Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos (13748 Views)

$50 Cash Giveaway, Straight To Your Paypal Account / This Is Hot And Smokey : Straight From The Chefs Pot / How A Website Goes Straight To Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by uspry1(f): 10:39am On Jul 17, 2009
[center]=== ATTENTION TO ALL PROGRAMMERS, GRAPHIC DESIGNERS, CLIENTS ===[/center]

Let's set this record straight! The following sites at below:

[list]
[li]www.pinkequity.com[/li]
[li]www.pinkequity.com/pinkbloomer[/li]
[li]www.deltavag.com[/li] (only header logo creation and Flash music player installed, not whole site)
[li]www.BLOCKED[/li]
[/list]

You all believe that either coolfaced8 or pinkequity claims herself programmer! YOU BE WARNED!

She hired me to do the job as mentioned above starting on August 8, 2008 because she do not know how to install, upload, modify osCommerce templates as well as Flash actionscripting for music player, advertisement banner, and video player.

End up I am no longer work for her anymore because of the following reasons at below:

[list]
[li]she owed me unpaid balance $515.00 (USD) since last month adding new website, BLOCKED that i submitted the last invoice[/li]

[li]she paid me $130.00 (USD) last November 2008[/li]

[li]she is incompetent and unprofessional not giving me completely all needed materials to get started working on project.[/li]

[li]she changed her mind excessively not know what she want from me to get project done quickly[/li]

[li]she won't listen to me explaining about the website procedure, concept, and design rules professionally, consistently, and attractively, doing in her ways unprofessionally, not mine!!![/li]

[li]disrespectfully to me that i have other clients waiting lined up, the more she pushed me more work adding more templates (pinkequity.com with 3 sub pages took me more than 3 months, I quit)[/li]
[/list]

If you don't believe me, can you, the client of those sites mentioned above, ask her to change button image, advertisement banner(text content or pictures) or whole site color background whether can she doing within 15-30 minutes change or not? (remember I no longer work for her anymore)

Second alternative of other proof that she is not a programmer neither graphic designer nor web designer, TRUE COLOR who she is. Here is the link at below:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-158447.0.html

YOU BE JUDGED!!! Don't be victimized like me! That's how I met her here at NL.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2009
Lets get this straight, Uspry - has she paid you for the work done on www.inspired.com so far? shocked
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by uspry1(f): 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2009
Siena:

Lets get this straight, Uspry - has she paid you for the work done on www.inspired.com so far?  shocked

@Siena
Correction: www.BLOCKED

My answer: Nope, she had not paid me for my work done on above site. Like I said she owed me.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 17, 2009
I see.

I'm totally stumped - Inspired has paid for the work, or rather he's sent her the money to get the work done.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2009
Well, she claims she built my site, here we go!

This is Coolfaced, quoted - she deleted her posts, but not before I saved all the pages as screenshots!  angry

And I heard about your allegations that I also ripped you off while building your website for you. I can never get over this, not in this lifetime at least!

Note, "building my website". When? Blatant claims, without any credit to the real programmer?  undecided

I was the one that suggested the whole damn deltavag and registered your domain for you. I told you to stop working for that idiot and that you can stand on your own because I believed in you. I sweat to get things straightened out and was the force and brain behind deltavag website and Deltavag ltd

More ranting, and again, not a mention of the real programmer - where did all my money go?

And you were in your bed snoring while I stood up all night looking for domain name to suit you, and couldnt find any free until you suggested deltavag about 6:30am.  I was an ammateur and knew nothing about website building when I met you. Everything we did in building your site and my site, I learnt and got burnt before I got knowledgeable about how it works. I couldnt write a single line of code if my life depends on it, but have to dig for skills to be able to deal with programmers and understand the diff between PHP & ASP, and all the rest jargons

LMAO!
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by inspiredm(m): 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2009
Siena,

Quick One,Were you aware that uspry1 was the One that built your website from the Onset ?

Did Coolfaced let you in the Know about Upsry1 right from the Inception of building your Website ?
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 17, 2009
inspired_m:

Siena,

Quick One,Were you aware that uspry1 was the One that built your website from the Onset ?

Did Coolfaced let you in the Know about Upsry1 right from the Inception of building your Website ?

