Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,043 members, 7,807,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award (21811 Views)

Stella Oduah Recieves Pan-African Leadership Award / Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award / Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by eddyslim(m): 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
God bless Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan..

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by HRich(m): 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
McGibson:
Jonathan Beats Annan, Tinubu, Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award.
--

"...The news was communicated to the former President in letter signed by Cletus Wortoson, former, Liberian Pro tem Senate president and chair, 2015 African Leadership Person of the Year Selection Committee.

He noted that the selection committee and the African Leadership Advisory Board placed a very high premium on Jonathan’s commitment towards deepening democracy on the continent.

“There is no one best suited at the moment than Your Excellency, to advise the continent’s leaders on the merits of good governance and enduring democracy,” the letter read.

“Your popular mantra of ‘one man one vote’ and ‘my ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian,’ is a message that must be preached loud and clear on the continent, hence our endorsement..."

www.thewillnigeria.com/news/jonathan-beats-annan-tinubu-wins-african-leadership-magazine-man-of-the-year-award/
Hahahaha. Buhari as a President didn't win it, buh Jona who have been at home chopingson food won it.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by flokii: 1:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
condralbede:
Jane0000 abused me unnecessary,so I called her to other,the next thing is for to get ban.

*to order

You just dey start.. Them go still treat ur fvck-up wella

Just sit tight and enjoy!
Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by breakeven: 1:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
He left a vacuum that has not been filled in Aso rock. or is anybody in Aso rock? if there is i have not seen nor felt anything positive in every dimension. God bless you my president.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by Temptee101(m): 1:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
uchennamani:
An award well deserved! While in office, he was not as effective as a good leader ought to be but then none of Africa's present political leaders could rival his commitment to democracy in the continent.
Who said he wasn't an effective leader? What has ur bubu done differently, ur loose mouth of a president has not only succeeded in tarnishing the image if this country but has also taken us back to the stone age.

Ur bubu is no match for GEJ

God bless GEJ

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by kingsfield(m): 1:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
McGibson:
Jonathan Beats Annan, Tinubu, Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award.
--

"...The news was communicated to the former President in letter signed by Cletus Wortoson, former, Liberian Pro tem Senate president and chair, 2015 African Leadership Person of the Year Selection Committee.

He noted that the selection committee and the African Leadership Advisory Board placed a very high premium on Jonathan’s commitment towards deepening democracy on the continent.

“There is no one best suited at the moment than Your Excellency, to advise the continent’s leaders on the merits of good governance and enduring democracy,” the letter read.

“Your popular mantra of ‘one man one vote’ and ‘my ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian,’ is a message that must be preached loud and clear on the continent, hence our endorsement..."

www.thewillnigeria.com/news/jonathan-beats-annan-tinubu-wins-african-leadership-magazine-man-of-the-year-award/
Not lyk Mr Traveller (we refer to him as president cos of formality sake) , the Robinson Crusoe of our time.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by Yeeyo: 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
ozy4christ:
Dats my president my one and only...yes o o,cos i dont think i have president now
is our interligent president nt urs only.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by Achorise: 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
The only man whose image has given Nigeria value in the international community, who stands where kings of African democracy stand,Whose image has redeemed Nigeria democratically. Than those who launder our image abroad.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by smallsmall: 1:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
VellyG:
GEJ is a good man he obviously had corrupt people around him, they took advantage of his meekness and dented his image all in the name of corrupt practices.

If this your assertion IS TRUE......... then GEJ is not even fit to be called a LEADER, not to talk of ruling a country as diverse and problematic as Nigeria.

He should restrict himself to being a FISHERMAN (at least fishes cant take advantage of him grin grin ) or set up a Kindergarten school for neighbourhood kids!
grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by Goddex: 1:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
Jonathan will one day
win a Nobel Peace Prize

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by flokii: 1:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
Goddex:
Jonathan will one day
win a Nobel Peace Prize

WINNERS grin cheesy

I can bet Nnamdi kanu's left ball on that... Even his life sef

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by scully95: 1:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
You see why some people continue to be backward. Celebrating corrupt head-honcho and looking the other way round because he did what is right but not doing what the same ppl who wanted him to do wrong.. Thereby disapointing those that wanted him to do wrong since they predicted Naija breaking by 2015..

This has been their plans nah. Crooks....
Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by VellyG(m): 1:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
smallsmall:

If this your assertion IS TRUE......... then GEJ is not even fit to be called a LEADER, not to talk of ruling a country as diverse and problematic as Nigeria.

He should restrict himself to being a FISHERMAN (at least fishes cant take advantage of him grin grin ) or set up a Kindergarten school for neighbourhood kids!
grin grin grin
Its your Buhari who lacks sensitivity in his comments when granted interview that is now a good leader?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by nortcentrallord(m): 1:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
How did tinubu's name even got there in the 1st place? Oh! I forgot jesters must always be in the court. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Congrat to the great man GEJ. You will always walk tall above your clueless detractors.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by GP15: 1:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
smallsmall:

Well, Tell that to the hundreds of people MAIMED ANS MURDERED in Rivers State, on account of GEJ must win at all cost!
Even Channels TV Reporter was lucky to get away with his life!

