Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,919 members, 7,802,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students (43776 Views)

After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him / Reasons why Relationships Are Important / Reason Trousers Are Not Meant For Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by ewizard1: 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
See them Bitches!

Dont worry, it's gon dawn on you! #soon
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by HardMirror(m): 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
osedvgirl:

most relationship while schooling is always lies, cheat, the babe must sneak out for other men to take care of her needs where the student lover fails to provide for her
I said it. U are in the business.
How much for TDB

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Gerrard59(m): 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
OP you're correct and I support your post

Why will a student(esp the lads) who was sent to school start looking for girlfriend?

I had the same mentality when I entered Uni but after a full review of my life and what I came for including the prospects of do doing well academically and being rewarded for it later in life, I changed my thoughts and focused squarely on my books.
The top five male students in my class myself included, don't have a girlfriend(s) at all. We all know what we came for and knowing full well how the labour market is, boys are working hard and smart.

Check out Saturday Punch Newspaper article on Campus Champions, the male students and female alike were not in any relationship at all. To be the best and avoid stories that touch, you need less distraction and focus squarely on one's goals.

Even Ayodele Dada didn't have a girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
vizkiz:
this is one of the dumbest thread I have come across on nairaland

Still waiting to meet that person that started the idea that guys are the only one to do the spending in a relationship.

It is suppose to be a relationship not a meal ticket or a source of income... Nigerian women makes me sick sometimes

*modified*
Nigeria has a very long way to go if we keep think as shallow as this...you saying students shouldn't fall in love, but you have been opening your legs for men ever since you were in ss1

Abeg Who is fooling who

It is obvious this thread was channelled to insult male undergraduates...by hoes who run after sugar daddies... Any mod that delete my post go fall inside well before 8pm undecided

Ah I feel u 100% cheesy
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
OP well said. smiley

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by moshould(m): 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
Abeg cool down ooo! Una mean say students no go Bleep again Na money be everything What if she deY trip for me?
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
ewizard1:
See them Bitches!

Dont worry, it's gon dawn on you! #soon

Guys who refer to females as "bches" clearly lacked proper home training or maybe grew up without mothers and sisters. Because no sensible guy with a mother and sisters or sister will refer to a female as a btch.

Just thought you show know that, in case you're here feeling like a rapper whilst displaying your poor upbringing. smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by aljpimp(m): 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
See mindset of an olos*o.......so you mean we can just buy relationships these days

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by akyus(m): 5:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
Jadekitana:
I know some people would come out and say Jade has smoked her morning weed but like it or not a serious relationship isn't meant for students.

Imagine an average student who still depends on his parents for pocket money to buy handout talking about love, what do you understand by love? This generation has birthed people who now prefer actions to shakespare tales.

Your folks send you 5k to buy handouts,that money also includes pocket money to buy beans and t-fair, now tell me where does expenses for your so called babe come in? Oh u didn't think she would ask for recharge card right? She's always looking pretty and yours is to compliment not knowing those weekends she sneaks out is to go see her real boyfriend while you claiming love. After deceiving you, you rush here to create threads "the b.itch asked for recharge card,am I her father"

You think the scholars don't know what they are doing by not having relationships until after landing that chevron job? Girls are not smiling these days,its the hard truth. She would stick to you when she isn't yet exposed but once that exposure comes due to friends or peer pressure forget it! Love is a game don't be deceived,the highest bidder gets it all,while you are cursing and swearing she's having fun.

Cut your coat according to your size! Your wives are still in secondary school not the babes you are parading presently. If u ain't from affluent homes, not a yahoo boy, not into any business while schooling, you have no business having a serious relationship! You can have friends with benefits or flings as far as you play your game well.

80percent of relationships don't work after graduation, your so called bae may see a better bae and flee because time isn't on her side,stop wasting your emotions on fruitless relationships that would end at the gate. Read very well, f.uck that bff and come out with excellent grades, thank me later! I'm tired of seeing heartbroken childish threads from broke guys complaining about cheating girlfriends when you ain't worthy of having one the first place.

PS: the smart ones would see some truth here, the dumb ones would come here defending their naivety.
I like your topic. But I have noted several digressions in the body. Even with that, I still pin you a medal for the excellent write up.

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
Jadekitana:
I know some people would come out and say Jade has smoked her morning weed but like it or not a serious relationship isn't meant for students.

Imagine an average student who still depends on his parents for pocket money to buy handout talking about love, what do you understand by love? This generation has birthed people who now prefer actions to shakespare tales.

Your folks send you 5k to buy handouts,that money also includes pocket money to buy beans and t-fair, now tell me where does expenses for your so called babe come in? Oh u didn't think she would ask for recharge card right? She's always looking pretty and yours is to compliment not knowing those weekends she sneaks out is to go see her real boyfriend while you claiming love. After deceiving you, you rush here to create threads "the b.itch asked for recharge card,am I her father"

You think the scholars don't know what they are doing by not having relationships until after landing that chevron job? Girls are not smiling these days,its the hard truth. She would stick to you when she isn't yet exposed but once that exposure comes due to friends or peer pressure forget it! Love is a game don't be deceived,the highest bidder gets it all,while you are cursing and swearing she's having fun.

Cut your coat according to your size! Your wives are still in secondary school not the babes you are parading presently. If u ain't from affluent homes, not a yahoo boy, not into any business while schooling, you have no business having a serious relationship! You can have friends with benefits or flings as far as you play your game well.

80percent of relationships don't work after graduation, your so called bae may see a better bae and flee because time isn't on her side,stop wasting your emotions on fruitless relationships that would end at the gate. Read very well, f.uck that bff and come out with excellent grades, thank me later! I'm tired of seeing heartbroken childish threads from broke guys complaining about cheating girlfriends when you ain't worthy of having one the first place.

