Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? (48998 Views)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Isaacflow(m): 5:29am On Mar 08, 2016
Ladies dnt care bt big stomach wht they care abt is big and fat bank account, somebdy like obj they callin him baby baby baby despite the face n shape. (power of money)
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by HIPROFILE(m): 5:49am On Mar 08, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
because i am jobless. I need a job
Another bomb shell! Hahaha
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by chimmyluv90: 6:08am On Mar 08, 2016
I dnt even lyk guys wif packs,,,dey ar unattractive and luk hungry to me,,,,already hv gat flat tummy so.........
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Modenzy: 6:15am On Mar 08, 2016
tosyne2much:
At least somebody married Ambode/ Adams Oshiomole cheesy

oga Tosin. Hope you wil soon b a politician.
Nice answer
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by teasel: 6:21am On Mar 08, 2016
Lmao! @ the idiots trying to make themselves feel better by mentioning money. Y'all seem to forget that 99.9% of you will never really have money grin

The worst thing that can happen to any male is to be unintelligent, ugly and broke. Ugly face, Ugly body, Ugly character, ugly brain. This is what the majority of Nigerian males are. Yuck! Who wants that?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by justmenoni: 6:26am On Mar 08, 2016
Okorocha and Okon shey no be woman dem marry,op is high on gegemu,, just to counter and earlier post about women having stomachs dats bigger than someone expecting triplets grin cheesy grin wink

quote author=tosyne2much post=43570655] At least somebody married Ambode/ Adams Oshiomole cheesy [/quote]
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by seangy4konji: 6:30am On Mar 08, 2016
i know the question is for ladies but no sane man sits and watch his stomach grow big...

i drink beer a lot but i can still pull off my shirt in a public place...forget bank account cos Nigerian girls can follow gorilla to graveyard once they smell money but man to man?

you have to keep it tight..

60 sit ups 50 press ups with a long walk and cold water...sex...

you go fear tummy na.

it is discipline.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 08, 2016
Lol.
I am seeing someone mentioning Oshiomole and ambode, why not Otedola/Dangote. Otedola should be richer that Oshi/ambo yet he is fit and he has a wife too ba?

It's funny people can't eat what they tend to serve, try say you can't marry an HND holder and this same person will type a complete dissertation for you... talk about hypocrisy and not respecting people's choices. grin
Men with big tummies turn off lots of women, that she is married to you doesn't mean she is okay with it, she would still wish you had your good heart alongside Trey songz kinda body.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by desire222(f): 6:34am On Mar 08, 2016
Caringguy:
Team Six Packs grin grin
I checked ur profile, yes u are on the slim side, but I'm still looking for d six pack cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by sisisioge: 6:35am On Mar 08, 2016
Whew, I haven't seen a really preggers guy undressed grin it will be a sight to behold.

...but the one with the slightly protruding belly isn't bad...when he rocks your world everything about him is cool. We all have our insecurities.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by desire222(f): 6:37am On Mar 08, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Lol, but from ur monika, you've gotten a job already grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Nenye75(f): 6:43am On Mar 08, 2016
Holyfield1:
Hahahha counter thread
Ladies be tripping for guys with 6 packs, meanwhile their father is Bald, Short, Pot-bellied with ponmo lips grin grin grin
yea, its cause my mum was there to compliment him and thats why i manage to fine naa.. So the guy must not be pot bellied
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Trapnews: 6:45am On Mar 08, 2016
mimzy:
Okunrin sha grin : . See all d same set of guys criticizing ladies wv big tummies coming around to justify Guys wv d same ish... Diaris God ooo.

Back to d topic..well it depends on how big the protruding pregnancy belly is grin
Mimzy, Mimzy, Mimzy... How family?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by akanbiaa(m): 6:53am On Mar 08, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Can you bear your name added with APC written on your shirt in rivers state?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by ichommy(m): 6:55am On Mar 08, 2016
amokeme:
Funny enough I like guys with pot belle cheesy (ok, I don't mean the disgusting type o. There are some belle that looks cute cool) my friends think I weird... lol but honestly I do. I don't think I can date a slim guy... hanhan, I'm slim my bf/husband can't be slim na angry
I like big guys

shocked Fainted. U abi?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Leeeekeeee: 6:57am On Mar 08, 2016
flokii:

Are you sure that's ordinary pot belly?

Looks like nutrient defect of probably organ failure to me... #just saying

I can bet ur small intestine is ruptured with inflamed appendix

Na real wa..

Is that what killed a family member..
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:05am On Mar 08, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
I have seen "pregnant" dudes countless times. I wonder if they could be attracted to ladies in any way.

