Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,751 members, 7,806,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Grandpa Rapes 7 Yr Old Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Grandpa Rapes 7 Yr Old Girl (4138 Views)

Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil / 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo / Jehovah Witness Teacher Rapes 7-year-old Girl, House Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grandpa Rapes 7 Yr Old Girl by AloyEmeka9: 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2009
Randy Grandpa Rapes Neighbour’s 7-Year Old Daughter
July 16, 2009 15:58 (7 hours ago), 1,201 views
By Oluwole Adeboye

A 62-year old pensioner is currently cooling his feet at Ayobo police station after he was arreasted for raping a 7-year old daughter of his neighbour.

The suspect, Pa Kolawole Jimoh, resides in a room apartment at 12, Gabalink Avenue, Off Oremeji Street, Ayobo-Ipaja, Lagos.

The victim’s father and the suspect are cotenants.

•Pa Kolawole Jimoh, 62, the rapist.

http://thepmnews.com/2009/07/16/randy-grandpa-rapes-neighbour’s-7-year-old-daughter

P.M.News gathered that the girl was playing alongside her younger brothers when the grandpa called her.

The old man thereafter gave her younger brothers N10 to buy biscuits and before they returned, he had shut the door and raped her.

Speaking with P.M.News, Pa Jimoh said, “I am a pensioner, I retired from Eti-Osa Local Government Council. I have five children, three women now married and two men also married. My wife died three years ago and I am usually lonely in this one room.

“On that day, I called her when she was playing with her younger brothers and I gave N10 to the younger ones to go buy biscuit to eat and before they came back, I quickly forced my thing into her.

“When I was doing it, I heard one of the tenants, a woman shouting on top of her voice calling the small girl and I told her not to answer. I eventually pushed her out,” Pa Jimoh said.

The father of the victim reacted thus: “If you see her private part, it is just too deep, and stained with blood when I first saw it. When the woman in the house asked her where she went, she opened up that she was inside Baba’s room. And it was when the woman told her to pull off her pants that she saw the condition of her private part.”

The Lagos State police command spokesman, Superintendent Frank Mba, confirmed the incident.
Re: Grandpa Rapes 7 Yr Old Girl by LadyT(f): 11:44pm On Jul 16, 2009
angry

Sick c*nt
Re: Grandpa Rapes 7 Yr Old Girl by Tudor6(f): 12:53am On Jul 17, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Randy Grandpa Rapes Neighbour’s 7-Year Old Daughter
July 16, 2009 15:58 (7 hours ago), 1,201 views
By Oluwole Adeboye

A 62-year old pensioner is currently cooling his feet at Ayobo police station after he was arreasted for raping a 7-year old daughter of his neighbour.

The suspect, Pa Kolawole Jimoh, resides in a room apartment at 12, Gabalink Avenue, Off Oremeji Street, Ayobo-Ipaja, Lagos.

The victim’s father and the suspect are cotenants.

•Pa Kolawole Jimoh, 62, the rapist.

http://thepmnews.com/2009/07/16/randy-grandpa-rapes-neighbour’s-7-year-old-daughter

P.M.News gathered that the girl was playing alongside her younger brothers when the grandpa called her.

The old man thereafter gave her younger brothers N10 to buy biscuits and before they returned, he had shut the door and raped her.

Speaking with P.M.News, Pa Jimoh said, “I am a pensioner, I retired from Eti-Osa Local Government Council. I have five children, three women now married and two men also married. My wife died three years ago and I am usually lonely in this one room.

“On that day, I called her when she was playing with her younger brothers and I gave N10 to the younger ones to go buy biscuit to eat and before they came back, I quickly forced my thing into her.

“When I was doing it, I heard one of the tenants, a woman shouting on top of her voice calling the small girl and I told her not to answer. I eventually pushed her out,” Pa Jimoh said.

The father of the victim reacted thus: “If you see her private part, it is just too deep, and stained with blood when I first saw it. When the woman in the house asked her where she went, she opened up that she was inside Baba’s room. And it was when the woman told her to pull off her pants that she saw the condition of her private part.”

The Lagos State police command spokesman, Superintendent Frank Mba, confirmed the incident.
When government would not pay pension why wouldn't the man go seek sexual solace from anybody he can find.
What a sick foolish man!
Re: Grandpa Rapes 7 Yr Old Girl by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 17, 2009
Tudór:

When government would not pay pension why wouldn't the man go seek sexual solace from anybody he can find.
What a sick foolish man!

what has pension got to do with sexual frustration?

1 Like

Re: Grandpa Rapes 7 Yr Old Girl by Tudor6(f): 1:09am On Jul 17, 2009
The same way a hungry man is an angry man.
Re: Grandpa Rapes 7 Yr Old Girl by AloyEmeka9: 5:10am On Jul 17, 2009
79 yr old Berry Gordy

69 yr old smokey Robisnson

And 62 year old pedophile. This man really looks 10 yrs older than his natural age.This our Nigeria weather sef no dey help matters.
Re: Grandpa Rapes 7 Yr Old Girl by AloyEmeka9: 5:13am On Jul 17, 2009
davidylan:

what has pension got to do with sexual frustration?
He would have married himself another wife if govt paid his pensions. So we blame the govt for his actions. His face alone should tell you more grin
Re: Grandpa Rapes 7 Yr Old Girl by Shaz(f): 5:14am On Jul 17, 2009
Gross! Ewwwwwwwwwwww. .
Re: Grandpa Rapes 7 Yr Old Girl by LadyT(f): 9:41am On Jul 17, 2009
No Pension so he rapes?

