Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

My Ex Is Still On My Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Is Still On My Mind (1387 Views)

5 Reason Why S.ex Is Very Painful For Some Women / See What My EX Is Now Doing To Me (Pics) / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Is Still On My Mind by ibkn(m): 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2006
ok its like this. we broke up not amicably earlier this year and i still like her. i dont want to call her or talk to her as it will lead to a disagreement. should i forget her or what?
also i was thinking of getting her a teddy bear but wasnt to sure. just pease advice me on what to do.
Re: My Ex Is Still On My Mind by Dalby(m): 1:32pm On Nov 06, 2006
This does not seem like the full story. She is still on ur mind because she probably left u and not the reverse. Put more flesh on the story so u can get good advice, grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Is Still On My Mind by lovestinks(f): 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2006
my dear life has tot me that if u love someone let em know, life is too short for you guys to hold grudges .do be bold and tell her she probably feels the same way about you , but pride is holding her back or u, so let ur instints take control, i say go 4 it.wat ve u got 2 loose, totally nothing.good luck mate.
Re: My Ex Is Still On My Mind by ibkn(m): 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2006
ok we kind of fell apart. it was her idea.
Re: My Ex Is Still On My Mind by Busta(f): 3:56am On Nov 08, 2006
let her know u still feel for her, u'll neva know maybe she does too
Re: My Ex Is Still On My Mind by Nikegenius(f): 10:59am On Nov 08, 2006
@Ibkn
Do u know if she is hooked yet. if not, let her know what u feel for her deeply and prove it to her. She just might change her mind. but if she is hooked, God help you.
Wish you the best.
Re: My Ex Is Still On My Mind by MyPeace(f): 11:41am On Nov 08, 2006
Why did she leave you in the first place? Have u improved in that area? If no pls dont call her else u will FALL APART AGAIN?

Am talking from expereince.

First determined what made her to leave and check if those things are in order now, before contacting her back. Love is more than emotions!
Re: My Ex Is Still On My Mind by slej(f): 10:10am On Nov 09, 2006
just leave her alone. really the same thing happened to me and i went back but i recieved the disgrace of my life he did worst things to me. just leave her alone and move on.
Re: My Ex Is Still On My Mind by candylips(m): 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2006
my guy hook am one more time
Re: My Ex Is Still On My Mind by frankiriri(m): 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2006
My guy stop hanging around dead things .
I did that once and I only ended up hurting her feelinngs. Even after I broke up with my ex we made love from time to time.
There was a particular time that she was so out of it ( emotionally) that I told her that we should make sex a no go area.
If u can handle being friends with her then please . else leave her alone.
Re: My Ex Is Still On My Mind by candylips(m): 2:02am On Nov 10, 2006
ok be a good boy and leave her alone
Re: My Ex Is Still On My Mind by katherinae(f): 3:02am On Nov 10, 2006
well the mature thing would be not to get her a teddy bear, unless she eats cotton. secondly if u like her tell her, clearly maybe her strong headed ness is what attracts u to her and u dont even know it, for all u know subconsciously u love hte arguements u two have, so i say go ahead give her a call, adn leave the teddy bear at home, thats childs play stuff.
Re: My Ex Is Still On My Mind by MikelX(m): 9:59am On Nov 13, 2006
get some professional help!!!

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Elope With Your Lover? / Help / Can I Contact Hiv?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.