Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,362 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:09 PM

Witches Now Want To Have Money And Send Their Children To School - Ooni - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Witches Now Want To Have Money And Send Their Children To School - Ooni (620 Views)

Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) / Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has / Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Witches Now Want To Have Money And Send Their Children To School - Ooni by DrLee(m): 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi Ojaja II says there are no more witches in Ile-Ife. The Ooni said this while receiving members of an ile-ife socio-cultural group known as Ife Klub 1 in his palace yesterday March 6th.

He said sons and daughters of Ile-Ife who have hitherto been scared of investing in their hometown over fear of witches and wizards destroying their investments, should not entertain such fears again as there are no more witches in the town:
“This Klub worked with my last two predecessors and is now working with me, so by the grace of God it will never disintegrate. I must stress to you all that the wellbeing of Ile-ife is paramount to me because we are like the proverbial white chicken who doesn’t appreciate its value. Whereas, it is in its home that the chicken is not highly regarded, it is highly valued abroad.
God himself resides in Ile-Ife and that is the truth. There are many Ife sons and daughters who the land has blessed but they abandon their roots. They say there are witches in Ile-Ife that kill children, or that if they establish businesses at home, witches won’t allow them to prosper.
There are no witches here that will disturb anybody anymore. They now want to have money and send their children to school too.”
The monarch appealed to his people to contribute towards the development of the kingdom, saying he is putting in his best to ensure that Ile-Ife becomes a leading tourist destination.
"Some are making money in Ife, yet they don’t contribute anything to its development, rather they take their monies to Ibadan, Ilesha, Lagos, London and America. The Almighty has restored Ile-Ife’s glory and we must not let it go dim. So many people of Ife origin have refused to come back home and this is why we are making concerted efforts to put many things in place to attract them"he said

Source: http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/03/no-more-witches-in-ile-ife-ooni-of-ife.html?m=1

I no fit laugh o cheesy Civilisation don dey touch everybody.
Re: Witches Now Want To Have Money And Send Their Children To School - Ooni by Airforce1(m): 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ok we Don hear

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Shay & Sound Sultan Share Fresh Selfie / PSQUARE back After 3 Months / Exclusive! P-square To Announce Official Break Up This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.