The stupidity of we Nigerians is outstanding!
Re: Grandpa Rapes 7 Yr Old Girl by Recognise: 9:53am On Jul 17, 2009
LHM Please someone tell me this news and/or posting is a wind up . . . and that it never happened

Tudór:

The same way a hungry man is an angry man.

@Tudór

- Tudór

Hmm . . .

and definitely "Anger is only one letter short of danger." ?

LHM = Lord have mercy
Re: Grandpa Rapes 7 Yr Old Girl by Abuzola(m): 11:24am On Jul 17, 2009
If he had his cash he would have taken a slut for one night. I saw the man on tv, his wrinkles folded, too old, men
Re: Grandpa Rapes 7 Yr Old Girl by LadyT(f): 11:44am On Jul 17, 2009
Abuzola:

If he had his cash he would have taken a slut for one night. I saw the man on tv, his wrinkles folded, too old, men

You are foolish!

He raped a CHILD!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Grandpa Rapes 7 Yr Old Girl by Recognise: 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2009
LadyT:

You are foolish!

He raped a CHILD!!!!!!!!!!

@LadyT

- LadyT

I wouldnt vent my disgust at Abuzola

and launch a scathing attack at him

afterall all he did was to merely make a seemingly wise comment

Its the perpetrator that is/was foolish (i.e. made an unwise decision)

Rape is rape

whether its with non-consenting adult or a minor 

One doesnt rape period . . .

If one does, tut-tut-tut, its a misinformed, wrong & bad decision smiley
Re: Grandpa Rapes 7 Yr Old Girl by Abuzola(m): 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2009
@lady T, are u a slut ?
Re: Grandpa Rapes 7 Yr Old Girl by congoshine(m): 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2009
LadyT:

angry

Sick c*nt
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Grandpa Rapes 7 Yr Old Girl by AloyEmeka9: 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2009
Abuzola:

There are rich pedophiles by the way. What if his religion is against sleeping with ashewos but didn't condemn pedophilia?
Re: Grandpa Rapes 7 Yr Old Girl by mccloud224(m): 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2009
Hmmm. embarassed
Re: Grandpa Rapes 7 Yr Old Girl by LadyT(f): 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2009
You are all stupid. Especially Abuzola but then again in his religion their great phophet had a wife who was 8yrs old so I guess Abu you are numb to sex offenders who like children

Because you are broke does not mean you go out and rape children because you cannot afford a slut for the night!

End of Story
Re: Grandpa Rapes 7 Yr Old Girl by TOPE20001(f): 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2009
May he burn in hell fire . . . .AMEN cry
Re: Grandpa Rapes 7 Yr Old Girl by AloyEmeka9: 8:42am On Jul 18, 2009
Read the commentaries and see how we Nigerians can be so judgmental:

Comments (64)