PS: the smart ones would see some truth here, the dumb ones would come here defending their naivety.

Vestiges of a street ashawo.... With this kind of mentality you will end up in a broken marriage. Everything isn't about money particularly relationships. Relationship built on a weak foundation will collapse. Didn't michelle obama meet barrack obama in college? Was barrack's dad bill gates then?

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
HardMirror:

I said it. U are in the business.
How much for TDB
yes dear, I was with your sister last night, ask her how much is TDB tongue

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by HardMirror(m): 5:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
kinginvalhala4:
I wasnt really wanna comment on this tread after reading jadekitana's argument which i found dumb. But reading others posts and her replies, i understood why she does have such mindset. Jadekitana(schools in uniben, benin city) just like FlawlessRebirth2 who is also supporting the op's (stays in benin city) does have a link to these City (Benin city) where 99.9% of ladies there re wh@res and runs girls. So nobody should be surprise with whatever they both thinks and stand for.

Well, i blame guys that still do patronise these. kinda girls that comes from homes where famine is the order of the day.
hehehehehe.Oh o!Now I understand.
I was 100% sure they were into the "business" anyway. I know their type
Hope they come to my street, Opebi-Allen lagos to hustle once a while. Hungry girls

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
HardMirror:

Olosho
your mother

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by temmydee181(m): 5:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
I dnt even knw weda i shud support or oppose d motion #confused cry

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
AZeD1:

There's no research to do. Poverty is in the mind. You and the OP have a poverty mentality.
My roommate married his school babe, I know people who are married but started dating in secondary school ( JSS 2).
All those issues ( hair, buy clothes, e.t.c) that you and OP talked about is caused by poverty.
as if he is rich, you are really poor
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Girls from rich homes are far better than the hungry ones from poor homes. No need for research, am talking from not one, two but lots of experience.
fallacy
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

U dis v girl and ur mouth ernnn ah ah!! U don't take small what, ern, I will tell ur mommy for u, aren't u suppose to be a v chic ...hehehe
leave me jare, am just bn naughty, its good to be naughty sometimes grin
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by esonuu(m): 5:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
KashyBaby:
Well, u can't blame anyone whose in relationship while schooling.. .we're all humans, we have feelings..some students excelled coz they have this inspirations in their life to go on coz someone is pushing them to do better..relationships are meant to grow maturely together as a partner & not full of dramas...

u are indeed a virtuous woman..pls can i cum see ur parents?

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by AZeD1(m): 5:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
osedvgirl:

as if he is rich, you are really poor
Yes i am poor but i don't need anybody to give me handouts...I have a brain and two hands, i can make my own money.

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by HardMirror(m): 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
Vikings007:
true talk my brother...I really dunno why the attacks against Jadekitana, she just said the undiluted TRUTH.
What truth?
All she talked about was money. Even encouraging yahoo boys as one of those fit for relationship. Can't you read between the lines.
She never talked about time management and emotional distraction of dating as a student. She was just talking about money. also focused on guys cos she sees guys has meal tickets for female students. She never counseled the ladies on reason why they should focus on their studies.

4 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
osedvgirl:
fallacy
Unpleasant Wh@ore!

2 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by 4ormidable(m): 5:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
Thanks OP, cos I've always felt too guilty sad on operation "Hold On" till hit on the big pay roll, embarassedbut not until now cheesy...[code][/code]HMMMM!!! ( A big sigh of FREEDOM at last grin)

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Unpleasant Wh@ore!
just the same way your mother is

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
AZeD1:

Yes i am poor but i don't need anybody to give me handouts...I have a brain and two hands, i can make my own money.
better start now before its too late tongue
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by HardMirror(m): 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
osedvgirl:

your mother
Hehehehe!
E pain am.
Sha be careful so you don't end up being used for ritual or getting AIDs.
Pele. God will end your poverty soon, just persevere a bit more my dear
Every sharp guy here knows you are into the biz *winks*

2 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
HardMirror:
Hope they come to my street, Opebi-Allen lagos to hustle once a while. Hungry girls
Dont mind them. Hungry wh@res from homes where famine reign supreme. Thats what they are.

2 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
HardMirror:
go and read your books to have good grades, leave little girls alone; and stop disgracing your olosho sisters here
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by esonuu(m): 5:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
Op,have u dumped Emma, dat guy who stays off-camp,d one who drags u outta ur hostel evry 9t? From what i heard,u even helped him renew his rent this year..t'l be so bad if after reading dis post,sum baes(according to u)walks home to dump their future hubby while u'r busy nurturing ur own relationshp wit Emma
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
HardMirror:

Hehehehe!
E pain am.
Sha be careful so you don't end up being used for ritual or getting AIDs.
Pele. God will end your poverty soon, just persevere a bit more my dear
Every sharp guy here knows you are into the biz *winks*
remember i learnt from your mother tongue

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
esonuu:
u are indeed a virtuous woman..pls can i cum see ur parents?

Lol u wanna "cum" u say? grin are u mad?

My parents live in the Philippines..
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
osedvgirl:

just the same way your mother is
Cry no more!

Your tears for a man who would solve your family famine problem has gotting to heaven and i know your cry would soon be answered.

Once again, WH@RE!
You wanna reap from where your poor father didnt sow.

4 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by HardMirror(m): 5:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Dont mind them. Hungry wh@res from homes where famine reign supreme. Thats what they are.
At least this thread help in identifying the runs girls we have here. Now I can use my other account I use for business on nairaland to send pm to them. They will reply immediately after seeing the business I do. Many of them will end up being used for blood money with this their mentality

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally / I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker / Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.