Ladies, can you date or marry guys with big stomach? cheesy

Too much of ''beer consumption'' is the cause. Simple
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by JustOzito(f): 7:15am On Mar 08, 2016
I use to like it until I saw my boyfriend's chest
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by amtaken(f): 7:19am On Mar 08, 2016
Imagine a heavily pregnant woman and her heavily pot-bellied man in bed together....

Just negodu lol.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Votukpa(m): 7:21am On Mar 08, 2016
YelloweWest:
Hell no!
I'm totally disgusted by a fat man.

Men really have no reason to be fat
They have higher metabolism than women plus fat burning enzymes while wen have fat producing enzymes

Men burn much more calories that women so they should not be fat

Fat producing enzymes?!

Lol.

You mean hormones, right. Fat producing HORMONES. It's actually fat STORING hormone and it's called INSULIN; and both men and women produce it. It is released by ur pancreas when you ingest carbs and sugars. The more of these you eat, the more fat you will store. LIPASE, on the other hand is a fat burning ENZYME and is produced in the small intestine or colon. It breaks down fat cell and converts it into energy through a process known as lypolysis. This happens in both men and women.

You are correct when u say men burn more calories than women. That's because men are more active than women. But this doesn't mean many women do not burn calories to the extent men do. To be less fat, one needs to burn calories regularly.

I guess we now know why women a fatter than men as u say.

In summary, both men and women can get fat. Thinking that men aren't supposed to get fat and that women are the ones prone to being fat is simply wrong.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 08, 2016
tosyne2much:
At least somebody married Ambode/ Adams Oshiomole and Seun Osewa cheesy
is Seun Osewa married undecided cry cry cry. It can't be cry cry cry cry
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by PoliticalThuG(m): 7:37am On Mar 08, 2016
akanbiaa:
Can you bear your name added with APC written on your shirt in rivers state?
ofcourse..

I am not a coward
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Excellentmind: 7:40am On Mar 08, 2016
Yes, history has shown that a man who cannot afford two square meals a day has no business getting a big stomach. It's developed in an advanced stage of life where one has settled down and begun to feed well. It's just natural and there is nothing anyone can do about it. Remember, a hungry man will never ever grow a pot belly!
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by PoliticalThuG(m): 7:40am On Mar 08, 2016
desire222:
Lol, but from ur monika, you've gotten a job already grin
my job got season. When the season of elections is over, i remain jobless cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by desire222(f): 7:46am On Mar 08, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
my job got season. When the season of elections is over, i remain jobless cheesy
You are right. I will start looking for a better employment for u.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by potbelly(m): 7:46am On Mar 08, 2016
tell them my brother, tell them cheesy
tommychow:
Really? We all know most Nigerian women care only about financial security.

And I'm beginning to think most Nigerian men are the product of how those women think. "Abi money is the only important thing to them. Infidelity? She go stay. Verbal, emotional and physical abuse? House and car dey, no wahala. Getting overweight? Wetin concyn am, money dey. 5-second sex? DSTV dey dere joor".

And these men will exactly live family-destructive, unhealthy, egotistic, sexist lives...since Nigerian women will manage.

So, potbelly is not a problem for majority of them. Don't worry, just get the money.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by PoliticalThuG(m): 7:49am On Mar 08, 2016
HARDDON:

Farce!

Richest men take kare of their bodies more! N dey exercise like an hour early hours of d day.

We buy d gym home!

the pic though cheesy.. He hardly see his rod
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 8:09am On Mar 08, 2016
mimzy:
Okunrin sha grin : . See all d same set of guys criticizing ladies wv big tummies coming around to justify Guys wv d same ish... Diaris God ooo.

Back to d topic..well it depends on how big the protruding pregnancy belly is grin
Babe abeg no bring girls own enta dis mata. Guys fit come out say na beer they cause their own, wetin dey cause una own?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 08, 2016
Ladies are only attracted to guys with money and power doesnt matter if they re ugly, pot bellied, dark skin or have bad breath, let them have the cash and the ladies will deal. cool
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by gbayi4real(m): 8:14am On Mar 08, 2016
Na one pack dey reign now
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by HoneySwag(f): 8:22am On Mar 08, 2016
My gf loves my amusement pack.. And she is hotter than u..
What an irony.. That u have a choice is hilarious

hmmm ur gf maybe hotter than me no qualms bt am beautiful than her! and I av a choice,yes, cos am not desperate for a man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Should I Forgive Her?? / Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS / Man Looking As Ladies Eat (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.