Davies
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 16:04
This is really nasty
double lady
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 16:06
THIS IS RIDICULOUS, THE STUPID MAN SHOULD BE TIED TO A STAKE AND DUMPED INTO THE LAGOON. “O BAYE OMO OLOMO JE” WHAT A WIED WORLD EVEN AT HIS OLD AGE, HE DOESNT HAVE THE FEAR OF GOD,
EmmanF
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 16:17
What a shameful act? The old man should be examined properly to know if insane, the old fool should have pleaded with his children to marry one out a thousnds divorcee women roaming the sreet of Lagos than to destroyed the life of a young and bright child, who knows how many children he must have done it with within the enviroment. He should pay the price of the sin he commited.
Maurice Obraun
THIS OUR NIGERIA I DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON THERE MAN OF 62YEARS RAPING A 7YEAR OLD GIRL GOD PLEASE HELP US!!!
david shope
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 16:18
the old man should be castrated
OLAJIDE OJO
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 16:19
AS I ALWAYS SAY OUR LAW IS NOT TOUGH ENOUGH ABOUT THESE RAPISTS I HAVE READ MORE THAN 15 RAPE CASES IN LAGOS ALONE THIS YEAR,AM NOT TALKING OF ABOUT RAPE CASES IN OTHER STATES.
AM STILL SAYING THAT OUR WOMEN LAWYERS,WOMEN JOURNALISTS,WOMEN LAW MAKERS,WOMEN IN JUDICARY,MARKET WOMEN,WOMEN ACTIVISTS ,POLICE AUTHORITY,THE ENTIRE GOVERNMENT,LAW MAKERS[LOCAL,STATES AND NATIONAL LEVEL ARE NOT INTERESTED IN FIGHTING THIS CRIMINAL CALLED RAPISTS A POOR GIRL WAS RAPE BY A 50 YR OLD HIV/AIDS PATIENT IN BENUE STATE RECENTLY.WHAT IS THE FUTURE OF THESE POOR UNDER AGED GIRLS WHO ARE BEEN RAPED ON DAILY BASES BY THESE WICKED MEN[RAPISTS].OUR LAW IS VERY VERY WEAK IN FIGHTING THIS CRIME CALLED RAPE.OUR WOMEN ARE NOT HELPING MATTERS,THEY NEED TO COME OUT TO PROTEST AGINST THIS CRIME THEN THE GOVERNMENT WILL KNOW THEIR SERIUOSENESS.BUT MOST OF OUR WOMEN IN POSSITION TO LEAD THIS CAMPAIGN ARE NOT WORRIED NIETHER ARE THEY DISTURBED BECAUSE THEIR DAUGHTERS ARE NOT INVOLVED YET.MAY BE BY THE TIME ONE OF THEIR DAUGHTERS FALL VICTIM THEN THEY WILL FEEL WHAT I MEAN.
David Ayobami
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 16:29
Shameless man. He should be made spend the rest of his life in jail.
Niyi Omo Jesu
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 16:39
WE HAVE A MENTAL CASE HERE, ABSOLUTELY. WHY CAN’T THE OLD GRAND PA REMARRY INSTEAD OF COMMITTING THIS SACRILEDGE ON AN INNOCENT, VERY YOUNG GIRL? THIS SHAMELESS MAN SHOULD NOT ONLY ROT IN JAIL, BUT IN HELL!
akinfenwa Gbenga.
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 16:41
Papa,God will equally do it to all your seed unless!!u repent.
heavy D
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 16:44
This old for nothing old fool will know no peace in his life the old age suppose to bring rest to him rather it is pain & sorrow that will be his portion Amen
Wisdom , Lagos
Truly the end of the world has come, please let us repent and accept Jesus. We are living in a strange world
el bajji
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 16:45
HABA BABA kilo de. asasi ni abi ogun. but asewo house plenty for ayobo
kotti
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 16:46
th ma should be entend toeat b hanging. he must not be llwed o go sct ree like othrs have been ding
heavy D
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 16:48
Pa just repent to remove heavenly curse fr4om your head and that of your children.
Aye-a-laye
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 16:51
Shameless man who should be castrated, you will spent life in hell as you have destroyed this girl.
Jabo
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 16:54
Please have Pa Jimoh castrated immediately.
damoski
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 16:56
chai!!! what a shameless father……, why cant he go for he size
Trurthman Godsend
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 17:00
Why wait for police investigation any longer with the confession of the evil old man.I think there is no more sanity in the country.It is too sad to read such horrific stories everyday.The man should be stoned to death.That is the law of GOD against such act.Jesus Christ only addressed the issue of fornication and adultry,but he left the issues of sodomy,bestiality,incest,etc exactly how Moses handled.That shows the law never changed.
ldodo ejire
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 17:02
There are so many animals moving around as humanbeings just like the legendary Fela said…. ls this man worthy of been called a father, how are we sure he never defiled his daughters or even his granddaughters…. May GOD deliver us from this Perverts. l think CAPITAL PUNISHMENT should be brought back for offences such as this!!! And he should be taking to his area of domain to be executed.
Ajibade
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 17:03
Truly the end of the world has come, please let us repent and accept Jesus. We are living in a strange world
kehinde
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 17:32
Hey! O ma se o. Which kind mess be this. The wicked old man has spoilt the life an innocent girl. This useless man should not be allowed to go unpurnished.
Kenny - Lagos
Kayode
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 17:45
Absord, Baffling, Cruel, Damning, Evil, Fatal, Gory, Heinous, Inhuman, Jaw-breaking, Kawasaki, LICENTIOUS, Mad, Naughty, Odd, PROMISCUOUS, Quadrupedal, Ruinous, Silly, Traumatic, Unholy, Vicious, Whoring, Xenologic, Yelling, Zapping.
Every English ‘Letter’ condemned Pa Kolawole. Even if you were charmed - ordinary common sense should be enough to break the yoke. I pray God gives the children and relatives of this Papa the fortitude to bear the ‘loss’ of Pride and Integrity that would expectedly follow this incidence and its publication. GOD HAVE MERCY.
ayo jimoh
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 17:53
This is strange! For once, the man did not blame the DEVIL?
Ifeanyi N.
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 17:54
This man should try and go for delivernce before death nocks him down
Rabb Adebiyi
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 18:27
Parents beware, keep your wards. If you are careless these wolves in sheep skin are all over our environment.
Gboyega Ademisoye-oluwa
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 19:12
