Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,595 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Mile 12 Saga: Hilarious But True (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mile 12 Saga: Hilarious But True (photo) (6649 Views)

June 12 Saga: I Warned Abiola Not To Declare Himself President —anenih / Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mile 12 Saga: Hilarious But True (photo) by DaFlash: 8:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
Adelaide2:

Wetie wetie will start and end in the West; and Yorubas will be worse off for it. You stoke the ember, you get the flame.
I f you think mile12 is the end of that crisis then you are wrong. Do you think the yorubas just fight and forget? This just an eye opener for them to know all their enermies, locations and how they operate(from eye witness -"soldiers and police shielding the hausas doing the attack"wink plus how to counter them. they have gone back to the table to restrategise on how to have an upper hand when a similar event occurs.
Re: Mile 12 Saga: Hilarious But True (photo) by sirklin(m): 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
DaFlash:
I f you think mile12 is the end of that crisis then you are wrong. Do you think the yorubas just fight and forget? This just an eye opener for them to know all their enermies, locations and how they operate(from eye witness -"soldiers and police shielding the hausas doing the attack"wink plus how to counter them. they have gone back to the table to restrategise on how to have an upper hand when a similar event occurs.

You just confirmed that yorubas are cowards. Which Kain restrategizing

2 Likes

Re: Mile 12 Saga: Hilarious But True (photo) by VANHELLSING: 9:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
DaFlash:
Oh u are waiting till another round of yoruba massacre before u u retaliate? Pathetic from the acclaimed sufersticated tribe. If i were u i will go on hiding like the lily livered and cyberspace warriors like cleverly aka ngeneukwenu, superstar, ibedun, areas, gbawe, Bluetooth, demdem, oduavangard, mayoroflagos, ilugunboy and the rest of online chest beaters from Southwest

4 Likes

Re: Mile 12 Saga: Hilarious But True (photo) by DaFlash: 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
sirklin:

If you don experience conflit you go know watin i mean. From eye witness "police and soldiers were shielding the hausas during the attack" now tell me if is wise to face well armed and trained men in street fight. You think that everything is just attack,,attack,,attack without thinking of ambush, outgunning yourselve in street battle, even boko boys, isis, all armies and militia groups dey restrategize in conflit when dem they take too much damage. We no be ipads wey dey die like headless fowl. Na pesin way know go sabi watin i dey yan.

1 Like

Re: Mile 12 Saga: Hilarious But True (photo) by Demslayers: 10:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
[s]
VANHELLSING:
Oh u are waiting till another round of yoruba massacre before u u retaliate? Pathetic from the acclaimed sufersticated tribe. If i were u i will go on hiding like the lily livered and cyberspace warriors like cleverly aka ngeneukwenu, superstar, ibedun, areas, gbawe, Bluetooth, demdem, oduavangard, mayoroflagos, ilugunboy and the rest of online chest beaters from Southwest
[/s]

Typical akpu man, what have you done about those killed in Enugu and your women raped in Ebonyi and Imo. 19 were slaughtered last month while Igala have finish you all in Anambra but you are online making noise. You truly have no shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mile 12 Saga: Hilarious But True (photo) by Tinubutoto: 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
Mjshexy:
We don't need all this ethnicity & tribalism, we must learn to give peace a chance & give room for tolerance if not we would have failed our unborn generation. God bless us all smiley
u didn't say all ds when yo mumu Oba Akiolu said he is going to dispose Emeka into the lagoon. hypocrisy on d rise
Re: Mile 12 Saga: Hilarious But True (photo) by Duru1(m): 10:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
Mjshexy:
We don't need all this ethnicity & tribalism, we must learn to give peace a chance & give room for tolerance if not we would have failed our unborn generation. God bless us all smiley

Believe me, Nigerians need ethnical distinction & tribalism to create a good and flourishing society apart from each other. Nigeria is a zoo.

1 Like

Re: Mile 12 Saga: Hilarious But True (photo) by Duru1(m): 10:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
sirklin:
Nigerians should look beyond tribalism!

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/3471439_fbimg1457364032574_jpegc5d55fd4dd32c39f21afa9aec8014e45

This is philosophically classic.
Re: Mile 12 Saga: Hilarious But True (photo) by VANHELLSING: 10:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
Re: Mile 12 Saga: Hilarious But True (photo) by VANHELLSING: 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
Demslayers:
[s][/s]

Typical akpu man, what have you done about those killed in Enugu and your women raped in Ebonyi and Imo. 19 were slaughtered last month while Igala have finish you all in Anambra but you are online making noise. You truly have no shame
As expected, shameless coward that ran to oshogbo while his people were been decimated by ordinary immigrant abokiis.
Tribe of cowards

2 Likes

Re: Mile 12 Saga: Hilarious But True (photo) by Tinubutoto: 10:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
eunisam:
Never look down on ANYBODY; except u are ADMIRING THEIR SHOES
pls stop quoting the Hero of AFRICA DEMOCRACY inside this yo useless topic
Re: Mile 12 Saga: Hilarious But True (photo) by ashjay001(m): 10:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
LadyExcellency:

It is bravery that kept Emeka while cowardice is what is pursuing Ola.

