Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students (43771 Views)

After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him / Reasons why Relationships Are Important / Reason Trousers Are Not Meant For Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Ekakamba: 12:35am On Mar 08, 2016
Kai! A bottle of Moet for you.
vizkiz:
this is one of the dumbest thread I have come across on nairaland

Still waiting to meet that person that started the idea that guys are the only one to do the spending in a relationship.

It is suppose to be a relationship not a meal ticket or a source of income... Nigerian women makes me sick sometimes

*modified*
Nigeria has a very long way to go if we keep think as shallow as this...you saying students shouldn't fall in love, but you have been opening your legs for men ever since you were in ss1

Abeg Who is fooling who

It is obvious this thread was channelled to insult male undergraduates...by hoes who run after sugar daddies... Any mod that delete my post go fall inside well before 8pm undecided

you've typed what's on my mind. Kudos bro!

2 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 08, 2016
Jadekitana:

Hahaha this is pure frustration! I blame buhari for this.
Me? Anyway, i blame your father for your misery.

3 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Ekakamba: 12:38am On Mar 08, 2016
At least you've advertised your product excellently. What a scintillating shit post.

And its 'cut your coat according to your cloth'

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by fotojenik(m): 12:43am On Mar 08, 2016
100% right
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by kyaagbanairaland(m): 12:43am On Mar 08, 2016
Whoever uploaded this shitty article is an unrepentant ashawo that bleeps older men around for money.

3 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 08, 2016
Jadekitana:

Hahaha this is pure frustration! I blame buhari for this.
And why arent you sleeping at this unholy and ungodly time of the day when your fellow women who re responsible would either be sleeping or reading their books? Doesnt it shows you re currently at the front of "White House, Toyin Street, Ikeja" waiting for a customer that would come and take you home?

3 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by wolfgangg(m): 12:54am On Mar 08, 2016
lol...am loving this one major reason why am not quitting nairaland anytime soon!!! Gayle, Georgie, Oliver y'all need to drop those pads and come over here!!!
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 08, 2016
PR@STITUTE! @jadekitana

2 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Specialbaby(f): 1:14am On Mar 08, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

And why arent you sleeping at this unholy and ungodly time of the day when your fellow women who re responsible would either be sleeping or reading their books? Doesnt it shows you re currently at the front of "White House, Toyin Street, Ikeja" waiting for a customer that would come and take you home?
sorry,i know this is none of my business,but heyyy,you are trying too hard mr man.are you the only guy on this thread?

2 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by clovislouis(m): 1:23am On Mar 08, 2016
osedvgirl:
grin

student will only bleep you, buy you chewing-gum, 100 recharge card, buka; or rather collect the little you have. grin

100% correct

pls students, go and read your books

quote me and your pepeye will shrink tongue
shut up

2 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 08, 2016
Specialbaby:
sorry,i know this is none of my business,but heyyy,you are trying too hard mr man.are you the only guy on this thread?why not make your point and fvck out instead of hyperventilating here like a dimwitted douchbag uurch?seems you are a victim,either way,use the last dignity in you to Bleep out of this thread please!i am tired of your old and lame lines!!

Redundant silly,hilly billy rhesus monkey.goodnight!
Am gonna assume this is a case of mistaking monicker. i feel you wanna quote someone else but ended up quoting me mistakely.
If thats the case, then I FORGIVE YOU but if not, hmmmm, then know that am gonna come for you and i surely would come so hard without thinking if you re a woman or not. And i hope at the end you wont form the victim card because you encroached on my monicker for reason best known to you alone. Badnight!

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by ipledge10(m): 1:29am On Mar 08, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by ghostofsparta(m): 1:42am On Mar 08, 2016
Jadekitana:

I used to play mortal kombat, I love jade and kitana especially jade cheesy
Wow! This is a big wow for me. It's good to know you did o. To be earnest it gladden me to know a naija babe played MK, as I haven't really met any in my all past gaming journey. I sometimes do run the pc version of MK:Trilogy on my laptop and believe you me when I tell you I can use all the characters from the slow Sindel, fast Sonya, cunning Milleena to the most difficult three Shang-Tsung, Nightwolf and Kung-Lao. It still beats me why about 90% of their special moves, combos, fatalities and brutalities hasn't left my memory. Perhaps I spend more time on the 16bit Sega than I should back then. Anyway. . . it's only computer that can use Jade impressively but super-sluggish on a human player hence your write up is jaded with grave misperception of what a relationship should be in the first place and your point are skewed like the kitana knife itself. I won't go further than this as I wouldn't want to get off on the wrong foot with you by arguing it out.
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 1:51am On Mar 08, 2016
Jadekitana:

So you call yourself a man, and u waiting for a woman to spend on you? What the difference between you and a gigolo? I'm ashamed of this your comment.
are your parents still leaving together?

