Farmers use black soap. other soap can still do the job but because they are made with synthetic chemicals, we suggest the use of local black soap.
(3)To this solution add 40 ml or lil less of Neem oil and agitate well until a pale yellowish white emulsion is formed.I advise farmers
Add this prepared emulsion to 9 Lt of water in a bucket and stir thorough

Local black soap is available in our stores. you can send in your order...
Re: Neem(dogoyaro) Oil Now Available In Large Quantities(photos). by waka2: 1:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
A litter.
Re: Neem(dogoyaro) Oil Now Available In Large Quantities(photos). by Cee9(m): 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
waka2:
A litter.
7000 naira.. but you can pick the ones in ml. its 1200_1500.Please the prices are negotiable if you are buying more than one pieces of any size
Re: Neem(dogoyaro) Oil Now Available In Large Quantities(photos). by Cee9(m): 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
our next teaching will be on how to use neem oil for skin diseases.. such as for dandruff eczema, etc.

Note Again :
Our neem oil is purely undiluted, and we at FARMGLORY pledges to REFUND 100% to any customers who gets our product and it is less than the approved quality...
Our black soap are not made with any synthetic material, it was made purely from wood ash, red oil and all necessary ingredients which are locally sourced and not toxic to the soil

Note:I WANT TO STATE AT THIS POINT TO ALL FARMERS, THAT YOU MUST NOT BUY FROM ME.you can buy from other sources you deem fit but MAKE SURE IT IS NOT DILUTED. MOST DEALERS DILUTE THEIRS WITH COCONUT OIL TO MAKE ABNORMAL GAIN

i have wriiten some notes on neem oil. before i continue on how to use neem on the skin, i will like some people to ask questions or simply drop some comments to show that am not just sharing in vain.Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Neem(dogoyaro) Oil Now Available In Large Quantities(photos). by Cee9(m): 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
pics

Re: Neem(dogoyaro) Oil Now Available In Large Quantities(photos). by Cee9(m): 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
NOTE: I tried uploading my personal Neem oil pictures, which was taken by me but it was difficult. i have to search online to get pictures so that ,we all will see how NEEM oil looks like.I GIVE YOU ALL MY WORD, WHAT YOU SEE ABOVE IS WHAT WE HAVE IN STOCK EXCLUDING THE BOTTLe
Re: Neem(dogoyaro) Oil Now Available In Large Quantities(photos). by Cee9(m): 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
I got 232 views no comment or questions. So i assume at this point that all my viewers understands me well enough..
Re: Neem(dogoyaro) Oil Now Available In Large Quantities(photos). by Cee9(m): 2:39pm On Mar 14, 2016
Its raining season again. ITS ANOTHER SEASON OF MOSQUITOES. IN OUR NEXT TEACHING, WE WILL DISCUSS HOW TO USE YOU NEEM OIL EFFECTIVELY IN YOU HOMES FOR MOSQUITOES
Re: Neem(dogoyaro) Oil Now Available In Large Quantities(photos). by Cee9(m): 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
I have delayed so much in updating my thread but aam her Eagain...To all those who have being trying my line, am back now.you can now keep your orders coming....For the record:iN AS MUCH, AS I WANT TO SELL MY NEEM OIL, EVERY ONE MUST NOT BUY FROM ME.READ MY THREAD AND DECIDES ON WHAT YOU WANT. tHANK YOU
Re: Neem(dogoyaro) Oil Now Available In Large Quantities(photos). by Cee9(m): 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
HOW TO USE NEEM OIL AS MOSQUITO REPEllant:
Rainning season is here again and certainly mosquitoes will start breeding en masse.The use of synthetic mosquitoes killers is very popular within Nigeria, but the fact is that most of them are highly toxic to health when inhaled...oils like Neem oil,Citronella etc are insects repellents that are effective when gotten in pure forms.For those who are into fragrances, go to the market and buy CITRONELLA FRAGRANCE, use it at night instead of mosquito coil and share your discovery here.

How to use Neem oil as mosquito repellent is as simple as ABC..All you need to do, is when you are about going to bed...
Drop some portions(drops) of neem oils round, your room, then relax and sleep.The number of droplet you make depends on the size of room or compound.
You can also mix with a lil water and spray round the room but i prefer it unmixed when it comes to mosquitoes in my room..So try it out friends and share you reports
Re: Neem(dogoyaro) Oil Now Available In Large Quantities(photos). by Cee9(m): 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2016
Yes, its another day. to all my viewers is there anyone that tried using Neem Oil as mosquito repellant for a night or Even citronella that i mentioned?
Re: Neem(dogoyaro) Oil Now Available In Large Quantities(photos). by Cee9(m): 9:36am On Mar 28, 2016
please here is our neem oil.

Re: Neem(dogoyaro) Oil Now Available In Large Quantities(photos). by Cee9(m): 11:25pm On May 24, 2016
neem still available for all farmers
Re: Neem(dogoyaro) Oil Now Available In Large Quantities(photos). by jiobestfarms: 1:27am On May 25, 2016
Following! Waiting For You To Update Us On Other Uses
Re: Neem(dogoyaro) Oil Now Available In Large Quantities(photos). by Cee9(m): 6:48am On Jul 24, 2016
I have strength to write today .Add me on watsapp if u need our Neem oil or have questions +2347060484547
Re: Neem(dogoyaro) Oil Now Available In Large Quantities(photos). by Cee9(m): 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
Still available
Re: Neem(dogoyaro) Oil Now Available In Large Quantities(photos). by Cee9(m): 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
still available
Re: Neem(dogoyaro) Oil Now Available In Large Quantities(photos). by Cee9(m): 9:09am On Aug 26, 2016
I recommend Neem oil to all ladies suffering from hair related disease and kids..its natural and no side effect

2 Likes

Re: Neem(dogoyaro) Oil Now Available In Large Quantities(photos). by darf(m): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
Hello Price of 5L?
Re: Neem(dogoyaro) Oil Now Available In Large Quantities(photos). by Cee9(m): 12:47pm On Nov 01, 2016
still available
Re: Neem(dogoyaro) Oil Now Available In Large Quantities(photos). by Cee9(m): 3:15am On Nov 10, 2016
still fresh and available. for your skin, crops and animal treatment, USE NEEM OIL
Re: Neem(dogoyaro) Oil Now Available In Large Quantities(photos). by Cee9(m): 11:28am On Nov 11, 2016
still available
Re: Neem(dogoyaro) Oil Now Available In Large Quantities(photos). by Cee9(m): 9:49am On Nov 15, 2016
available
Re: Neem(dogoyaro) Oil Now Available In Large Quantities(photos). by ayosco2008(m): 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
What's your location and how can I get the neem oil?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strong Durable Poultry Cage @cheaper Price!!! / Poultry Farming (how To Set Up And Operate A Profitable Poultry Farm) / What Plant Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.