Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,726 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far (42378 Views)

Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna / Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna / INTRIGUING: A Kenyan Version Of Olajumoke, The Bread Seller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by Kolababe: 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
She looks so fab now, it's hard to believe she is uneducated...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/03/checkout-this-new-photo-of-olajumoke.html

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by Kolababe: 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by Dyt(f): 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
Carry am go FP

Smh

Beautiful BTW
So beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by Airforce1(m): 10:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
from a bread seller to a celebrity

Baba God I thank you for upgrading her.

I just pray she no dump her husband now that fortune/fame ha smiled at her.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by sexychacha(f): 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
Nice
Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
ooo nt again..... I tout we v forgotten ni

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by ademega(m): 10:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
not tired reading her stories

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by GMan650(m): 10:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
OP, she wasn't uneducated(semi-educated would have been better). She left school at Pry. 5.

Nice pose by the way

14 Likes

Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by pretydiva(f): 11:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
Naturally beautiful wink

8 Likes

Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by Flexherbal(m): 11:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
This is the handi-work of favour.

2 Likes

Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by nuelzy: 12:09am On Mar 08, 2016
d designer needs a query

1 Like

Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 08, 2016
Who is she, she looks like a baboon in white bag lipsrsealed Sorry am trolling.

4 Likes

Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by Nobody: 3:58am On Mar 08, 2016
this shit will hit fp

3 Likes

Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by Jaymima(f): 6:27am On Mar 08, 2016
This is really beautiful. It's hard to believe she's unlettered.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 08, 2016
Kolababe:
She looks so fab now, it's hard to believe she is uneducated...

educated or not, beauty is beauty.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by jaelz(m): 7:13am On Mar 08, 2016
Yup totally agree with you bro, nah now i just dey bliv say this her story fit be real

1 Like

Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by Nykirjuliette(m): 7:14am On Mar 08, 2016
Beautiful

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by Akshow: 7:42am On Mar 08, 2016
Lucky her

1 Like

Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by gasgenius(m): 7:59am On Mar 08, 2016
If u no like olajumoke story no open or comment for this thread Abeg

13 Likes

Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by redcliff: 7:59am On Mar 08, 2016
Airforce1:
from a bread seller to a celebrity

Baba God I thank you for upgrading her.

I just pray she no dump her husband now that fortune/fame ha smiled at her.

Must una always add something for una talk?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by ngmgeek(m): 7:59am On Mar 08, 2016
ok
Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by singlefade25(f): 7:59am On Mar 08, 2016
nice one

1 Like

Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by kennyman2000(m): 8:00am On Mar 08, 2016
chai
Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by adedam007(m): 8:03am On Mar 08, 2016
Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 08, 2016
this is so beautiful. I love the headgear
Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by Kreamie(m): 8:04am On Mar 08, 2016
This girl is Uggggggleee...We have to tell ourselves the truth

6 Likes

Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 08, 2016
upon all the heavy makup d gal still resemble ogbono

5 Likes

Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by solid3(m): 8:05am On Mar 08, 2016
She's now my new celebrity crush.

1 Like

Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by pretydiva(f): 8:05am On Mar 08, 2016
Her outfit is super dope kiss..me likey

1 Like

Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by driveiwe(m): 8:05am On Mar 08, 2016
Your case might not be same with Olajumoke's but God can meet u where ever u are.
Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by winkmart: 8:05am On Mar 08, 2016
This girl is simply balling.

She go don get like 1milllion Naira, shey

This is the modern Ladi Kwali, she will soon start to dey model for Givenchy, Gucci, D&G etc.

This is my year too as I don prophecy into her life. Amen

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House / "I Was Queried By My Pastor For Kissing Flavour" – Chidinma / Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.