Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident (72822 Views)

Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) / Photos Of Ocholi's Children At His Service Of Songs / Punch Used Picture Of Nancy-Reagan As That Of Ocholi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident by Integrityfarms(m): 11:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
pythonkid:

This phrase make no sense.. What's even the meaning of more equal?

You have one head, two eyes and two ears just like PMB! ARE you both treated equally?? Who is more equal
Re: 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident by deolu2000(m): 11:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
psquaret:
That accident look more like a setup for me
please enlighten me, a SUV blewout its tire on motion and somersaulted and people died, please where is the setup here, i will appreciate you explanation.
Re: 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident by twerky(f): 11:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
Stelvin101:
I am not being a sadist. Until today nobody thought of these two people who died along that Minister abi Senate. Nobody gives a fvck about him and whoever said he was a great lost to Nigeria, i have just four words for you "Go and join him". RIP to these two unknown, to me their life is more of value that Ocholi. Quote me and die
i quote u not to die but because ur message makes sense.
In ur voice.. RIP to these poor gentlemen
Re: 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
brownjulie:
ehwoh!!! my father my father, maje ki n rin lojo tebi npono in Jesus name Amen

stop misyarning
Re: 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident by linearity: 11:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
Integrityfarms:

All men are born equal but some grew up more equal than the others

Are you for real? I know that, in the eyes of God, all men/women are born equal....but common, some have it all set for them right from birth...that is why you should hustle so that, your kids will not have it as tough as you did.
Re: 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 08, 2016
phayvoursky:
MY CONDOLENCES TO THE FAMILY OF THE DECEASED ONES.

BUT THIS STORY SUPPOSE DON CLOSE BY NOW, ABI NA BECAUSE MINISTER AND HIM FAMILY DE INVOLVED?

WHAT ABOUT THE COUNTLESS LIVES THAT HAVE BEEN LOST ALONG IBADAN EXPRESSWAY?

WHO GIVES A HOOT ABOUT THOSE LOST LIVES.

ABEG LIFE MUST GO AND BETTER THREADS SHOULD BE CREATED.
I lost one of my uncle that based in Gombe by road accident. He died the day the former deputy govnor of Gombe die. They both died on road accident. I was mournin my uncle while nigerians and the Gombe people was mournin dia deputy. So dat is the world we found ourslf. Wen sum1 dat s been elected or appointed in office die, i t dont longer touches me. The truth is that, the minster death is a steping stone for sum1. Sum1 die for Goodluck to cum in as the president.
Re: 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 08, 2016
psquaret:
That accident look more like a setup for me
The government is been setting Nigerians up on our highways since time immemorial.
Re: 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident by notoriousbabe: 1:48am On Mar 08, 2016
brownjulie:
ehwoh!!! my father my father, maje ki n rin lojo tebi npono in Jesus name Amen
stop speaking in tongues abi somebody dey do you kini kan ni
Re: 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident by edgecution(m): 2:13am On Mar 08, 2016
phayvoursky:
MY CONDOLENCES TO THE FAMILY OF THE DECEASED ONES.

BUT THIS STORY SUPPOSE DON CLOSE BY NOW, ABI NA BECAUSE MINISTER AND HIM FAMILY DE INVOLVED?

WHAT ABOUT THE COUNTLESS LIVES THAT HAVE BEEN LOST ALONG IBADAN EXPRESSWAY?

WHO GIVES A HOOT ABOUT THOSE LOST LIVES.

ABEG LIFE MUST GO AND BETTER THREADS SHOULD BE CREATED.

Oga chill... that's how life is. It's like this all over the world. If na Yankee sef e go pass this one .

1 Like

Re: 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident by VickyRotex(f): 2:58am On Mar 08, 2016
aluko360:
Even the dead get class.

They all died in the same vehicle but the Minster and his family were transported with an ambulance while others were dumped at the back of Hiilux.

RIP

That's his son in white.