Ola is definitely a coward to have run away from his abode for fear of being lynched by migrants when brave Emeka is safely enjoying his peace at home.

Emeka abandoned his home and ran to Ola's home, and is assisting Ola in developing his home.

Now Musa, who is also assisting Ola in developing his home is having issues with Ola, and Ola is expected to run to Emeka's abandoned and under-developed home?

The federal allocation to Ola's home knocks out d federal allocation to Musa n Emeka's home, yet Ola is expected to abandon his home to Musa n Emeka and then run to seek succour in Emeka's home?

Cele tan yin! When d push becomes a shove, then we will see what we will see!
Re: Mile 12 Saga: Hilarious But True (photo) by ashjay001(m): 10:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
LadyExcellency:

It is bravery that kept Emeka while cowardice is what is pursuing Ola.

Ola is definitely a coward to have run away from his abode for fear of being lynched by migrants when brave Emeka is safely enjoying his peace at home.

Emeka abandoned his home and ran to Ola's home, and is assisting Ola in developing his home.

Now Musa, who is also assisting Ola in developing his home is having issues with Ola, and Ola is expected to run to Emeka's abandoned and under-developed home?

The federal allocation to Ola's home knocks out d federal allocation to Musa n Emeka's home, yet Ola is expected to abandon his home to Musa n Emeka and then run to seek succour in Emeka's home?

Cele tan yin! When d push becomes a shove, then we will see what we will see!

Ola has been practising democracy before d coming of the whiteman, don't mistaken democratic values for cowardice and d last time Emeka tried laying claim to his own home, it was Ola that brought him to his knees!
Re: Mile 12 Saga: Hilarious But True (photo) by Demslayers: 11:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
VANHELLSING:

As expected, shameless coward that ran to oshogbo while his people were been decimated by ordinary immigrant abokiis.
Tribe of cowards

I am not ojukwu that ran away to Abidjan, you will do well if you face the fulani killing you in Ebonyi and Enugu. 19 flat head were killed last month while yam legged women were raped by the dirty herdsmen, its a shame you are ranting online.

Tribe of cocaine smugglers, cowards and chest beaters.

1 Like

Re: Mile 12 Saga: Hilarious But True (photo) by flokii: 2:04am On Mar 08, 2016
sirklin:
Nigerians should look beyond tribalism!

grin grin grin cheesy grin

VERY FUNNY grin cheesy. INFACT LAFF DON KILL ME DIE..

Happy now?
Re: Mile 12 Saga: Hilarious But True (photo) by Nobody: 4:49am On Mar 08, 2016
Demslayers:
[s][/s]

I am in Anambra, so tell me when Igala finished us all in Anambra. I am listening. Typical yoruba agent of discord.
Re: Mile 12 Saga: Hilarious But True (photo) by opribo(m): 4:57am On Mar 08, 2016
Ndigbo we must never allow any aboki threaten us anywhere in ibo soil, it is an abomination.
They should just respect themselves that's all else we ugbunigwe their small heads.
Re: Mile 12 Saga: Hilarious But True (photo) by Mjshexy(f): 6:38am On Mar 08, 2016
Tinubutoto:

u didn't say all ds when yo mumu Oba Akiolu said he is going to dispose Emeka into the lagoon. hypocrisy on d rise
For ur info, i was never in support of that & even clamored for d Oba to apologize 4 his statement, u don't just come out & start judging people u knw nothing about..Peace
Re: Mile 12 Saga: Hilarious But True (photo) by chigoizie7(m): 8:15am On Mar 08, 2016
sirklin:

Lol, what about the previous attacks? Didn't they learn anything from that?

All these people know how to do best is open those large smelly mouths and shout anyhow.
Re: Mile 12 Saga: Hilarious But True (photo) by Demslayers: 10:41am On Mar 08, 2016
ikennaf1:

I am in Anambra, so tell me when Igala finished us all in Anambra. I am listening. Typical yoruba agent of discord.

Shut up your smelly mouth, keep asking dumb question online. Akpu eating savages from the sad beast.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! / 850 PDP, PRP Members Defect To APC In Zaria / Zone NASS Offices According To Geopolitical Zones, Groups Advises APC Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.