Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,433 members, 7,800,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Aa Sisters, Cool Down For Jesus! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Aa Sisters, Cool Down For Jesus! (1014 Views)

[deleted] / A Nairalander With His Beautiful Sisters. / Hello My Sisters And Brothers Of Nigeria, I'm Finally United With You All! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aa Sisters, Cool Down For Jesus! by udeycraze1(m): 2:15am On Jul 17, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tU4fB9nUgc&feature=fvw
My AA sister raking. . .lol. I see her point sha
It was kinda funny when she was like "I am gonna get these motherfuckers" and right after that sentence she was like am generally a nice person, lmao.Speakin of dramatic irony grin grin grin
The gal reminds me of the actress in "the orginial king of comedies" The obessesive one that acted alongside Robert De niro. She has some of Tyler perry's Madea in her as well
Re: Aa Sisters, Cool Down For Jesus! by chiejik(f): 8:40am On Jul 17, 2009
meaningless
Re: Aa Sisters, Cool Down For Jesus! by udeycraze1(m): 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2009
Sweetie the problem is with ur IQ, and perhaps you computer skills. Btw you need to be exposed to the world of literature/movies e.t.c(basically the real word) to understand. I see you can barely even construct a full sentence in english, so its probably not ma fault that you find it meaningless. grin grin grin
winkNo hard feelings, strive to make your vocabulary rich and offcourse read more, watch movies(basicly, just get a life) grin
Re: Aa Sisters, Cool Down For Jesus! by dominique(f): 10:28am On Jul 18, 2009
chiejik:

meaningless

seconded tongue
Re: Aa Sisters, Cool Down For Jesus! by MrCrackles(m): 10:33am On Jul 18, 2009
What a senseless thread. . . . . . .
Re: Aa Sisters, Cool Down For Jesus! by cold(m): 10:52am On Jul 18, 2009
udeycraze?:

Sweetie the problem is with ur IQ, and perhaps you computer skillss. Btw you need to exposed to the world of literature/movies e.t.c(basically the real word) to understand. I see you can barely even construct a full sentence in english, so its probably not ma fault that you find it meaningless. grin grin grin
winkNo hard feelings, strive to make you vocabulary rich and offcourse read more, watch movies(basicly, just get a life) grin

I did enjoy the video grin,but then again what's all this gibberish you just typed about IQs and computer skills, isn't it ludacris you're deprecating someone for not being able to construct a full sentence when all you did was exhibit your O level 'Eze goes to school' grammer skills. I think it's you that needs an IQ upgrade.
Re: Aa Sisters, Cool Down For Jesus! by dominique(f): 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2009
cold:

I did enjoy the video grin,but then again what's all this gibberish you just typed about IQs and computer skills,isn't it ludacris you're deprecating someone for not being able to construct a full sentence when all you did was exhibit your O level 'Eze goes to school' grammer skills. I think it's you that needs an IQ upgrade.

abi o!
Re: Aa Sisters, Cool Down For Jesus! by udeycraze1(m): 11:13pm On Jul 19, 2009
MrCrackles:

What a senseless thread. . . . . . .

*yawning*

cold:

I did enjoy the video grin,but then again what's all this gibberish you just typed about IQs and computer skills, isn't it ludacris you're deprecating someone for not being able to construct a full sentence when all you did was exhibit your O level 'Eze goes to school' grammer skills. I think it's you that needs an IQ upgrade.

You are probably right cheesy cheesy cheesy We both need an IQ upgrade. grin grin
While you are at it, you might wanna consider a face lift as well grin grin wink
Re: Aa Sisters, Cool Down For Jesus! by HC: 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2009
senseless, What a username!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Curse a lot And are rude to each other. / . / Greeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.