In the beginning, Coolfaced gave my website project to some guys in the US to handle, I just paid her as and when she requested, but bar the template being installed, not much else happened. I NEVER had any contact with the programmers, she did.

Uspry came in later, I was aware of this. The money requests kept coming, I paid, but it would appear the funds never reached Uspry1.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by uspry1(f): 12:37am On Jul 18, 2009
@Siena

After nearly completed project on pinkequity.com on August 11, 2008, coolfaced8 asked me for help working on deltavag.com that i was not aware that she already bought new domain name registeration, and ZenCart premade template to be installed herself, not OsCommerce template where I am proficient at---without my website consultation first. That's her big mistake!!! She gave me more headache!!!

Because previously Siena and I already discussed via yahoo messenger with my initial proposal submission about his new auto service business as soon as I finished working with coolfaced8 on pinkequity.com. Siena told me to wait for him as next client. Keep in your mind that Siena and coolfaced8 were business partner for both pinkequity.com and new website (old one) deltavag.com (coolfaced8 claimed)

I was upset that coolfaced8 went ahead behind my back about his new auto service already launched under (old) ZenCart premade template. She got stuck with lot of coding syntax errors on ZenCart template she could not fix herself  and do not know how to upload lot of his product images using FTP software into web hosting, because the ZenCart is very new to me, I don't have my time research on ZenCart forum site finding the solution what error was for and how it fixed---because we still work on pinkequity.com unfinished in order to get paid first.

I gave her instruction how to upload using ZenCart administration under "Catalog" section to click "upload" a product herself. Because she have all product images by Siena gave her, she did not furnish me everything materials needed to be done much quicker.

She neither do not have Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver CS3, Flash CS3, and FTP software installed on her own computer system for editing, coding, or upload file purpose. I have everything on my system we communicated thru Yahoo Messenger with file attached/sharing photo file.

Upon her seek my help, coolfaced8 requested me to remove top header logo replacing new one that she wanted this, (see logo below), install Flash-XML based music player at the bottom of the footer and fix the errors on ZenCart. I told her that I am not able to fix ZenCart coding error after done installed music player and header logo creation. Stick with OsCommerce template. That's it!!!

Header logo creation:
Her idea---not mine after Siena gave her his car picture:

Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by inspiredm(m): 12:42am On Jul 18, 2009
Uspry1,

How much is Coolfaced8 Owing you for InspiredAutos ?
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by uspry1(f): 1:48am On Jul 18, 2009
@inspired_m

Coolfaced8 owed me $150.00 for BLOCKED to defray the cost of OsCommerce/Magneto premade template installation to new hosting site, template modification, Flash-XML scroller Ad banner installation, and custom graphic on two right-column "click me" buttons.

Magneto premade template installation FAILED, wasted one day (May 29th) 18 hours time consuming to discover that it had largest file via FTP uploading even delete too, that was new to me that i never heard Magneto before, switched to OsCommerce premade template to start all over again. I use my 3MB DSL high speed internet fastest.

I did insisted coolfaced8 to ensure that she got all materials needed from client first in order to get the job done faster. She claimed that she got all. That was another lie!!!

This was 4-days job duration on May 29,2009 to end June 1, 2009 due to fail furnished me all needed materials to be done 3 days. Because she never furnish me all materials what client wants. She made all her decisions for client herself. I quit the work because coolfaced8 did not follow what i already gave her website worksheet (checklist) asking client gathering all materials, contact detail, etc for me to brainstorm submitting my initial proposal straight to the client knowing my price quote in order to make 3-split percentage deposit required and signed to get started working.

Coolfaced8 asked me what to think to choose 3 template without telling me what kind of business client has. Coolfaced8 claimed not know what kind of business as she still waited for client replied her via email to know what kind of business. She chose furniture premade template already purchased, few hours or next day (i don't remember) later she gave me client's desired link that client want this site similar, then furniture premade template was off the point---NOT MATCHED. It should have picked auto service premade template----TOO LATE!!! That's her incompetent unprofessional dealing with client!

At the end of June 1, 2009, i fed up with her after she suddenly changed her mind excessively asking me to change whole site color background, two "click me" image buttons changing excessively, wasted my time. That was supposed from the beginning (May 29th) what the client wants, not her!!!

