Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,100 members, 7,807,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

The Biggest & Most Popular Photoshop Course - Graphics/Video Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics/Video Market / The Biggest & Most Popular Photoshop Course (1144 Views)

Photoshop Video tutorials 2018 Learn how to use Photoshop for FREE / CONFUSE!!!! Spot The Photoshop Mistakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Biggest & Most Popular Photoshop Course by jenykaris(f): 3:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
110+ PHOTOSHOP LESSONS " Making Photoshop Fun & Easy "
All Work Materials are provided & ready for you to download
No Prior Photoshop knowledge needed "Guaranteed"

ARE YOU STRUGGLING WITH ADOBE PHOTOSHOP?

AND MASSIVELY WANT TO IMPROVE?
AND DO IT EASILY AND INSTANTLY?
AND WITH NO PRIOR PHOTOSHOP KNOWLEDGE?

--------------------------- " Then this course is for you " -------------------------------

What This Course Entails:

You will be taught how to get into photoshop, so don't worry if you don't have prior experience with photoshop or other plugins.

All my photoshop instructions form part of a comprehensive guide that can help you to accomplish your goals by applying these skills.

Are you a freelancer, a Graphic artist, An Architect, an Illustrator, a Photographer or you just want to learn a new skill, then you definitely need these complete photoshop tutorials

Whether you have previous experience with photoshop or not, it doesn't matter. Apply your knowledge for half an hour a day and you could be making huge improvements or even extra cash, just like me.

You'll learn

How to become a photoshop expert "Guaranteed"
How to improve your photoshop skills dramatically
Understand all photoshop basics and go beyond
Learn more than 50+ different photoshop techniques
How to get work done, quicker in photoshop
How to go beyond the level of intermediate photoshop user
How to use photoshop in order to retouch Cars
How to use photoshop in order to retouch Portraits
How to use photoshop in order to retouch Beauty & Fashion
How to use photoshop in order to retouch your personal work
How to create amazing color casts and color grades
How to install, work and understand photoshop plugins
Learn about photoshop secrets techniques
... and much, much more!

kindly send me an email with your phone number and i will add you to a whatsapp group if interested in getting this course- i assure you it will be worth your time. or you can drop your phone number here if you dont mind.
jenykaris @ yahoo . com

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest & Most Popular Photoshop Course by oduz: 7:07am On Aug 21, 2016
Kudos OP

Nice effort
Re: The Biggest & Most Popular Photoshop Course by doctorgold(m): 2:57am On Aug 25, 2016
jenykaris:

--------------------------- " Then this course is for you " -------------------------------

You will be taught how to get into photoshop, so don't worry if you don't have prior experience with photoshop or other plugins.

All my photoshop instructions form part of a comprehensive guide that can help you to accomplish your goals by applying these skills.

Are you a freelancer, a Graphic artist, An Architect, an Illustrator, a Photographer or you just want to learn a new skill, then you definitely need these complete photoshop tutorials

Whether you have previous experience with photoshop or not, it doesn't matter. Apply your knowledge for half an hour a day and you could be making huge improvements or even extra cash, just like me.

You'll learn

... and much, much more!

kindly send me an email with your phone number and i will add you to a whatsapp group if interested in getting this course- i assure you it will be worth your time. or you can drop your phone number here if you dont mind.
jenykaris @ yahoo . com

Re: The Biggest & Most Popular Photoshop Course by maajin007(m): 8:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
Re: The Biggest & Most Popular Photoshop Course by Nobody: 2:02am On May 29, 2017
I know it's late but pls add me- 07039479206
Re: The Biggest & Most Popular Photoshop Course by OGYD: 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
Pls I need it ooo add me 08128778602
Re: The Biggest & Most Popular Photoshop Course by Taiwo20(m): 5:14am On Aug 24, 2017
jenykaris:

You'll learn

... and much, much more!

jenykaris @ yahoo . com

interested
vittutaiwo@yahoo.com
Re: The Biggest & Most Popular Photoshop Course by ONWARDBABA: 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
vicdrawar@gmail.com
Re: The Biggest & Most Popular Photoshop Course by naptu2: 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
ONWARDBABA:
vicdrawar@gmail.com

Where is the birthday cake?

1 Like

Re: The Biggest & Most Popular Photoshop Course by Taiwo20(m): 6:48am On Sep 02, 2017
jenykaris:

You'll learn

... and much, much more!

jenykaris @ yahoo . com

doctorty4real@yahoo.com

Re: The Biggest & Most Popular Photoshop Course by dantenny(m): 6:39am On Jul 27, 2018
Re: The Biggest & Most Popular Photoshop Course by dantenny(m): 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
07036437724 add me up
Re: The Biggest & Most Popular Photoshop Course by dantenny(m): 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2018
I want in plz add me. 07036437724

(1) (Reply)

7d For Sale At Reasonable Price With Sungun Light, 2batteries, 2x 32g Cf Card / 28-300mm Lens With Lens Hood And Filter For Canon Dslr, 7d,40d, 60d Etc / Fair Used Red Heads Lights, Dslr Monitor, And Tokina 11-16mm Lens Wanted For Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.