As Ojo said, our law is too soft, the man should be hanged, few weeks ago there was an incident in Vietnam where a rapist was paraded in his community and finally shot on the head at the present of his family, friends and the community.
bakare tunji
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 19:35
this bad
OSCAR
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 19:49
This is type of story is often in Nigeria for some time now and the worst of it all that later i will be read on this same newspaper that the man has been granted bail with the sum of 100,000 naira or its equivalent.i wonder what nigeria is turning into. I live in Eeurope and i know the punishment that one gets when he rapes a woman here . it must be understood that this old man is facing two serious charges , 1. RAPE 2. HAVING A SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH AN UNDER AGED.
the law must take its course, this man must face for the first offenceminimum of 7 years in prison and for thesecond oofence is the same prison sentence. he should be punished without further delay
Jolene
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 19:51
Why could he not pay a prostitute instead of destroying the life of a 7 year old?
Touching heart
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 20:26
I said it before and I am saying it again. SHARIA is the answer, this old good for nothing man will have been death by now… What judgement will have been better than that for this his sinful act…,
Jimmy Jackson
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 20:51
I think the man should be kill for killing the young and innocent girl which will hurt the girl for the rest of her life.
Nigeria should pray that things like dis should not happen
Gasky Truth
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 21:06
The point is Nigeria as whole & the judiciary do not take rape cases as serious. Imagine a 50years old man with HIV raping a 15years girl & gloating about it after his kinsfolk judge granted him bail. If it were my daughter, I will kill this idiot & the judge that granted him bail. Nigerian women organizations do care about rape cases & first ladies of governors & ministers pursue irrelivant charities they can siphon money from blariring siren with convoys. Nigerain women are shameless & thats the more reason men rape them with impunity.
osagie oscar asemota
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 21:11
woe unto this evil beast of man, and his children that lacked in their responsibility to lookafter their unfortunate beast of a father.
woe also to this victim parent that also lacked in the control of their unfotunate victim, innocent daughter.
Is there no parents/child counselling and Adult advice department in our local government municipality in nigeria?
maybe we need our able fashiola of lagos-Nigeria to intervein in this disturbing characters of our miserable elderly in our society, mostly in lagos state, where all retired men & women are supposed retiring to their individual villages to help boast farming, than to remain in town & cities where they are more needless & useless to themselves and other young ones around them.
Prince Adrian Davieson
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 22:17
This old bastard should be castrated and left to die for ruining the life of a young innocent girl!
Laide, Akoka
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 23:21
Cases like this will continue untill all and sundry turn to the Law of our creator as against the man-made law. The world abounds with crimes-looting, murder, kidnapping, raping, etc. A Universal Law made by the Creator of the Universe has stated what to do if anybody commits any of these offences. May be by the time such laws are enforced on a murderer, rapist or kidnappers, no one will tell others to desist. God will assist us to do His wishes!
Musa
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 23:42
Why are yorubas always involved in shameful sex acts. if not raping there own daughter like obasanjo and akala, it will be raping a 3 year old girl. it is a curse on there men or what.
Oluyemi
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 23:45
Yes, the old man should be castrated and locked up for life. His children and grandchildren will pay for it.
BUZUZU
Yesterday 00:01
PLS HANG THE ANIMAL
Philips
Yesterday 03:21
There are so many insane persons walking on our streets. Everyone should just be careful. Every parent should beware, the closest neighbour might be a predator. What could have happened had the victim’s parents been the busy types.
Onwa 1 of Australia
Yesterday 03:53
DEATH PENALTY GBAM!!!
Doyin
Yesterday 04:14
I hate it when i read stories like this. annoyingly, the shameless man will only be sober for a few weeks, before he braves it and shows his ugly face out again. May this not be my portion o, but should any man do this sort of thing to my daughter, niece etc. I will not even report to the police, i will get men, cut his thing off and watch the bastard die.
He probably has ruined the life of this poor girl.
God, I am so upset.
Police, for once please dont take bribe, let this man get what he deserves by law, please. Imagine that he did this to your daughter. Please, for once, let justice prevail.
TITUS WALE [BABA-LEYE]BROOKLYN U.S;A
Yesterday 06:29
THIS MAN WERE KOLAJADE JIMOH SHOULD BE SHOT TO DEAD IS A BASTARD OLD MAN
olukunle kuye
Yesterday 07:15
Baba’s trial should be speedy , so that he can REST IN JAIL (R.I.J) in the midst of Deviants. I’m pretty sure he too would have been blaming the devil. Who knows whether it is another version of ritual/ oath or covenant? How i wish his case could be given the YERIMA-TRIAL/ JUDGEMENT for such an heinous defilement. I am also requesting that his H.I.V status be defined forthwith.
Fola
Yesterday 08:13
@Musa, you are so wrong for your comment. I agree sha that Yoruba men need caution because that screw driver between their legs has no control but you need to realize that it is not all of them. Hausa men are notorious for legally marrying 8 yr olds in the name of religion. Is that not pedophilia?
Omiragua Cecil Onoriode
Yesterday 08:41
This is what Fashola should be addressing at the Press Conference other than the MEND issue that even the Federal Government is confused about solving due to wuruwuru in the Country today. This is why a slowpoke from the North said that it is better for 30 Million people from his Constituency to die so that he can achieve his aims of enriching himself.
omotosho ,hi tenshun
Yesterday 10:54