Remember that coolfaced8 already bought domain name, hosting, template in order to furnish me the hosting account detail accessing for template installation, file uploading, and database configuration purpose. That's it!

So yesterday dated July 16, 2009, I found out reading in other thread that BLOCKED belonged to inspired_m, i was speechless. That's why i set this record straight out.

Estimated the real website price quote if you hire me and give me your desired link and finalized materials to be similar look (include domain name, hosting, critique, and daily working status report via email or IM) I would submit you my initial proposal with my contact detail to explain breakdown costs, it would be between $350 to $500 (USD) depend on the quantity your car product images and text content are. Take 3-5 working website project done if you supply me everything materials ready to get the job done much quicker.

Go look at my qualification/working experience at below link:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-100846.0.html#msg2654005

Any question, post me here.

PS, you have your rights to be ownership of BLOCKED with hosting account information, not her, coolfaced8. That is based on initial proposal submission once signed approval that will be convert into agreement/contract. On first day after you paid the first payment, coolfaced8 (if claimed as programmer) suppose to furnish you hosting account information as your copied.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by uspry1(f): 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2009
double post, ignored this,
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by debosky(m): 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2009
@ uspry1

Your post is still up there but was 'tagged' by the spam bot, I have reported it to the admin and it should be untagged soon wink
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by coolfaced8(f): 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2009
@ Uspry1

Things are not always the way they seemed. Will be back to yours later. Btw, we still communicated up until 2mornings ago and I've been chasing you about job completion, you called it off angrily b/4 and that's why site is unfinished.

I can try and defend this whole stuff and come and show proof of what really happened back stage(which I have), but I understood perfectly what am dealing with here so I'll go straight to that. You and me, we've gone too far for this, I won't be a party to this scheme.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by coolfaced8(f): 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2009
@Siena,

There are things we discussed in private about how to handle the issue of T***y(Uspry1), and some of them you sent me via email, and on skype too, but  I will never allow this pressure force me to disclose anything here.

I am not in tango with Tessy. I am, still, dealing with Siena.

And I can go on and on and fight and defend myself and come clean but then what? You'd still be hurting. Only a deep personal and profound wound will make a man go to this extent you're going.

You may say a lot of things here, but I know and understood you, perhabs a little too well. I am finding out with all that is coming out how much I may have hurt you.

This is not a website fraud allegation or Tessy allegation and what's not. You just needed to put a title and find a case number to hang me in the court of nairaland. I am not guilty of any of these things. I am not perfect either. I said earlier that I was amateur in the website stuff and learn all there is to learn during the set up of both our sites. I never claimed to build those sites. Tessy didnt build them either.

But Siena, please let's rewind a little bit about what happened between us. I do not want to keep fighting you. I know we went deeper than most married couples probably did. I never thought breaking it would leave this type of wound. You were not honest with me and betrayed my innermost secret in public. And I acted on the spur and it causes chain reaction.

You're a fine gentleman and will make a good husband to Esther. Like I said earlier, my part and that of your wife may have crossed sometime in life and I don't want her home perching on this whole nairaland stuff. Please forgive me and believe me when I said I am truly sorry.

@Esther, you may be reading this too, please help me to talk to your husband to forgive and truly forget. He's a wonderful guy and I don't want to stoop low and start revealing personal details in trying to defend myself of all these allegations.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by uspry1(f): 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2009
@coolfaced8,

What in the world you think that Siena encouraged me to set this record straight? You got all twisted.

Siena had not contact me since Nov 2008, because you told Siena to paint me badly until he looked for lost contact me until three days ago asking me question whether did i get paid in full on his site, deltavag.com or not.

It make me wondering why he asked and thought he is still together with coolfaced. That's how i discovered the truth yesterday (July 16th) reading Siena vs. coolfaced8's thread that make me vomited.

[link: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-289834.192.html#msg4193948]

I set this record straight TRUTHFULLY!!! I can dare to expose my snapshot invoice here PUBLICLY with crossed-out my contact detail on my letterhead invoice.