2 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 1:57am On Mar 08, 2016
80% female nairalanders are olosho who have given their ikpu as a fleshy sacrifce on the alter of runs, 12% Are not oloshos cos they are married and retired, 3% are still virgins waiting to be deployed to the front while 5% are retired.

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Votukpa(m): 5:41am On Mar 08, 2016
CFCman:

And the ladies are also reluctant to give a guy their number if they have boyfriends, except the guy in question is a co-worker.

Correct!

Naija babes will distribute their numbers like father father Christmas and refuse to answer you later on. Then proceeded to ask you for "favours", later on.

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 08, 2016
CFCman:

And the ladies are also reluctant to give a guy their number if they have boyfriends, except the guy in question is a co-worker.
hehhehe
The topic was cool, till she proceeded to elucidate on her point(s). Yes, students should focus more on their studies, the problem here is she streamlined it to guys only.

She only succeeded in stereotyping some innocent females.

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Femistico(m): 7:03am On Mar 08, 2016
Lame thread...so because a guy is not financially buoyant, he should be denied or shouldn't have the idea of being in a relationship, but why? why is ur posts all about material things...must u request recharge card, food, money from ur bf b4 u can be satisfied, in a relationship anybody can help anybody knowing fully that both of u are still a student...they can be a helping hand to each other not only on materials buh also in academics...

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by cruzyteejay(m): 7:11am On Mar 08, 2016
Jadekitana:
I know some people would come out and say Jade has smoked her morning weed but like it or not a serious relationship isn't meant for students.

Imagine an average student who still depends on his parents for pocket money to buy handout talking about love, what do you understand by love? This generation has birthed people who now prefer actions to shakespare tales.

Your folks send you 5k to buy handouts,that money also includes pocket money to buy beans and t-fair, now tell me where does expenses for your so called babe come in? Oh u didn't think she would ask for recharge card right? She's always looking pretty and yours is to compliment not knowing those weekends she sneaks out is to go see her real boyfriend while you claiming love. After deceiving you, you rush here to create threads "the b.itch asked for recharge card,am I her father"

You think the scholars don't know what they are doing by not having relationships until after landing that chevron job? Girls are not smiling these days,its the hard truth. She would stick to you when she isn't yet exposed but once that exposure comes due to friends or peer pressure forget it! Love is a game don't be deceived,the highest bidder gets it all,while you are cursing and swearing she's having fun.

Cut your coat according to your size! Your wives are still in secondary school not the babes you are parading presently. If u ain't from affluent homes, not a yahoo boy, not into any business while schooling, you have no business having a serious relationship! You can have friends with benefits or flings as far as you play your game well.

80percent of relationships don't work after graduation, your so called bae may see a better bae and flee because time isn't on her side,stop wasting your emotions on fruitless relationships that would end at the gate. Read very well, f.uck that bff and come out with excellent grades, thank me later! I'm tired of seeing heartbroken childish threads from broke guys complaining about cheating girlfriends when you ain't worthy of having one the first place.

PS: the smart ones would see some truth here, the dumb ones would come here defending their naivety.

i give up on you OP
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Jadekitana(f): 7:35am On Mar 08, 2016
ghostofsparta:

Wow! This is a big wow for me. It's good to know you did o. To be earnest it gladden me to know a naija babe played MK, as I haven't really met any in my all past gaming journey. I sometimes do run the pc version of MK:Trilogy on my laptop and believe you me when I tell you I can use all the characters from the slow Sindel, fast Sonya, cunning Milleena to the most difficult three Shang-Tsung, Nightwolf and Kung-Lao. It still beats me why about 90% of their special moves, combos, fatalities and brutalities hasn't left my memory. Perhaps I spend more time on the 16bit Sega than I should back then. Anyway. . . it's only computer that can use Jade impressively but super-sluggish on a human player hence your write up is jaded with grave misperception of what a relationship should be in the first place and your point are skewed like the kitana knife itself. I won't go further than this as I wouldn't want to get off on the wrong foot with you by arguing it out.

Wow I almost forgot those names, good memories! I remember sindel,sub-zero,liu-kang, jax, cyrax! Cyrax brutality was- xzxzxzzxzxzca cheesy can't forget that.
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by tomdon(m): 8:18am On Mar 08, 2016
Jadekitana:
I know some people would come out and say Jade has smoked her morning weed but like it or not a serious relationship isn't meant for students.

Imagine an average student who still depends on his parents for pocket money to buy handout talking about love, what do you understand by love? This generation has birthed people who now prefer actions to shakespare tales.

