Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) (45837 Views)

Can You Guess Where This Is In Ibadan? / Nigerian Man Yet To Be Located After Being Granted UK Residence Permit. Photo / Photo: Guess Where This Is And Get 100 Bucks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by sheubaba2013: 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
Plz I need ur advice. I bought a brand new tecno y2 phone for my girl yesterday and today she is complaining that the phone is hot and that the battery drains fast. I want to return it tomorrow. How can I do it so that they can replace it for me without issues?
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by colossus2: 7:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
adorablevic:
Benin city...precisely ringroad undecided
Thats new benin
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by colossus2: 7:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
adorablevic:
Thats new benin, upper mission road
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by vickyluvu2: 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
Heart beat of d Nation NOni.........
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by linusbnn(m): 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
adorablevic:

That place is new benin mrkt and I saw you queueing for the bus on saturday na

1 Like

Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by DKOKO3(m): 7:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
Edo State, New Benin.
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by gmacnoms(m): 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ring road benin. U took d picss from dat place dey ssell bible and bags
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by beentrillchief: 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
Benin city Oredo
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by freecocoa(f): 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
The place looks like Los Angeles.

Very beautiful. undecided

Thunder will fire the governor of the state.
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by localboy: 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
englishmart:
SOMEWHERE IN CAPE VERDE, JUST OPPOSITE LOME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF HAITI, BEFORE KUALA LUMPUR, THE YOU WILL SEE SOME ALMAJIRI BOYS WITH SOME PLATES AND SLATES SINGING AND PRAYING AT THE GATE OF THE EMIR OF KANO, A STATE IN THE SOUTHERN PART OF BURKINAFASO.

In conclusion, that place is located in the world

Lol.., you really need to be tested..
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by Sarkay31: 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
Benin city
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by Alexisu: 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
New Benin Market area in Benin City.
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by toltee4real: 7:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
Benin
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by JoshEdo1(m): 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
grin That's not just benin,dats new benin..where traders sell clothes,shoes,etc..carry 6k go there dat year,u go carry two big nylon bag come back..lol
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by KingsleyCEO: 7:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
that is Benin city. Lie Mohammed will come and say its London, I'm waiting for him!

1 Like

Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by Gidi3020(m): 7:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
That state wey people dey fly with broom for night. I rest my case. Kpom.
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by OneNigeria1960(f): 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
gmacnoms:
Ring road benin. U took d picss from dat place dey ssell bible and bags

It's new benin by upper mission. Op snapped from the upstair that housed Doman's store
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by Hemanwel(m): 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
sheubaba2013:
Plz I need ur advice. I bought a brand new tecno y2 phone for my girl yesterday and today she is complaining that the phone is hot and that the battery drains fast. I want to return it tomorrow. How can I do it so that they can replace it for me without issues?
It depends on where you got it.Normally,if you bought it in their office, they would give you a one year warranty. And since it's just two days old,they would give you a brand new one and collect the one you were initially given.
A colleague of mine did same thing in November last year.

1 Like

Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by Edmen(m): 7:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
adorablevic:
not ring road. .New Benin market by mission road junction

1 Like

Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by DCFATHER(m): 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
englishmart:
SOMEWHERE IN CAPE VERDE, JUST OPPOSITE LOME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF HAITI, BEFORE KUALA LUMPUR, THE YOU WILL SEE SOME ALMAJIRI BOYS WITH SOME PLATES AND SLATES SINGING AND PRAYING AT THE GATE OF THE EMIR OF KANO, A STATE IN THE SOUTHERN PART OF BURKINAFASO.

In conclusion, that place is located in the world

true talk brav
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by gcof(m): 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
ellahzy:
this is west Germany
the one after Edo
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by Damseldammie(f): 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
Benin City, Edo State
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
pinkycute:
I think it might be "New Benin market
undecided

new benin by balogun. are u bsed in benin
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by ikdiaro(m): 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
Lolz. New benin market* in benin
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by bluedy: 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
If am not wrong this place i behold is planet O very close casual plane of mamumda! #pakam#igetam
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by Ruthbaro10(f): 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
Benin city
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by pinkycute(f): 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
Not anymore

Preciousone4ril:
new benin by balogun. are u bsed in benin
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
This is Benin city. New Benin to be precise. And certainly upper mission road by new benin market.

I pass here everyday!
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by prest(m): 8:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
New Benin market
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by Zieristclair(m): 8:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
vicstar:
in nairobi,kenya Quote me and see the devil!! undecided
grin ;Dblockhead grin grin
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by Tchiman(m): 8:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
That's new Benin in benin city Edo state....those green buses are the comrade buses...while the other ones are the commercial buses in benin city...the road connects to mission road and there is a gas station, I think total filling station, at the junction of the road....#unibenalumnus!
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by imepaul(m): 8:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
Edo state, Egor Local government area, New Benin market area!!!........ That area is close to Total filling station where you can board a vehicle 2 UNIBEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

People Push A Loaded Truck Up A Sloppy Road In Anambra (Photos, Video) / South African Pilot Makes Emergency Landing After Discovery Of Deadly Cobra / The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.