Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) (45842 Views)

Can You Guess Where This Is In Ibadan? / Nigerian Man Yet To Be Located After Being Granted UK Residence Permit. Photo / Photo: Guess Where This Is And Get 100 Bucks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by adorablevic: 11:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
Young03:

benin gurl i guess
yh yh
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by adorablevic: 11:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
Artistree:

Naa, this is Upper Mission road by New Benin Market. The OP is at Balogun building, upstairs!
lol...na wao u don too know benin even all d corners...I hail thee

1 Like

Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by domopps(m): 11:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
ladyF:
This go be the new Sambisa.

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

You again !

Cheeeeeeers
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by Vickose(m): 11:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
this is new Benin Benin city
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by kasley44(m): 12:11am On Mar 09, 2016
Benin
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by MrDoGood(m): 12:59am On Mar 09, 2016
SirDavico:
Take a good look at the photos. Where do you think this is? Let's discover those who know their country wella.

Oya! Leggo!
Lol new Benin market.

Dat please na balogun close na

Before traffic light junction.
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by PRODUTIM1(m): 4:18am On Mar 09, 2016
That is my home town, Ila-Orangun in Osun State.
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by oloriadejoke(f): 4:31am On Mar 09, 2016
Ponel:
This is Benin city.
...bros heee you sabi place oo
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by hmohammed(m): 5:50am On Mar 09, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
Its located in Africa(To me, All of Africa seems synonymous with its POVERTY and FILTH embarassed)

Pls what are u den doing on this platform oyinbo
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by ehiwuogwuu(f): 5:52am On Mar 09, 2016
Benin city precisely new Benin market /upper mission road
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by gmacnoms(m): 6:46am On Mar 09, 2016
OneNigeria1960:

It's new benin by upper mission. Op snapped from the upstair that housed Doman's store
owkay. Pls how do I get to 74 boundary road from ring road? Or wher4 d easiest route as i'm cumin from warri
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by OneNigeria1960(f): 7:04am On Mar 09, 2016
gmacnoms:
owkay. Pls how do I get to 74 boundary road from ring road? Or wher4 d easiest route as i'm cumin from warri

Alight from the Warri bus at ring road, walk to the lane beside oredo council, there are taxis that ply GRA. There you will get the one to boundary Road too.

1 Like

Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by kofondual(m): 7:07am On Mar 09, 2016
That's Agwa-kassa, Abuja phase2, Jalingo, Taraba state.
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by Phoenix001(m): 7:20am On Mar 09, 2016
ladyF:

Long time FTP, Chocolate cream don use coup take your chair. Eeyah!
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by Fearcom(m): 7:43am On Mar 09, 2016
ladyF:

Has anyone ever told you that DP of yours is hideous? grin
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by 41lady(m): 7:57am On Mar 09, 2016
This is home town of the governor who married made in abroad
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by Eddy2cute(m): 8:01am On Mar 09, 2016
Swanye:
So Edo state get brown roofs too shocked
is there anywhere in nigeria that hasn't got brown roofs, I know ur village must be full of mud houses
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by ladG406: 8:02am On Mar 09, 2016
englishmart:
SOMEWHERE IN CAPE VERDE, JUST OPPOSITE LOME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF HAITI, BEFORE KUALA LUMPUR, THE YOU WILL SEE SOME ALMAJIRI BOYS WITH SOME PLATES AND SLATES SINGING AND PRAYING AT THE GATE OF THE EMIR OF KANO, A STATE IN THE SOUTHERN PART OF BURKINAFASO.

In conclusion, that place is located in the world
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by Eddy2cute(m): 8:04am On Mar 09, 2016
Aminat508:
Osogbo, Osun State, Nigeria. tongue tongue
u must be high on osogbo weed.
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by kuntash: 9:36am On Mar 09, 2016
Swanye:
So Edo state get brown roofs too shocked

If any town in Nigeria would have Brown roof, trust it would be the ancient city of Benin..

some of those houses are over a century old...

1 Like

Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by modestdude(m): 9:40am On Mar 09, 2016
NEW BENIN MARKET.....I BOUGHT MY ATIKU MATERIAL THERE smiley
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by Debola69(m): 10:02am On Mar 09, 2016
sheubaba2013:
Plz I need ur advice. I bought a brand new tecno y2 phone for my girl yesterday and today she is complaining that the phone is hot and that the battery drains fast. I want to return it tomorrow. How can I do it so that they can replace it for me without issues? They gave me 2 days guarantee

A visit to the nearest Tecno office should solve the problem. I know one at Ikeja computer village. Er..I think another is at Allen/Opebi axis.
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by gmacnoms(m): 10:23am On Mar 09, 2016
OneNigeria1960:

Alight from the Warri bus at ring road, walk to the lane beside oredo council, there are taxis that ply GRA. There you will get the one to boundary Road too.
thanks. Gotten to my destination.
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by justmi1: 10:32am On Mar 09, 2016
wait let me activate SATCOM 1, to get visuals on subject.......please wait as visuals are being downloaded for recognition............
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by Lanceslot(m): 10:42am On Mar 09, 2016
cooluc:
New Benin...benin city
Damn it! If that's new benin, what will old benin look like?
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by seangy4konji: 10:53am On Mar 09, 2016
Looks like fallujah. Iraq.
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by jennifer22(f): 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2016
this place is close to ughelli, located at California.
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by ladyF(f): 12:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
Fearcom:

Has anyone ever told you that DP of yours is hideous? grin
I get that a lot smiley
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by Dminister(m): 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2016
Benin city. Comrade buses at their forestry road terminal by Agidigbi house ring road.
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by evansjeff(m): 4:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
adorablevic:
Benin city...precisely ringroad undecided
This is not ringroad, but yeah its Benin, you can't get such roofs around ringroad
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:10pm On Mar 09, 2016
vizkiz:

I have been searching for the devil a long time ago! grin

viz i owe u a crate of heineken and a 2 plates of pepper soup with cat fish or any of pepper soup of your choice for this comment, kai.... dude be thinking he can't scare man away from quoting me using the devil, lols,
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:13pm On Mar 09, 2016
So this is what benin City now looks like? so what do this government really do with all their allocations? still like i saw it 7 years ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

People Push A Loaded Truck Up A Sloppy Road In Anambra (Photos, Video) / South African Pilot Makes Emergency Landing After Discovery Of Deadly Cobra / The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.