Pa Kolawole Jimoh, ,God will equally do it to all your seed and even if you repent it shall never be well with again you will never die in peace, A poor girl was raped like that at benue state by a 50 YR old HIV/AIDS patience recently come to think of it the poor girl life has ruin finally .please ls i beg our government to help us find something to do on time before all this rapist condemn our daughter life .
Ola
Yesterday 11:17
I am ashamed of your newspaper for the caption you gave to the story. Mr. reporter, if it were your daughter, would you attribute the act to randiness? It is a beastly act. Not even rape. Or do we expect that a 7 yr old child is of the mental maturity it requires to give consent sex. This is a violation of the body,soul and spirit of A CHILD! My heart bleeds for the parents and for the child herself . You can never get to comprehend the psychological damage done to them,the relatives and friends of the family and the physical damage to the organs of the child. It is horrifying that a man would do this .Please let not this grossly criminal act be watered down. It will take tremendous grace from God to forgive it. It would have been better for this animal in human clothing to have had a millstone hung round his neck and be drowned in the depths of the sea.
ladipo
Yesterday 11:28
what a shame .the baba should have the kokoro removed permanently and left to suffer the shame .
queency
Yesterday 11:52
The bible says the hearts of men are desperately wicked. This is one of the men God was talking about. one thing is sure Pa Kolawole jimoh, u will not die but live to reap the fruit of this your shameful act.Every pain that ,that innocent girl goes through from today henceforth, you will recieve a hundred fold., if u don’t repent, it will linger to your children, your children’s children.
john omole
Yesterday 12:19
old bastard!it will not be well with you.
bridget
Yesterday 12:22
Any man seen committed such rape should be stone to death, this is the law of Moses, do me i do you God no go vess.
adesina adebayo
Yesterday 12:55
sorry 1 nce again it is a failed state there should be nothing called face me i face u again in nigeria 2day it should have been scrapped the smallest apartment we should have should be aself contained which helps a lot in terms of hygeine and privacy sake.LETS GROW UP IN NIGERIA
Nsikan Jumbo.
Yesterday 13:36
It’s unfortunate! He does not start now,it must have been frm his youth.let Him not attribute it to the death of his wife.Afterall,he is not the only widower.Let’s seek to know the stand of His married children over this babaric act of their Dad.Anywhere,we have heard it as usual,more are still coming because the full sanction of the law has never been invoked on the culprit before at least to serve as a Deterrent to others.
Hugo
Yesterday 13:50
Only tribalistic idiots like musa and fola would use this nasty incident to fan the ember of tribal sentiments.This old man and the little girl are Nigerians,period.It could happen anywhere.The law must take its due course.It is also the heavenly duty of this innocent girl father to take appropriate action.I rest my case.
ND
Yesterday 14:03
There`s no doubt that this man is insane….his dick should be chopped off for safety reasons!
Ayobami
Yesterday 14:42
This old cargo must be punished severely for this shameful act. Parents should beware of lonely men either old or young living around them. May God help us
Bosun Awoniyi
Yesterday 14:58
Having read through the comment above, i realized that reader of P.M news online were, are and will still be angry with Baba’s act. Let call a spade a spade, “Baba is shameless and wicked”, however, i want all contributors in this page to realized that God actually exposed the old man as a reminder for Nigerians and the world as a whole that “HE COMETH SOON.
Remember what the bible say about signs of the end time, “That we shall experience all sorts of things, this is just on of it”. We can condemn Baba, but what about the evil atrocities committed by me and you. Among us, we have professional prostitutes, armed robbers, witches and wizards, blackmailer, liar, 419er, etc. My bible tells me that we shall all give account of our stewardship. Now that you are reading this, pls, let us amend our ways before the Lord, as he is ever ready to accept us and make us new. Baba can still make heaven if he confess his sins and accept the Lord Jesus, but what about you. The Grace is suffients for us.
bobak
Yesterday 15:20
WHAT THE HELL IS THE PROBLEM WITH THE GIRLS FATHER? HE SHOULD HAVE DESTROYED THE EVIL OLD MAN BEFORE THE POLICE GOT THERE.DID YOU SAY A SEVEN YEAR OLD? UNBELEIVEABLE.
IYKE CHYKE
Yesterday 15:26
There is nothing more to it than the fact that we have lost all!, VALUE, CULTURE, INTEGRITY and NAME. the country is just existing, not functioning. That man should be thoroughly examined and kept away from the society. Only God knows the other atrocities he is into that are yet to come to open. May God have mercy for us in this Country.
Donald
Yesterday 15:46
We should emulate the Americans in rape cases judgement, were a woman should allowed to
preside over rape cases with hard punishment.
Chinwe
Yesterday 15:55
This is ridiculous. That man must be insane. The law should not compromise
his age for his punishment. He should be dealt with accordingly.
mariam
Yesterday 16:13
Haa haa baba, you no go die well ooohhhh!!! Wetin happen now?
BOBBY
Yesterday 16:33
OK, GOD WILL JUDGE HIM ACCORDINGLY IF HE FAIL TO REPENT, HOWEVER, LET HIM GO FOR PSYCHIATRIC TEST RIGHTAWAY.
Osinachi
Yesterday 20:14
Let us not condemn this man yet because he may be wrongly accused. If he truly did this, let him be evaluated by a psychiatrist and be determined if he can stand trial. His mind is obviously messed up and could be a result of dementia besides, to err is human and to forgive is divine. He is no worse sinner than any of us here.
Your comment will be published after the time that approved by moderator.
aloy.emeka
Today 08:35 (4 minutes ago)
Take it easy on the man guys. He is not the worst thing that has happened to Nigeria. Even armed robbers have not be cursed like this.
aloy.emeka
Today 08:40 (1 second ago)
Jesus said “He who has no sin should cast the first stone” at Mary Magdalene. All of us are casting the stones now. Whether you are a pedophile, homosexual, liar, politician, paper 419 or church 419 pastor, fornicator, adulterer,polygamist,drunkard, gossiper,wife beater etc. you are in the same shoe with Pa Kolawole before God. No sin is bigger than another.