Why you never paid me as you promise me since Nov 2008? That's why i stop not working with you anymore because you failed furnishing me all materials i need to get the job done, you keep me hold TOO LONG and disrespect me for my clients who is waitinig lined up.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2009
Coolfaced8, please feel free to reveal all you wish to, I have my material to post too.

I can't understand your continual reference to me being wounded, because you ended things. Why would I be hurt? I'm made of stronger stuff, and no way would I let you ending things between us get to me. I get the feeling you feel I'm jealous, and am obsessed with you. Me? Hell no! Not in this lifetime, or the next one. You did me the biggest favour when you broke things off - besides, how could I be jealous, or hurt by someone I'd never met? I never even knew what you looked like till after you'd ended things, and then I could only shout, "Yipppeeeee"!  cheesy

We never went deeper than even casual daters, you say I wasn't honest with you. In what way? Were you honest with me? You that wouldn't even show your face via pictures, webcam etc? What was so terrible about how you looked anyway? undecided You knew what I looked like, damn it!

I would have been inclined to let things drop - till you began slating me to Inspired. What was that all about? I have exerpts from your YIM's with Inspired, where you were literally raining abuse on me, to someone that I've had no dealings with. What was that all about? If I upload all those convo's between you and Inspired right here, how on earth are you going to be able to defend, or justify you actions, huh?  angry

I would be more inclined to respond to other aspects of this, rather than let relationships (or rather e-relationships) derail things here. Personal / relationships play no part here, I'd be inclined to respond to what's really important here, and it ain't e-relationships!

inspired_m:

Uspry1,

How much is Coolfaced8 Owing you for InspiredAutos ?

For starters, how about responding to Inspired's question?  angry
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by coolfaced8(f): 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2009
@Siena,

O ga o!

The lady already responded to the question by stating how much she's owed. What else? You'd rather hear my own response?

Only thing I don't get is why you're always ready to snap on anything that has to do with me, even b/4 you have full details, just like the car issue. None of you have full details of what really went on, and I don't feel I owe anyone here any explanation either, cause I know what you all stand for.
The person I had dealings with knew what happened, I knew what happened, end of story!

The time diff between the time the OP posted this and the seconds after which you responded showed something. You get it? Why? Why are you so always ready to like, snap on whatever it was that has my name on it? I just thought it's not natural.

Concerning picture and what I look like, o se (thank you). Ok, ki lo fe? (what do you want?) Your continuous comments on things that have to do with me suggest something, and I'm trying to see if there's a way to deal with this in a matured way. If my earlier comments has incited you further, sorry about that too.

Where are u going with all of this? You're neither White nor Black, you seemed caught in between. You've been in London too much and don't seem to mix much with "real" people. I mean real life Men. Other than online friends and forum friends. This is all so childish.

I am caught up in this abroad system too, but not far gone like you not to notice that you're a bit off big time! MEN just don't go about things the way you do. They don't need to share private info about their e-relationship and other explicit details with online chat relay friends! How do u find time for all these? Don't you ever leave computer for some good loving? Or extra curriculum activities?

Men have REAL life friends and thrash out whatever their concerns are with each other, and it stays that way. It was your "Efun se tan, Ani wura Iyalode" that you confided in that passed this on o! I told you there were chain reactions when I found out what you have divulged too, didn't I? How many REAL men would even be having this type of discussion on a public forum. If you'd cared to leave computer alone and mingle with real world Niger MEN or other MEN, you'd have been able to share your mind with them and would not have needed to divulge to well, u know whom.

And please, leave my looks out of this, oko omoge to fine. At least you got a trophy, didn't you? If there's anything that needed to be fixed about me, I may be lucky to get a husband that'll take me for natural plastic surgery. Inside Clinicbed 101. Webcam ko, Webcam ni, ibo lo ti mbo ti o lokun lorun? Se won gba owo ori mi lowo e ni? I don't owe you no prerogative on sharing my webcam with you, and as a matter of fact, don't have one. You're a man, and if you shared yours then, so it pleases you.

I showed you three pics, you just said they're not clear enough. And I said until we meet then. See there's a saying that when someone is damaged goods, they always end up in a discount shop. That sums you up, Mr Fine boy no get pimples. Maradona like you, a tun mbe inu e o dun? You don't know how many women only you have been linked to here on Nairaland?

