Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students (43842 Views)

After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him / Reasons why Relationships Are Important / Reason Trousers Are Not Meant For Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by noblegrex: 11:54am On Mar 10, 2016
sinaj:
yea someone wink
But not with benefit
yeah true.happy to know that.you've won my hear already with your classic comment. I perceived you're not in the Jadekinta school of thought. Hmm!!! What a classic chic you're.but I can still offer to make you happy in my own way. Not benefit this time.but love sharing.
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by noblegrex: 11:54am On Mar 10, 2016
sinaj:
yea someone wink
But not with benefit
yeah true.happy to know that.you've won my heart already with your classic comment. I perceived you're not in the Jadekinta school of thought. Hmm!!! What a classic chic you're.but I can still offer to make you happy in my own way. Not benefit this time.but love sharing.
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by sammyogboso(m): 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
osedvgirl:

grin grin

U said it all dearie, u've got a point........
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
folksync:

So all of the money must come from the man? What is a modern day woman to offer in a relationship. Her body?

Mind you, you are the one who has a broke person's mindset. For you to even think a woman shouldn't be incapable of earning her money or offering her substance in a relationship emphasizes the type of women you roll with.
broke niggga like you wil never have a loyal girl

get a job and a life! brokeass tongue
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by noblegrex: 7:37am On Mar 11, 2016
sinaj:
yea someone wink
But not with benefit
hi si.just relishing the thoughts of how lovely your voice will be. Let's chat here 08031543962 add me up on what's app.
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by SenatorJames(m): 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
Its true of the students that are still dependent on their parents.

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by mctowel01: 6:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
Gerrard59:
OP you're correct and I support your post

Why will a student(esp the lads) who was sent to school start looking for girlfriend?

I had the same mentality when I entered Uni but after a full review of my life and what I came for including the prospects of do doing well academically and being rewarded for it later in life, I changed my thoughts and focused squarely on my books.
The top five male students in my class myself included, don't have a girlfriend(s) at all. We all know what we came for and knowing full well how the labour market is, boys are working hard and smart.

Check out Saturday Punch Newspaper article on Campus Champions, the male students and female alike were not in any relationship at all. To be the best and avoid stories that touch, you need less distraction and focus squarely on one's goals.

Even Ayodele Dada didn't have a girlfriend.
1st of all, check chigo okonkwo, a first class student on bella naija, who partied, captained sports teams, dated, clubbed, and was a rapper from Electrical Engineering in unilag. Its about being mature to manage your time well.
Personally, the write up is good for me cos relationship is a distraction to me now.
My advice for you is this.
Even after working hard and achieving your goals and being successful, i really pray you dont marry someone like the op or anything close.. Trust me, shez speaking from the end of a gold digger with a ridiculous sense of entitlement.

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by mctowel01: 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
HardMirror:

At least this thread help in identifying the runs girls we have here. Now I can use my other account I use for business on nairaland to send pm to them. They will reply immediately after seeing the business I do. Many of them will end up being used for blood money with this their mentality
Sharp guy! Sharp guys always know that gold diggers are the easiest to get.

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by JOEFY: 8:48am On Mar 15, 2016
I agree
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by olaidedave(m): 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Okafort: 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
[quote author=3rdlegxxx post=43559674]

o
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Okafort: 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
You're right dear. To an extent. Then having gone through some of the thread, I'd also like to add- 'save sex for marriage'. It would also keep young ones from predators who are just interested in your body. It would also keep you from haunted and save you, your family and children from pains that might arise in the future. But I mean you can't do that on your own, you need a character modifier and this where I'll say a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and an indept study of the word of God comes in. Meanyl, Jade you're quite smart.
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Odunayaw(m): 2:48am On Mar 26, 2016
*reads this poo*
*spits*
*struggles to keep on reading*
*loses interest and spits some more*

if they do not chase ur sorry asses..ur mothers start wailing that witches now have ur time
they chase ur blinking asses...the *chasers* aren't good enough

A bastard bitch will carry her *broke* ass and BEG for recharge card from her bf and still av d pig guts to proclaim her BEGGING PROWESS

smh...keep up this crowd mentality OP and watch ur sorry ass being place on JIJI in d nearest future

#DabsOut
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Odunayaw(m): 2:52am On Mar 26, 2016
bulldoza:

broke niggga like you wil never have a loyal girl

get a job and a life! brokeass tongue
in fact your ancestors would take a little whisky and spray it on ur head if by chance dz dullness will leave

you the fool should get a job...and do a little finding that goldlusters get old ,dry and worn out like sandpapers

