Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,714 members, 7,805,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students (43819 Views)

After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him / Reasons why Relationships Are Important / Reason Trousers Are Not Meant For Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Jadekitana(f): 10:46am On Mar 07, 2016
I know some people would come out and say Jade has smoked her morning weed but like it or not a serious relationship isn't meant for students.

Imagine an average student who still depends on his parents for pocket money to buy handout talking about love, what do you understand by love? This generation has birthed people who now prefer actions to shakespare tales.

Your folks send you 5k to buy handouts,that money also includes pocket money to buy beans and t-fair, now tell me where does expenses for your so called babe come in? Oh u didn't think she would ask for recharge card right? She's always looking pretty and yours is to compliment not knowing those weekends she sneaks out is to go see her real boyfriend while you claiming love. After deceiving you, you rush here to create threads "the b.itch asked for recharge card,am I her father"

You think the scholars don't know what they are doing by not having relationships until after landing that chevron job? Girls are not smiling these days,its the hard truth. She would stick to you when she isn't yet exposed but once that exposure comes due to friends or peer pressure forget it! Love is a game don't be deceived,the highest bidder gets it all,while you are cursing and swearing she's having fun.

Cut your coat according to your size! Your wives are still in secondary school not the babes you are parading presently. If u ain't from affluent homes, not a yahoo boy, not into any business while schooling, you have no business having a serious relationship! You can have friends with benefits or flings as far as you play your game well.

80percent of relationships don't work after graduation, your so called bae may see a better bae and flee because time isn't on her side,stop wasting your emotions on fruitless relationships that would end at the gate. Read very well, f.uck that bff and come out with excellent grades, thank me later! I'm tired of seeing heartbroken childish threads from broke guys complaining about cheating girlfriends when you ain't worthy of having one the first place.

PS: the smart ones would see some truth here, the dumb ones would come here defending their naivety.

146 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by chocolateme(f): 10:47am On Mar 07, 2016
You are 100% right

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Cutehector(m): 10:48am On Mar 07, 2016
Some students out thr r independent jadekitana..

Ur topic is biased please

9 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by sinaj(f): 10:48am On Mar 07, 2016
You are right to an extent tho.
Especially male undergraduates tongue mommas boys lol

You can't serve 2 masters at the same time

Although some female students that are emotionally nd mentally stable can keep relationship.

It all boils down to relationship goals.
Shebi friends with benefit na still relationship ni.

15 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 07, 2016
grin

student will only bleep you, buy you chewing-gum, 100 recharge card, buka; or rather collect the little you have. grin

100% correct

pls students, go and read your books

quote me and your pepeye will shrink tongue

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by timidapsin(m): 10:53am On Mar 07, 2016
So who are they meant for? Mothers? undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Jadekitana(f): 10:53am On Mar 07, 2016
Cutehector:
Some students out thr r independent jadekitana..

Ur topic is biased please

Whatz your point? Did u read the part where I said "if u are into any business" independent in what way then? We are learning here, explain to the house.

2 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by vizkiz: 10:54am On Mar 07, 2016
this is one of the dumbest thread I have come across on nairaland

Still waiting to meet that person that started the idea that guys are the only one to do the spending in a relationship.

It is suppose to be a relationship not a meal ticket or a source of income... Nigerian women makes me sick sometimes

*modified*
Nigeria has a very long way to go if we keep think as shallow as this...you saying students shouldn't fall in love, but you have been opening your legs for men ever since you were in ss1

Abeg Who is fooling who

It is obvious this thread was channelled to insult male undergraduates...by hoes who run after sugar daddies... Any mod that delete my post go fall inside well before 8pm undecided

396 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Jadekitana(f): 10:54am On Mar 07, 2016
timidapsin:
So who are they meant for? Mothers? undecided

? cool
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by timidapsin(m): 10:55am On Mar 07, 2016
vizkiz:
Same here undecided

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Jadekitana(f): 10:56am On Mar 07, 2016
vizkiz:

Naaah it's the truth bro, don't sweat it by looking for cheap likes. I noticed that's what you do!