1 Like

Re: Grandpa Rapes 7 Yr Old Girl by LadyT(f): 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2009
Aloy.Emeka aka Hotfunmi aka I am insane. When did you last take your meds? Is your head full of air again? does it need de-pumping so the only remaining brain cell can function?
Re: Grandpa Rapes 7 Yr Old Girl by sosisi(f): 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2009
LadyT:

Aloy.Emeka aka Hotfunmi aka I am insane. When did you last take your meds? Is your head full of air again? does it need de-pumping so the only remaining brain cell can function?

This is stalking and harassment.
Re: Grandpa Rapes 7 Yr Old Girl by Miraclebaby1109: 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2013
wat a disgusting act
Re: Grandpa Rapes 7 Yr Old Girl by drnoel: 11:54am On Jun 18, 2015
AloyEmeka9:
Read the commentaries and see how we Nigerians can be so judgmental:

Comments (64)

Davies
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 16:04
This is really nasty
double lady
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 16:06
THIS IS RIDICULOUS, THE STUPID MAN SHOULD BE TIED TO A STAKE AND DUMPED INTO THE LAGOON. “O BAYE OMO OLOMO JE” WHAT A WIED WORLD EVEN AT HIS OLD AGE, HE DOESNT HAVE THE FEAR OF GOD,
EmmanF
What a shameful act? The old man should be examined properly to know if insane, the old fool should have pleaded with his children to marry one out a thousnds divorcee women roaming the sreet of Lagos than to destroyed the life of a young and bright child, who knows how many children he must have done it with within the enviroment. He should pay the price of the sin he commited.
Maurice Obraun
THIS OUR NIGERIA I DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON THERE MAN OF 62YEARS RAPING A 7YEAR OLD GIRL GOD PLEASE HELP US!!!
david shope
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 16:18
the old man should be castrated
OLAJIDE OJO
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 16:19
AS I ALWAYS SAY OUR LAW IS NOT TOUGH ENOUGH ABOUT THESE RAPISTS I HAVE READ MORE THAN 15 RAPE CASES IN LAGOS ALONE THIS YEAR,AM NOT TALKING OF ABOUT RAPE CASES IN OTHER STATES.
AM STILL SAYING THAT OUR WOMEN LAWYERS,WOMEN JOURNALISTS,WOMEN LAW MAKERS,WOMEN IN JUDICARY,MARKET WOMEN,WOMEN ACTIVISTS ,POLICE AUTHORITY,THE ENTIRE GOVERNMENT,LAW MAKERS[LOCAL,STATES AND NATIONAL LEVEL ARE NOT INTERESTED IN FIGHTING THIS CRIMINAL CALLED RAPISTS A POOR GIRL WAS RAPE BY A 50 YR OLD HIV/AIDS PATIENT IN BENUE STATE RECENTLY.WHAT IS THE FUTURE OF THESE POOR UNDER AGED GIRLS WHO ARE BEEN RAPED ON DAILY BASES BY THESE WICKED MEN[RAPISTS].OUR LAW IS VERY VERY WEAK IN FIGHTING THIS CRIME CALLED RAPE.OUR WOMEN ARE NOT HELPING MATTERS,THEY NEED TO COME OUT TO PROTEST AGINST THIS CRIME THEN THE GOVERNMENT WILL KNOW THEIR SERIUOSENESS.BUT MOST OF OUR WOMEN IN POSSITION TO LEAD THIS CAMPAIGN ARE NOT WORRIED NIETHER ARE THEY DISTURBED BECAUSE THEIR DAUGHTERS ARE NOT INVOLVED YET.MAY BE BY THE TIME ONE OF THEIR DAUGHTERS FALL VICTIM THEN THEY WILL FEEL WHAT I MEAN.
David Ayobami
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 16:29
Shameless man. He should be made spend the rest of his life in jail.
Niyi Omo Jesu
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 16:39
WE HAVE A MENTAL CASE HERE, ABSOLUTELY. WHY CAN’T THE OLD GRAND PA REMARRY INSTEAD OF COMMITTING THIS SACRILEDGE ON AN INNOCENT, VERY YOUNG GIRL? THIS SHAMELESS MAN SHOULD NOT ONLY ROT IN JAIL, BUT IN HELL!
akinfenwa Gbenga.
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 16:41
Papa,God will equally do it to all your seed unless!!u repent.
heavy D
This old for nothing old fool will know no peace in his life the old age suppose to bring rest to him rather it is pain & sorrow that will be his portion Amen
Wisdom , Lagos
el bajji
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 16:45
HABA BABA kilo de. asasi ni abi ogun. but asewo house plenty for ayobo
kotti
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 16:46
th ma should be entend toeat b hanging. he must not be llwed o go sct ree like othrs have been ding
heavy D
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 16:48
Pa just repent to remove heavenly curse fr4om your head and that of your children.
Aye-a-laye
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 16:51
Shameless man who should be castrated, you will spent life in hell as you have destroyed this girl.
Jabo
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 16:54
Please have Pa Jimoh castrated immediately.
damoski
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 16:56
chai!!! what a shameless father……, why cant he go for he size
Trurthman Godsend
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 17:00
Why wait for police investigation any longer with the confession of the evil old man.I think there is no more sanity in the country.It is too sad to read such horrific stories everyday.The man should be stoned to death.That is the law of GOD against such act.Jesus Christ only addressed the issue of fornication and adultry,but he left the issues of sodomy,bestiality,incest,etc exactly how Moses handled.That shows the law never changed.
ldodo ejire
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 17:02
There are so many animals moving around as humanbeings just like the legendary Fela said…. ls this man worthy of been called a father, how are we sure he never defiled his daughters or even his granddaughters…. May GOD deliver us from this Perverts. l think CAPITAL PUNISHMENT should be brought back for offences such as this!!! And he should be taking to his area of domain to be executed.
Ajibade
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 17:03
kehinde
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 17:32
Hey! O ma se o. Which kind mess be this. The wicked old man has spoilt the life an innocent girl. This useless man should not be allowed to go unpurnished.
Kenny - Lagos
Kayode
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 17:45
Absord, Baffling, Cruel, Damning, Evil, Fatal, Gory, Heinous, Inhuman, Jaw-breaking, Kawasaki, LICENTIOUS, Mad, Naughty, Odd, PROMISCUOUS, Quadrupedal, Ruinous, Silly, Traumatic, Unholy, Vicious, Whoring, Xenologic, Yelling, Zapping.
Every English ‘Letter’ condemned Pa Kolawole. Even if you were charmed - ordinary common sense should be enough to break the yoke. I pray God gives the children and relatives of this Papa the fortitude to bear the ‘loss’ of Pride and Integrity that would expectedly follow this incidence and its publication. GOD HAVE MERCY.
ayo jimoh
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 17:53
This is strange! For once, the man did not blame the DEVIL?
Ifeanyi N.
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 17:54
This man should try and go for delivernce before death nocks him down
Rabb Adebiyi
