Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,571 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? (43916 Views)

My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing / My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
I live and work in one of the cities in Southwest Nigeria. I'm single, male with a female working class neighbour who is also single.
For some months now, we've been seeing each other and it's now driving me nuts. It's clear than we can't date talk more of getting married. Our romance started sometimes mid last year after we spent some time gisting in my apartment and has continued since then.
I have tried to keep away from her but after a month at most, we come back together.
She has started to fall in love with me and I've got to stop this as soon as possible.
I need advice please.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by SUPERPACK: 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
Fuckgratulations

342 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by phlame(m): 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
AVRS:
I live and work in one of the cities in Southwest Nigeria. I'm single, male with a female working class neighbour who is also single.
For some months now, we've been seeing each other and it's now driving me nuts. It's clear than we can't date talk more of getting married. Our romance started sometimes mid last year after we spent some time gisting in my apartment and has continued since then.
I have tried to keep away from her but after a month at most, we come back together.
She has started to fall in love with me and I've got to stop this as soon as possible.
I need advice please.

undecided

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by ipledge10(m): 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
Excuse me Mr Op...why can't you date?

Ethnicity or Religion

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by greatbrian(m): 10:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
If u are a Christian or muslem the Bible or holy koran still preaches prayer in such a situation check proverb 6 vs 32 to 33 dz d best I can offer may God help u in Ur decision

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by jamex93(m): 10:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
why u go start waitin u no fit finish??

U better finish waiting u start jor

27 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by Topestbilly(m): 10:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
undecided

You ar single yet u don't wanna date ur crush?

Weytin u think say we fit do?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by jamesversion: 11:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
ipledge10:
Excuse me Mr Op...why can't you date....?

Ethnicity or Religion....... or maybe she does not meet your specs

AVRS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by Pheals(f): 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
Op no one as giving u advice .....(comment. Above), get a broom and .... Away)
Re: How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by Johnnoah1st: 11:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
AVRS:
I need advice please.
explain more on the bold statement if u want a reasonable advice here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by ipledge10(m): 11:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
jamesversion:

AVRS
but you have been fvcking her?that's how guys marry what we don't like

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
ipledge10:
Excuse me Mr Op...why can't you date?

Ethnicity or Religion
Actually neither. She's not physically and intellectually my kind of person (I don't mean to sound arrogant).

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by kaziblake(f): 11:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
AVRS:

Actually neither. She's not physically and intellectually my kind of person (I don't mean to sound arrogant).
You are.

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by firstking01(m): 11:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
To me, this story looks half bakedundecided...con tell us the complete episode jare

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by Blakjewelry(m): 11:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
Why you go bite meat wey you no go fit swallow

9 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by 6fit(f): 11:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
AVRS:

but her pvssy is yur type of pvssy?

256 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by HARDDON: 11:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
AVRS:
I need advice please.

from your post, the following can be deduced:

1) she isnt really your type of girl but one thing lead to the other, and you guys had it and trust nija babes, emotions must always be attached after having it. wink

2) you never asked her out, you tot you could just releive some tension cheaply with this super abundant availability, she tot both of you are single and marriage is a prospect. two tots off at a tangent

3) u realized yourself after the first deed, though u hated d idea of rolling on hay with her( she aint your spec), the other part that like forbidden fruits wudnt let you reason straight, and before u knew it, she was in ur arms again and again and again...... cry cry

4) u tried to put things in perspective with yourself; that it's just a game but recently, she's started to call up them female demands/drama and make you commit for the long haul because your body language and behaviors is telling her u are just using her. this is getting you all worked up. you didnt plan this boo thingy. grin grin tongue

specs is finally outa ya eyes and you are like, but i never really liked her in the first place and you wano get rid of her before this escalates.
everytime you try, she always comes back and blows ur minds with horizontal tangling and u dip again. then the drama rares and u just grow off.

SOLUTION?
none from me. because u are still very much njoying the tangling. when u are ready to quit for real, u wud. itz in ur mind.

but what ever you do, after the break up, it wud be better you move out of the said apartment.... trust me on this cool

196 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by HARDDON: 12:02am On Mar 07, 2016
6fit:

but her pvssy is yur type of pvssy?

oh dear heavens!

cheesy now u make me laugh hysterically !

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 07, 2016
First of all, frequent interaction creates bond then bond leads to intimacy that's socialization circle.

If you gone pass interaction to forming bond, there is likelihood for intimacy but with conscious self control and mind reprogramming and discipline, you would respect each others space and not over step bound. But after intimacy she has the key as you cannot regulate your territory no more but to relocate completely from that area or she's like gonna be you girlfriend or friend with benefit.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by duduade: 1:34am On Mar 07, 2016
Start bringing a new hot chick to the house...

She has to see you both together...

Or

Change accommodation

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by AfroKnight: 1:57am On Mar 07, 2016
Bro, it's too late to avoid heartbreak. You have already cracked her heart. Better to shatter it now than later, when she go nakèd herself swear for you. grin

Tick tock says the clock,
What you have to do, DO QUICK!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by falseman(m): 4:35am On Mar 07, 2016
Avoid her as much as you can and don't renew your rent when it's due

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by cruzita(f): 6:27am On Mar 07, 2016
undecided u better no break that girl heart before she go swear for your head

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by realestworld(m): 7:28am On Mar 07, 2016
U must b 1 hell of a chop and clean mouth nigga. Abeg pass her giv me afta u don taya na we 2 dey 1 lane

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by thorpido(m): 7:37am On Mar 07, 2016
It's too late Op,she's pregnant already.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by Jtmanager(m): 9:12am On Mar 07, 2016
thorpido:
It's too late Op,she's pregnant already.

Hehehe yes o

Fuckgratulations my guy

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by skywalker240(m): 9:25am On Mar 07, 2016
AVRS:

Yeah and so u justs wanna fork her wait her future husband abi?

Let me get dis right, so u wan take am take follow up and clear konji mattaz..hmmm?

Am waiting for answer's

Befor any advice

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by Qualer: 10:07am On Mar 07, 2016
AfroKnight:
Bro, it's too late to avoid heartbreak. You have already cracked her heart. Better to shatter it now than later, when she go nakèd herself swear for you. grin

Tick tock says the clock,
What you have to do, DO QUICK!

it was the 'quick quickie' that got him in the situation to start with! grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 07, 2016
Just do it

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by winkmart: 10:54am On Mar 07, 2016
pack out of the area
Re: How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by wolesmile(m): 10:55am On Mar 07, 2016
It's obvious you are enjoying the free s*x too. Else, what is the big deal in breaking off a relationship? What you are having is not even a relationship. Ordinary S*X ROMP!!!

If you can't stop it with determination, then it means you like it......

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 07, 2016
undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? / Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods / I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.