Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Christianity; The Reason For Science - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity; The Reason For Science (19895 Views)

Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting In Anambra: Police Reveal Reason For Attack / Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" / Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity; The Reason For Science by winner01(m): 10:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
This article is just to serve as a reminder that science is being hijacked by naturalists and evolutionists. Nowadays you have to disbelief in God to be a "real" scientist. Science is no longer defined today as a branch of study which seeks to observe, discover, and understand the nature and principles that govern our universe, our world, and ourselves, but a branch of study which consistently reaffirms that there is no God. Nowadays, atheists are forcing us to choose between science and the Sovereign Creator of science. But not to worry, we know how desperate they want to be heard. We can always remind them that religion has contributed immensely to the scientific growth of our world. This article focuses on some christian scientists alone. Other discoveries and inventions by scholars and scientists from other religious groups are not mentioned here.

One of the self-serving arguments of modern evolutionists is their rather arrogant claim that creationist scientists are not real scientists. No matter that a large number of creationists have earned authentic Ph.D. degrees in science, hold responsible scientific positions and have published numerous scientific articles and books—if they are creationists, they are not true scientists! In a Letter-to-the-Editor, Steven Schafersman, of Rice University's Department of Geology, says, for example: "I dispute Henry Morris's claim that thousands of scientists are creationists. No scientist today questions the past and present occurrence of evolution in the organic world. Those ‘thousands of creationists' with legitimate post-graduate degrees and other appropriate credentials are not scientists, precisely because they have abandoned the scientific method and the scientific attitude, criteria far more crucial to the definition of scientist than the location or duration of one's training or the identity of one's employer" (Geotimes, August 1981, P. 11).

Thus modern creationists are conveniently excluded as scientists merely by definition! Science does not mean "knowledge" or "truth," or "facts," as we used to think, but "naturalism" or "materialism," according to this new definition. The very possibility of a Creator is prohibited by majority vote of the scientific fraternity, and one who still wishes to believe in God must forfeit his membership.

Well, no matter. At least we creationist scientists can take comfort in the fact that many of the greatest scientists of the past were creationists and for that matter, were also Bible-believing Christians, men who believed in the inspiration and authority of the Bible, as well as in the deity and saving work of Jesus Christ. They believed that God had supernaturally created all things, each with its own complex structure for its own unique purpose. They believed that, as scientists, they were "thinking God's thoughts after Him," learning to understand and control the laws and processes of nature for God's glory and man's good. They believed and practiced science in exactly the same way that modern creationist scientists do.

And somehow this attitude did not hinder them in their commitment to the "scientific method." In fact one of them, Sir Francis Bacon, is credited with formulating and establishing the scientific method! They seem also to have been able to maintain a proper "scientific attitude," for it was these men (Newton, Pasteur, Linnaeus, Faraday, Pascal, Lord Kelvin, Maxwell, Kepler, etc.) whose researches and analyses led to the very laws and concepts of science which brought about our modern scientific age. The mechanistic scientists of the present are dwarfed in comparison to these intellectual giants of the past. Even the achievements of an Einstein (not to mention Darwin!) are trivial in comparison. The real breakthroughs, the new fields, the most beneficial discoveries of science were certainly not delayed (in fact probably were hastened) by the creationist motivations of these great founders of modern science.

