Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,481 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

What I Saw When I Checked Her Jamb Result!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What I Saw When I Checked Her Jamb Result!! (5970 Views)

See My Jamb Result (screenshot) / Have Anyone Seen His/her Jamb Result? / What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Saw When I Checked Her Jamb Result!! by Hygizee(m): 11:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hi nairalanders i happen to check the score of my friend nd dis is what i saw. pls what do u guys think it mean?

Re: What I Saw When I Checked Her Jamb Result!! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
is this not photoshop?

1 Like

Re: What I Saw When I Checked Her Jamb Result!! by Tosholzz(f): 11:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
This is the same thing that is happening to my sister at first it was saying pending result and now it is saying she was absent. Someone should please help

1 Like

Re: What I Saw When I Checked Her Jamb Result!! by hammedkola(m): 11:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
Don't look for help here, rather go back to the centre she wrote the exam

4 Likes

Re: What I Saw When I Checked Her Jamb Result!! by izsmike: 11:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
For real?

1 Like

Re: What I Saw When I Checked Her Jamb Result!! by Hygizee(m): 12:02am On Mar 08, 2016
not photoshoped i checked it myself
Re: What I Saw When I Checked Her Jamb Result!! by flokii: 2:07am On Mar 08, 2016
Why she self absent na?

Abi na for wrong centre she go take her own exams..
Re: What I Saw When I Checked Her Jamb Result!! by Nobody: 2:22am On Mar 08, 2016
E get person wey this same problem dey worry. Better go to the nearest jamb office to you now
Re: What I Saw When I Checked Her Jamb Result!! by duduade: 3:36am On Mar 08, 2016
Lmaooooo.

Jamb don kolo....

All shades of Jamb.....
Re: What I Saw When I Checked Her Jamb Result!! by Nobody: 3:56am On Mar 08, 2016
did she thumbprint/ log out b4 leaving the centre
Re: What I Saw When I Checked Her Jamb Result!! by kayc0(f): 7:25am On Mar 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: What I Saw When I Checked Her Jamb Result!! by ododo42: 7:27am On Mar 08, 2016
Well wait for like 4 dayz and recheck,because it also happened to ah frnd of mine here in delta
Re: What I Saw When I Checked Her Jamb Result!! by ododo42: 7:28am On Mar 08, 2016
Hygizee:
Hi nairalanders i happen to check the score of my friend nd dis is what i saw. pls what do u guys think it mean?
try it again afta sum days
Re: What I Saw When I Checked Her Jamb Result!! by Edroom: 7:42am On Mar 08, 2016
Check in a week time, it would have been changed
Re: What I Saw When I Checked Her Jamb Result!! by JohnieWalker(m): 8:14am On Mar 08, 2016
Itannooluwa:
Gerarahia dude!!! study n india ko study in Korea ni.....pple like u wnt help Nigeria, d educational sector in nigeria s ****ed up tho buh studying in foreign countries won't help matters...
tell dis crap to Buhari..
Re: What I Saw When I Checked Her Jamb Result!! by killzone(m): 8:41am On Mar 08, 2016
Check maybe 3 days later, am sure it's just a mistake
Re: What I Saw When I Checked Her Jamb Result!! by jom28gy(m): 10:34am On Mar 08, 2016
What you saw,did you see monkey?
Re: What I Saw When I Checked Her Jamb Result!! by JOKLEVIZ(m): 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
Tosholzz:
This is the same thing that is happening to my sister at first it was saying pending result and now it is saying she was absent. Someone should please help

two things ar involve here either she didn't thumb print while gng in or she didn't answer her name wen d register was called........
Re: What I Saw When I Checked Her Jamb Result!! by Wutanq(m): 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
JOKLEVIZ:

two things ar involve here either she didn't thumb print while gng in or she didn't answer her name wen d register was called........

No I think she didn't thumbprint out of the exams!!! I was in the hall with similar case

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘1.6m Candidates Will Write UTME This Year’ / Ekiti University Lecturers Suspend 3-month Old Strike / How Much Does It Cost To Study At Yabatech?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.