Haha! There's nothing you cannot say, even discussing your first wife private affairs in a public forum like nairaland? Baba London, se o mo pe awon oro kan wa ti eyan o ki nso nita ni? If I'd been used to Nairaland as I am now, and knew there's a way to check out members past comments, I'd have done yours b/4 letting you get closer. And would have seen the manner you've spoken about your first white wife and should have known you can't be taken seriously. Take a vacation to Nigeria, your root, or get away from online life and get it! You can't get it from here!!!

Even now as I've replied you, I should be flogged. Cause I know you'll be back with more blah blah blah. There's a better way to spend weekend jare.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by coolfaced8(f): 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2009
uspry1:

@coolfaced8,

What in the world you think that Siena encouraged me to set this record straight? You got all twisted.

Siena had not contact me since Nov 2008, because you told Siena to paint me badly until he looked for lost contact me until three days ago asking me question whether did i get paid in full on his site, deltavag.com or not.

It make me wondering why he asked and thought he is still together with coolfaced. That's how i discovered the truth yesterday (July 16th) reading Siena vs. coolfaced8's thread that make me vomited.
[link: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-289834.192.html#msg4193948]

I set this record straight TRUTHFULLY!!! I can dare to expose my snapshot invoice here PUBLICLY with crossed-out my contact detail on my letterhead invoice.

Why you never paid me as you promise me since Nov 2008? That's why i stop not working with you anymore because you failed furnishing me all materials i need to get the job done, you keep me hold TOO LONG and disrespect me for my clients who is waitinig lined up.

I have responded to this above, how much do I owe you? Email me.

[color=#000099][b]

Tessy, if you want, send me details. been instructed to stop posting here. thanks.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by Busybody2(f): 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2009
coolfaced8:

@Siena,

O ga o!

The lady already responded to the question by stating how much she's owed. What else? You'd rather hear my own response?

Only thing I don't get is why you're always ready to snap on anything that has to do with me, even b/4 you have full details, just like the car issue. None of you have full details of what really went on, and I don't feel I owe anyone here any explanation either, cause I know what you all stand for.
The person I had dealings with knew what happened, I knew what happened, end of story!

The time diff between the time the OP posted this and the seconds after which you responded showed something. You get it? Why? Why are you so always ready to like, snap on whatever it was that has my name on it? I just thought it's not natural.

Concerning picture and what I look like, o se (thank you). Ok, ki lo fe? (what do you want?) Your continuous comments on things that have to do with me suggest something, and I'm trying to see if there's a way to deal with this in a matured way. If my earlier comments has incited you further, sorry about that too.

Where are u going with all of this? You're neither White nor Black, you seemed caught in between. You've been in London too much and don't seem to mix much with "real" people. I mean real life Men. Other than online friends and forum friends. This is all so childish.

I am caught up in this abroad system too, but not far gone like you not to notice that you're a bit off big time! MEN just don't go about things the way you do. They don't need to share private info about their e-relationship and other explicit details with online chat relay friends! How do u find time for all these? Don't you ever leave computer for some good loving? Or extra curriculum activities?

Men have REAL life friends and thrash out whatever their concerns are with each other, and it stays that way. It was your "Efun se tan, Ani wura Iyalode" that you confided in that passed this on o! I told you there were chain reactions when I found out what you have divulged too, didn't I? How many REAL men would even be having this type of discussion on a public forum. If you'd cared to leave computer alone and mingle with real world Niger MEN or other MEN, you'd have been able to share your mind with them and would not have needed to divulge to well, u know whom.

And please, leave my looks out of this, oko omoge to fine. At least you got a trophy, didn't you? If there's anything that needed to be fixed about me, I may be lucky to get a husband that'll take me for natural plastic surgery. Inside Clinicbed 101. Webcam ko, Webcam ni, ibo lo ti mbo ti o lokun lorun? Se won gba owo ori mi lowo e ni? I don't owe you no prerogative on sharing my webcam with you, and as a matter of fact, don't have one. You're a man, and if you shared yours then, so it pleases you.

