Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road (38511 Views)

Bus Carrying Bauchi Students Crashes On Their Way For Excursion In Kano. Photos / Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road / All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by oatzeal(m): 12:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-OlDQB4ucCu8/Vt1i-ebHRZI/AAAAAAAIiFc/y4EKycbANWY/s400/6.jpg[/img]

The horrific accident occurred around 10:45pm last night close to Buzaye village along Bauchi-Jos road. A trailer crashed into a bus...the bus somersaulted and burst into flames. Passengers inside were burnt alive, only one man was tossed out of the vehicle and died... more photos after the cut...
[img]http://2.bp..com/-eJ3vlkM9joM/Vt1i7azMM1I/AAAAAAAIiFI/Qe7fPJuvuf0/s400/1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-SIV1Zk1hzws/Vt1i8jtuFQI/AAAAAAAIiFQ/LRPeEsstCBg/s400/3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-RLY8p246quk/Vt1i90MnjYI/AAAAAAAIiFY/dAH-0qBXjm0/s400/5.jpg[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/03/graphic-photos-from-accident-along.html
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by oatzeal(m): 12:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
too bad
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by youngaz(m): 12:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
Moku mogbe modaranshocked iz dat a human being in d 1st pic.......nah only God go save us on diz road ooo chaiiiii

RIP to d dead ooooo hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by koligs: 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
May everyone reading this post not weep over anyone

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by Dottore: 4:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
Na wao
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by Sunbassen(m): 4:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
This is really sad!

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by sirklin(m): 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
The world has gone nuts. Situations like this someone got the mind to take pictures and another like OP and the MOD had the right reasoning to upload it. How inhumane would we be?

This is a soul someone somewhere is crying bitterly and mourning.

RIP to the dead

9 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by Okworigeorge(m): 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
See suya
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by gqboyy(m): 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
Subhanallah

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by Lakayanah: 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
Heavenly father please protect us in these perilous times.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by MotorConnectz(m): 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
My fellow human beings you can see that we all need to be prayerful. These victims like us saw 2015 only to enter 2016 to die. This life seems to be a marathon from year to year. Passing a year is like passing through a lap. Not everyone will make the next lap and those who do eventually make a lap might not make the next. It's so unfortunate that people die more at the early and late stages of the year. So many people have died this early stage of this year 2016 and watch during the ending of the year you will hear many more. Some of these guys must have heard of the minister of labour and employment death and felt remorseful not knowing they will be next. Another one has happened or will happen and we will hear about it maybe tomorrow or next. May the good LORD have mercy on us all and also guide and protect us.

May the souls of the departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by hischoice(m): 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
Nothing mysterious is happening lately as some folks might be quick to point out.
But the truth is that drivers are becoming increasingly more absent-minded.
And for that, I blame prevailing economic situation.

"Pikin never chop, school fees dey there, wife might be sleeping with Papa Chuckwudi next door to get small change."

Any observant person would realize that men suddenly make huge sighs these days. "Huuuuuuuuum"

These are not very good times.

5 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by looseweight: 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
OMG!!!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by BIGTinfotech: 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
My goodness!!!

One of the few horrific ways to die.

Just look at the way one of them was trying to open the door. cry

5 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by slowbreeze(f): 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
OMG!!! accidents dese days...Rip to d dead.God save us..
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by tambivi(m): 4:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
JESUS!!!!!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by Pianoman1(m): 4:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
nawa ooo
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by Kcxee(m): 4:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
my good console their families...... NB......it is a privilege to be alive.....am telling you.....RIP to dead......more peace us alive.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by honfreeman(m): 4:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
buhari why?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by missstella(f): 4:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
Omg Rip to d dead This shall never be our portion in Jesus Name Amen

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by koligs: 4:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
R.I.P to the deceased...

Lord I pray for the grace to die holy in jesus name
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by koligs: 4:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
richidinho:
buhari sef

So many insane people on Nairaland.
Okworigeorge:
See suya

Birds of the same feather

9 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by Delimama(f): 4:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
God have mercy, this evil will notsee me and my family in Jesus name Amen
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by kawkab: 4:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
When we drive in our roads, we defy all logic, common sense and rules that governs driving, people over speed as if they have an appointment with satan. The big trucks put on so many lights that you find it difficult to see properly in the night. We believe that God would guide us (in Jesus name, Insah Allah) We forget that God can do everything but he will not do everything. He will not do what he has given us power to do for ourselves.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by Kaykay(m): 4:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
We are more of people that are rushing to NOWHERE, the truck driver, the commercial driver just like we want a short cut to everything in life. Nigerians, life has no duplicate, let us be careful and patient we will get there....wherever our destination.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by Edunwa302(m): 4:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
Lakayanah:
Heavenly father please protect us in these perilous times.
Amen indeed perilous time

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by knightsTempler: 4:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
Damn!!!! angry cry
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by delazore(m): 4:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hmmm embarassed vanity life, people are just dieing like flies, may their soul rest in peace
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by samplegirl(f): 4:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
Nna eh, when do we hope to hear good stories since Buhari took over?

Has God abandoned us?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by hollawuyi2013(m): 4:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
Accident here and there. God come and take control in Jesus name.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by Trendy247: 4:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
Omg.. This is really sad.
God save us...

This naija customized 18 seater bus is very dangerous considering d fact that passengers are just packed in like sardine.. No space or whatsoever..

Even if the bus didn't burst into flames, I don't think they would've stil survived it.

My their souls rest in peace.

Last To Comment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What "OP" Stands For? / Look At The Snake Killed By My Friend Today / Is It Too Late To Know How To Do This As A Young Man Like Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.