TABLE I

SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINES ESTABLISHED BY CREATIONIST SCIENTISTS
DISCIPLINE - SCIENTIST

ANTISEPTIC SURGERY - JOSEPH LISTER (1827-1912)
BACTERIOLOGY - LOUIS PASTEUR (1822-1895)
CALCULUS -ISAAC NEWTON (1642-1727)
CELESTIAL MECHANICS - JOHANN KEPLER (1571-1630)
CHEMISTRY - ROBERT BOYLE (1627-1691)
COMPARATIVE ANATOMY - GEORGES CUVIER (1769-1832)
COMPUTER SCIENCE -CHARLES BABBAGE (1792-1871)
DIMENSIONAL ANALYSIS - LORD RAYLEIGH (1842-1919)
DYNAMICS - ISAAC NEWTON (1642-1727)
ELECTRONICS - JOHN AMBROSE FLEMING (1849-1945)
ELECTRODYNAMICS - JAMES CLERK MAXWELL (1831-1879)
ELECTRO-MAGNETICS - MICHAEL FARADAY (1791-1867)
ENERGETICS -LORD KELVIN (1824-1907)
ENTOMOLOGY OF LIVING INSECTS -HENRI FABRE (1823-1915)
FIELD THEORY - MICHAEL FARADAY (1791-1867)
FLUID MECHANICS -GEORGE STOKES (1819-1903)
GALACTIC ASTRONOMY - WILLIAM HERSCHEL (1738-1822)
GAS DYNAMICS - ROBERT BOYLE (1627-1691)
GENETICS - GREGOR MENDEL (1822-1884)
GLACIAL GEOLOGY -LOUIS AGASSIZ (1807-1873)
GYNECOLOGY - JAMES SIMPSON (1811-1870)
HYDRAULICS - LEONARDO DA VINCI (1452-1519)
HYDROGRAPHY - MATTHEW MAURY (1806-1873)
HYDROSTATICS - BLAISE PASCAL (1623-1662)
ICHTHYOLOGY - LOUIS AGASSIZ (1807-1873)
ISOTOPIC CHEMISTRY- WILLIAM RAMSAY (1852-1916)
MODEL ANALYSIS - LORD RAYLEIGH (1842-1919)
NATURAL HISTORY - JOHN RAY (1627-1705)
NON-EUCLIDEAN GEOMETRY- BERNHARD RIEMANN (1826- 1866)
OCEANOGRAPHY -MATTHEW MAURY (1806-1873)
OPTICAL MINERALOGY - DAVID BREWSTER (1781-1868)
PALEONTOLOGY - JOHN WOODWARD (1665-1728)
PATHOLOGY - RUDOLPH VIRCHOW (1821-1902)
PHYSICAL ASTRONOMY - JOHANN KEPLER (1571-1630)
REVERSIBLE THERMODYNAMICS -JAMES JOULE (1818-1889)
STATISTICAL THERMODYNAMICS -JAMES CLERK MAXWELL (1831-1879)
STRATIGRAPHY - NICHOLAS STENO (1631-1686)
SYSTEMATIC BIOLOGY - CAROLUS LINNAEUS (1707-1778)
THERMODYNAMICS - LORD KELVIN (1824-1907)
THERMOKINETICS - HUMPHREY DAVY (1778-1829)
VERTEBRATE PALEONTOLOGY- GEORGES CUVIER (1769-1832)

TABLE II

NOTABLE INVENTIONS, DISCOVERIES OR DEVELOPMENTS BY CREATIONIST SCIENTISTS
CONTRIBUTION - SCIENTIST

ABSOLUTE TEMPERATURE SCALE - LORD KELVIN (1824-1907)
ACTUARIAL TABLES - CHARLES BABBAGE (1792-1871)
BAROMETER - BLAISE PASCAL (1623-1662)
BIOGENESIS LAW -LOUIS PASTEUR (1822-1895)
CALCULATING MACHINE - CHARLES BABBAGE (1792-1871)
CHLOROFORM - JAMES SIMPSON (1811-1870)
CLASSIFICATION SYSTEM - CAROLUS LINNAEUS (1707-1778)
DOUBLE STARS - WILLIAM HERSCHEL (1738-1822)
ELECTRIC GENERATOR - MICHAEL FARADAY (1791-1867)
ELECTRIC MOTOR - JOSEPH HENRY (1797-1878)
EPHEMERIS TABLES - JOHANN KEPLER (1571-1630)
FERMENTATION CONTROL - LOUIS PASTEUR (1822-1895)
GALVANOMETER -JOSEPH HENRY (1797-1878)
GLOBAL STAR CATALOG - JOHN HERSCHEL (1792-1871)
INERT GASES - WILLIAM RAMSAY (1852-1916)
KALEIDOSCOPE - DAVID BREWSTER (1781-1868)
LAW OF GRAVITY - ISAAC NEWTON (1642-1727)
MINE SAFETY LAMP - HUMPHREY DAVY (1778-1829)
PASTEURIZATION - LOUIS PASTEUR (1822-1895)
REFLECTING TELESCOPE - ISAAC NEWTON (1642-1727)
SCIENTIFIC METHOD - FRANCIS BACON (1561-1626)
SELF-INDUCTION - JOSEPH HENRY (1797-1878)
TELEGRAPH - SAMUEL F.B. MORSE (1791-1872)
THERMIONIC VALVE - AMBROSE FLEMING (1849-1945)
TRANS-ATLANTIC CABLE - LORD KELVIN (1824-1907)
VACCINATION & IMMUNIZATION - LOUIS PASTEUR (1822-1895)

Nor should anyone suppose that their commitment to theism and creationism was only because they were not yet acquainted with modern philosophies. Many were strong opponents of Darwinism (Agassiz, Pasteur, Lord Kelvin, Maxwell, Dawson, Virchow, Fabre, Fleming, etc.). Even those who lived before Darwin were strong opponents of earlier evolutionary systems, not to mention pantheism, atheism, and other such anti-supernaturalist philosophies, which were every bit as prevalent then as now.