I showed you three pics, you just said they're not clear enough. And I said until we meet then. See there's a saying that when someone is damaged goods, they always end up in a discount shop. That sums you up, Mr Fine boy no get pimples. Maradona like you, a tun mbe inu e o dun? You don't know how many women only you have been linked to here on Nairaland?

Haha! There's nothing you cannot say, even discussing your first wife private affairs in a public forum like nairaland? Baba London, se o mo pe awon oro kan wa ti eyan o ki nso nita ni? If I'd been used to Nairaland as I am now, and knew there's a way to check out members past comments, I'd have done yours b/4 letting you get closer. And would have seen the manner you've spoken about your first white wife and should have known you can't be taken seriously. Take a vacation to Nigeria, your root, or get away from online life and get it! You can't get it from here!!!

Even now as I've replied you, I should be flogged. Cause I know you'll be back with more blah blah blah. There's a better way to spend weekend jare.

I was prepared to sit and observe from the sidelines until you roped me in again. When you are ranting on and on and on and on like a rabid dog about "oro gutter to doti", awon gbaranmideleru no go dey ground, na when we reply you dem go surface with their 42 teeth lipsrsealed

I am really sorry for your pathetic plight, people are crawling out of the woodworks from left, right and centre, accusing you of being a shameless scammer, a 419'er, a fraudster, a low life pond scum who would even go to the extent to defraud a single mum like herself, and all you want to talk about is you and your e-relationship with Siena undecided    

I don't blame you for thinking you are still with him in your head, to the extent that you still lied to USPRY1 two weeks ago that you are still dating Siena. I really don't blame your delusion because as far as the relationship in Naija goes, there have always been four people involved, from inception, so maybe it was the fact that it was crowded that kept you gravitating back to Siena and wishing and hoping it was you who was the lucky bride instead, hence the reason you seem so bitter and twisted that you are not the one warming his cockles as we speak lipsrsealed

Regarding the issue of the private stuff that was disclosed which is paining you to date, the fact that you keep on mentioning it just reiterates the fact that it is true and the fact it happened after you were supposed to be involved with the one in Naija, shows that you have no shame at all, even to the extent of displaying this on the WWW shocked I would spare your blush by not delving into it this time, but this is your last warning cool

And if you really really wanna know why the May 30th date trip was busted, ask him again, It seems you have the sucker by the balls anyway, besides it is not my place to be the one to reveal the real reason to you, and I intend to stick to this, until you overrun your mouth/push your luck too far lipsrsealed

And don't nobody be calling my phone again telling me not to come and post anything here, you don't own me angry angry angry
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by debosky(m): 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2009
People are being called and told not to post?

Who has something to hide? undecided
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by uspry1(f): 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2009
coolfaced8:

Tessy, if you want, send me details. been instructed to stop posting here. thanks.

Coolfaced8, I already been emailed you my invoice FOUR TIMES as follow dates below:
[list]
[li]Nov 12, 2008[/li]
[li]Nov 25, 2008[/li]
[li]June 3, 2009[/li]
[li]June 4, 2009[/li]
[/list]

You practically ignored me.  Who gave you instructed stopping to post here? NONSENSE!!!

I will not accept any lame excuses you telling me why u not able to pay me. THIS IS LONG OVERDUE OWE ME!!!

I am here to stay to continue posting as much as i want to until i get all $515.00 paid in full.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2009
too many immature people on this thread. I thought many of them were even closer to 40 yrs if not older? grin

Una no get shame . . . washing dirty pata in public? shocked cheesy
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by uspry1(f): 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2009
davidylan:

too many immature people on this thread. I thought many of them were even closer to 40 yrs if not older?  grin

Una no get shame . . . washing dirty pata in public?  shocked cheesy

@Davidylan

I disagreed with you. Go look at technology market section where coolfaced8 spend lavishly using Siena's and inspired's money on merchandises (computers, printers, laptops, peripherials) to sell here on NL. She had not paid me in full i sent her invoice repeatedly.

Go see yourself at following link: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-292707.0.html

Where did she get all merchandises from?
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2009
Madam Coolfaced, keep on harping on about "real men".  grin
You think you know me that well, huh? You roll with "real men", where has that gotten you?  undecided
And for your info, a single Nigerian woman parent should have more time for her child, than come here running off at the mouth like a burst water main!  angry Haba!  shocked

One thing I agree with you about - this should have been all about "other issues". You chose to make it personal by your continious reference to my wife, bla bla bla.