Your folks send you 5k to buy handouts,that money also includes pocket money to buy beans and t-fair, now tell me where does expenses for your so called babe come in? Oh u didn't think she would ask for recharge card right? She's always looking pretty and yours is to compliment not knowing those weekends she sneaks out is to go see her real boyfriend while you claiming love. After deceiving you, you rush here to create threads "the b.itch asked for recharge card,am I her father"

You think the scholars don't know what they are doing by not having relationships until after landing that chevron job? Girls are not smiling these days,its the hard truth. She would stick to you when she isn't yet exposed but once that exposure comes due to friends or peer pressure forget it! Love is a game don't be deceived,the highest bidder gets it all,while you are cursing and swearing she's having fun.

Cut your coat according to your size! Your wives are still in secondary school not the babes you are parading presently. If u ain't from affluent homes, not a yahoo boy, not into any business while schooling, you have no business having a serious relationship! You can have friends with benefits or flings as far as you play your game well.

80percent of relationships don't work after graduation, your so called bae may see a better bae and flee because time isn't on her side,stop wasting your emotions on fruitless relationships that would end at the gate. Read very well, f.uck that bff and come out with excellent grades, thank me later! I'm tired of seeing heartbroken childish threads from broke guys complaining about cheating girlfriends when you ain't worthy of having one the first place.

PS: the smart ones would see some truth here, the dumb ones would come here defending their naivety.

and these are the kind of girls that some guys will marry.
there's problem oo

3 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by 400billionman: 8:59am On Mar 08, 2016
Jadekitana:

A boy in school keeping a gf is simply stu.pidity. Another angle to your write up is promiscuity among female students due to financial constraints..

Every parent wants their daughters to go to the universities. Truth is 50% of these ladies when they graduate never work with their certificates but they just get married off to better financially placed men to do a full time house wife job.

I blame parents who insist their girl children must be graduates yet they do not sponsor these girls beyond Year 1 admission stage. Why not train her as a Seamstress, Cook, Hair dresser or other crafts ?

THESE LADIES LITERALLY FEND FOR THEMSELVES.

A guy can hustle, what about the fragile girls ? They resort to keeping one boyfriend in Aba, one in PH, Owerri and Enugu. Every weekend, they are travelling.

What my eyes have seen, i cannot say. God have mercy. They learn lies, cheating, sleeping around and term it FUN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 08, 2016
clovislouis:
shut up

sharaaappppp
tongue
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 08, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

I like it when girls say, I don't date students' it usually tells you, she's been there, dated a few, got experienced and is not trying more matured guys, guys and love, commitment, need to be loved, need to be called, need to be straffed n all, a pro like moi can easily decipher where there is more to a comment, a guy or girl venting more than once on a topic says a lot... Dearie love u tho
when i say 'I don't, I mean it, have never dated one even while in school, I was even a virgin till after sch tongue so its the fact cheesy
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 08, 2016
Uchesis:

when i was in sch many of my female coursemates fell in luv with.....
...our lecturers
grin
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 08, 2016
lordyugo:

is it an achievement to date or not to date students?
So u spend ur life askn men dat meet u if they are students? Am not a student bt still dnt understand d pride naija girl's derive frm saying I dnt date students.
Nd u think d students dat turn to working class men dnt knw ur kind nd would nvr take u serious?
what is he saying students are meant to read and focus in school, not doing evil things just to meet up with a girl's demand tongue
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 08, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

am not leaving u ooo, even tho i agree abit of naughtiness once in a while is good wink cool ....hmmmm that size thing..hmmmm ok ooo

i wanted to tell ur mommy but u've bribed me alrite wink
grin
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 08, 2016
H2Ossss:

her neeeds? gehs no get parents again? ... wish kain broke ass whors do we have for girls this days?
sharraaap, dont't you know there are broke babes who struggle to go thru school, have seen them alot tongue
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 08, 2016
HardMirror:

Disgracing my sisters? You mean you and the op?
Ehya, I did not mean to spoil business for you my sisters. My dear olosho sister, e ma binu cheesy
I am not a student anyway. I only use this moniker to catch fun. Seems you would be lot of fun. Love slime girls. I'm based in Lagos, hope we can have a little fun together. Let me help u and ur family in my own little way
sharraaap, am having my fun here too, I don't need disgusting peeps like you, my man is perfect in all tongue
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 08, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Cry no more!

Your tears for a man who would solve your family famine problem has gotting to heaven and i know your cry would soon be answered.

Once again, WH@RE!
You wanna reap from where your poor father didnt sow.
Idiata, if only you know what I do, you won't spew this rubbish, i can feed your entire generation, dare me tongue
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 08, 2016
HardMirror:

Hehehehe!
E pain am.
Sha be careful so you don't end up being used for ritual or getting AIDs.
Pele. God will end your poverty soon, just persevere a bit more my dear
Every sharp guy here knows you are into the biz *winks*
trash! trash!! trash!!!
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 08, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Unpleasant Wh@ore!
your miserable mother grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

I Suspect My FianceƩ Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker / Seven Reasons why you should disconnect yourself from Pornography. / How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.