Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students (43841 Views)

After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him / Reasons why Relationships Are Important / Reason Trousers Are Not Meant For Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Jadekitana(f): 11:05am On Mar 07, 2016
vizkiz:

your thinking ability portrays you as a broke and dependant girl who seizes every relationship as a source of income ...BTW if my likes on nairaland can make me rich, I will still be a broke Morafurcker

cc: naijaboiy grin

Or so you are Naijaboy the Uniben student? Naaah I don't bash guys from my school, if not you for hear am lol.

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Cutehector(m): 11:05am On Mar 07, 2016
osedvgirl:

sorry, i do not take small tongue
u must take am until u gv me back my big pepeye
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 07, 2016
Well, u can't blame anyone whose in relationship while schooling.. .we're all humans, we have feelings..some students excelled coz they have this inspirations in their life to go on coz someone is pushing them to do better..relationships are meant to grow maturely together as a partner & not full of dramas...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by vizkiz: 11:07am On Mar 07, 2016
Estharfabian:
See Your big head! grin

When A girl tells You she's A feminist now...You'd spite her Ass! grin

Esther, I don't know why you keep thinking I am a misogynist

3 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by iceberylin(m): 11:08am On Mar 07, 2016
Jadekitana:

Boo she wouldn't drink garri forever o, erase that mentality.

It's only a sin if they don't work on the poverty

2 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 07, 2016
Very myopic BS!

Though there is a little truth contained in the write up. Your premise as to why students shouldn't engage in romantic relationships is very myopic and lopsided. It might interest you to know that the amount of money some students receive for upkeep is more than the salary of an assistant lecturer. What about those sponsoring themselves and have enough to 'spend on bae' like you call it? Even some who receive little from their parents know how to manage themselves.

Another bias observation in your writeup is that, you're presenting spendings in relationships as a one sided game. You talked about why guys who don't have enough money to 'spend on bae' shouldn't go into relationships. What about girls who also don't have enough to 'spend on bae'??

I was expecting to see stipulations like managing your time, money, academics & relationship (with everything that comes with it).

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 07, 2016
vizkiz:
[s]this is one of the dumbest thread I have come across on nairaland

Still waiting to meet that person that started the idea that guys are the only one to do the spending in a relationship.

[b]It is suppose to be a relationship not a meal ticket or a source of income... Nigerian women makes me sick sometimes
[/s]
[/b]
as in really? wake up bro

4 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Jadekitana(f): 11:09am On Mar 07, 2016
KashyBaby:
Well, u can't blame anyone whose in relationship while schooling.. .we're all humans, we have feelings..some students excelled coz they have this inspirations in their life to go on coz someone is pushing them to do better..relationships are meant to grow maturely together as a partner & not full of dramas...

I agree with you in a way but trust me, it's better to set your priorities because when that motivator leaves, if the persons isn't strong enough to handle the breakup that dream may be shattered. It's usually best to attach lil feelings

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by vizkiz: 11:10am On Mar 07, 2016
Jadekitana:

Or so you are Naijabo the Uniben student? Naaah I don't bash guys from my school, if not you for hear am lol.

no i took a quote from his signature
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by vizkiz: 11:10am On Mar 07, 2016
osedvgirl:

as in really? wake up bro

bullshiit

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 07, 2016
KashyBaby:

most relationship while schooling is always lies, cheat, the babe must sneak out for other men to take care of her needs where the student lover fails to provide for her

3 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 07, 2016
vizkiz:

bullshiit
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Jadekitana(f): 11:13am On Mar 07, 2016
NewSheriff:
Very myopic BS!

Though there is a little truth contained in the write up. Your premise as to why students shouldn't engage in romantic relationships is very myopic and lopsided. It might interest you to know that the amount of money some students receive for upkeep is more than the salary of an assistant lecturer. What about those sponsoring themselves and have enough to 'spend on bae' like you call it? Even some who receive little from their parents know how to manage themselves.