To illustrate the caliber and significance of these great scientists of the past, Tables I and II have been prepared. These tabulations are not complete lists, of course, but at least are representative and they do point up the absurdity of modern assertions that no true scientist can be a creationist and Bible-believing Christian.

Table I lists the creationist "fathers" of many significant branches of modern science. Table II lists the creationist scientists responsible for various vital inventions, discoveries, and other contributions to mankind. These identifications are to some degree oversimplified, of course, for even in the early days of science every new development involved a number of other scientists, before and after. Nevertheless, in each instance, a strong case can be made for attributing the chief responsibility to the creationist scientist indicated. At the very least, his contribution was critically important and thus supports our contention that belief in creation and the Bible helps, rather than hinders, scientific discovery.

In each case, the scientists listed were strict creationists, unreservedly believing in the Bible and the God of the Bible. Some were "progressive creationists," but none were theistic evolutionists, so far as can be determined. They came from a variety of denominational backgrounds and doctrinal persuasions, but all were at least professing Christians, committed to the basic doctrines of Christianity. Additional biographical data concerning both their Christian convictions and their scientific contributions have been compiled recently by the writer for a chapter in a future book and it has been a great personal blessing to share in their lives and studies in this way. The mere listing of their names in these summary Tables may seem impersonal, but even this bare compilation is impressive.

The scientific achievements of modern creationist scientists do not yet measure up to those of these earlier creationists (neither do the attainments of modern evolutionists for that matter), but we at least have the same beliefs, the same motivations and the same spiritual resources. There is a much greater weight of establishment prejudice to overcome today, but the God of Robert Boyle and the God of Clerk Maxwell is still the same "Creator, who is blessed for ever" (Romans 1:25), "Lord, it is nothing with thee to help, whether with many, or with them that have no power: help us, 0 Lord our God: for we rest on thee, and in thy name we go against this multitude. 0 Lord, thou art our God; let not man prevail against thee." (II Chronicles 14:11).

Ref: Dr. Henry M. Morris Ph.D. Founder and President Emeritus of ICR.

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Christianity; The Reason For Science by winner01(m): 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2016

“We must not build on the sands of an uncertain and everchanging science…but upon the rock of inspired Scriptures.”
- Sir Ambrose Flemming

For more quotes by great men, you can visit: https://www.nairaland.com/2499498/quotes-famous-men-bible

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Christianity; The Reason For Science by emorse(m): 11:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
Funny. You guys really need to make up your minds. One minute you're all for rational thinking and actions. The next, you're all for "faith" - seeing things that are not, as though they are.

Science has no problems with religion. One man( Schafersman) cannot unilaterally speak on behalf of the science world. Religion on the other hand has always felt threatened by scientific exploits. The fear that science will eventually unravel all your secrets has given you sleepless nights since 0/0/00.

Until you all let your guards down and try to reason along the frighteningly unconventional paths, you're going to remain stuck in your small world, admiring from afar, great works by great men. And by great men, I mean scientists - evolutionists and creationists inclusive.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christianity; The Reason For Science by winner01(m): 11:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
emorse:
Funny. You guys really need to make up your minds. One minute you're all for rational thinking and actions. The next, you're all for "faith" - seeing things that are not, as though they are.

