Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Help My PC Has Been Diagnosing Since - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help My PC Has Been Diagnosing Since (716 Views)

Need Help Reformating My PC Myself / How To Know That Your Pc Has Been Hacked / I'm Trying To Install PES 2016 On My PC, It's Displaying This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My PC Has Been Diagnosing Since by chidiezeh(m): 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
my PC has been diagnosing since it refuse to boot... what can I do please
Re: Help My PC Has Been Diagnosing Since by shawlxAk(m): 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
After failing to diagnose, doesn't it present you with other options?

chidiezeh:
my PC has been diagnosing since it refuse to boot... what can I do please
Re: Help My PC Has Been Diagnosing Since by chidiezeh(m): 5:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
shawlxAk:
After failing to diagnose, doesn't it present you with other options?

no... it's just continue diagnosing without any response for long
Re: Help My PC Has Been Diagnosing Since by shawlxAk(m): 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
Long-press the power button to turn it off. Power it on again and see what happens.

chidiezeh:

no... it's just continue diagnosing without any response for long
Re: Help My PC Has Been Diagnosing Since by chidiezeh(m): 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
[quote author=shawlxAk post=43564827]Long-press the power button to turn it off. Power it on again and see what happens.

[/quote

still same thing
Re: Help My PC Has Been Diagnosing Since by shawlxAk(m): 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
You need to boot the computer from a Windows installation CD/DVD and choose Repair Your Computer. You can start by performing a startup repair. If that doesn't work, try System Restore.

[quote author=chidiezeh post=43566483][/quote]
Re: Help My PC Has Been Diagnosing Since by chidiezeh(m): 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
shawlxAk:
You need to boot the computer from a Windows installation CD/DVD and choose Repair Your Computer. You can start by performing a startup repair. If that doesn't work, try System Restore.

how can I do the system restore?... because booting to system recovery..it refuse... still diagnosing
Re: Help My PC Has Been Diagnosing Since by shawlxAk(m): 10:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
I just told you, boot the PC from a Windows installation CD/DVD. Choose your language and keyboard settings and then click Repair Your Computer.

You will find recovery options such as System Restore there. If you're not sure how to go about it, consult an engineer near you. Or msg me on Whatsapp and I'll walk you through.

chidiezeh:

how can I do the system restore?... because booting to system recovery..it refuse... still diagnosing

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used External DVD Rom / Pls Aw Much Do They Repair HP Laptop Screen / Anyone With Lenovo G580 Keyboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.