Another bias observation in your writeup is that, you're presenting spendings in relationships as a one sided game. You talked about why guys who don't have enough money to 'spend on bae' shouldn't go into relationships. What about girls who also don't have enough to 'spend on bae'??

I was expecting to see stipulations like managing your time, money, academics & relationship (with everything that comes with it).

Hmmmm those are the comfortable students, what about the struggling ones? What should they do? Tell us
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by iceberylin(m): 11:14am On Mar 07, 2016
Cutehector:
lmao! I no dey sell market na cheesy
You suppose understand.... wink
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Jadekitana(f): 11:14am On Mar 07, 2016
osedvgirl:

most relationship while schooling is always lies, cheat, the babe must sneak out for other men to take care of her needs where the student lover fails to provide for her

Lmao babe you are harsh. Lwkmd see comments.

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 07, 2016
vizkiz:

Esther, I don't know why you keep thinking I am a misogynist
No baby!tongue

You're only a misogynist online.
You love girls...

I'm just saying...If You're so bent on girls helping out in A relationship, financially ofcourse...

Then,,why You against feminism?lipsrsealed
the reason is beyond me!

8 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 11:15am On Mar 07, 2016
Jadekitana:
I know some people would come out and say Jade has smoked her morning weed but like it or not a serious relationship isn't meant for students.

Imagine an average student who still depends on his parents for pocket money to buy handout talking about love, what do you understand by love? This generation has birthed people who now prefer actions to shakespare tales.

Your folks send you 5k to buy handouts,that money also includes pocket money to buy beans and t-fair, now tell me where does expenses for your so called babe come in? Oh u didn't think she would ask for recharge card right? She's always looking pretty and yours is to compliment not knowing those weekends she sneaks out is to go see her real boyfriend while you claiming love. After deceiving you, you rush here to create threads "the b.itch asked for recharge card,am I her father"

You think the scholars don't know what they are doing by not having relationships until after landing that chevron job? Girls are not smiling these days,its the hard truth. She would stick to you when she isn't yet exposed but once that exposure comes due to friends or peer pressure forget it! Love is a game don't be deceived,the highest bidder gets it all,while you are cursing and swearing she's having fun.

Cut your coat according to your size! Your wives are still in secondary school not the babes you are parading presently. If u ain't from affluent homes, not a yahoo boy, not into any business while schooling, you have no business having a serious relationship! You can have friends with benefits or flings as far as you play your game well.

80percent of relationships don't work after graduation, your so called bae may see a better bae and flee because time isn't on her side,stop wasting your emotions on fruitless relationships that would end at the gate. Read very well, f.uck that bff and come out with excellent grades, thank me later! I'm tired of seeing heartbroken childish threads from broke guys complaining about cheating girlfriends when you ain't worthy of having one the first place.

PS: the smart ones would see some truth here, the dumb ones would come here defending their naivety.
.PREACH ON BAE

PREACH ON

YOUR HEAD IS TOO CORRECT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 07, 2016
Fraih:

This is pointless!
She might be talking from experience , you better listen.

2 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Zelex9(m): 11:15am On Mar 07, 2016
Jadekitana:
I know some people would come out and say Jade has smoked her morning weed but like it or not a serious relationship isn't meant for students.

Imagine an average student who still depends on his parents for pocket money to buy handout talking about love, what do you understand by love? This generation has birthed people who now prefer actions to shakespare tales.

Your folks send you 5k to buy handouts,that money also includes pocket money to buy beans and t-fair, now tell me where does expenses for your so called babe come in? Oh u didn't think she would ask for recharge card right? She's always looking pretty and yours is to compliment not knowing those weekends she sneaks out is to go see her real boyfriend while you claiming love. After deceiving you, you rush here to create threads "the b.itch asked for recharge card,am I her father"

You think the scholars don't know what they are doing by not having relationships until after landing that chevron job? Girls are not smiling these days,its the hard truth. She would stick to you when she isn't yet exposed but once that exposure comes due to friends or peer pressure forget it! Love is a game don't be deceived,the highest bidder gets it all,while you are cursing and swearing she's having fun.

