Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award (21813 Views)

Stella Oduah Recieves Pan-African Leadership Award / Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award / Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by Swarthyy(m): 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
I know our brethren from the SOUTH-WASTE won't like the news. Lols..

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by LudaChriz(m): 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
Chai... serious bad news for the zombies! grin
Pls put a call across to one zombie today to save a soul cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by LudaChriz(m): 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
That is our hero.

We love you sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by smallsmall: 1:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
GP15:

But BUhari too said he was not going to contest any more after he was seen crying in 2011

Are you now saying "The Award winning" Jonathan is no better than the "Coupist" Buhari?

That both are LIARS!?

Why the useless, fake and meaningless awards here and there?
Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by Kenobus: 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
GEJ is a great man anyday. He feil my hand by not sacking Jega!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by hucienda: 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
Congratulations President Jonathan.

His "My ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian" quote is indeed one for the ages.

A fine gentleman.

Elzends:
Waiting for zombies to comment

Make una take am easy with this zombie thing nau.. cheesy you guys for Nairaland ehn.. Anytime I see that word what always comes to mind is Fela's song after it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by raph101(m): 1:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
flokii:

If it thrills you to call me 'Zombie'... Fine

Unlike you.. I hate 'stealing & anything corruption' with passion.. I will stand proud to say that in front of my creator anytime

Also.. It takes an intelligent person (which sadly most NLers aren't) to know that Success & Failure is a 'Cumulative stuff' just like C.G.P.A system in schools

It will take time..a really long one to fix things in this country with d level at which corruption is fighting back

Not for me.. Buh for my kids & urs likewise... They won't be slaves to d whites or corrupt individuals in their own continent..

If you are as educated as u sound, u won't be willing to knock a man off his good fortune..!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by greatiyk4u(m): 1:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
ozy4christ:
Dats my president my one and only...yes o o,cos i dont think i have president now

Then u should be Ozy4jona not Christ......lolz
Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by flokii: 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
raph101:

If you are as educated as u sound, u won't be willing to knock a man off his good fortune..!

grin cheesy

You obviously have a poor sense of humor.. Or don't know what Sarcasm is

Too bad... Naso you for enter fight with someone just trying to act funny
Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by greatiyk4u(m): 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
Pwayne2016:
God bless GEJ...the best President Nigeria had ever produced
is Obvious the betraying tribe sold
Your votes because of Aisha rice and position of Mere Commissioner but Sir, we the SE/SS are still behind you till Jesus comes
You left a legacy that even the Europeans/Americans could not march. we give you the respect and honour for the good things you did for all Nigerians especially the North
You changed the life of the Almajiris but they chose to vote for Dat Buratanshi gworo chewing dullard basstardd herdsman with their Slaves(Zombies in Southwest).
We still love you Sir
Greetings to mummy,happy mother's day to her..God bless SE/SEu

And who made u the mouth piece of SS/SE? Better speak for us self cos many of us in the SE don't give a Bleep about that corruption personified fellow.

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by Gboliwe: 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
Pwayne2016:
God bless GEJ...the best President Nigeria had ever produced
Your votes because of Aisha rice and position of Mere Commissioner but Sir, we the SE/SS are still behind you till Jesus comes
You left a legacy that even the Europeans/Americans could not march. we give you the respect and honour for the good things you did for all Nigerians especially the North
You changed the life of the Almajiris but they chose to vote for Dat Buratanshi gworo chewing dullard basstardd herdsman with their Slaves(Zombies in Southwest).
We still love you Sir

GEJ won very well in every region in this country. Stop offending brethren

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by youngeagle(m): 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
Your Best is yet to come sir,your reign gave us peace amidst chaos,hope amidst uncertainty.....you are one of the best if not the *bestest,God will continue to lift you,no plot,propaganda,or malice can bring u down....congratulations my president (GEJ).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by Bloggz74(m): 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
nnachukz:
Some people's Monday in fact week has just been destroyed with this news. Zombies will be like what did he even do that is special? does he have an option? stop praising this man. Buhari will win bigger award zombies life is saturated with frustrations, it is a very hard life to lead.

