Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Neem(dogoyaro) Oil Now Available In Large Quantities(photos).call 08027500285 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Neem(dogoyaro) Oil Now Available In Large Quantities(photos).call 08027500285 (1098 Views)

Perfect Money Now Available From Pufftech Exchange / Large Quantities Of LDPE Scrap For Sale For Recycling Purposes / Neem(dogoyaro) Oil Now Available In Large Quantities(photos).call 08027500285 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Neem(dogoyaro) Oil Now Available In Large Quantities(photos).call 08027500285 by Cee9(m): 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
One of the problem hindering agricultural development in Nigeria is pest and diseases control.Attacks of pest on crops either increases or decreases with respect to the area in which your farm is situated. The high cost of pesticides and insecticides has not only limited farmers from having access to them. This pesticides, herbicides etc have continued to increase the rate of acidity of our soil just like synthetic manures. life has thought me that there exist always, an alternative to any issue at hand. so in the cause of my research,i have come to understand the great effects of this neem oil which has long being and is still used both in agriculture and beauty care.Indians has being using this oil and other neem products for ages . I began my search for this great oil,the truth remains that theis oil is RELATIVELY SCARCE. i also decided to hear from people who have used the oil, the testimonies i got was amazing.. i will share some from time to time, including my own experiences.l.I will begin with agriculture and proceed to other area or may be i will open a thread on each section to discuss the importance of this oil with respect to the section.

NEEM IN AGRICULTURE
Do you know:

(1)neem oil is an insect repellant,kills and control it: original and undiluted neem oil kills insects in less than 10seconds once it touches the insect.That is one way of knowing original neem from groundnut oil

(2)neem(dogoyaro) do not have any toxic reactions,
so they are helpful in plant protection and management

(3) All the parts of neem(dogoyaro) like seed, flowers, bark, and leaf can be used
to produce high quality product

(4) Products derived from Neem(dogoyaro)
tree act as powerful Insect Growth Regulators (IGR) and also
help in controlling several nematodes and fungi. Neem products
reduce insects growth in crops and plants. Neem products are
used as neem insecticide

(5)Neem seed cake (residue
of neem seeds after oil extraction) when used for soil
amendment or added to soil, not only enriches the soil with
organic matter but also lowers nitrogen losses by inhibiting
nitrification. It also works as a nematicide.

(6)Neem leaves are also used in storage of grains

(7)unlike other form of pesticides, pests do not develop resistance to neem oil or its other product,..
(coolNeem Products acts as a pest reproduction controller
(9)Neem products are not harmful to useful insects such as bees, butterfly once they are not directly sprayed upon...
(10)Neem has a powerful active ingredent known as AZADIRACHTIN..The active ingredients has the ablity of controlling over 200 plus attack of pest of any specie...
pls drop your questions or place your order with us...Your farm glory is our major concern.... to be continue.... less the acidity of your sol today by using neem oil to control your pests
Re: Neem(dogoyaro) Oil Now Available In Large Quantities(photos).call 08027500285 by Cee9(m): 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
still Available

(1) (Reply)

Eleaf Istick Pico Kit, New Color Editions / DropShipping Solution-get The Most Powerful Wordpress Plugin For Dropship 35%OFF / Weblagos.com Web Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.