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 18:27
Parents beware, keep your wards. If you are careless these wolves in sheep skin are all over our environment.
Gboyega Ademisoye-oluwa
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 19:12
As Ojo said, our law is too soft, the man should be hanged, few weeks ago there was an incident in Vietnam where a rapist was paraded in his community and finally shot on the head at the present of his family, friends and the community.
bakare tunji
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 19:35
this bad
OSCAR
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 19:49
This is type of story is often in Nigeria for some time now and the worst of it all that later i will be read on this same newspaper that the man has been granted bail with the sum of 100,000 naira or its equivalent.i wonder what nigeria is turning into. I live in Eeurope and i know the punishment that one gets when he rapes a woman here . it must be understood that this old man is facing two serious charges , 1. RAPE 2. HAVING A SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH AN UNDER AGED.
the law must take its course, this man must face for the first offenceminimum of 7 years in prison and for thesecond oofence is the same prison sentence. he should be punished without further delay
Jolene
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 19:51
Why could he not pay a prostitute instead of destroying the life of a 7 year old?
Touching heart
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 20:26
I said it before and I am saying it again. SHARIA is the answer, this old good for nothing man will have been death by now… What judgement will have been better than that for this his sinful act…,
Jimmy Jackson
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 20:51
I think the man should be kill for killing the young and innocent girl which will hurt the girl for the rest of her life.
Nigeria should pray that things like dis should not happen
Gasky Truth
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 21:06
The point is Nigeria as whole & the judiciary do not take rape cases as serious. Imagine a 50years old man with HIV raping a 15years girl & gloating about it after his kinsfolk judge granted him bail. If it were my daughter, I will kill this idiot & the judge that granted him bail. Nigerian women organizations do care about rape cases & first ladies of governors & ministers pursue irrelivant charities they can siphon money from blariring siren with convoys. Nigerain women are shameless & thats the more reason men rape them with impunity.
osagie oscar asemota
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 21:11
woe unto this evil beast of man, and his children that lacked in their responsibility to lookafter their unfortunate beast of a father.
woe also to this victim parent that also lacked in the control of their unfotunate victim, innocent daughter.
Is there no parents/child counselling and Adult advice department in our local government municipality in nigeria?
maybe we need our able fashiola of lagos-Nigeria to intervein in this disturbing characters of our miserable elderly in our society, mostly in lagos state, where all retired men & women are supposed retiring to their individual villages to help boast farming, than to remain in town & cities where they are more needless & useless to themselves and other young ones around them.
Prince Adrian Davieson
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 22:17
This old bastard should be castrated and left to die for ruining the life of a young innocent girl!
Laide, Akoka
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 23:21
Cases like this will continue untill all and sundry turn to the Law of our creator as against the man-made law. The world abounds with crimes-looting, murder, kidnapping, raping, etc. A Universal Law made by the Creator of the Universe has stated what to do if anybody commits any of these offences. May be by the time such laws are enforced on a murderer, rapist or kidnappers, no one will tell others to desist. God will assist us to do His wishes!
Musa
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 23:42
Why are yorubas always involved in shameful sex acts. if not raping there own daughter like obasanjo and akala, it will be raping a 3 year old girl. it is a curse on there men or what.
Oluyemi
16 July 2009 (2 days ago) 23:45
Yes, the old man should be castrated and locked up for life. His children and grandchildren will pay for it.
BUZUZU
Yesterday 00:01
PLS HANG THE ANIMAL
Philips
Yesterday 03:21
There are so many insane persons walking on our streets. Everyone should just be careful. Every parent should beware, the closest neighbour might be a predator. What could have happened had the victim’s parents been the busy types.
Onwa 1 of Australia
Yesterday 03:53
DEATH PENALTY GBAM!!!
Doyin
Yesterday 04:14
I hate it when i read stories like this. annoyingly, the shameless man will only be sober for a few weeks, before he braves it and shows his ugly face out again. May this not be my portion o, but should any man do this sort of thing to my daughter, niece etc. I will not even report to the police, i will get men, cut his thing off and watch the bastard die.
He probably has ruined the life of this poor girl.
God, I am so upset.
Police, for once please dont take bribe, let this man get what he deserves by law, please. Imagine that he did this to your daughter. Please, for once, let justice prevail.
TITUS WALE [BABA-LEYE]BROOKLYN U.S;A
Yesterday 06:29
THIS MAN WERE KOLAJADE JIMOH SHOULD BE SHOT TO DEAD IS A BASTARD OLD MAN
olukunle kuye
Yesterday 07:15
Baba’s trial should be speedy , so that he can REST IN JAIL (R.I.J) in the midst of Deviants. I’m pretty sure he too would have been blaming the devil. Who knows whether it is another version of ritual/ oath or covenant? How i wish his case could be given the YERIMA-TRIAL/ JUDGEMENT for such an heinous defilement. I am also requesting that his H.I.V status be defined forthwith.
Fola
Yesterday 08:13
@Musa, you are so wrong for your comment. I agree sha that Yoruba men need caution because that screw driver between their legs has no control but you need to realize that it is not all of them. Hausa men are notorious for legally marrying 8 yr olds in the name of religion. Is that not pedophilia?
Omiragua Cecil Onoriode
Yesterday 08:41
This is what Fashola should be addressing at the Press Conference other than the MEND issue that even the Federal Government is confused about solving due to wuruwuru in the Country today. This is why a slowpoke from the North said that it is better for 30 Million people from his Constituency to die so that he can achieve his aims of enriching himself.
omotosho ,hi tenshun
Yesterday 10:54