Abeg they shudnt get angry afterall some awards can still pan out for our PMB.
Junketter of the year is thepipeline who knows.
Afteral award na award jare haa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by Justicealh3(m): 1:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
ozy4christ:
Dats my president my one and only...yes o o,cos i dont think i have president now
Tru Biafra has no president, but remember PMB'll governing U still His time or death.

GOD BLESS BABA.
GOD BLESS FRofNigeria.
Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by agbangam: 1:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
Na todaaaaaay!!! Even himsef gave His Kingship, Royal Majesty and Father Of All Looters Gen. Sanni Abacha award. Abegiiiiii.

IPOD/ GeJ Supporters, I Say Receive Sense

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by Justicealh3(m): 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
Pwayne2016:
[s]God bless GEJ...the best President Nigeria had ever produced
We still love you Sir
[/s] for where
Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by Esperooke(m): 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
Bleep the leadership award........ The only wise thing the clueless GEJ did was to accept defeat even when the 'pipers' were giving him other idea. Aside that, he failed as a leader by sitting atop of the most corrupt Era in the current Democratic regime.
Nigerian made no mistake in booting out this guy. Let the wailers feast on this meagre glory till he is being grilled by EFCC, if you doubt it, ask Olisa Metuh
Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by Image123(m): 2:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
Who are the past five winners of this award.i think that will determine relevance and context.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by agbangam: 2:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
Na todaaaaaayyy!!! Even himsef(GEJ) gave His Kingship, Royal Majesty and Fathers of ALL LOOTERS GEN. Sanni Abacha award. So no be today we don dey see thieef win Award.
And to his supporters/IPOD pls ask google ur best frend and u will find out dat GEJ is not d first African Leader to accept defeat peacefully in an Election.

So I say to GEJ/IPOB youth.. Receive Common Sense
Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
smallsmall:

Well, Tell that to the hundreds of people MAIMED ANS MURDERED in Rivers State, on account of GEJ must win at all cost!
Even Channels TV Reporter was lucky to get away with his life!

I thought GEJ said he would not contest a "Second Term"? Why did he not keep his words, if he was such a "Gentle Man" who is not desperate for Power....... or have you brain.less "follow-follow" forgotten?

Anyway, SMH for these so-called Youths of Nigeria. undecided
blame that on rivers APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by ayurem: 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
true talk,we are yet 2 have a president

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by magoo10(m): 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
award well deserved congrats sir

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by echris246(m): 2:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
GEJ the best president in Nigerian history. Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by Justicealh3(m): 2:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
Na weitin be break Mind here btw GEJ & PMB
Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
You cn never see aboki people comment in a post like this but, bloody paedophiles and cursed fools!
Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
[s][/s]
agbangam:
Na todaaaaaayyy!!! Even himsef(GEJ) gave His Kingship, Royal Majesty and Fathers of ALL LOOTERS GEN. Sanni Abacha award. So no be today we don dey see thieef win Award.
And to his supporters/IPOD pls ask google ur best frend and u will find out dat GEJ is not d first African Leader to accept defeat peacefully in an Election.

So I say to GEJ/IPOB youth.. Receive Common Sense
[s][/s]atleast he accepted defeat.
Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
smallsmall:

Is this all JONATHAN can use our looted funds to BUY? grin grin grin grin

WHAT A WASTE!!

NIGERIANS know who Jonathan is......... its no use putting a GOLD RING, on a PIG'S SNOUT!
shocked shocked shocked shocked

What has your Bubu bought? NOTHING!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by blezynetym(f): 2:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
God will continue to bless and reward you, my Legend and Hero. GEJ, you are the best President.

Hit like if GEJ is your Legend too.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
ayurem:
true talk,we are yet 2 have a president
what we have is a: useless, clueless, dumb, insensitive and incompetent illiterate as a president.

Thank God i didn't vote him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibrahim Shekarau Welcomes Baby Girl. Photos / NIN Mandatory For Bank Accounts, Voter Registration - Isa Pantami / Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.