I thought GEJ said he would not contest a "Second Term"? Why did he not keep his words, if he was such a "Gentle Man" who is not desperate for Power....... or have you brain.less "follow-follow" forgotten?

Anyway, SMH for these so-called Youths of Nigeria. undecided

But BUhari too said he was not going to contest anymore after he was seen crying in 2011

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by Adminisher: 1:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
Please, withdraw that award IMMEDIATELY
Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by Horlubunmmy: 1:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
God bless you sir. congrat

Another nightmare for the shame agents,sorry change agent

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by raph101(m): 1:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
flokii:
All I wanna do right now is Knock this man.. grin

Thank God for bubu... We're getting there

One zombie spotted! Mm9 gun ryt here

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by uchennamani(m): 1:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
Temptee101:
Who said he wasn't an effective leader? What has ur bubu done differently, ur loose mouth of a president has not only succeeded in tarnishing the image if this country but has also taken us back to the stone age.

God bless GEJ
Are you done?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by anonimi: 1:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
McGibson:

Needed to highlight the above for those with less than 20/20 vision. grin

Africa does NOT need strong men. It needs strong INSTITUTIONS.

~ Barack Hussein Obama, POTUS

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3299587_ihavelearntnottolookuptoanymanexceptheistallerthaniortolookdownonafellowmortalexceptiamadmiringhisshoes_e1452873221504_jpegd07ceb35e43514d2f04d9d5f9d77061b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3429608_img20151211wa0001_jpeg724741193d65478f0294781f5f191925

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by dukecharles(m): 1:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
Congratulations DE Goodluck... Keep shining, Nigerians abandoned Goodluck and voted for badluck, anarchy and insensitivity.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by sweetgala(m): 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
McGibson:
--

All you have to do is look at the competition , TINUBU !

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by sonssyo: 1:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
crixtex:
Zombies... GEJ don buy anada award o... grin

go and buy your own

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by brabus(m): 1:16pm On Mar 07, 2016

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by smallsmall: 1:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
VellyG:

Its you're Buhari who lacks sensitivity in his comments when granted interview that is now a good leader.

Write in vernacular please.......... l know English is not your Mother-tongue! grin grin
Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by Tonionyeka(m): 1:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
Leadership by example, Jona Jona o goooooood ooooo!!!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by anonimi: 1:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
able20:
Shine bright like a Diamond. GEJ the moving trian and Hero of Democracy in Africa

Indeed, the moving train.
Not only that, he also made our trains move unlike the rot inherited over the decades from Buhari and his fellow coupists.

munas:

https://www.nairaland.com/2072606/new-year-train-ride-portharcourt

Its new year and guys are traveling to spend time and celebrate with family and friends.
A friend of my just sent in these picture about his journey from Port Harcourt To Enugu yesterday
in the new train.

Below are the pictures

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1991438_train2_jpeg5fdbcc40c1493380d4e290e519e45015

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1991439_train3_jpeg3394f7b06a6446997d181ab362c1ccbd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1991443_train7_jpeg0c769656344a5026a08ce08f71f487c2

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2045441_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by smallsmall: 1:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
sweetgala:

Imagine!
They are just chopping his looted funds.......... giving him some useless award here and there! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by kingsfield(m): 1:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
ozy4christ:
Dats my president my one and only...yes o o,cos i dont think i have president now
Mark 2 vs 22
“And no man pours new wine into old wineskins, lest the wine burst the wineskins and the wineskins are destroyed and the wine is spilled; but one pours new wine into new wineskins.”
Dis reminds me of wat z happening in 9ja nw. because we tried to force we Nigerians (new wine) into Mr Traveller (old wine skin).
The result z wat we are all experiencing ryt nw.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by uchennamani(m): 1:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
Temptee101:

God bless GEJ
I recognized the fact that men are not equal in their reasoning ability. Your ill-conceived comment simply confirmed my point being argument. I would have joined issues with you but for the fact that stupid people, which you represent, will always drag intelligent beings to their level of stupidity and beat them from experience! Alert me once you have learned some good punctuation skills.
Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by anonimi: 1:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
sweetgala:

The difference between a gentleman and a THUG/Agbero is like between sleep and death, bro.
No comparison!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2147911_cymera20150222114530_jpegbb7cc5a3cc7ccee7c2b50b7bb8f36287

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by flokii: 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
raph101:

One zombie spotted! Mm9 gun ryt here

If it thrills you to call me 'Zombie'... Fine

Unlike you.. I hate 'stealing & anything corruption' with passion.. I will stand proud to say that in front of my creator anytime

Also.. It takes an intelligent person (which sadly most NLers aren't) to know that Success & Failure is a 'Cumulative stuff' just like C.G.P.A system in schools

It will take time..a really long one to fix things in this country with d level at which corruption is fighting back

Not for me.. Buh for my kids & urs likewise... They won't be slaves to d whites or corrupt individuals in their own continent..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N-power Programme To Train 10m Nigerian Graduates By 2023, Says Osinbajo / NIN Mandatory For Bank Accounts, Voter Registration - Isa Pantami / Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.