Since e be like say all de ting wey I dey talk for obodo oyinbo no dey register for ya brain, make I talk am for broken - make you go look after ya pikin, which kin ol' Naija single mama wey no dey shame to dey air all im durty cloth for public, eh? Abeg, if you wan come dey run dat ya mouth like dog wey dem put hot iron rod for inside im yansh, make you talk better ting, abi na me start dis thread?

And for de last time - I no dey trip for you, tufiakwa!  cheesy
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by uspry1(f): 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2009
Look at coolfaced8's new website to service selling her merchandises coming soon. shocked  shocked  shocked

http://www.naijaerrand.com/

There is more links to come I investigated the more coolfaced8 sell more merchandises differently:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-294967.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-294568.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-294568.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-271735.0.html
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 18, 2009
na wa o . . . this shld be moved to the jokes section. grin
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by debosky(m): 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2009
davidylan:

No jokes david - there are pretty weighty accusations being made here and the denials/obfuscations/threats to stop posting make it obvious there is more to this than meets the eye.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by platinumnk(f): 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2009
davidylan:

this is not funny at all, at all, for u to think this is a joke, u must be smoking somethin lipsrsealed

i hope all this resolves out. . .

and this has satisfied my curiosity on why inspired's website hasnt been finished angry
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2009
debosky:

No jokes david - there are pretty weighty accusations being made here and the denials/obfuscations/threats to stop posting make it obvious there is more to this than meets the eye.

debosky . . . i know its no joke but lets be frank these folks are people i least expected to air dirty laundry in public. If it were others i would have ignored the thread as another teenage joke.

platinumnk:

this is not funny at all, at all, for u to think this is a joke, u must be smoking somethin lipsrsealed

i hope all this resolves out. . .

and this has satisfied my curiosity on why inspired's website hasnt been finished angry

You people are nasty voyeurs period. To pretend that you're all "concerned" for the folks in question is self-serving hypocrisy. Rather than helping you all sit back quietly watching the drama to satisfy yourselves. When people come to tell them to take the high road you all crawl out of your slimy little holes.

@ Siena . . . you're too old for all this. this can be settled on phone. There was no need for the mudslinging.

1 Like

Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by platinumnk(f): 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2009
davidylan:

debosky . . . i know its no joke but lets be frank these folks are people i least expected to air dirty laundry in public. If it were others i would have ignored the thread as another teenage joke.

You people are nasty voyeurs period. To pretend that you're all "concerned" for the folks in question is self-serving hypocrisy. Rather than helping you all sit back quietly watching the drama to satisfy yourselves. When people come to tell them to take the high road you all crawl out of your slimy little holes.

@ Siena . . . you're too old for all this. this can be settled on phone. There was no need for the mudslinging.

[glow=teal,2,300] david,
How can i offer a solution? I wasnt even gonna post in here until i saw ur mocking post. You think they wouldnt do this over the phone? I know u can read.

The girl BEEN ASKING for her money. And it seems like phone calls nor nairaland isnt going to solve but at least it cleared some things.
If I can help, I would love to be of assiatance, but what can I do, ure treating it like its nothing.

Pot calling the kettle black. tongue[/glow]
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2009
David, I agree this could have been settled over the phone - if she would respond!

As for the mudslinging, it came from Madam Coolfaced too - she started this in her other thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-158447.0.html but later returned to edit / delete all her posts, making herself seem the wronged party.

I have all the saved screen shots. As for myself, I got burnt, Inspired got burnt, people could shrug it all off, and feel she's a struggling single mom. But what about Uspry1? She's a single mom too, and has been owed payment for her services since last year - some of that money was for her work on my site, which I paid madam for, and she was supposed to have paid Uspry1 for in turn. It didn't happen.

Is that fair?
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 18, 2009
platinum pls do us all a favor and keep quiet. this isnt about you.

@ Siena let it go . . . many of us do see you as the big level headed bros around here so pls take the high road and stop feeding coolfaced. thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks / How To Advertise On Linda Ikeji’s Blog. / Lagbook Exposes The Mediocrity Of Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.