I take it thats your own definition of faith. And you need to stop this desperation. Why do you refer to rational thinking and faith as if they oppose each other. Unbelievers also have faith in lots of stuff so What faith are you talking about? And please rational thinking does not include creation without a Creator?? Stop trying to redifine rational thinking.

emorse:

Science has no problems with religion. One man( Schafersman) cannot unilaterally speak on behalf of the science world. Religion on the other hand has always felt threatened by scientific exploits. The fear that science will eventually unravel all your secrets has given you sleepless nights since 0/0/00.
Yeah right, says you. A great nobody. The only reason why you side with science is to remain relevant. No one would listen to you if you didnt have something to cling to.
I sleep well, You on the other hand dont, its why you are on a religion section by this time of the night, ready to attack christians and their beliefs. Get some rest, would ya?

emorse:

Until you all let your guards down and try to reason along the frighteningly unconventional paths, you're going to remain stuck in your small world, admiring from afar, great works by great men. And by great men, I mean scientists - evolutionists and creationists inclusive.
Yeah, another atheist myth: Theists dont reason. You should Wake up from your slumber. Atheism has absolutely nothing to offer humanity, science does. And we know how science was birthed. Why not sit back, relax and free yourselves from the shackles of close-mindedness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity; The Reason For Science by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
emorse:

In our small world ? My brother , my God is EVERYTHING and you are a unit of it observing the birth , growth and demise of ANYTHING

Great Post by winner01 . Lalasticlala come see fantastic educative post

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christianity; The Reason For Science by winner01(m): 11:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

In our small world ? My brother , my God is EVERYTHING and you are a unit of it observing the birth , growth and demise of ANYTHING

I wonder what goes on in their minds. How can an atheist who denies the reality of the immaterial accuse you of close-mindedness. undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christianity; The Reason For Science by winner01(m): 12:10am On Mar 07, 2016
"Evolution doesn't account for consciousness, for isn't it the conscience that produced the theory of evolution?" - Terrence Mckenna, American ethnobotanist, mystic, psychonaut, lecturer, and author

https://www.nairaland.com/2917639/much-better-explanation-evolution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christianity; The Reason For Science by emorse(m): 1:24am On Mar 07, 2016
winner01:
No, You need to stop this desperation. Why do you refer to rational thinking and faith as if they oppose each other. Unbelievers also have faith in lots of stuff so What faith are you talking about? Or does your rational thinking include creation without a Creator?? Stop fooling yourself. You cannot redefine rational thinking.
Nowhere in my response did I mention atheism but you assumed - like you all do - and that I was trying to attack your religion. Mind you, the definition of faith I stated up there was given by "a very big man of God" but if you say he is wrong, who am I to argue?

Yeah right, says you. A great nobody. The only reason why you side with science is to remain relevant. No one would listen to you if you didnt have something to cling to.
I sleep well, You on the other hand dont, its why you are on a religion section by this time ready to attack christians and their beliefs. Get some rest, would ya?
There you go. Defensive just as I expected. I'm "a great nobody" yet I side with science to " remain relevant"? Snap out of it bro and allow your religion defend itself cos you're doing a really poor job. Note this. I'm not here to attack you. I only stumbled upon this thread and thought to drop my 2kobo. You can go through my profile. I have little history in this section cos I know how parochial guys in here can be.

Yeah, another atheist myth. Theists dont reason. Wake up dude. Atheism has absolutely nothing to offer humanity, science does. And we know how science was birthed. Why not sit back, relax and free yourselves from the shackles of close-mindedness.
Now you side with science? Are you also trying to "remain relevant"? Like I said earlier, you really need to make up your mind. And @ the bolded, that's some great advice. It'll do you a lot of good. Enjoy!

12 Likes

Re: Christianity; The Reason For Science by emorse(m): 1:54am On Mar 07, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Don't get me wrong bro. You have every right to believe in what you believe in. But so does everyone else. So when I say "your small world", I'm only trying to point out that there are billions out there who don't share your beliefs and rather than vilify them, I think its a better approach to try and see things from their points of view.

Take ISIS for example, they have their own beliefs too but they're stuck in their "small world" cos they have refused to see things from the points if view of the rest of the world. Not very good is it?

6 Likes

Re: Christianity; The Reason For Science by winner01(m): 7:51am On Mar 07, 2016
emorse:

Nowhere in my response did I mention atheism but you assumed - like you all do - and that I was trying to attack your religion. Mind you, the definition of faith I stated up there was given by "a very big man of God" but if you say he is wrong, who am I to argue?
Yeah i assumed, like i would assume that you probably haven't eaten if you told me you were hungry. And you wouldnt blame me, nowadays, once some people believe they were not created by a Creator, they start to scream "rational thinking".
What do you mean by " a very big man of God"? I know of the Son of God, the sons of God and children of God. Now we know people that were really indoctrinated simply because they suck up to "big men of God".