15 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Cutehector(m): 10:56am On Mar 07, 2016
Jadekitana:

Whatz your point? Did u read the part where I said "if u are into any business" independent in what way then? We are learning here, explain to the house.
if u dnt knw d meaning of independent den u should go back to school. cool phew

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by iceberylin(m): 10:56am On Mar 07, 2016
Is it ya Garri the girls are drinking with their student BFs? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 07, 2016
grin It's The Bitter truth! grin

Mainly for guys That want complete dominance in relationships...grin

Your theory's a bit flawed tho.
Some students Are Independent. They work and get their cash.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Cutehector(m): 10:57am On Mar 07, 2016
osedvgirl:
grin

student will only bleep you, buy you chewing-gum, 100 recharge card, buka; or rather collect the little you have. grin

100% correct

pls students, go and read your books

quote me and your pepeye will shrink tongue
my pepeye is bigging oooo

4 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Leriebloom(f): 10:57am On Mar 07, 2016
I forsee plenty bashing

2 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 07, 2016
Jadekitana:

PS: the smart ones would see some truth here, the dumb ones would come here defending their naivety.
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Cutehector(m): 10:58am On Mar 07, 2016
iceberylin:
Is it ya Garri the girls are drinking with their S.BFs? undecided
I dey enta u.p 2mao. U go dey around?
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Jadekitana(f): 10:58am On Mar 07, 2016
Cutehector:
if u dnt knw d meaning of independent den u should go back to school. cool phew

I thought you had a better explanation for the term, obviously it was just a sweeping comment. I'd let you be

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Cutehector(m): 10:59am On Mar 07, 2016
Jadekitana:

I thought you had a better explanation for the term, obviously it was just a sweeping comment. I'd let you be
u should. cool
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 07, 2016
Cutehector:
my pepeye is bigging oooo
around 6pm, go and check it grin
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 07, 2016
vizkiz:

Still waiting to meet that person that started the idea that guys are the only one to do the spending in a relationship.

It is suppose to be a relationship not a meal ticket or a source of income... Nigerian women makes me sick sometimes

See Your big head! grin

When A girl tells You she's A feminist now...You'd spite her Ass! grin

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by iceberylin(m): 11:00am On Mar 07, 2016
Cutehector:
I dey enta u.p 2mao. U go dey around?
Yeah...

Carry things o wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 07, 2016
I no the ladies will rush in here now & stat complimenting the Op

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Fraih(f): 11:00am On Mar 07, 2016
Jadekitana:

[s] Your folks send you 5k to buy handouts,that money also includes pocket money to buy beans and t-fair, now tell me where does expenses for your so called babe come in? Oh u didn't think she would ask for recharge card right? She's always looking pretty and yours is to compliment not knowing those weekends she sneaks out is to go see her real boyfriend while you claiming love. After deceiving you, you rush here to create threads "the b.itch asked for recharge card,am I her father"
[/s]
This is pointless!

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Jadekitana(f): 11:01am On Mar 07, 2016
vizkiz:

So you call yourself a man, and u waiting for a woman to spend on you? What the difference between you and a gigolo? I'm ashamed of this your comment.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by vizkiz: 11:02am On Mar 07, 2016
Jadekitana:

Naaah it's the truth bro, don't sweat it by looking for cheap likes. I noticed that's what you do!

your thinking ability portrays you as a broke and dependant girl who seizes every relationship as a source of income ...BTW if my likes on nairaland can make me rich, I will still be a broke Morafurcker

cc: naijaboiy grin

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Cutehector(m): 11:02am On Mar 07, 2016
osedvgirl:

around 6pm, go and check it grin
if e small eh, I go come use am fork u oooooooo
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Cutehector(m): 11:03am On Mar 07, 2016
iceberylin:

Yeah...

Carry things o wink
lmao! I no dey sell market na cheesy
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Jadekitana(f): 11:03am On Mar 07, 2016
iceberylin:
Is it ya Garri the girls are drinking with their S.BFs? undecided

Boo she wouldn't drink garri forever o, erase that mentality.
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 07, 2016
Cutehector:
if e small eh, I go come use am fork u oooooooo
sorry, i do not take small tongue
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by vizkiz: 11:04am On Mar 07, 2016
Jadekitana:

So you call yourself a man, and u waiting for a woman to spend on you? What the difference between you and a gigolo? I'm ashamed of this your comment.

please can you show me the part where I typed "a lady should spend cash on me"

I only typed about a man not being the only one responsible for all the bills. Sighs... You have a low IQ

99 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

This Is Why Men Cheat / I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry / The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.