1 Like

Re: 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident by VickyRotex(f): 3:01am On Mar 08, 2016
seunny4lif:
sad
Sad but true
Na becos he is a politician while other are nobody angry
And dats the problem in Africa
Look at the way they dumped two human being at the back of hinux just becos they are not politicians cry

His son is also in the truck.
Re: 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident by VickyRotex(f): 3:05am On Mar 08, 2016
Stelvin101:
I am not being a sadist. Until today nobody thought of these two people who died along that Minister abi Senate. Nobody gives a fvck about him and whoever said he was a great lost to Nigeria, i have just four words for you "Go and join him". RIP to these two unknown, to me their life is more of value that Ocholi. Quote me and die

You better dont allow the media mislead you. That's his son in white.
Re: 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident by 41lady(m): 3:38am On Mar 08, 2016
R.I.P to the death.
Re: 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident by Edmanpumpin(m): 4:27am On Mar 08, 2016
This Pic is not related to the Ocholi accident. MOD should pull this down and close the thread.
Re: 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident by herald9: 4:44am On Mar 08, 2016
Re: 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident by JoaHynppes(m): 5:03am On Mar 08, 2016
Yoo!
Re: 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident by 989900: 6:07am On Mar 08, 2016
This picture does not show respect to the dead.
Re: 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident by Ikpewe: 6:30am On Mar 08, 2016
The accident is just a setup,Akpabio style of killing. If Akpabio was involved in the setup I won't be surprise.
Re: 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident by Collins2028(m): 6:32am On Mar 08, 2016
tongue it's well with their soul. God prepare a place 4 them in ur bosom. Aman
Re: 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident by airex(m): 6:36am On Mar 08, 2016
Integrityfarms:

Careless statement! Sick mentality!
Re: 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident by Tellemall: 6:44am On Mar 08, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
DAAAAAMMMNNNNNN DANIEL....BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THEM WHITE VANS...THIRSTY MAN, THIRSTY wink

Now, I hope the Senate will order Chevrolets as the ofgicial car...you cant trust The Asian and African brands...#BuyAMERICAN cool

You sound like a fan girl.
Re: 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident by Tellemall: 6:47am On Mar 08, 2016
ikukuhero:
Guys, we all shall someday, either through death or rapture, depart this sinful world. Just one question please. Where will your soul dwell thereafter? "It is appointed unto men once to die, after death lies judgement" ( Hebrews 9:26). Is your heart right with God?

Is YOUR heart right with God?
Re: 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident by YaksonFCA(m): 6:48am On Mar 08, 2016
RIP
Re: 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident by james1(m): 6:54am On Mar 08, 2016
This is a serious loss to the ocholi family.
One can't even begin to think of the effect on the remaining children but above all thank God the entire family didn't make that trip.
Re: 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:12am On Mar 08, 2016
chimere66:
See Photos Of 2 Other Victims Killed In The Accident That Killed James Ocholi)

See below bodies of two more victims who lost their lives in the accident that claimed lives of of the Minister of Labor and Employment, James Ocholi, his wife and his son.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/graphic-photo-dead-bodies-from-crash.html

RIP to them
Re: 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident by gidjah(m): 7:12am On Mar 08, 2016
Integrityfarms:

ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL.......ABI?
Re: 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident by ilyas26(m): 7:13am On Mar 08, 2016
The guy with the mustache is the minister's son
Re: 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident by Ibro2005: 7:17am On Mar 08, 2016
aluko360:
Even the dead get class.

They all died in the same vehicle but the Minster and his family were transported with an ambulance while others were dumped at the back of Hiilux.

RIP

No they are security in another car which jam
Re: 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident by brownjulie(f): 7:23am On Mar 08, 2016
notoriousbabe:
stop speaking in tongues abi somebody dey do you kini kan ni
grin ko le ye ee
Re: 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident by brownjulie(f): 7:25am On Mar 08, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:

stop misyarning
Alfa ko le ye o
Re: 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:36am On Mar 08, 2016
brownjulie:
Alfa ko le ye o

back to sender
Re: 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident by aluko360(m): 7:36am On Mar 08, 2016
Ibro2005:

No they are security in another car which jam

Being security/aides doesn't mean that they should be transported like that.

Atleast they are humans too.

I was surprised when I saw that the corpse 0f the minister was moved in a FRSC branded ambulance because the norm is to pack accident victims at the back of their vans.

Does it mean that the ambulances are meant for ViPs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) / Buhari Protected By US Female Secret Service Agent In New York. Photos / #istandwithnigeria; Hilarious Photo Of The Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.