emorse:

There you go. Defensive just as I expected. I'm "a great nobody" yet I side with science to " remain relevant"? Snap out of it bro and allow your religion defend itself cos you're doing a really poor job. Note this. I'm not here to attack you. I only stumbled upon this thread and thought to drop my 2kobo. You can go through my profile. I have little history in this section cos I know how parochial guys in here can be.
"Allow your religion to defend itself", what is this? Well, When you read the first paragraph of the article, you will know what this thread is all about. No one is defending religion, its just a simple reminder. You dont make erroneous comments and then scream defence when it is broken down. Its needless to go through your profile, cos its not a measure of your intelligence or open-mindedness. And its only normal for you to have little history in this section unlike some people who crave attention so badly that they keep late nights to proclaim and defend their supposedly "irreligious" worldview on a religion section.

emorse:

Now you side with science? Are you also trying to "remain relevant"? Like I said earlier, you really need to make up your mind. And @ the bolded, that's some great advice. It'll do you a lot of good. Enjoy!
I do not "side" with science, science is what i do. Its why i dont scream science at every little argument. And if i was trying to remain relevant, i would be on an opposing section.
Ive made up my mind, and its why im on a religious section. You should take to your advice of making up your mind. You seem to be agitated cos your past have been reffered to.
Once again, Why not sit back, relax and free yourself from the shackles of close-mindedness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity; The Reason For Science by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:06am On Mar 07, 2016
winner01:
I wonder what goes on in their minds. How can an atheist who denies the reality of the immaterial accuse you of close-mindedness. undecided undecided undecided undecided

Irrationality is the atheist's middle name .Someone who is open minded is READY to accept possibilities and new information - they LACK these qualities .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christianity; The Reason For Science by Oluwaseytiano(m): 8:27am On Mar 07, 2016
Religion is a scam, a fraud and the opium of the masses.

10 Likes

Re: Christianity; The Reason For Science by winner01(m): 8:43am On Mar 07, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
Religion is a scam, a fraud and the opium of the masses.
Let me not make the obvious assumption that someone accused me of earlier. But seriously, that line is stale and has been overused. Come up with something new, would ya? wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity; The Reason For Science by Oluwaseytiano(m): 10:35am On Mar 07, 2016
winner01:
Let me not make the obvious assumption that someone accused me of earlier. But seriously, that line is stale and has been overused. Come up with something new, would ya? wink
perhaps true. BT it still doesn't change the fact that you are mentally enslaved

6 Likes

Re: Christianity; The Reason For Science by winner01(m): 11:08am On Mar 07, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
perhaps true. BT it still doesn't change the fact that you are mentally enslaved
Another overused line, you still havent explained how religion enslaves one mentally. And I bet those world changers i mentioned up there would disagree with you. You have no valid proof that atheism has not enslaved you mentally, afterall, im at loss on what atheism has contributed to the growth of humanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christianity; The Reason For Science by winner01(m): 11:10am On Mar 07, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Irrationality is the atheist's middle name .Someone who is open minded is READY to accept possibilities and new information - they LACK these qualities .
To the atheist, science is atheism and therefore is closed to the possibility that the universe was created. Such close-mindedness. cheesy grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christianity; The Reason For Science by ifenes(m): 11:17am On Mar 07, 2016
Thousands of years before Christianity,there was science. Astrology gave birth to the science of old. Christianity came out of Astrology. Jesus(the Sun) and his disciples(the 12 zodiac signs). If you don't know this,you know nothing.

Good luck with your daily delusion.

5 Likes

Re: Christianity; The Reason For Science by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:32am On Mar 07, 2016
winner01:
To the atheist, science is atheism and therefore is closed to the possibility that the universe was created. Such close-mindedness. cheesy grin

The close-mindedness is screaming at them even raucously yet they can't hear - a pitiable state of ignorance cry

cheesy
Re: Christianity; The Reason For Science by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:37am On Mar 07, 2016
ifenes:
Thousands of years before Christianity,there was science. Astrology gave birth to the science of old. Christianity came out of Astrology. Jesus(the Sun) and his disciples(the 12 zodiac signs). If you don't know this,you know nothing.

Good luck with your daily delusion.