Cut your coat according to your size! Your wives are still in secondary school not the babes you are parading presently. If u ain't from affluent homes, not a yahoo boy, not into any business while schooling, you have no business having a serious relationship! You can have friends with benefits or flings as far as you play your game well.

80percent of relationships don't work after graduation, your so called bae may see a better bae and flee because time isn't on her side,stop wasting your emotions on fruitless relationships that would end at the gate. Read very well, f.uck that bff and come out with excellent grades, thank me later! I'm tired of seeing heartbroken childish threads from broke guys complaining about cheating girlfriends when you ain't worthy of having one the first place.

PS: the smart ones would see some truth here, the dumb ones would come here defending their naivety.

Although a generalisation (which I guess needs to be made when an overall point) this is unfortunately the truth of today's society. I believe that energy would be better spent on finding ways to build and further ones career. Everything else will fall into place. I would like to say that all this is part of the learning experience of life. I don't fault those that decide to get into relationships while schooling etc.

2 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Cutehector(m): 11:15am On Mar 07, 2016
iceberylin:

You suppose understand.... wink
cheesy
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 07, 2016
[quote author=Jadekitana post=43552628][/quote]

Oooohh well, what can I say? I've been there,done that..I have no regrets in my life..my first bf died in an accident juz after we finished college..we've been for 5yrs.all good.but sadly he wasn't for me..that tragedy helped me to do better & pushed me to become more matured and independent...everything it depends how u view ur life.

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 11:17am On Mar 07, 2016
vizkiz:
[size=. Nigerian women makes me sick sometimes [/size]
.TAKE PANADOL
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 07, 2016
Ladies and money, am not surprised that ladies are used for ritual nowadays

3 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Jadekitana(f): 11:19am On Mar 07, 2016
blueseacats:
She might be talking from experience , you better listen.

No leave her, I pray she doesn't learn in a hard way.
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Cutehector(m): 11:19am On Mar 07, 2016
Oma307:
Ladies and money, am not surprised that ladies are used for ritual nowadays
it's just easy to lure some of dem with a paltry sum of 500naira...

5 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 07, 2016
osedvgirl:

coz that's what u doing exactly...u cannot say like that if u are true to ur partner...Simple as that..

13 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Jadekitana(f): 11:20am On Mar 07, 2016
Zelex9:

Although a generalisation (which I guess needs to be made when an overall point) this is unfortunately the truth of today's society. I believe that energy would be better spent on finding ways to build and further ones career. Everything else will fall into place. I would like to say that all this is part of the learning experience of life. I don't fault those that decide to get into relationships while schooling etc.

Better person, your head is there cheesy
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by vizkiz: 11:20am On Mar 07, 2016
Estharfabian:
No baby!tongue

You're only a misogynist online.
You love girls...

I'm just saying...If You're so bent on girls helping out in A relationship, financially ofcourse...

Then,,why You against feminism?lipsrsealed
the reason is beyond me!

feminism is just an act which some lonely looser used to confuse other women

11 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 07, 2016
Jadekitana:

Hmmmm those are the comfortable students, what about the struggling ones? What should they do? Tell us
There are stages in life where everything isn't about the money. Those stages when relationships aren't about what you stand to gain. This is where people get to experience pure love. Biko, allow them to experience that before they grow up into the bigger world where factors begin to change.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Cutehector(m): 11:20am On Mar 07, 2016
Jadekitana:

No leave her, I pray she doesn't learn in a hard way.
dnt b fooled, she is engaged! Not even on ur level.. u Berra grow up and get matured.

6 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Jadekitana(f): 11:21am On Mar 07, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.TAKE PANADOL

Lmao girls here got no chill at all.
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by vizkiz: 11:23am On Mar 07, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.TAKE PANADOL

ermmm... Can you please not quote me again... Like forever?

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her With This Her Mindset? / What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.