Gold digging fool...News flash...ur type attract cowries only
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Odunayaw(m): 3:07am On Mar 26, 2016
osedvgirl:

grin grin grin grin see this small boy o, you amuse me alot, you are just too tiny for me, anyway its because am replying your mentions, much play with a dog can give a stain, bye bye, i don't think i can even remember your moniker after now, takia grin
whoa!
what do we have here...oh! its a bitch with a mouth on it
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Odunayaw(m): 3:08am On Mar 26, 2016
osedvgirl:

grin grin grin grin see this small boy o, you amuse me alot, you are just too tiny for me, anyway its because am replying your mentions, much play with a dog can give a stain, bye bye, i don't think i can even remember your moniker after now, takia grin
whoa!
what do we have here...oh! its a bit*h with a mouth on it
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 26, 2016
Odunayaw:
in fact your ancestors would take a little whisky and spray it on ur head if by chance dz dullness will leave

you the fool should get a job...and do a little finding that goldlusters get old ,dry and worn out like sandpapers

Gold digging fool...News flash...ur type attract cowries only
Woe betide you.

Miserable retąrd
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by fissy4(f): 11:08am On Mar 26, 2016
Nawa 4 some Girls ooo..must your boyfriend be your provider,he's your boyfriend,not your father..do you have to collect recharge card or money from him..later y'all will say the guy is treating you anyhow,nigerian girls sha.

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Odunayaw(m): 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
bulldoza:

Woe betide you.

Miserable retąrd
were this not the same sentence used on u on ur naming ceremony

c'mon show us how red ur gold digging cloak is
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
Odunayaw:
were this not the same sentence used on u on MY naming ceremony

c'mon show how red u gold digging cloak is

YES

That was the exact words from the mouth of your whòre mother and your miserable drunkąrd old foól father.
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Odunayaw(m): 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
bulldoza:

YES

That was the exact words from the mouth of your whòre mother and your miserable drunkąrd old foól father.
not every one is a douche bag like ur parents...keep ur delusions to urslf
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
Odunayaw:
not every one is a douche bag like MY parents...I'll keep MY delusions to MYSELF
Yeah

We know
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Odunayaw(m): 10:46am On Mar 27, 2016
bulldoza:
Yeah
We know
:-black sheep...have you any sense Go back to ur prostitution b4 u shed
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by kcid(m): 10:55am On Mar 27, 2016
This OP is a bitch
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by kcid(m): 10:56am On Mar 27, 2016
WTF!!!! this OP is a biatch
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 28, 2016
Odunayaw:
:-black sheep...have you any sense Go back to ur prostitution b4 u shed
Son of a whòre and a drunkąrd old foól is what you told us you are b4.

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Genycharl(f): 7:25am On Mar 31, 2016
kinginvalhala4:
Can any man in your family boost of having 10k in his account?
EMU YOU EMU YOU, MUMU!

HEHEHE... BROKE BOYYYYYYYYY.... GET A LIFE
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
Jadekitana, this your post is 100000000000000000000 percent correct. Students who are dependent on their guardians have no business keeping relationships. #WhoRelationshipEpp
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Obidikejr(m): 1:59am On Jun 29, 2018
I wasnt really wanna comment on this tread after reading jadekitana's argument which i found dumb. But reading others posts and her replies, i understood why she does have such mindset. Jadekitana(schools in uniben, benin city) just like FlawlessRebirth2 who is also supporting the op's (stays in benin city) does have a link to these City (Benin city) where 99.9% of ladies there re wh@res and runs girls. So nobody should be surprise with whatever they both thinks and stand for.

Well, i blame guys that still do patronise these kinda girls that comes from homes where famine is the order of the day.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by badboyTee(m): 9:39pm On Mar 08
vizkiz:
this is one of the dumbest thread I have come across on nairaland

Still waiting to meet that person that started the idea that guys are the only one to do the spending in a relationship.

It is suppose to be a relationship not a meal ticket or a source of income... Nigerian women makes me sick sometimes

*modified*
Nigeria has a very long way to go if we keep think as shallow as this...you saying students shouldn't fall in love, but you have been opening your legs for men ever since you were in ss1

Abeg Who is fooling who

It is obvious this thread was channelled to insult male undergraduates...by hoes who run after sugar daddies... Any mod that delete my post go fall inside well before 8pm undecided

this comment is still goated in 2024 bro grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her With This Her Mindset? / What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.