Ifeness be like :

Yesterday : Jesus does not exist , he is a fictitious character

Today : Jesus is an alien , an anunnaki . Christians are worshiping Aliens and ancient alien astronauts

Tomorrow : Jesus is The Sun and his disciples(the 12 zodiac signs). Christianity came from Astrology

Your wahala too much lipsrsealed

Winner01 , bro , I wonder why his atheist friends turn a blind eye to his delusions . Someone needs to tell this guy that by Next Tomorrow he might find himself deriving a new theory about God at yaba left grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christianity; The Reason For Science by ifenes(m): 11:45am On Mar 07, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Ifeness be like :

Today : Jesus is an alien , an anunnaki . Christians are worshiping Aliens and ancient alien astronauts

Tomorrow : Jesus is The Sun and his disciples(the 12 zodiac signs). Christianity came from Astrology

Winner01 , bro , I wonder why his atheist friends turn a blind eye to his delusions . Someone needs to tell this guy that by Next Tomorrow he might find himself deriving a new theory about God at yaba left grin

The Anunnaki taught humans astrology of the stars. Is that not in your bible? Those who taught humans Astrology and the secret knowledge of the universe came from the Stars. Is that not also written in your bible?

True knowledge is not open to everyone,it is underground. What you have is the one they want you to have.

You try so hard to debunk me. But you don't know how much knowledge I have. I breathe Astrology and esoteric knowledge. Mention any famous Ancient Astrology book,I most likely have come across it.

Man is the reflection of the cosmos. The famous temple of the ancient Delphi states "Man know thyself and you shall know the universe and its gods" Borrowed into the bible.

1 Like

Re: Christianity; The Reason For Science by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
ifenes:

The Anunnaki taught humans astrology of the stars. Is that not in your bible? Those who taught humans Astrology and the secret knowledge of the universe came from the Stars. Is that not also written in your bible?

True knowledge is not open to everyone,it is underground. What you have is the one they want you to have.

You try so hard to debunk me. But you don't know how much knowledge I have. I breathe Astrology and esoteric knowledge. Mention any famous Ancient Astrology book,I most likely have come across it.

Man is the reflection of the cosmos. The famous temple of the ancient Delphi states "Man know thyself and you shall know the universe and its gods" Borrowed into the bible.

I am perspicacious and can understand the very abstruse knowledge . You are delving into occultism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity; The Reason For Science by ifenes(m): 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I am perspicacious and can understand the very abstruse knowledge . You are delving into occultism

What is the meaning of Occult?

Well it means hidden

1 Like

Re: Christianity; The Reason For Science by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
ifenes:

What is the meaning of Occult?

Well it means hidden

Well , Kind off . It deals with knowledge of astrology , paranormal events , a lot . You believe you have the esoteric knowledge and have found the path that seemeth as the truth about mankind . But here's what the bible has for you:

2 Corinthians 11:14–15
14 And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. 15 So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

Light leads the way and dispels darkness . Now you feel Christians are in the dark and you have found the light - the trick the devil played on you . Keep going strong and I think you didn't know where you would have stopped in your quest for "knowledge " , apparently .

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christianity; The Reason For Science by ifenes(m): 12:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Well , Kind off . It deals with knowledge of astrology , paranormal events , a lot . You believe you have the esoteric knowledge and have found the path that seemeth as the truth about mankind . But here's what the bible has for you:

2 Corinthians 11:14–15

Light leads the way and dispels darkness . Now you feel Christians are in the dark and you have found the light - the trick the devil played on you . Keep going strong and I think you didn't know where you would have stopped in your quest for "knowledge " , apparently .

Kind off?? Or simply that's the meaning! Why are you comfortable with a huge secret hidden from you? That's the thing with christians/muslim. No effort to question their beliefs.

I have hidden knowledge,yes you can call me an Occultist smiley I guess a lady who knows the true identity of the son's real dad is an occultist too

Knowing the truth about religion/astrology doesn't mean I practice. Knowing is just satisfactory/bliss. Makes me understand how mind control works.

Knowing hidden secret is not darkness,its light. If you don't know something,you are in the dark/darkness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity; The Reason For Science by winner01(m): 1:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Ifeness be like :

ifeness is an atheist yet a cultist. Im yet to see other atheists argue him out of his delusions. They seem to be concerned with christians alone. Well, its not like they arn't deluded.

