Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? (114328 Views)

Cash Point Officers At Shoprite / Vacancy At Shoprite / Shoprite Nigeria Recruitment 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by petiteee(f): 6:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
Kro1:

That email address is the pool from where all candidates get called for interviews, subject to available job positions.

Please note that two key parameters used by Shoprite in recruiting are the candidate's proximity (location) to the particular branch and work experience relevant to the job position.

The probability of getting employed in an existing store is 50/50. The company usually post internal advert on a job to enable interested staff compete for such. Invariably, if there's no one fit for the role internally, then the company looks outside for prospective candidates.

Let me know if you require any further information.

Enjoy
can you please list the positions one can apply for? Please
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by Prodigee: 6:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
bamiDee1:
A new shoprite building is ongoing behind Toll-gate hotel @bible college b/stop towards Sango ota. Now is the time to start asking quality Qs at that location from ppl as it's fresh start.

* I'll admonish you go there once a while and get contacts (although u know u av 2b careful of men who might wanna fun on ur intelligence).
* Be real, confident and sincere.
* Make sure you possess the best qualities to be employed
* Market yourself brilliantly (i.e, know what you want and present it very well)
* Be straightforward with the kinda job you wanna do there as many companies will rent stores/spaces (clarity of purpose). E.g Sales, Representative, Customer care for telecoms, e.t.c. the count is endless. Just figure out which is best you desire.
* Meet with those companies and clients and try your best to exchange contacts with them
* Be polite.

I pray and hope that they complete it any day soon in this year.

All the best and thank me later.
Bro i thought that mall being built at toll gate, sango otta is Palms Shopping mall?
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by goodieuzo: 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
Why these shoprite don't like pH city?they should enter now.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by nkemdi89(f): 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
minasota:
Shoprite building @ egbu road owerri....I have done my interview and was called for training......but ain't interested do"
Please link on how you go about it, need the job badly.
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by Kro1: 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2016
petiteee:

General Assistants (ND & SSCE)

Till Packers (ND & SSCE)

Merchandisers (ND & SSCE)

Clerks (ND)

Cashiers (ND)

Controllers (BSC, HND, ND with experience)

Sales Manager

Admin Manager

Branch Manager

Please note that at Shoprite, ND and SSCE are categorised together.

Ask me any other questions

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by Kro1: 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
Prodigee:
Bro i thought that mall being built at toll gate, sango otta is Palms Shopping mall?

Yes you are right.

We currently have The Palms Mall at Lekki and Ibadan (Ring Road)
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by Kro1: 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
goodieuzo:
Why these shoprite don't like pH city?they should enter now.

A lot of things are put into consideration before any Shoprite store is opened anywhere e.g. security, host community etc.

However, I'm sure that a store would soon be opened at PH, though it's not in 2016 plan
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by Prodigee: 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
Kro1:

Till Packers (ND & SSCE)

Clerks (ND)

Cashiers (ND)

Sales Manager

Admin Manager

Branch Manager

Nice reply bro. Please can you tell us more about the recruitment process? Like do they carry out the standard Test and then interview? Or they just invite qualified candidates for interview straight?
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by petiteee(f): 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
Kro1:

Till Packers (ND & SSCE)

Clerks (ND)

Cashiers (ND)

Sales Manager

Admin Manager

Branch Manager

so what can a BSc holder without experience apply for?
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by McTobe(m): 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
Kro1:

Till Packers (ND & SSCE)

Clerks (ND)

Cashiers (ND)

Sales Manager

Admin Manager

Branch Manager

I applied via that their email but did not get any invitation not minding that I have an experience in customers service with MTN & above all that shop rite(Owerri) is just like ten minutes walk from my house in federal housing Egbu road. I really wish I can get job there.
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by Latty88(f): 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
Franky826:

Print a beautiful flyer with short and comprehensive description of your product with beautiful pictures, make friends with any of sales rep or workers there not laborers and get them pass it to their manager for reviews. If you're lucky you might get at least a call(I hope product is unique). Although those south Africans love due process if at all it gets across to them who knows the might take it to south Africa for quality inspection undecided but still no harm in trying.

Again I hope you know selling your product in shoprite means shoprite? If you talking of selling your own product in the mall then you just have to meet with the mall managers and rent a store. Kapish? OK bye grin

Thanks alot. Am not renting,just to sell in shoprite.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by Kro1: 9:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
Prodigee:
Nice reply bro. Please can you tell us more about the recruitment process? Like do they carry out the standard Test and then interview? Or they just invite qualified candidates for interview straight?

Yea, just the normal test based on the position you're applying for. Then an oral interview...

I'm sure any sound and confident candidate can scale through
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by Kro1: 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
petiteee:

I mean an ND holder with relevant experience could be considered for that position along with BSC and HND holders
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by Kro1: 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2016
McTobe:
I applied via that their email but did not get any invitation not minding that I have an experience in customers service with MTN & above all that shop rite(Owerri) is just like ten minutes walk from my house in federal housing Egbu road. I really wish I can get job there.

