Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Ooni Of Ife's Daughter Arrives Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ooni Of Ife's Daughter Arrives Nigeria (1932 Views)

Jubilation As Dammy Krane Arrives Nigeria (video) / Moji Olaiya's First Daughter, Arrives At The Ikoyi Vault To Pay Her Last Respect / Bbnaija: Tboss Arrives Nigeria, Pictured With Her Brother (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife's Daughter Arrives Nigeria by harveypienews: 7:01am On Mar 07, 2016
Princess Adeola Ogunwusi the daughter of the new Ooni of Ife has arrived Nigeria for her father Ooni of Ife, HRM Oba Enitan Babatunde Adeyeye Ogunwusi's marriage to his new Olori, Wuraola Otiti Obanor.

She shared this first photo above and Captions it; ''It is Always Good to be Home''

He will be married to a new Olori who is from Royal Brass Casters guide family in Benin this Saturday after splitting and ending things with his former wife due to irreconcilable differences..

The Princess who is currently in the Ile Ife Palace is back to witness the ceremony...

see more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2016/03/ooni-of-ifes-daughter-arrives-nigeria.html

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Daughter Arrives Nigeria by domopps(m): 7:03am On Mar 07, 2016
Wlc back home princess !

Just that her dressing ain't royal !

Cheeeers
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Daughter Arrives Nigeria by Airforce1(m): 7:05am On Mar 07, 2016
she no look like a princess
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Daughter Arrives Nigeria by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:05am On Mar 07, 2016
princess of life welc
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Daughter Arrives Nigeria by missdebs(f): 7:06am On Mar 07, 2016
choi, money can't help some people sha
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Daughter Arrives Nigeria by braine(m): 7:10am On Mar 07, 2016
Ok.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Daughter Arrives Nigeria by popesam1(m): 7:21am On Mar 07, 2016
Money can't help some people rara, no matter the number of makeup they were them no go fine, even if u photoshop ttheir photo them still no go fine.

She no even look like a royal person
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Daughter Arrives Nigeria by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 07, 2016
And this is top news?
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Daughter Arrives Nigeria by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 07, 2016
Na wa o, the girl na Atutu boyoyo but her papa money go help am sha.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Daughter Arrives Nigeria by Pumpkin34(f): 7:41am On Mar 07, 2016
When money speaks, bullshit words. Whether she's fine or not she's a royalty.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Daughter Arrives Nigeria by Brymo: 7:45am On Mar 07, 2016
Tor, welcome.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Daughter Arrives Nigeria by Chanchit: 7:54am On Mar 07, 2016
Airforce1:
she no look like a princess

Man, this is 2016! You expect her to wear a beaded crown right from the air port? She would only wear all the regalia for official functions.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Daughter Arrives Nigeria by Chanchit: 7:57am On Mar 07, 2016
prettysolid:
Na wa o, the girl na Atutu boyoyo but her papa money go help am sha.

As she atutu boyoyo reach, if I see her through pass, I no go miss the chance o.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Daughter Arrives Nigeria by Afrok(m): 8:01am On Mar 07, 2016
Okay! She's welcome... anything else about her, looks and carriage is none of my business.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Daughter Arrives Nigeria by wheredemdey: 8:09am On Mar 07, 2016
Wait...is this a throw back picture??

I reserve my comment sha
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Daughter Arrives Nigeria by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 07, 2016
Because of her papa money and connection Abi
Chanchit:

As she atutu boyoyo reach, if I see her through pass, I no go miss the chance o.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Daughter Arrives Nigeria by cruzita(f): 10:24am On Mar 07, 2016
well she looks simple ,I think her father's money didn't get to her head
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Daughter Arrives Nigeria by vague: 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Dancing And Twerking In New Video / Yul Edochie,Okon,Yvonne Jegede,Attend Oma Nnadi Lavish Lagos Birthday Party(pics / Checkout Actress Kemi Afolabi’s Pre-birthday Celebration For Daughter [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.