Ifeness' psyche has been tampered with, you should expect him to give different stories everyday. The first day i argued with ifeness, i came to the obvious conclusion that "many are angry but few are roaming".
He might even tell you that you are Jesus tomorrow grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christianity; The Reason For Science by Oluwaseytiano(m): 1:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
winner01:
Another overused line, you still havent explained how religion enslaves one mentally. And I bet those world changers i mentioned up there would disagree with you. You have no valid proof that atheism has not enslaved you mentally, afterall, im at loss on what atheism has contributed to the growth of humanity.
Am not an atheist. I just don't believe in religion. So am sure the God that created me is not manmade like Yahweh, Allah, Zeus or Buddha.

1 Like

Re: Christianity; The Reason For Science by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
ifenes:

Kind off?? Or simply that's the meaning! Why are you comfortable with a huge secret hidden from you? That's the thing with christians/muslim. No effort to question their beliefs.

I have hidden knowledge,yes you can call me an Occultist smiley I guess a lady who knows the true identity of the son's real dad is an occultist too

Knowing the truth about religion/astrology doesn't mean I practice. Knowing is just satisfactory/bliss. Makes me understand how mind control works.

Knowing hidden secret is not darkness,its light. If you don't know something,you are in the dark/darkness.

I dont think you understood that bible verse . You are being deceived into thinking that you have found the right path or discovered hidden knowledge - it is pernicious , it will slowly destroy you mentally . Like winnero1 said , you might call me Jesus tomorrow cheesy grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Christianity; The Reason For Science by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
winner01:
ifeness is an atheist yet a cultist. Im yet to see other atheists argue him out of his delusions. They seem to be concerned with christians alone. Well, its not like they arn't deluded.

How can they contravene his ideologies , they are of one mission - against God - so , it does not matter if ifenes is accessing Nairaland from the Psychiatric hospital as far as he is against God , they are cool with whatever he has to say

Ifeness' psyche has been tampered with, you should expect him to give different stories everyday. The first day i argued with ifeness, i came to the obvious conclusion that "many are angry but few are roaming".

grin grin ... many have told him that he's crazy but he still insists that he is mentally stable ... oh wait that's how crazy people see things grin

He might even tell you that you are Jesus tomorrow grin grin grin

Rotfl ... this is so on point grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christianity; The Reason For Science by ifenes(m): 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I dont think you understood that bible verse . You are being deceived into thinking that you have found the right path or discovered hidden knowledge - it is pernicious , it will slowly destroy you mentally . Like winnero1 said , you might call me Jesus tomorrow cheesy grin

You are always twisting words. I guess you are good with a physical human dying for you. That's some mental issue don't you think?

Winner01 is only trying to defend his belief even when he knows so little about it. I don't blame him

The church claimed Jesus is the light of the world. Esoterically it mean the human soul is the light of the body( temple) chakras. That is according to them, not me. Why don't you guys read?

There are books out there in the store

2 Likes

Re: Christianity; The Reason For Science by ifenes(m): 1:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

How can they contravene his ideologies , they are of one mission - against God - so , it does not matter if ifenes is accessing Nairaland from the psychiatry as far as he is against God , they are cool with whatever he has to say

grin grin ... many have told him that he's crazy but he still insists that he is mentally stable ... oh wait that's how crazy people see things grin

If I am crazy, so is Buddha, Jesus, kumuyi, Adeboye and the guys who ask you to pay tithe to a god you have never seen. The word of the wise is foolish to the fools. Both of you are men of one book, dangerous.

3 Likes

Re: Christianity; The Reason For Science by Judas2013: 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

How can they contravene his ideologies , they are of one mission - against God - so , it does not matter if ifenes is accessing Nairaland from the psychiatry as far as he is against God , they are cool with whatever he has to say

I am against anyone who ask me to worship a god.

1 Like

Re: Christianity; The Reason For Science by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
ifenes:

You are always twisting words. I guess you are good with a physical human dying for you. That's some mental issue don't you think?

Winner01 is only trying to defend his belief even when he knows so little about it. I don't blame him

The church claimed Jesus is the light of the world. Esoterically it mean the human soul is the light of the body( temple) chakras. That is according to them, not me. Why don't you guys read?

There are books out there in the store

The Church did not claim anything . Jesus has been , is , will always be the light of the world . Even before the earth was conceived , he was already its light .

You are still a dilettante in these areas .

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala / Pope Benedict (xvi) Resigns / What Can You Do When Prayer & Praises Fail?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.