Pa Kolawole Jimoh, ,God will equally do it to all your seed and even if you repent it shall never be well with again you will never die in peace, A poor girl was raped like that at benue state by a 50 YR old HIV/AIDS patience recently come to think of it the poor girl life has ruin finally .please ls i beg our government to help us find something to do on time before all this rapist condemn our daughter life .
Ola
Yesterday 11:17
I am ashamed of your newspaper for the caption you gave to the story. Mr. reporter, if it were your daughter, would you attribute the act to randiness? It is a beastly act. Not even rape. Or do we expect that a 7 yr old child is of the mental maturity it requires to give consent sex. This is a violation of the body,soul and spirit of A CHILD! My heart bleeds for the parents and for the child herself . You can never get to comprehend the psychological damage done to them,the relatives and friends of the family and the physical damage to the organs of the child. It is horrifying that a man would do this .Please let not this grossly criminal act be watered down. It will take tremendous grace from God to forgive it. It would have been better for this animal in human clothing to have had a millstone hung round his neck and be drowned in the depths of the sea.
ladipo
Yesterday 11:28
what a shame .the baba should have the kokoro removed permanently and left to suffer the shame .
queency
Yesterday 11:52
The bible says the hearts of men are desperately wicked. This is one of the men God was talking about. one thing is sure Pa Kolawole jimoh, u will not die but live to reap the fruit of this your shameful act.Every pain that ,that innocent girl goes through from today henceforth, you will recieve a hundred fold., if u don’t repent, it will linger to your children, your children’s children.
john omole
Yesterday 12:19
old bastard!it will not be well with you.
bridget
Yesterday 12:22
Any man seen committed such rape should be stone to death, this is the law of Moses, do me i do you God no go vess.
adesina adebayo
Yesterday 12:55
sorry 1 nce again it is a failed state there should be nothing called face me i face u again in nigeria 2day it should have been scrapped the smallest apartment we should have should be aself contained which helps a lot in terms of hygeine and privacy sake.LETS GROW UP IN NIGERIA
Nsikan Jumbo.
Yesterday 13:36
It’s unfortunate! He does not start now,it must have been frm his youth.let Him not attribute it to the death of his wife.Afterall,he is not the only widower.Let’s seek to know the stand of His married children over this babaric act of their Dad.Anywhere,we have heard it as usual,more are still coming because the full sanction of the law has never been invoked on the culprit before at least to serve as a Deterrent to others.
Hugo
Yesterday 13:50
Only tribalistic idiots like musa and fola would use this nasty incident to fan the ember of tribal sentiments.This old man and the little girl are Nigerians,period.It could happen anywhere.The law must take its due course.It is also the heavenly duty of this innocent girl father to take appropriate action.I rest my case.
ND
Yesterday 14:03
There`s no doubt that this man is insane….his dick should be chopped off for safety reasons!
Ayobami
Yesterday 14:42
This old cargo must be punished severely for this shameful act. Parents should beware of lonely men either old or young living around them. May God help us
Bosun Awoniyi
Yesterday 14:58
Having read through the comment above, i realized that reader of P.M news online were, are and will still be angry with Baba’s act. Let call a spade a spade, “Baba is shameless and wicked”, however, i want all contributors in this page to realized that God actually exposed the old man as a reminder for Nigerians and the world as a whole that “HE COMETH SOON.
Remember what the bible say about signs of the end time, “That we shall experience all sorts of things, this is just on of it”. We can condemn Baba, but what about the evil atrocities committed by me and you. Among us, we have professional prostitutes, armed robbers, witches and wizards, blackmailer, liar, 419er, etc. My bible tells me that we shall all give account of our stewardship. Now that you are reading this, pls, let us amend our ways before the Lord, as he is ever ready to accept us and make us new. Baba can still make heaven if he confess his sins and accept the Lord Jesus, but what about you. The Grace is suffients for us.
bobak
Yesterday 15:20
WHAT THE HELL IS THE PROBLEM WITH THE GIRLS FATHER? HE SHOULD HAVE DESTROYED THE EVIL OLD MAN BEFORE THE POLICE GOT THERE.DID YOU SAY A SEVEN YEAR OLD? UNBELEIVEABLE.
IYKE CHYKE
Yesterday 15:26
There is nothing more to it than the fact that we have lost all!, VALUE, CULTURE, INTEGRITY and NAME. the country is just existing, not functioning. That man should be thoroughly examined and kept away from the society. Only God knows the other atrocities he is into that are yet to come to open. May God have mercy for us in this Country.
Donald
Yesterday 15:46
We should emulate the Americans in rape cases judgement, were a woman should allowed to
preside over rape cases with hard punishment.
Chinwe
Yesterday 15:55
This is ridiculous. That man must be insane. The law should not compromise
his age for his punishment. He should be dealt with accordingly.
mariam
Yesterday 16:13
Haa haa baba, you no go die well ooohhhh!!! Wetin happen now?
BOBBY
Yesterday 16:33
OK, GOD WILL JUDGE HIM ACCORDINGLY IF HE FAIL TO REPENT, HOWEVER, LET HIM GO FOR PSYCHIATRIC TEST RIGHTAWAY.
Osinachi
Yesterday 20:14
Let us not condemn this man yet because he may be wrongly accused. If he truly did this, let him be evaluated by a psychiatrist and be determined if he can stand trial. His mind is obviously messed up and could be a result of dementia besides, to err is human and to forgive is divine. He is no worse sinner than any of us here.
aloy.emeka
Today 08:35 (4 minutes ago)
Take it easy on the man guys. He is not the worst thing that has happened to Nigeria. Even armed robbers have not be cursed like this.
aloy.emeka
Today 08:40 (1 second ago)
Jesus said “He who has no sin should cast the first stone” at Mary Magdalene. All of us are casting the stones now. Whether you are a pedophile, homosexual, liar, politician, paper 419 or church 419 pastor, fornicator, adulterer,polygamist,drunkard, gossiper,wife beater etc. you are in the same shoe with Pa Kolawole before God. No sin is bigger than another.

only in a crazy country like Nigeria. If Buhari fails to tackle this in his frist yesr then he has failed Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: $275m Found In Buhari's PA, Sabiu Yusuf 6 Years-old Son Accoun / What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences / Pastor Kill Choir Mistress (pucture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.