Recruitment is always on-going, you might still receive a call soon

1 Like

Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by jude33084(m): 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
Kro1:

I presently work with Shoprite.

The above quoted comment is the best way of getting employed by the company.

However, please note that the recruitment process is a little bit long so you have to be patient. I got my employment letter about 3 months after the interview.

Best of luck....

Did you just send your cv to them without having any job position in mind?
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by jude33084(m): 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
McTobe:

Did you just send your cv to them without any position declared?

1 Like

Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by tunbebes(f): 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ikonz:
Currently handling a printing contract for the new shoprite here in Egbu, Owerri. I might be able to help link-up one or two nairalanders that dropped by my office, with a top personnel working there. No calls and dont ask for my number pls, just pm

I tried pm (ing) you but my network is bad. I'm a corper serving in Owerri but I will be through with service next month. Please, can you help a sis?
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by McTobe(m): 7:19am On Mar 09, 2016
jude33084:

Did you just send your cv to them without any position declared?
I did not declare any position
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by McTobe(m): 7:21am On Mar 09, 2016
Kro1:

Recruitment is always on-going, you might still receive a call soon
OK thank u
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by McTobe(m): 7:43am On Mar 09, 2016
fredchia:
send your Resume/CV to recruitmentng@shoprite.co.za
They don't accept CV/Resume in their vault anymore everything is now online.
don't want to drop my no here cos a lot of people will kill me with mesages,calls and beg for help.
But dat email enough .
Boss a mail I sent to them using that email address failed to deliverit was sent back to me by Postmaster
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by Liberty101: 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
P
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by Matty145(m): 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
please kindly confirm that Email address. it failed to deliver. thanks.
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by Kro1: 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
recruitmentNG@shoprite.co.za
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by TBrenks(m): 12:08am On Mar 16, 2016
petiteee:

Is the recruitment process still on? If so, how do 1 go about it? Thanks...
NB: Any useful information will be appreciated. Not necessary posting grossly, but you could inbox me any idea... Thanks!
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by TBrenks(m): 12:16am On Mar 16, 2016
petiteee:

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

recruitmentng@shoprite.co.za
The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending your message later, or contact the recipient directly.

The following organization rejected your message: VI1PR02MB0798.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com.
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 16, 2016
Kro1:
Still bounced
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by Payshence(f): 10:11am On Mar 16, 2016
Kro1:

I just PM u now.
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by Kro1: 11:08am On Mar 16, 2016
Payshence:

I just PM u now.

I've replied your PM

Cheers

1 Like

Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by Damfostopper(m): 11:33am On Mar 16, 2016
ADDRESSES OF SHOPRITE IN NIGERIA
Abuja Grand Towers Address: Murtala Mohammed Express Way, Along Apo Mechanic Village Road Suburb: Dutse District State: Federal Capital Territory Telephone: +234 9-2913616
Silverbird Abuja Address: Silverbird Entertainment Center, by Musa Yar’Adua Center Suburb: Central Business District State: Federal Capital Territory
Anambra State Onitsha Mall (opened December 2014) Address: Park Road Suburb: Onitsha State: Anambra
Delta State Effurun Mall (opened November 2014) Address: Effurun Roundabout, Along Effurun-Ughelli Road Suburb: Effurun State: Delta
Enugu State Polo Park Address: Old GRA, Polo Amusement Park, Suburb: Abakaliki Road State: Enugu Telephone: +234 7098731471
Kwara State Palms Ilorin Address: Fate Road, Beside NTA Suburb: Ilorin State: Kwara Telephone: +234 31-290532
Kano State Ado Bayero Mall Address: Zoo Road, beside Kano Trade Fair Complex Suburb: Kano State: Kano Telephone: +234 6-4434937
Lagos State Adeniran Ogunsanya Shopping Center Address: Adeniran Ogunsanya Street Suburb: Surulere State: Lagos Telephone: +234 1-7300476
Ikeja City Mall Address: Obafemi Awolowo Way, Opposite Elephant House, Alausa Suburb: Ikeja State: Lagos Telephone: +234 1-8999128
The Palms Shopping Center Address: Off Lekki Express Way, beside British International School Suburb: Victoria Island State: Lagos Telephone: +234 1-2714484
Cocoa Mall (opened June 2014) Address: Park Lane Suburb: Apapa State: Lagos
Festival Mall (opened December 2014) Address: Off Festac Link Road, Amuwo Odofin Suburb: Festac State: Lagos
Oyo State Ibadan Mall (opened May 2014) Address: Opposite High Court, Ring Road Suburb: Ibadan State: Oyo
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by Payshence(f): 12:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
Kro1:

I've replied your PM

Cheers
Yeah tnks grin
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by Carmal90(m): 12:27pm On Mar 16, 2016
Kro1:

Till Packers (ND & SSCE)

Clerks (ND)

Cashiers (ND)

Sales Manager

Admin Manager

Branch Manager

Try sending mail to the address given but it is bouncing back..help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here / Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 / Seplat Graduate Trainee Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.